Edd x Marie - The High School...

By MisterR94

PART 6 contains MATURE contents. I hope you like it! The Eds have grown and now they go to highschool. They'r... More

Part 2: Weekend Fever
Part 3: Conflicted Feelings
Part 4: Locked Up
Part 5: Love War
Part 6: Unexpected Night
Part 7: The Focus Of Attention
Part 8: The Time Has Come (Part 1)
Part 9: The Time Has Come (Part 2)
Part 10: Add A Place To Christmas
Part 11: Revealed Truths
Part 12: The Wise And The Monster
Part 13: The First Workout

Part 1: From Infancy To Adolescense

6.8K 39 33
By MisterR94

Our story takes place several years after the Eds were accepted into the cul-the-sac group. In the middle of this period, Kankers left Peach Creek, without warning anyone. When our three boys found out that they had gone, they obviously jumped for joy. But they were never told to leave Peach Creek forever.

Another summer was over for the Eds. It was 7:00 a.m on their first day at the high school and this marked the beginning of their teenage life.

In front of Double D's house, Ed and Eddy were waiting for their friend to finish getting ready. Ed wasn't so changed compared to before. He became a little taller; his hair was a bit longer and grew a little orange goatee under his chin. Was he still dumb? Yes, but that wasn't a problem for him. Even Eddy grew in height but not to the point to exceeding his 2 friends; he changed his haircut, longer in front and with a few shaved streaks behind.

"Hey Sockhead!? Are you ready or not!?" shout Eddy.

"C'mon, Double D! If you open the door, I'll give you this buttered toast!" said Ed, pulling out the crumpled toast from his pocket.

The door opened.

"Sorry, guys. I was reading my mother's stickers and thanks Ed but... No thanks, I alredy had breakfast." said Double D to his friends. Double D grew in height too and, phisically, he was a little more robust; his hair was longer behind, with a few locks on his forehead coming out of his beanie; he changed is way of dressing too: he put on a black long-sleeved shirt under his usual orange t-shirt.

"Finally! Can we go now!? We'll be late!" said Eddy.

"I'm so excited, gentlemen. Are you not also in finding out what wonders await us in this new year in highschool?" said Double D with a big smile on his face.

"I'll tell you, my wonders are parties, babes and money." said Eddy laughing.

"I hope my mom gives me a chicken if this year I get better than usual!" said Ed with his eyes lost in the void. Of course, Double D and Eddy laughed at his statement.

"Dont worry, lumpy. Rest assured that with the money we'll make, you can buy hundreds of chickens!" said Eddy laughing.

"Really!? Oh man! I have to think of 100 names to give him then!" shout Ed with a big smile on his face. Laughing and joking on the way, they arrived to the highschool.

Entered the school, they went to their lockers.

"I tell you, guys! This year will go great! Trust me, I feel that." said Eddy with a smug face...

But after those words, the three boys hear something familiar... something they hadn't hear for some time and that they would prefer not to hear anymore... GIGGLES! The three friends began to tremble...slowly they turned to that sound and...

"Well well well, are not our boyfriends?" said Lee, the big sister and leader of the Kanker Sisters!

"THE KANKERS!? WAIT, ARE YOU COME BACK IN PEACH CREEK!?" screamed Eddy.

"WHO!? WHAT!? WHERE!? WHEN!? WHY!?" screamed Ed.

Double D was paralyzed. He didn't scream and he didn't run. He couldn't do anything at that moment. The Kankers didn't change so much, just cleaner and more feminine. Lee, with her red curls covering her eyes, has always been the one to command her sisters and she hadn't stopped chasing Eddy, her true "love". May, the younger sister, with her long blonde hair and her big incisors, approached Ed, her crush, and said: "Did you missed me, my big Ed?"

"E-Eddy, what do we do?" said Ed trembling and sweating.

"EVERYONE THINK OF THEMSELVES!" shouted Eddy, running as far as possible. Of course, Ed followed him and the two sisters, as a result, chased them chuckling. Double D was the only one to stay there. He stood there, looking at the figure who, as a child, had tormented him for years: the second of the Kanker Sisters, the blue haired girl Marie. She changed her look a little bit but not so much: she replaced her black t-shirt with a black t-shirt with a lighting bolt on it (what a change!) and she put a nailed cuff on her right wrist. She approached Double D slowly and said smiling: "Hi, my dream boat."

"M-Marie! W-Welcome back! How are y-you?" said Double D trembling.

"You know, I'm happy to see you again and you didn't run away." said Marie smiling.

"Oh r-really? W-why?" said Double D.

"Because I wanted to tell you... that I'm sorry." said Marie with a sorry voice.

"...Wait, what? Sorry fo what?" said Double D surprised.

"For how I behaved with you as a child. You see, I was only a stupid little girl and I... Ah, it's complicated! If i hurted you, I didn't do it deliberately... I don't blame you if you hate me..." said Marie with her head down. Meanwhile, a tear fell from her uncovered eye. Double D, seeing her in that state, felt as if his heart was going to explode. He took a package of tissues from his pocket, took one and wiped the tear on Marie's cheek.

"Uh?" said Marie, raising her head and looking at Double D.

"Hey, I never hated you. Moreover, as you said, we were children. There's nothing to forgive... I repeat it: I'm glad to see you too. Welcome back." said Double D, comforting her with a smile.

Those words and that smile made Marie blush and then she started to laugh.

"You haven't change at all. Well, ecxept your body. You put some muscle, uh?" said Marie smiling at Double D and touching his arm.

"W-well, y-you know... G-growing also the human body c-changes, eheh!" said Double D, blushing.

"Oh! I checked the assigment of our classes and guess what: we have the same courses!" said Marie with seductive voice. Double D blushed again and said: "R-really? T-That is great. If you want, we can sit at the same desk."

After those words, Double D looked Marie into her eyes and, without his understanding, he made her blush. At that precise moment he thought: 'Wait... WHAT DID I JUST TELL!? SAME DESK!? AM I CRAZY!?'. After those thoughts, he blushed too.

Marie started to laugh and Double D, transported from the moment, started to laugh too. Only one thought passed through his head: 'She's really cute when she laughs... Wait, WHAT DID I JUST THINK!?' He stopped thinking as soon as she hugged him and whispered in his ear:

"I love the idea of sharing the desk with you." Suddenly Double D felt a pleasant warmth inside him; his heart was beting at a crazy speed and the only thing he did was to return the hug. After that, Marie started to go to their class. Stopping in front of the door, she turned to Double D.

"I wait for you, my dream boat." said Marie winking at him.

"I-I'll... just check the locker and I'll be there." said Double D, blushed.

'It... It was... Waoh! I've never felt like this before... but above all... I've never felt so towards Marie Kanker! It was... nice. I hope it was for her too. Wait, WHAT!? I HOPE!?' thought Double D as he took the last things from his locker.

"W-W-W-WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?" shout Eddy to Double D. That's right, Ed and Eddy returned to their friend, covered with lipstick prints all over their faces.

"Eddy!? Ed!? How long have you been here?" said Double D, sweating.

"From the moment Marie said she loved the idea of sharing the desk with you. What I don't understand, what's beautiful at a desk? It is not edible." said Ed, laughing.

"Shut up, lumpy! And you, Sockhead!? Why are you not covered with lipstick prints!? But first of all, WHY WERE YOU HUGGING A KANKER!?" shout Eddy, angry for the whole situation.

Double D hesitated in giving an answer but he was saved by the sound of the bell.

"Oh, I have to go in my class! Better if you also do the same, see you later!" said Double D to his friends with a nervous smile.

"It doesn't end here, Double D!" said Eddy.

"Of course not. This is the bell of the beginning of lessons." said Ed, smiling.

Double D entered the classroom with a sigh of relief. He knew Eddy wanted answers. However, all of a sudden, he felt called by name. "Hey Edd! I'm here." He looked around and saw Marie. She was calling him... and she called him by his true name! It was strange but at the same time pleasant for him. At that moment, he didn't fell scared. In fact, he felt good. Even he, as approached Marie's desk, thought the same thing. Strange? Maybe but he didn't care. After sitting next to her, the Prof. Brown arrived: an old good man with a big mustache, always willing to help his students for anything.

"Good morning students. I'm Professor Brown and I'll be your teacher of American History. Since this is the first day of school, for this first week you can socialize with each other. If you have any question to ask, you're welcome." said the Prof.

'WE CAN SOCIALIZE!? I DON'T KNOW WHAT I CAN SAY TO HER! Wait, AM I REALLY PUZZLING TO KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO HER!?' thought Double D.

"Soooo... Do you wanna talk?" said Marie to Double D.

Double D looked at her and said: "O-ok. Soooo... What have you done in these 2 years far from here?"

"Well, we moved to Chicago because mom's new partner lived there. We came back here a few days ago because she and her man got divorced. That's all." said Marie.

"Oh, I'm sorry for your mother. And tell me, did you like Chicago?" asked Double D.

"It was ok, but it had only one problem" answered Marie.

"Oh, what was?" asked Double D. At that question, she looked him straight in his eyes and, a little blushed, she said: "That you weren't there..."

Double D's face became red like a tomato. Marie laughed at seeing him in this way and said: "I'm making fun of you! Ahahah! You're cute when you're nervous. Ok, my turn to ask!"

"O-ok! What do you want to know?" asked Double D.

"Well, the same thing you asked to me. What have you done in these 2 years? I bet a lot of girls tried to pick you up, ahah!"

Marie said it laughing but her thoughts were quite different from those words: 'What am I even thinking? How can I have a chance with him? I know he is the kindest person in the world but... even if he doesn't hate me, there's no way he can consider me, not after all the years of useless torture against him... Of course he had other girls...'

"Not really. I've never been engaged yet." said Double D with an embarrassed voice.

"What? Really!?" asked Marie, surprised and with a sparkle of hope in her eyes.

"Eheh, I-I'm not so popular with girls. On the other hand, I bet you've had a lot of guys trying to get with you." said Double D, laughing. Suddenly, Double D thought:

'AM I BECOMING AN IDIOT!? WHY DID I ASK HER THAT!?'

"Why are you asking me that?" said Marie, looking at him with suspicious eyes.

"W-Well... it's impossible that... a cute girl like you hasn't had or doesn't have a boyfriend yet." said Double D, smiling at her.

After those words, it was Marie who turned red like a tomato... And that was the moment when he understood the words he had just pronunced and started to blush.

'Ok, that's it... I BECAME MORE IDIOT THAN ED! SHE'S GOING TO KILL ME!' thought Double D, sweating and trembling.

Suddenly, he felt like he was hugging. And it was so. Marie was hugging him... AGAIN! In that moment, that pleasant warmth of before returned inside Double D and it was like that heat was blowing his heart. During that embrace, Marie, almost touched, told him:

"That... is the most beautiful thing I've been told in my life" After, she kissed his cheek.

His head was filled with thoughts: 'O my God, she kissed me! But... it was different... It's not like the past... That was sweet and... so natural... and I like it! Wait... Am I in love... with Marie!?

"You two. I'm glad you get along but please, let's try to avoid gestures of affection in the class, eheh." said Prof. Brown, giggling and massaging his big mustache.

Yep, all the class saw them. Wisthles and applause echoed in the class for the two teens, who both blushed.

"Eheh, we made ourselves know from the first day..." said Marie to Double D.

Double D didn't answer her. He was thinking about one thing: while he was with her, the world around them did no longer exist. Only Marie existed.

'Do I need other proofs? I... am in love with Marie.' he thought, blushing about that situation.

The 2 teens never separated during the day. They kept talking and getting to know each other better. The day was over, Double D and Marie approached the exit when, suddenly, a ringtone set off. It was Marie's cellphone. A message from her sister May.

"Oh damn..." said Marie, sighing.

"Did something happen?" asked Double D.

"May wrote me if I wanted to go shopping with her and Lee but, honestly, I want to go home. The problem is I have to walk because Lee is the one who drives... How boring!" said Marie, looking towards the sky.

"Emmm... I-If you want, I can take you home. So you... won't be alone... W-What do you think?" said Double D, with his head looking down.

Marie blushed for a moment and then she took his hand and said with seductive voice: "Thank you, Edd." Double D look at her eyes and said with trembling voice: "Y-You're welcome!".

Suddenly, a familiar voice reached Double D's ears. They were Ed and Eddy. Eddy shouted: "THERE YOU ARE, SOCKHEAD! I REMEMBER YOU WE NEED TO TALK!"

"Hi, Double D! What was the taste of the desk?" said Ed, smiling.

After THAT question, Eddy noticed that the 2 teens were holding their hands. Bewildered, his jaw dropped to touch sidewalk. After that, he shouted as if there was no tomorrow:

"WHY-ARE-YOU-HOLDING-HANDS-WITH-A-KANKER!?"

Ed took a moment to understand the situation and, after finally arriving, he said:

"Really? Oh man! The Dark Side is controlling our friend!"

Double D felt embarassed by their words, so he decided to reassure the situation.

"Marie, can you wait a moment? Sorry." said Double D to Marie.

"No prob, Edd. I'll wait for you." said Marie with seductive voice that made Double D blush.

After that, Double D took Ed and Eddy with him and, not to far from Marie, he said:

"So, what's the problem?"

"W-W-W-What's the problem? Are you serious? She is a Kanker! Don't you remember what they did to us!?" said Eddy, trying not to shout.

Double D, with a hand on Eddy's shoulder, said: "Yes, I remember but we're no longer children. We are teens. We have to grow and leave the past behind."

After those words, Eddy removed Double D's hand on his shoulder and said: "Did you become more idiot than Ed!? How can you forgive her after all that they let us pass!?"

Double D, unnerved by Eddy's words, said with higher voice: "I'M NOT AFRAID OF HER, OK? WE SPENT ALL DAY TOGETHER AND YOU KNOW WHAT, I LIKE BEING IN HER COMPANY. If it's a problem for you, it's ok but don't get your frustration on me, please."

Marie heard everything and, at the sound of Double D's words, she couldn't help but smile and shed a tear of joy. But in reality something did. Realizing that the situation was getting tense, she took Double D's hand and, dragging him with her, she said, smiling: "Sorry guys! I can't be too late, see you tomorrow!"

"EHI YOU! YOU CAN'T TAKE OUR FRIEND AWAY WHILE HE'S TALKING TO US!" shouted Eddy to Marie... but she didn't stop and brought his "dream boat" with her.

"Bye Marie! Bye Double D!" said Ed, laughing.

"WHAT THE HELL!? WICH SIDE ARE YOU ON!?" shouted Eddy to Ed.

After a long walk, the 2 teens arrived at the trailer park. They didn't speak during the walk...

"Thank you for accompanying me. It was a beautiful day." said Marie.

"... I'm sorry" said Double D with a broken voice.

"Uh? For what?" asked Marie.

"For Ed and Eddy! I know they're my friends but sometimes... They're just too immature! They are and will be my best friends but... sometimes they exxagerate and not a little. I'm sorry if you felt hurt by their words... I'm real-" said Double D, before Marie put a finger on his lips to keep him from talking. She approached him, kissed his cheek and, hugging him, said:

"You're the sweetest and kindest person I've ever met. I'm really lucky to have you."

Double D's heart was about to explode. After that, she went to her house.

"Wait!" said Double D.

Marie, surprised, turned at him. Double D took a piece of paper, wrote some numbers and gave it to Marie.

"This... is my phone number... I-If you want to talk even outside the school..." said Double D blushed and stammering.

Marie smiled, took his piece of paper and said: "Of course I'll do it."

"Good night, my dream boat" said Marie to Double D, entering the house.

"G-Good night, M-Marie..." said Double D, blushed.

After closing the door, she sat on the ground, with her back against the same door and looked at that piece of paper. She thought:

'What is a sign of destiny? I know for sure that he wouldn't hurt my feelings. I want him to be mine... but only if he wants it too.'

Reading his number, Marie, smiling and blushing, squeezed that piece of paper to her chest as if it was the greatest gift she had ever received.

Meanwhile, during his return home, Double D was thinking: 'Eheh. Is it not funny? When we're children, she chased me... Now, I'm the one who wants to chase her... But I know one think for sure... I like to stay with her... and I really hope to stay with her for a long time.'

EHI GUYS! I hope you like it! If it's so, leave a comment to tell me your opinion. I have a lot of ideas for this fanfiction. I wish you a good reading, a good day and see you next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 3.6K 31
Rhiannon Walker, Harper McLean, and Amerie Wadia were best friends. Until one night at a music festival changes everything. Now Rhiannon is trying to...
390K 8K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
184K 6.8K 45
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
1.6M 53.1K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...