Angel {COMPLETED}

By YahTheDon

Beyonce is definitely both verbally and physically abusive but her heart is for Onika and Onika only. Onika i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 7

8.6K 446 277
By YahTheDon

Manhattan, New York
Friday, September 22
Lucifer

"You didn't bring her." My therapist, Ms. Boe said.

"Her mother wouldn't let me, we really aren't on good terms right now but I'm trying to be better. Not only for Cavalli but for Onika too. She's changed so much, for the better and I feel like she deserves someone that's going to be on her level, y'know?"

She shook her head. "You love to ramble Beyonce, you know that? Why is that?"

"I don't talk to anybody and I feel like I can trust you."

"Why don't you talk to anybody?"

"Because people always use it against me. The only people that haven't used what I've told them against me are Onika, Taylor, and Joseph. Those are my dawgs. I'll always have their backs."

"Since this is you wanting to be better for this Onika character, do you think you two would still have been together had you not put your hands on her?" She asked.

I shrugged. To be honest, I didn't have much faith in Onika and I due to everything I'd been through, everything I had put her through, and everything that was going on in the present. I genuinely am in love with that woman and I was in that moment as well, I just didn't have faith in either of us.

"Your words Beyonce."

"No I don't." I wasn't used to being intimidated by someone, especially a woman.

"Why is that?"

"'Cause in the moment, we weren't right. We constantly disrespected each other and it wasn't healthy. I called her a bitch on a daily and she reciprocated the same energy. It was like 'you a bitch ass nigga but I love you though' and I see now, that that would not have worked out."

She nodded her head. "Onika has changed, yeah?"

"Yeah." I smiled. "A lot. She's better now. When I first got back in contact with her, I had the same mentality and she showed me up, telling me that I was not going to disrespect her in any way, shape, or form."

"That's a woman you want. She gon' send yo food back when you scared to do so." She laughed. That was one thing that I liked about Ms. Boe. She was a joker but when it was time, she gave me the real shit. "But seriously, she's grown now, she's not going to let you disrespect her at all. If you fuck with her, she'll show you some shit."

"You talk like you know her."

"I might as well. You come up in here every three days a week, talking about how amazing she is. How are you going to get her to trust you to have your daughter on your own?" She asked.

I shrugged. "We really need to talk without the disrespect. How is she ever going to trust me if she never gives me a chance to do anything. I love my daughter and I want the best for her."

"Awww cute."

I nodded my head and played with my fingers. I do love my daughter and I love my baby mama as well. She just don't love me back.

"You want to have sex with her mother, right?"

"What in the hell?" I gasped.

"I mean you do. Don't you?" She asked.

"Hell yeah. Have you SEEN her?"

"No. Show me."

I gave her my phone, showing her a picture of Nika. Her eyebrows raised. "I'm straight and I'd fuck the shit outta her."

"Alright now."

I went to Onika's job. Nana had AJ and Ramon with her. Nana had asked her to babysit them since I told her I was busy. I hadn't told her that I had been going to therapy. I didn't want things to go too fast. Cavalli was at school.

When I walked into the entrance, I saw that Nahri wasn't there anymore. There was another woman sitting there. She was cute but she just smiled up at me and asked me if Ms. Maraj was expecting me. I told her who I was and she told me that Nika was in a meeting. I told her I would just wait in her office.

In her office, I got bored so I unwrapped all of her Jolly Ranchers and sat them back inside the bowl beside her monitor. I picked up her Cavalli's ball and started playing with it. This shit's fun as hell.

"Beyonce what are you doing?" Onika stood in the door with her arms crossed. "Why you got my baby's ball?"

"You were in a meeting. Let me get a hug." I stood up but she put her hand up to my chest.

"Uh uh, I know what you trying to do."

"What am I trying to do?" I asked her.

"Beyonce stoppp!" She whined.

"Girl just give me a hug." I pulled her in and felt her arms wrap around my torso. "How you been? How was your day?"

"Trash. Everybody in the meeting act like they don't know what the fuck they doing. They act like I'm not the boss." She mumbled in my chest.

"I saw you fired Nahri."

"You came around and she got unprofessional. She had to go."

I knew she was jealous about it which is the real reason why she fired her. I knew because when Nahri was flirting with Pretty Boy, she didn't say a word.

I grabbed her ass. It took her a minute but she moved away from me, hitting my chest.

"Beyonce!"

"Onika!" I gasped, being dramatic. "You thought I wasn't gonna touch that ass?"

"You're disrespectful." So she was really mad?

"I didn't mean for it to be disrespectful mami, you just gotta understand you have a fat ass and when we hug, it just be out there. I had to grab it to stop my dick from getting hard."

She covered her now red face. "Bey keep your hands off my ass."

"I miss it." I was whining and being a baby like she does.

"That's the point, you're not supposed to have it."

"You're not being fair."

"I actually am, that's why you're pouting."

Onika looked so damn good in her big ole office, she really made it to the big leagues and I'm so proud of her.

Right now, my focus was on that body. She dressed how she wanted to. She still never wore underwear and when she did, she was teasing by letting it show. I'll respect it for now but she knows what she's doing so that won't last.

I laid on her couch. She sat at her desk but she kept looking at me in between her doing work.

"Why you looking at me?"

"You're acting different. Better."

I was glad she noticed it. I had been going to Ms. Boe three times a week for three weeks. When I was late to see Cavalli and Onika, I was at therapy. Who the fuck knew I would even consider this shit?

"Coincidence?"

"No way. Go get Cavalli."

"Come with me."

"I have work to do Beyonce, that's why I told you to go get her."

"Please?"

She rolled her eyes but got out of her seat anyway. At Cavalli's school, that same teacher followed behind Cavalli, staring at me.

"Hi." She smiled at me then ran her hand up and down my arm. "Cavalli was great today." She said in a flirty tone.

I could see Onika from my peripheral vision. She had her jaw clenched and her fists balled.

But you not jealous right?! Right?!

The teacher grabbed my hand and Onika rolled my eyes. She pulled me away from the teacher and into her, kissing me. I kissed her right back, letting her get as nasty as she wanted. I knew what she was doing. We only stopped when Cavalli started being a punk about it.

"Don't make me get you fired."

"I didn't know-"

"I'm sure you didn't. You have a good day ma'am."

In the car, she was on her phone, typing fast as hell. I just know she's texting one of her little friends about everything.

"Mommy I got green today."

"That's good baby." She said absentmindedly.

"Momma?"

I reached back and rubbed her cheek. "It's okay baby. Mommy will be fine when you guys get home."

"Okay."

"Nika-"

"Don't say anything to me."

"Why you mad at me? I didn't do anything." I turned to her, stopping at the red light.

"Valli what did Momma tell that teacher last week?"

Valli sat up, her head between the two of us. She flung an imaginary piece of paper in the wind. "Taken."

Onika laughed. "I'm not mad at you. People just need to learn and respect boundaries."

"You still not fair. I don-"

"Later." She shook her head. "You're coming home with me and Valli."

Onika

"All y'all can get out of my house. Jumping on my bed like y'all crazy. Get down!" I yelled but none of them were paying any attention to me.

Beyonce's big ass, AJ, Ramon, and Cavalli were just jumping on my bed and I could hear it squeaking. If they break it, Beyonce's buying me a new one! Period!

"Bey come onnn! Get off!"

"No." She immediately disagreed with me.

Right before I could continue arguing with her, someone was knocking on the door. I went to get it and as soon as I opened the door, I was punching this bitch dead in her face.
________

Yeah Imma keep on giving yall cliffhangers😂💀

Bey's therapy session?

The teacher? Was Nika in the right or is she just confusing things?

Who's at the door?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 2.7K 36
Onika was a 16 year old teenager with many issues that seemed to always involve her deadbeat dad. But no matter how much trouble he brought her way...
47.5K 4.8K 53
It's been 6 years since Beyoncé's passing and we see how Onika has adjusted to life. One night as she cares for her children, she receives an urgent...
186K 9.4K 67
"One finds limits by pushing them." Onika Maraj is a valorous and soft-hearted mother with a great head on her shoulder. So many odds has been stack...
75K 3.3K 22
Single mother of one, Beyonce Knowles is a renowned doctor in one of New York's biggest hospital. She works day and night trying to provide and prote...