It's My Time (Miraculous Tale...

By OuchMouse

An average boy recently moved to Paris in hopes to get an experimental treatment for his heart problem. After... More

Chapter 1: New Class
Chapter 2: Come alive
Chapter 3: Kept in History
Christmas Special
Chapter 5: The Gala (Lemon)

Chapter 4: Relationships

1.4K 27 17
By OuchMouse

Y/N POV:

I was making my way to school zipping through the air with my chains throwing me forward. I was a little slower due to the added weight in my arms. I looked down to see Juleka in my arms bridal style with a wide smile on her face. It's been a month since our date and we've been dating ever since. My chains wrapped around the high point of one of the towers as we slingshot ourselves towards the school. Juleka was giggling like a school girl, in which case she was, as we finally landed at the school. I reverted back to my normal form and placed Juleka down who proceeded to kiss my cheek as I held a slight blush on my face. Love was a very new thing to me and I didn't exactly know how to handle it. I was always shy when it came to affection and never knew when it was the right time to do certain things. (A/N: This is actually me in real life as I am very awkward when it comes to love and relationships and I just make a fool of myself) We walked together into the halls hand in hand.

People still hadn't gotten used to the sight of us, being jealous and sometimes hostile towards who ever got with the one they liked. Though we got used to this pretty quickly. We made our way into our class and sat down in our seats, which mine now moved next to Juleka for obvious reasons. The rest of our classmates now walked in with the exception of Adrian and Marinette. 

Chloe: Where is Adrien? He's never late...

As if on que both Adrian and Marinette ran into the room panting heavily.

Adrien: Sorry we're late Ms. Bustier, it wont happen again.

Ms. Bustier: It's alright just take your seats so we may begin the lesson.

Adrian and Marinette made their way back to their seats although Marinette and Nino swapped seats as Marinette was now sitting next to Adrien. This surprised most of the classmates with the exception of me and Juleka, who now knows the identities of Lady Bug and Cat Noir.

Ms. Bustier: Now then we can-

The ring of a phone rung out from the class. Ms. Bustier pulled her phone out and took a look at the contact info.

Ms. Bustier: Sorry children I need to take this call real quick.

With that she left, and not a second later Chloe turned around to face Marinette and Adrien.

Chloe: Adri-kins, could you tell me why Mari-Trash is sitting next to you and not me?

Marinette's eyes made their way down to her hands on her desk, feelings of doubt filled her core. A hand made its way to hers and gently grasped it. She looked up to see Adrien holding her hand with a gentle smile.

Adrien: Well it would make the most sense that my girlfriend sits next to me.

His voice was gentle yet sharp towards Chloe getting his point across.

Chloe: You're dating her!? Did you lose a bet or something, or is it just pity?

Marinette had been slightly more sensitive lately. As a biproduct of this she was on the verge of tears. Adrien wrapped his arm around her and pulled her into his embrace.

Adrien: Nope, I chose her and to be honest I saved myself a headache by not dating you. So if you have a problem with my girlfriend you take it up with me. Otherwise you can shut up!

The whole class was shocked to see how angry Adrien had gotten. Chloe was the most shocked.

Chloe: I will have none of this! My daddy won't have any of this!

Y/N: Your dad can't do anything. Not here anyways.

Chloe: I'm not sure you know yet Heart Condition, but my daddy is the Mayor. He can do anything he wants.

I went silent. My hands balled up into fists. My pupils became the size of pin heads as I stared at Chloe with killing intent.

Y/N: What did you just call me...?

Chloe: What did I hurt your feelings? Is the big bad Hero hurt. How precious! HAHAHA!!!

I stood up as chains covered my body. I now wore my hero outfit and my chains floated behind me. They shot out and wrapped around Chloe who was screaming.

Chloe: HEY PUT ME DOWN I'M GOING TO TELL MY DADDY ON YOU!

My voice became darker and deeper as I spoke to Chloe.

Y/N: You'd be lucky if I ever let you see the light of day. But I'm a hero and I don't hurt the innocent. So you better change your attitude before I have a reason to put you away.

I released my chains as I sat back down in my seat. I folded my arms and closed my eyes. I heard the door open as Aunt Caline walked into class.

Ms. Bustier: Alright class sorry about-

Chloe: Ms. Bustier! Y/N attacked me! He used his powers and threatened to kill me!

Ms. Bustier looked towards me to which I open one eye to look at her. I was now riding my chair perfectly balanced. Ms. Bustier looked back at Chloe.

Ms. Bustier: Chloe, I do not appreciate lying in my class. 

Sabrina stood up to try and back her 'friend' up.

Sabrina: But Ma'am-

Ms. Bustier: And I will not have you backing her up on another lie Sabrina. Or I will have to punish you too.

Sabrina sat back down dejectedly.

Chloe: You can't keep taking Heart Conditions side just because he's your nephew. It's unfair!

Ms. Bustier looked furious once she called me Heart Condition. She pointed towards the door.

Ms. Bustier: Go to the principal's office now!

Chloe looked stunned. 

Chloe: You can't do this, my dad-

Ms. Bustier interrupted her by grabbing her wrist and pulling her towards the door.

Ms. Bustier: I don't care who your father is, you're coming with me.

All that anyone could see was Ms. Bustier pulling Chloe all the way to the principal's office. Everyone turned to look at me to which I shrugged.

Y/N: She had it coming.

Juleka scooted closer to me as I sat my chair back down properly. I picked her up by her waist and placed her on my lap to which she blushed profusely as I wrapped my arms around her resting my head on her shoulder. I heard a few "awws" to which I blushed slightly, though Juleka seemed to enjoy what I did. And that's all I can ask for.

~Timeskip~

Juleka and I were walking home alongside Marinette and Adrien as we passed by the local park. Apparently Adrien had a photoshoot today and he invited us along so he wasn't bored out of his mind. We understood and decided to keep him company. Once there I saw all the equipment that was already set up. We were about to take a seat when one of the photographers stopped me.

Photographer: You are Y/N L/N no?

Y/N: Yeah that's me.

Photographer: Excellent, today's photoshoot is for hottest high schooler of Paris originally we were gonna just do Adrien but I think if we have both of you look like Rivals then we could tap into competitive photo ops. Sounds good no?

Y/N: Am I getting paid for this?

Photographer: But of course.

Y/N: Sweet, count me in.

Juleka: You're actually gonna do it?

Y/N: Free money is free money. And that money can become date money.

I leaned down giving her a peck as she sat on the bench. I stood up walking towards the makeshift changing rooms.

After a few minutes I came out wearing the new outfit, if you could even call it that.

Y/N: Should have read the terms and conditions...

From the corner of my eye I could see Juleka who was staring at me with blood leaking from her nose.

I sighed and waited for Adrien to come out.

Y/N: Hurry up twinkle toes I don't have all day!

Adrien: Yeah yeah, I'm coming...

Adrien stepped out sheepishly rubbing his head.

Adrien: I hate my father sometimes...

I looked towards the girls who were steaming from the ears with blood pouring from their noses. I smirked and slightly tensed my muscles flexing for the two. I managed to get an EEP out of Juleka while Marinette just looked away.

Y/N: Guess this does have its perks.

Photographer: Ah perfect you two are ready please step to the photo backdrop area and I'll be with you two shortly. 

We did as told only to be met with a few fan girls of both me and Adrien, mostly me though. They started to surround us putting pens and phones to our faces wanting either a photo or something signed. We started to get overwhelmed when Juleka managed to push her way through the ever growing crowd which now included the paparazzi. I wrapped my arm around her pulling her close to me. The crowd noticed then and started losing their minds. Camera flashes went of to which I had to bring my hand to my eyes to block out the light.

Thankfully this wasn't the photographers first time dealing with a crowed. He called the cops as they were able to disperse the crowed with ease so we could do our shoot.

Photographer: Ok Y/N I need you to stand over there leaning on the tree, left foot on the bark hand on the back of your neck preferably the right. And your facial expressions should be hard professional.

I did as he said moving my limbs into the desired position. My face took on a more serious tone, almost a scowl. 

Photographer: Fierce, I love it! Now Adrien, I need you to sit in the front at the base with your back pressed against the tree legs forward with your right knee up with your right forearm placed on to and your left leg underneath your right knee bent. Your left fore arm pressed against the ground propping you up. Basically laying down in a sense. You need to be looking off into the distance with a cheeky grin. 

Adrien nodded getting into place. He put on this "cheeky grin" and it reminded me of his Cat Noir side he has. The photographer got into place taking a bunch of photos from all these different angles.

Photographer: Absolutely astonishing! You two were born for this!

We carried on with this for a few hours. We did multiple poses from back to back mirror poses, where our bodies had to completely align to make a mirror like illusion, to wrestle poses to make it look like we were fighting for dominance. We were just about done until the photographer, who I have now come to know as Pier, came up to us going through the photos.

Pier: I feel like we are missing something... Hmmmm... You two on the bench.

Juleka and Marinette's eyes looked towards Pier.

Juleka: Yeah what do you need?

Pier: You are their love interests no?

Juleka and Marinette could only blush at his question. But that was all Pier needed.

Pier: Excellent I need to have you do a photoshoot with my two stars. Now madam with the long hair-

Y/N: Juleka.

Pier: Right, Juleka I need you to stand here and face the camera. Y/N I need you to stand behind her arms wrapped around her abdomen. Your head needs to be on the left side of hers bent down basically kissing the crook of her neck. Juleka I need your arms raised and linked behind and around his neck you need to be basically looking up to him.

Juleka's face, upon hearing the instructions, blew up into a massive blush. She was scared at what it would look like. I knew she wasn't very confident about her looks. I got into position and the moment I wrapped my arms around her it felt like instinct. It was almost natural. Juleka, on the other hand, started to breathe heavily. I moved closer to her as her breath hitched in her throat.

Y/N: Hey, focus on me. 

She turned her head to look at me as a gentle smile formed on my face.

Y/N: I'm here right behind you, you don't need to worry.

A small smile made its way onto her face. She started to relax more her arms making their way around my neck. I put my head to the crook of her neck as she smiled widely, a smile also making its way onto my face. We were now in the desired pose Pier wanted and he was losing it.

Pier: YES YES THIS IS PERFECT IT'S JUST WHAT WE WERE MISSING!!!

At this point I wasn't focused on what Pier was doing. I was currently lost in Juleka's eyes. I leaned down towards her as she pushed up towards me. Our lips met halfway as Pier once again lost it taking many more pictures. 

After the final shoot with Adrien and Marinette, who did a more simple forehead to forehead pose, we got our pay and we started walking back to our houses and such as it was now extremely late at night. We had parted with Adrien and Mari and Juleka and I now stood outside my house Juleka by my side.

Juleka: I really enjoyed today, thank you Y/N.

Y/N: No problem Jewls, it was fun and I feel like we got closer to each other today- Hey are you ok?

Juleka was just standing there staring at me. She started to lean forward as she grabbed the sides of my face and smashed her lips into mine. I was slightly shocked by this but I melted into the kiss nonetheless. After a few seconds the need for air kicked in as we pulled away.

I picked her up bridal style and carried her inside.

Juleka: Wait, I need to get home.

Y/N: It's way too late, I would never let you walk alone this late at night. I'm sure your father will understand. I'll take good care of you don't worry.

She lay in my arms thinking for a bit before looking up and with a sheepish smile.

Juleka: Ok but what about sleeping arrangements?

Y/N: We'll just have to share the bed, I won't do anything, I promise.

Juleka: Ok... I trust you...

I smiled gently and kissed her forehead before walking into the house with a tired looking Juleka in my arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138 1 12
It's just another day in Paris for Marinette and her classmates, but little do they know that when a new supervillain shows up, everything changes. T...
579 27 24
An Adrienette fanfiction. Welcome to a decent story that was created out of boredom but turned into an obsession. In this story there'll be sad, happ...
31.9K 1.1K 18
▐ ҂ 𖧧.៹ 𝗼𝗼𝗼. 𝕮𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙸𝚂𝙷 ╰┈➤大切にする ❛ Paris, the city of love. Bullshit. ❜ ꒦꒷ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ₊˚.༄ ೃ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ─── y/n is just di...
38.6K 1.1K 19
Mikaela and Yuuchan as Cat noir and Ladybug but extra gay because why not? *~~~* "I do not like you! We are partn...