RK800//Connor x Reader

By nothjnq

I LOVE THIS MAN, HE'S SO PURE AND SOFT!! PLEASE LOVE HIM TOO, HE DESERVES ALL THE LOVE!! ??????????? *takes p... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V EN
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H TE E N
N I N E T E EN
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
Some Important News
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
Take a seat (A/N)
Hello Guys!
๐Ÿคจ
Another Author Note, Sorry.

F O R T Y T H R E E

3.6K 92 52
By nothjnq

[First chapter back!! I've revised and rewritten this part so I advise you to reread it even if you did before!]

You jumped up from your pillow to look at your phone, not even knowing you had fallen asleep. It was late into the night, almost midnight, you sighed and laid back down. You looked over to the other side of your bed to see a figure laying next to you...the outline of a familiar shape. You rubbed your eyes, assuming you were seeing things before quickly turning on the bed side lamp just for whatever you saw to be non-existent. You quickly left the bed and hurried into the kitchen, noticing a note that laid upon your counter.

I came by to make dinner but you were asleep so leftovers are in the fridge, get as much rest as you can.
                                -Gavin

You sighed and sat the paper down..growing angry with yourself for crashing so hard even though you knew Gavin would understand. You rested your hand against the counter and sighed heavily, taking a deep breath as you squeezed your eyes shut. You had managed to keep yourself calm until you opened your eyes and quickly realizing something.
"No! No! Shit--" your stomach twisted as you noticed that the arm that was now gone had been wearing your bracelet. The one Connor made for you. You cursed multiple times under your breath  as you leaned over the counter, putting your forehead into your palm as your lip quivered. A broken sob escaped your lips and tears fell down your cheeks in a instant. You wiped your eyes, your body shaking as you paced around the house for your jacket that was thrown across the couch, pulling it on with a bit of struggle..which only made you want to cry more. You called for a taxi once you walked outside and headed to the bar. You struggled a bit once again but managed to get inside the establishment just fine. You took a seat front and center at the bar, all you could think about was numbing yourself with alcohol; although not the best habit to indulge in you didn't care very much..it was all you knew to do.
"Can I have a glass of the strongest drink you have?" you asked nervously, hoping he wouldn't stare at you too long. To be quite frank..you looked like shit.

The bartender took a glance at you before he nodded, looking at the selection the bar had to offer before grabbing a tall bottle before placing a clean glass in front of you, filling it completely. He could see you needed it, so he left the bottle with you too before attending to the other patrons. You knocked back the whole glass in one long, continuous gulp. At first you coughed at the burning that went down into your throat and heated up inside chest but that didn't stop you. Your body grew warmer and warmer and you were already losing comprehension of anything with every drink you poured again and again. You hung your head, glad that this was working temporarily, it was numbing you. You took a drink and placed the glass down, grabbing the bottle by it's neck to lift it so that you could pour yourself what was left. You felt a hand touch your shoulder and your blurry vision was met by someone. You could make out the broad shoulders of the person but everything else was blank on you as you struggled to focus on him, you didn't even know what he was saying. You pulled your shoulder from under his touch.

 You tried to stand up from the bar but your knees quickly gave out and you knocked over your drink but the person who spoke caught you quickly.

"Noooo..I spilt it..." You slurred in disappointment; a small frown apparent on your face.

"I think you should come with me, there seems to be copious amounts of alcohol in your system." the voice was familiar but deep and it was foggy along with your mind. It was...robotic and lacked emotion.

Your vision was blurred and you could only make out a soft blue light near his face, however you couldn't connect the dots..
"Do I......know you?"

"No, I don't believe we've met I'm--"

"Shh!! Don't tell me! I'll figure it out!" you slurred with a drunken scoff as you sat back down, you picked up the glass and sat it up. You went to put yourself another but groaned at the realization that the bottle was empty.

"If that's what you wish, Detective Y/l/n. It's time for you to return to your apartment, I shall accompany you to make sure you arrive there safely." he said, the voice slowly became less recognizable in your mind..at least it was different from what you thought you knew. He pulled you up from the seat gently by your arm.

Your head fell back, and your vision blurred more as you could barely keep yourself alert.
The blurred figure quickly paid for the several drinks you had before throwing your arm over his shoulder. He got into an automated taxi with you and rode with you home. The ride was dead silent and you were burning up, pressing your head against the cool glass window for relief. You glanced at him as he sat on the far end of the seat, you couldn't tell if he was looking at you or not but you didn't feel his eyes. Once you both arrived at the apartment complex he helped you up the steps with no trouble, he reached into your jacket pocket for the key as your head was thrown back. Once he retrieved the key he unlocked the door, you leaned your head onto his shoulder and felt an oddly comfortable feeling from it before he pulled you away and sat you on your bed. You looked up at him, staring at the solid blue circle on his temple that glowed in the dimness of your room. He pushed softly on your shoulder to signal you to lay back on the mattress and you did. Once you were laid back your limbs were even more numb and you felt as if you wouldn't be able to get up again,  even if you wanted to. Your eyes followed him as he walked across your room to grab a small trash bin you kept in the space, he placed it by your bed and looked down on you in silence. You watched him as he left the room and finally the weight of your eyelids had grown too much, once he finally returned to the room he saw you passed out in the bed. He walked over to the bedside table and placed down the glass of water and bottle of pain killers he had gone to retrieve for you. He stared at you, only to scan you before he made his departure. 
°
°
°
You shifted around and your eyebrows furrowed as you opened your eyes, a bright light was peaking from the crack in yo pf his blurry ur curtains that only seemed to make the throbbing pain in your head worse. You immediately jolted up from your bed as you grabbed your mouth; you felt yourself gagging. You looked down at the trash by your bed and quickly leaned over to regurgitate into it. It was barely anything to vomit, you hadn't eaten much in days and it reeked of alcohol..so did you though. You wiped your mouth and tried to recollect the events of last night..who exactly was that stranger who helped you? Did you imagine that? Surely you couldn't have been that drunk nor delusional. You couldn't remember anything he said but you remembered bits and pieces of his blurry face, which was no help, but there was...the light near his temple...it wasn't possible,was it?  You heard your refrigerator door shut and you practically threw yourself from the bed, speeding into the kitchen. You sighed quickly at the sight of Gavin,
"Oh wow...sorry that you aren't happy to see someone making you breakfast." he sarcastically said once he caught a glance at you

You shook your head,
"It's not that...I just--forget about it. I think I was seeing things last night. Did you pick me up??"

"From the hospital? Yeah, you don't remember?" he quickly looked to you, a bit worried

"Uh...yeah from the hospital, everything was a blur after I took my medicine," you lied, not wanting to worry him, "Hey, would you happen to know if anything of mine was...recovered?"

"Uh, what? Like..during surgery?" he questioned

"Yeah...I think.....my watch was on my other hand and I was wondering if it was gone forever? I mean it could be with the evidence too!" you lied once more about the object in question, not wanting Gavin to give his input on whether or not you should get it back.

"Well, I believe Hank would have it? He took a few of the items, since he was on the case. "

"Okay, thanks." you hurried back into your room, grabbing the pills that sat next to your phone on the nightstand and gulped them down quickly along with the water. You looked at them, puzzled and still unsure about the stranger. You grabbed your phone and dialed Hank's number. You brought it to your ear as you walked back into the kitchen and listened as the line trilled. You sighed once you didn't receive an answer, you made sure to leave a voice message for him to call you back. You hung your head.

"Don't worry he's..most likely busy with work." Gavin spoke up

"Work? He's...back at work already?" you asked, a bit concerned about if that was okay for him to do..after..

"Hank..tries to keep himself..busy in situations like this, it's probably especially hard since he was trying to ease up on drinking when Connor-" Gavin quickly cut himself off and apologized for bringing him up. You shook your head quickly with a weak smile,

"After breakfast are you going to work?" you asked

"Well...I thought about staying here with you..thought you could use it." He shrugged, it was obvious he wasn't sure what he was doing but it was also apparent that he did care for you and wanted to be by your side through this.

You shook your head quickly,
"No way. You're definitely going because..I need a ride." you smiled slightly but that wasn't your only reason..you also didn't want to hold him back. 

He chuckled and plated breakfast before filling two cups with orange juice, 
"Alright then, you're gonna need to shower and change after breakfast then-you smell like alcohol." he stated and stared at you, "Do you want to ta-"

"No, no, it's okay. Thanks for the concern but...I'm not ready.." he could see you shrink in your place before you grabbed the drinks and sat them down. You sat in one of the chairs and watched Gavin bring the food over, setting a plate before you and then where he sat across from you. He nodded.

"Make sure..you don't let it become too much before you speak on it.." he muttered and you nodded before taking a bite.
.   .   .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 2K 22
Connor is lieutenant Hank Anderson's partner. He aids him on the force and in his home. One morning after a long night of drinking, Hank gets a very...
66.4K 1.8K 21
Special Agent [Name] Anderson, Hank Anderson's daughter, comes to Detroit to help her father with his investigation. An android is the last thing she...
1.3K 20 40
The deviant/human war has ended, life is returning to normal in the city of Detroit. But behind the new laws and happiness for androids, chaos is bre...
534K 12.4K 79
I wrote this in 2018 when I was younger, so the writing is terrible and I had no clue what I was doing. Read at your own risk, I guess.