Half Hope, Half Love | ᴜɴʀᴇǫᴜ...

By lily97000

[ ᴜɴʀᴇǫᴜɪᴛᴇᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ] Hazel Scarlet could do much better in life than to gawk and fawn over her handsome, dashi... More

♡| Short Disclaimer
1| Half Hope, Half Love
2| Where There Is Hope
3| Where Love And Desire Meet
4| Something In The Rain- Part I
5| Something In The Rain-Part II
6| Something In The Rain-Part III
0| Book Trailer
♡| (New Covers)/Fan Covers

♡| Epigraph

1.6K 108 29
By lily97000

"I wish I had the guts to walk away from what we had, but I can't, because I know you won't come after me, and that's what hurts the most."

____

~Based on the same theme of unrequited love, but with the different sort of love-triangle. Written with feelings and passion, so hold your seats pals, it might give you Tachycardia if you ever had serious one-sided love for anyone lol.

______

➵𝟷sᴛ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ "ᴀᴘʀɪʟ/ᴍᴀʏ" ᴡɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ  ʀᴀɪɴʙᴇʀʀʏ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴅs 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿 ɪɴ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ "ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ" ᴄᴀᴛᴇɢᴏʀʏ.

➵ Wɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ "Bᴇꜱᴛ Fɪʀꜱᴛ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ" ɪɴ Dᴀᴢᴢʟɪɴɢ Sᴘᴀʀᴋ Aᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ 2019

✔ 1st Place Winner of "The Love For Writing Awards 2019"
✔ Winner of Galaxy Diamond Awards 2019
✔ 2nd Place Winner of Summer Awards 2019
✔ 3rd Place Winner in Rosy Awards 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2M 395K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...
4K 48 9
Hendry Arnaud Camden came from a long line of wealth. Hendry was groomed to be one of the successors of his family's wealth. With all the strict rule...
748K 20.9K 40
'𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖.' |18+| ❝Look at you so open and sexy bent over...
1.2M 36.7K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...