Best Gay Friends

By KawaiiPotatoFan101

This story is about my two friends, River and Joaquin. More

Chapter one

Chapter two

0 0 0
By KawaiiPotatoFan101

"What are you looking at?" Joaquin asks.
"Never mind let's just go!" I say
Somehow while we're walking I feel something soft and warm on my hand. I look down to see somehow my hand couldn't control its self and just decided to hold Joaquin's.
"Ahh, I'm sorry!" I say taking my hand out from Joaquin's.
Joaquin laughs. My face turns red again from embarrassment.
We stand still and look at each other for about two minutes straight until-
"What are you doing." Scottie says.
" Ah! Don't sneak up on me like that!" I say startled. Did Scottie really have to ruin that moment for me?
"Sorry, I got your bagel and Vanilla frap." She says.
"I legit checked all over Subway until I looked out the window and saw you guys staring at each other deeply." Scottie says.
As Scottie says that Joaquin starts to twine his hand with mine.
"Wait was I right? You guys like each other?" Scottie asks us.
"I could've actually never seen a little twig like you, River ending up with a aggressive strong person like Joaquin." She continues.
"Well uh..." I start to say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 43.9K 30
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
672K 26.1K 74
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
417K 25.3K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
2.9M 190K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...