Son of The Ghost of Sparta (H...

By ApollyonShirayuki

Hey Minna... This will be my very First Story here.... I hope you liked it... After getting his revenge on th... More

BIO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Shin's Message
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Question needs Answer
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Special OVA 1
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Shin's Message 2
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 6

38.2K 431 1.2K
By ApollyonShirayuki

Author's POV

Y/n Mindscape

Y/n is seeing himself in a white blank space. He look around and sees a field with with Soldiers.

He then see the soldier making a way in the middle and standing salute.

Captain: "SPARTAN!!"

Soldiers: "AH UGH! AH UGH! AH UGH!!"

???: "Welcome to Sparta, Boy."

He turn around and saw Kratos behind me.

Y/n: "Father? Why am I here?"

Kratos: "You are here to train, Boy. I'm going to help you control the power of Hope I once used to kill the Gods. Watch closely.

Kratos close his eyes and a Blue flame emerge in his hands and his eyes.

Kratos: "This is the Power of Hope. With this, you are completely invulnerable to all Damages. Now it's your turn, try to summon it.

Y/n did exactly Kratos did. He manage to summon the Power of Hope. Not only that, He manage to summon a Blade that Kratos once used.

Y/n: "Father, what is this blade?"

Kratos: "That is the Blade of Olympus. It's the same Blade I use to stab Zeus and it's the source of the Power of Hope."

Kratos keep training Y/n until he mastered the Power of Hope and the Blade of Olympus.

Kratos: "It seem that you are waking up, I will teach you next time Boy. Now go."

Y/n: "Yes, Father. Farewell."

Y/n woke up and see that Rias was not there anymore. He then look at the time and he only have 30 mins. till school starts.

Time Skip

It was lunch time and Y/n was on his way to the ORC clubhouse. On his way he heard yelling from the inside.

Rias: "For the last time, Riser. I WILL NOT MARRY YOU!"

He went inside and he see a blond guy that looks like an Asshole and a bunch of girl with a slight revealing cloths.

Y/n: "Whats with the commotion in here?"

???: "Who are you human? Leave now before I incinerate you."

Y/n: "Your flames are nothing more than a light in a candle."

He threw a ball of flame at Y/n and it consume him.

Y/n POV

After that asshole threw the fireball at me, I just wave my hand and put out the fire. I see the asshole with a shock face and Grayfia then spoke.

Grayfia: "Lord Riser, please do not do that again you will anger him."

Grayfia said with a worried face not for him, but for the entire Devil Faction.

Riser: "Why is that?! He is just a human, nothing more. So I will do whatever I want!"

Grayfia: "He is the Son of the God of War."

The asshole and the other Girls were shock of what Grayfia said. Then the Asshole starts to laugh like a maniac.

Riser: "Hahahaha! Somehow I do not believe that a single bit. hahahaha!"

Y/n: "Oh? Then why don't we have a battle to prove that? If I win, Rias will not marry you. And if you win, you can kill me in public and have my power."

Riser: "I Accept your challenge fool. Grayfia-sama, kindly make the announcement of our battle."

Everyone from the ORC and Grayfia mentally face palm and the other girls gulp like it's going to be their master's funeral.

Grayfia: "Very well Lord Riser, I will make the announcement. Just don't say I didn't warn you."

Riser and his peerage left the ORC clubhouse, then everyone started laughing hard.

Y/n: "Why are you guys laughing?"

Rias: "Because he just dig his own funeral."

Grayfia: "I will take my leave and inform Lord Sirzechs about this."

Grayfia's POV

I returned to the underworld and inform Lord Riser about fighting Lord Y/n.

Grayfia: "Lord Sirzechs, I have returned."

Sirzechs: "Grayfia, how was Riser's visit to Rias?"

Grayfia: "Lord Riser just dig his own funeral by challenging Lord Y/n.

Sirzechs: *sigh* "What did he do?"

Grayfia: "When I announce that Lord Y/n is the Son of Kratos, Lord Riser didn't believe and he threw a ball of Fire at him and he got irritated and challenge him to a duel for proof."

Sirzechs: "Looks like this is going to be his funeral grounds. The battle will start in 2 hours, make the announcement Grayfia. But don't them about Lord Y/n just yet.

Grayfia: "Very well, I will take my leave."

I left Lord Sirzechs' office to make a public announcement on the battle."

Rias POV

I was drinking a tea and then my phone started to ring.

Rias: "Hello, Rias speaking."

Sirzechs: "Hello Rias, its your brother, is Lord Y/n there?"

Rias: "Yes, he's still here reading a book."

Sirzechs: "Can you tell him that their battle will commence in 2 hours from now."

Rias: "Yes brother, I will good bye"

I hang up the phone and walk to Y/n.

Rias: "Y/n, my brother just called. He said that your battle with Riser will start 2 hours from now."

Y/n: "I see, well wake me up if it's almost time, I'm gonna take a little nap."

He then lay on the couch and covered his face with the book.

Time Skip

It's almost time for the battle, I need to wake Y/n up.

Rias: Y/n wake up. it's almost time."

I remove the book from his face and look at him in a blush. He look so cute when he's a sleep. I was about to kiss him when the door suddenly open.

Kiba: "President, it's almost time for the fight."

Issei: "Yeah, I can't wait for Y/n to kick that jackass."

Then they look at me while kneeling down near Y/n's face.

Akeno: "Ara-Ara, are you about to steal Y/n's first kiss?"

I blush madly and stand up immediately.

Rias: "N-N-N-No I'm not! I was just waking him up!"

Y/n POV

I woke up because of the noise.

Y/n: "Why the hell are you all so noisy?"

Then they look at me and Rias spoke.

Rias: "Y/n, it's almost time for your fight. Let's all go to the Underworld.

Rias created a portal for all of us to fit. After a bright light, I look around and see a big castle with the Gremory symbol.

We went inside and Grayfia greeted.

Grayfia: "Welcome everyone, please follow me to the Arena."

We follow her to hallway and then she stop.

Grayfia: "Towards this door is the spectator seats, everyone except Lord Y/n may enter."

Kiba: "Guess this is it. Good Luck, Y/n-kun."

Koneko: "Kick him in the balls, Y/n-senpai."

Issei: "Yeah, kick him where he breaths."

Asia: "Please be careful Y/n-san."

Akeno: "If you win this, I think I will give you some reward.~"

Rias: "Y/n, please win this."

Y/n: "I guess you guys already forgot who I am. But whatever."

Everyone walk inside and Grayfia teleported me to the Arena. Then I saw the asshole with a cocky grin on his face.

Grayfia:(Speaker) "Welcome everyone. This is a Death Battle between Lord Riser and Lord Y/n.

Then some of the audience begin to laugh like it's a joke.

Devil1: That human won't last to Riser."

Devil2: "Humans are definitely fools."

I just stand there with a face of ' I don't give a f*ck'. Then Sirzechs spoke at the speaker.

Sirzechs:(Speaker) "Everyone, Lord Y/n is no ordinary human. He's the Son of the God of War, Kratos."

Every devil then stop laughing and start shivering.

Devil1: "Impossible! The God of War disappear thousands of years ago. How is he the son of Kratos?!"

Devil2: "I agree with him. That human is just an imposter."

Sirzechs:(Speaker) "He is the real deal, just don't say I didn't warn you all. Let the battle BEGIN!"

Riser the throw a barrage of fireball at me. After he finished, he started to laugh like it was an easy Victory.

Riser: "HAHAHAHA! This human is nothing but a joke! Saying that he is the son of the God of War. HAHAHA!"

When the smoke clears, I was just standing there like nothing happens. Everyone then Shock and looked terrified when they saw I was holding the Blades Of Chaos.

Y/n: "Is that all you got? Cuz you fire felt a little cold."

Riser: "I-I-Impossible! Those Blades has to be fake!"

Y/n: "Fake? Then why don't we test that this is real then,

I change the flame of my blade to a purple flame to activate the Souls of Hades and summon a Chimera.

I can feel that Riser is terrified of the Chimera, but he's not showing it. Then some of the audience fainted of what they saw.

Y/n: "Well Chicken wings, is my Blades still a fake?"

Riser then got angry and a big fireball at me, but the Chimera took the hit and charged at him. The Snake tail bit Riser's leg and drag him around the Arena and threw him in to the air. Then the Goad head ramp him from side to side. And finally, The Lion Head spit fire at his face and I un-summon the Chimera.

Y/n: "What do you think of my pet? Cool right it's 3 in 1."

Riser got up and he's regenerating with his own fire.

Riser: "Hahaha, do you think you can kill the Immortal Phoenix?!"

Y/n: Well, if my father killed the King of the Gods, what makes you think that I can't kill you?"

I threw my Blades on him and lunge towards him and knock a few feet. Then I did a mini combo like my father did (Square, Square, Triangle. If you know this)

After that combo, I felt an incoming attack behind me and dodge it, And I saw another blond guy attacking me with another fireball.

Sirzechs: "Lord Phoenix! What are you doing? You are interfering the battle."

Lord Phoenix: "I cannot let this Imposter dishonoring the Phoenix Clan! That is why I will deal with him myself!"

That is were I suddenly got piss off.

Y/n: "Imposter you say? Why don't I finish this little game and prove you wrong."

I close my eyes and concentrated to use the Power of Hope. Then everyone saw may hands end eyes has a blue flame. All of them were Terrified including the Phoenix and the Devil Kings for they know what it is.

Y/n: "I guess you already know what this is right?"

Lord Phoenix: "N-N-N-No, T-T-That's not Possib-"

Before he can finish, I punch him in the face sending him out of the Arena. Then I face Riser, he was shivering and couldn't speak.

Y/n: "What's wrong Chicken wings? you look terrified, like you saw a Fire Extinguisher in front of you."

Riser: "I-I-I-I wil-"

I didn't let him finish, I punch him in the stomach sending to the wall and give him a barrage of punches implanting him in the wall.

Y/n: "Your cockyness will be the reason of your death."

I summon the Blade of Olympus and 75% of the audience fainted, and some piss themselves including Riser and his Father."

Y/n: "The Underworld will be better without you in it."

I charge the Blade with the Lightning of Zeus and stab him. He Scream on top of his lungs and his body exploded leaving nothing but dust. I look at the Chicken wings' Father and saw him shivering like hell. I walked towards him and he spoke.

Lord Phoenix: "Please Spare me! I regret all the Foolishness that I have committed, I will give you anything you want! Just Please Spare my Life!"

Y/n: "Very well. If my Father was here, he would did the same as I did to your son. And I will hold on to your offer in the future."

I un-summon my Blades and Grayfia announce my Victory. Then Rias just jump in my back chanting 'Thank you' 10x. And the Four Devil Kings walk towards me.

Sirzechs: "Lord Y/n, I can't thank you enough for freeing my sister from the engagement. And allow me to introduce to you the other Devil Kings."

Sirzechs: "This is Falbium Asmodeus."

Falbium: "Hello, Lord Y/n."

(I can't find any good picture of him sorry)

Sirzechs: "This is Ajuka Beelzebub."

Ajuka: "Greetings, Lord Y/n."

Sirzechs: "And this is Serafall Laviathan."

Serafall: "Hi, Lord Y/n! You can call me Sera-chan! And your kinda cute.~"

She said while clinging on my arm. Then I look at Rias and she looked irritated.

Y/n: "Why do you wear that? You look like a 'Magical Girl Milky Spiral Seven' Cosplay."

Serafall: "That's because I am, and how do you know that? Not everyone knows that."

Y/n: "uh... I have my reasons, i just don't want to share it."

Sirzechs: "Anyway Lord Y/n, I would like to give you this. It's a Griffin that can take you back to earth. You can take Rias with you."

Y/n: "A Griffin huh? I'm gonna have to reject that, I have my own ride."

I pointed my finger up and everyone look. They saw a Pegasus coming towards us, and they look at it in Awe.

Y/n: "You coming Rias? You still need to finish your paperwork at the Clubhouse."

Rias then snaps back to reality.

Rias: "Yes. I'm coming with you"

She climb in-front of me.

Y/n: "Well, I'll see you guys at school tomorrow."

Kiba: "Yeah! See you Y/n-kun."

Issei: "You totally kick-ass man!"

Koneko: "See you tomorrow, Y/n-senpai."

Asia: "Be careful on your way home, Y/n-san."

Akeno: "Bye, maybe I'll give you your reward in bed.~"

Rias: "NO AKENO! YOU WILL NOT!"

Everyone look at Rias and she blush madly and cover her face with her hands. Then the Pegasus fly while we admiring the view of the underworld.

Rias: Y/n, can you close your eyes? I want to give you your reward for winning and for freeing me."

I close my eyes and I felt a hand in my cheek and felt something soft on my lips. I open my eyes and see Rias is Kissing me.

Rias: "Congratulations, You made me fall in love with you."

I just smile at her and she snuggle on my chest and I notice that were already above Kouh.

Hey Guys, Shin here.
This might be the longest chapter I made, yet. But it was worth it, Cuz Y/n just got the Power of Hope and the Blades of Olympus and don't worry, I will unlock many many more power and weapons in the future. And I will do anything within my power to make you Guys satisfied! Thank you and spread the LOVE!! <3!

By the way: "Ara-Ara" is the most sexy word you've ever heard, Change my mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 1.7K 59
Having died sacrificing his life for his brother. God is pleased with Leonidas and how he has lived his life. So he decided to grant him three wishe...
33.6K 713 59
Y/N an 18 year old guy gets sucked into a wormhole. He is put into a harsh environment and must survive. He might even make new friends and Allies an...
289K 4.4K 33
"Did you think after everything you have done to me i would come back?" "All the Pain and Suffering you let them do was Inconvenient for you." "Bec...
119K 2.1K 25
If you guys are new here, Then you should read the first story if you want catch up Click Here to Read >> https://www.wattpad.com/story/1794937...