Always be with you - nanatsu...

By Hazukun

(Y/n) loves him and will always stay by his side. But when a war was declared 3000 years ago, Meliodas betray... More

1
2
3
Just Author note
4
5
Professor Hawk 1
7
8
9
10
11

6

5.2K 147 61
By Hazukun

From afar, (y/n) could sense two beings with familiar magic power from two different direction. She knew that they were a weapon from Demon clan.

She sat on one of the tree branches, observing the surroundings as she breathing the fresh air.

"So the Albion also woke up from the seal, huh?"

Gloxinia went to the (h/c) demon, "Yes... it makes our job more easier. Though it's not that strong, actually."

"It can be destroyed and if it does, I will go there to see who destroy them."

"And then you will finish them by yourself... I never expect less from our second leader, (y/n)..." Melascula interrupt.

"Don't call me that. I'm not used to it... I just fulfill Demon King's orders. If he wants me to slaughter them, I will do so..."

Though deep down in her heart, (y/n) was actually felt bad for those who had been killed and suffer by her own hands. She couldn't do anything. Even she herself could not forgive for what she had done. (Y/n) knew that she has choose the wrong path, but she still continue to walk to that path.

And that is her sin.

_______________________________________

"What the hell is that moving mountain?! How many times bigger than mom is it?!" Hawk exclaimed, shocked when he saw the Albion.

The others were stood on Mama Hawk's head as it flew, observing the Albion.

"There's no one like that among the Giant clan members I knew!" Diane exclaimed.

"I sense multiple magic sources inside its body, but no life. It's probably a golem..." Merlin said.

"Yeah. That's Great Beast Albion... it's a weapon created by the Demon Clan during the great ancient war... it's probably woke up when the Ten Commandments did..." Meliodas explained in brief.

His last statement made some of them confuse, "Ten Commandments?"

"I'll explain more later...."

"Does another nightmare await us? The ambitions I'm sensing from it...it's in the same level as Hendrickson when he turned into a monster...." Slader said.

Hawk drenched in sweat, "s-seriously? Meliodas power level is 3370... Merlin's is even 4710... but you're saying that monster's level is 5500?!!!"

Diane glanced at Hawk, "But Hawk... isn't (y/n)'s level power is more than 60000?"

"Oh! I just remember that! Where is she?! She could finish that thing easily!!!" Hawk panicked for the absence of certain (y/n) girl for the first time.

"(Y/n)? Is that person really that strong?" Slader asked out of curiosity.

"Don't worry... we will see her again. She will come around..." Meliodas replied confidently.

"You sure confident about her, Captain..." Merlin interrupt.

Meliodas without notice himself, suddenly smiles, "Of course, because she said so... that she will stay by my side..."

Their small conversation suddenly interrupt by Albion's roar. The wave produced can be reached to the entire place.

"It must be reactions to our power levels..." Merlin stated.

The Albion then swinging its arm to attack Meliodas and others. Fortunately, they managed to dodge which in result made the monster to hit the barrier that protects the whole capital.

"Good thing I had put up a protective barrier in advance..."

Slader impressed, "wow! Enveloping the entire city in a barrier! Impressive as always, My Lady!"

"Still, covering that much space make it not very strong. It can probably take another two  of those blows..."

The Albion continue to hit the barrier until the barrier vanished, "That destroyed it..."

"All anti-air magic users, fire! Don't allow even a smidgen of damage on Camelot!" King Arthur commanded when he noticed that the monster started to form an attack at them.

Luckily, they managed to neutralize the attack on the first time. The Albion then form another attack. This time they could not avoid the attack. So King Arthur ordered the knights to take cover.

Just the monster launch the attack, the attack suddenly reversed to the opposite direction. That's when Meliodas appear beside King Arthur.

"Perfectly timed, Merlin!" He shouted from below.

Meliodas then jumped from the building to the Albion's hand and ran along its arm, "Albion's weak spot is the core hidden inside its chest! Let's run up and take it out!"

"Follow Sir Meliodas!" King Arthur ordered, ran along with Meliodas. The other knights also follow him.

Just then, the Albion smacked his hand with the other where Meliodas and other knights ran in result made Arthur stuck between its fingers.

When Meliodas saw this, he quickly slashed its hand, freeing Arthur and grabbed him as they both fell. Meliodas used his sword to hold them from falling further.

"Thank you..." Arthur noticed Meliodas' sword already broken,"Your precious sword!  I'm sorry... Because of me, your precious sword broken..."

"Don't sweat it... it was already pretty worn out by the fight with Hendrickson..."

"B-But... without a weapon..."

"now now now.... what shall I do?"

They all then jump when they all realized that they were about to get hit by the Albion's hand.

"Captain!" Merlin called to get his attention, "Leaving aside the discussion to return of you-know-what... I'll return this to you for now..." She snapped her finger cause an object spinned as it flew toward Meliodas.

Meliodas managed to catch the object, his own sacred treasure.

"I bought it back after you sold it to a pawnshop in Camelot ten years ago... I expect to collect quite a bit of interest..."

"You have the Captain's Sacred Treasure?!" Diane surprised a bit.

"It wasn't cheap to get though..."

Meliodas somewhat activate his Sacred Treasure. The Albion formed his upper part of its body into few horns.

"wait, is it going to fire all five of those at once?!"

"Even the Captain can't deal with that many at once!"

"Huh? There's five of them!" They noticed that there were five Meliodas that ready to receive Albion's attack anytime.

As the Albion attacks, Meliodas used his technique to blow its attack to the Albion back.

"Oh my! I guess I blew it away, core and all..."

King Arthur ran towards Melidoas, impressed on how he defeat the monster, "Sir Meliodas! What was the technique that you used just now?"

"oh that...?"

"Th-that was pretty extreme! He beat that thing all by himself!"

__________________________________________

However, the Albion did not just appear in Camelot alone. Another one appear at the Fairy King's Forest. This one is more thinner and longer than the one in Camelot.

Thankfully, King, also known as Harlequin, the Fairy King managed to destroy the another Albion with all of his might. While for Ban, he regained his consciousness after being released from Lady Gerharde's attack.

All of the fairies from the Fairy Clan finally acknowledge King as their Fairy King.

After all the incident over, King and Ban separates to their own ways.

_______________________________________

At some unknown place, a man with silver hair struggled to walk as he depend on the street walls along his path.

He took a shallow breath when he stopped, "I need to quickly spread word of the Demons..."

The man recalled his encounter with the Ten Commandments.

"Hold up, Fraudrin... How about (Y/n)? Where is she? She was not being sealed with us at all..." Galand the Truth asked

"Now that you've mentioned it, I've never seen her nor sense her presents for the past 10 years...things would have been easier if she was there with me...." Fraudrin growled at the thought that (y/n) was not there at that time.

"But I can feel her presence now... a bit far from here..." Galand said

"We can ask her for explanation when we meet her... she can lead us again then and destroy that traitor..." Zeldris explained

"Whatever it is, I feel tired... I'd like to take a nap...." Derieri yawned

"Yeah... Before we do anything, we should get some rest...thanks to the effects of the seal, our magic power was sucked completely dry..." Zeldris said, watching his hand while moving it a bit.

"T-they mention that person's name as if that person is important and powerful... must be a dangerous one... if we want to strike, we must do so now! If their magic completely returns, and that person joined them, Liones will- no, Britannia as a whole will-!"

________________________________________

Unfortunately, the person that he mentioned already joined the Ten Commandments faster than he expected.

Fraudrin who possess Dreyfus body crosses his arms when he detected something from far, "it seems that the Albion was destroyed... twice in different place..."

"I've no interest in that thing. It's just a rusty old toy..." Melascula responded.

All of the members glanced at Galand who laughed all of the sudden, "Joy! Joy!"

"what's so funny, I wonder?"

"Beings that can oppose the Demon Clan still exist even in this era... Let's see. Shall we go, (y/n)?" Galand looked at the said demon who stood while watching certain direction.

Melascula sighed, "Don't tell me you intend on going in that condition with your magic at that level?"

"What? It's just some morning exercise... or do you think I would be defeated as is?"

Zeldris then stood up from his spot and teleport in front of Galand, "wait. Have you forgotten that such pride brought about our greatest humiliation, the Ten Commandments being sealed?"

(Y/n) teleport beside Galand, "It's Okay, Zeldris... I can give him a company... besides... I wanted to see who manage to beat that toy..." she smiled.

Though she already knows who beat the Albion in such method.

Gloxinia interrupt, "So, which way do you both want to go? It will only take a moment if you go towards the west-northwest, but there was a reaction for something twice that Albion's power level... the reaction down south is strange..."

"You mean like that Albion destroyed itself as though it's own power was bounced back at it?" (Y/n) continues.

"exactly..."

Galand hummed for a moment before he patted both Gloxinia and (y/n), "thank you... I've decided!"

(y/n) put her hands on her hips, "do you think what I'm thinking?"

"of course! Then let's head there!"

And so, (y/n) and Galand jumped up to the sky, heading towards their destination. While the others just stay there, waiting to regain their magic.

________________________________________

"The Ten Commandments... An elite unit that served directly under the Demon King But was sealed during ancient times. This overwhelmingly powerful monster began to move because the Ten Commandments have awakened from the 3000 years old seal... is that what you're saying?" King Arthur tried to understand the situation explained by Meliodas.

"You probably don't believe me right now, but it's all true..." Melidoas confirmed.

"He's right. If I didn't see that monster with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed it for a second."

"A monster like that existed in ancient Britannia... how terrifying..."

Diane looked at Meliodas, worried for the upcoming event, "if that's true, Captain...that means the Ten Commandments who made those Albion are even stronger, aren't they? G-going against those guys, do you think we can win?"

"My, my... this makes Hendrickson from the other day look cute in comparison. Right, Gowther?" Slader looked at the doll that put on his arm.

Hawk suddenly break the silence by laughing, "Aren't you guys forgetting something? As long as we have Meliodas and his move from earlier, in addition with (y/n) who has large power level... don't you think we could score a one-hit kill with any enemy?"

"I-indeed! It's just as Sir Pig says!" Arthur tried to assure everyone.

Hawk confused by the name given to him, "Sir Pig?"

"That move was incredible! And-! Wait... did Sir Pig mentioned someone who has high power level?"

Meliodas chuckles, "That person is (y/n)... you will meet her when we have a chance. She's a strong one! Even stronger than the Ten Commandments!"

"really?!" This made Arthur wanted to meet that person even more.

"So we don't have to worry that much right?" Diane relived when she heard this.

"the problem is that she's been out for so long... just where she could have been?" Hawk said.

Just then, they heard a thunder-like sound coming from outside of the capital.

"Thunder?"

"I don't see any rain clouds-!"

As soon as two figures jumped from the nearby place, everyone gasped as they shocked by the sudden of an overwhelming power.

The two figures then land on the place where Meliodas and others were with a large impact causing the place filled with ground dust and remains to scattered everywhere.

"What's going on?!"

The entire area were full of smoke-like fog, made others unable to see the two figures clearly.

"Seventy-two steps, huh?" A deep voice started.

"Too bad for you that I can made here with just twenty steps..." A familiar feminine voice whispered, only letting Galand to hear.

Diane trembling in fear, "C-Captain, that's... that's... n-no way!"

The fog started to disappear, revealing one of the unknown arrivals that were in front of them.

"it's because you always like to jump... but it seems that I've become rusty during those 3000 years..."

Everyone's eyes widened at the sight before them. When they finally saw one of them who made the ruckus, they quickly on their defend mode. Not paying attention to what the demon talk about.

Meliodas already in his battle stand, "You're... the Ten Commandments' Galand!"

"It's been a while, Meliodas... Just as I thought, you've become like that..." Galand walks, laughing carelessly, "But, like always, you've remained in that form."

"Is... is it okay for a monster like that to exist in this world?!" Diane shivering in fear.

The Evil Eye earring that hanged on Hawk's ear suddenly move, "Merlin. The Evil Eye broke..."

"what?"

"Don't you think it's weird? There are two power levels in front of us... but I only see this one..."

"true... I can only sense that demon's presence... is there another one coming along?"

"If what Hawk say is true, then this demon must be good at hiding its power level... and this is bad..." Diane said.

Then suddenly, another one walked towards them revealing herself. Her black wings opened widely to blow away the smoke around the area. Some of them tried to hold themselves from being fly away by the strong wind made by that wings.

"Galand... just remember that not only you are having fun, okay?"

Galand chuckles, turned his head to look at the owner of the voice, "Yeah, I remember that..."

As the other demon finally appear beside Galand, those who familiar with her shocked to their bones. They could not believe with their eyes as they gasped in horror including Meliodas.

"You said that you will come back to me... so this is your true colour, huh?" Meliodas glared at the demon.

The demon he talked to smirked and chuckled, "I did come back... see?"

Elizabeth looked at the one she knew not long ago in front of her, acting like a different person from before, "No way... she can't be with them, right?"

Merlin clicked her tongue, "Unfortunately, Elizabeth, she is... The person beside Galand is (Y/n), The Second Leader Of The Ten Commandments."

_______________________________________

Oh no! Did (y/n) just become their enemy? Why did she change all of a sudden? Will she finally push her feelings towards Meliodas away and follow the Ten Commandments?

You will find out in the next chapter!

Thank you for reading!

-Sakira Akana-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 1.7K 16
Hi guys, this is my very first reader insert fanfiction so I hope you enjoy it. I do not own any of the characters of Nanatsu no Taizai or you, the...
6.8K 106 19
⚠️⛔️‼️🚨 This story is for 18+ only. PLEASE READ THE A/N FIRST THERE ARE TRIGGERS IN THIS STORY. THIS IS YOUR WARNING! Aella never cared about the wa...
44.9K 1.7K 19
"𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. 𝘈 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 3𝘳𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. 𝘌𝘺...
14.3K 741 45
After the goddess clan is brutally murdered and destroyed by the demon clan, Meliodas, the demon clan's first prince and captain of the ten commandme...