Michael Jackson Zodiacs🥰

By zakerarachella

-just simple scenarios... -feel free to give me some ideas/suggest! -i can't really write/think about fanfic... More

If you and Michael were to date, which era would it be in?
What are you to Michael?
What is Michael's reaction when he first laid eyes on you?
What MJ music video are you apart of?
What love song did Michael write for you?
Where does Michael take you on the first date?
The outfit he wears at the first date...
you are his....?

What Michael Jackson qoute are you?✨

571 20 13
By zakerarachella

Aries: "The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work."

Taurus: "The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation."

Gemini: "If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, then make that change."

Cancer: "Before I would hurt a child, I would slit my wrists."

Leo: "Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone. This simple goodness shines straight from their hearts and only asks to be loved."

Virgo: "Just doing as well as you did last time is not good enough."

Libra: "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons."

Scorpio: "Hope is such a beautiful word, but it often seems very fragile. Life is still being needlessly hurt and destroyed."

Sagittarius: "If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with."

Capricorn: "Please go for your dreams. Whatever your ideals, you can become whatever you want to become."

Aquarius: "You can't hurt me, I found peace within myself."

Pisces: "But I will never stop helping and loving people the way Jesus said to."

*PLEASE leave a vote❤️*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 11.7K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
297K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
172K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...