Dragonball Mae

By kadenzajinx

*Completed* Mae is the daughter of Goku and twin to Gohan. All her life she has worked hard to keep up with h... More

Mae's Forms
Mae vs Gohan a training battle
First session with Whis
Goku vs Mae: A fight between father and daughter
This is divine power
I will get stronger!
Mae goes home
Lets have a tournament
The tournament continues
I will fight!
The tournament is over, see the golden dragon
Dreaming of the past
Training with saiyans
Goku and Mae vs fake Vegeta?!
From the future we meet again
Goku Black
Saiyan pride
A halloween special
Mae and Zen-Oh, friends?!
Into the future
Super saiyan blue vs super saiyan rosé
Zamasu
Save the Kai, save the future
Rematch
Saiyan Blood
Divine judgement
Mae drawing
The final battle
Goodbye Trunks
Come forth Shenron
Rematch with universe six
The death of Goku
Come on Zeni!
The Zen Exhibition Match
Mae and Gohan
Son Goku
Time to form a team
Recruitment
Android 17
Stop the poachers
Witchcraft
This is my power
Super Saiyan Mae drawing
Wake up Buu!
Rage and Guilt
Special: High School Days
To the World of Void
The Tournament of Power
Kale's Rampage
Super Saiyan
Warriors of love
Speed
Sniper
Frieza and Frost
Spirit Bomb
Halfway
Six vs Seven
Kefla
Love and Beauty
SSGSS Mae drawing
Love vs Strength
Tricks
Machine
Vegeta's Pride
Rising Power
Team Up
Chibi expressions
Saiyan Strength
Jiren's Past
Prince Vegeta
Ultra Instinct
Power of Trust
Mae and Jiren
An Unexpected Visit
Twin Birthday
Pride Troopers
Girls Day
The Prophecy
Drae
Planet Lync
Chibi Mae and Jiren
Return
Casualties
Three Star
Jiren vs Drae
Purple Gold
Eternal Dragon
Twins
Mae and Gohan Drawing
Mae vs Belmod
Bachelorette Party
Mae and Goku Art
Wedding Day
Honeymoon
New Chibis
Frieza's Wish
Paragus and Broly
Fight, Saiyan
Broly's Loss
Gogeta
Reunion
Adventure
More Art!
Future Twins
Chi and Gicchin
Young Mae and Gohan Art
More art!
Coordination
Arrogance
Mae and Vegeta Art
Home
Mae vs Mae
The Evil Saiyan
Vegito vs Cumber
Maeoku Art
A Saiyan's Tail
Time Patrol
Goku Ascends
Save Universe Six!
Kamin and Oren
Fused Mae Art
The Strongest Mortal
Counter Attack
Omen
Universe Seven
Mae and Jiren ToP Art
Hearts
Rampage
Kamioren vs Goku
Super Saiyan Drae Art
Zamasu's Ambition
God-Killer
Mae and Gohan Chibi Art
Fan Art!!
Mageta
A Warrior's End

Reckless

2.3K 57 29
By kadenzajinx

Mae rolled over and reached for Jiren. When she felt the bed was empty she opened her eyes and sat up. She looked around the empty room and saw he wasn't there. She noticed a note left on the night stand. 'I went to take care of some things. Stay in bed. I'll be back soon -Jiren.' Mae rolled her eyes and got up. She looked down at her torn clothes and remembered what happened. "I should have packed a bag." She took off her tank top and pants and looked in Jiren's closet. She found a sweater hanging up. She pulled it over her head and it went down passed her knees. "I wonder if he has any food." She said rolling up her sleeves.

Mae opened the fridge and peered inside. She pulled out what appeared to be eggs, some sort of vegetable and meat. She sniffed them all before dicing them up, making a sort of omelet. "Spices." She said opening a cupboard. She found a couple different spices and sniffed them before adding them. Based on the smell of her food she figured it was turning out good. She flipped it over and when it appeared to be done she took it out the pan and put it on a plate.

As she was walking out of the kitchen area the door opened and Jiren walked in. "Mae I'm back." He said placing a bag on the ground. "What are you doing out of bed?"

"I was hungry." Mae said taking a bite out of her omelette. "Yum this turned out better than I thought!"

"What did you even make?" Jiren asked looking at her plate.

"An omelette, here try it." She said offering it.

"Fine." Jiren sighed as he took a bite. "Okay this is good."

"Thanks!" Mae said sitting down.

"You should have waited for me to get back. I would have made you something." Jiren said sitting next to her.

"I'm perfectly capable of making my own food." Mae said eating the rest of the omelette.

"You were injured the other day." Jiren reminded her.

"Yea? I turned out okay though." Mae said leaning back against the chair.

"You need to rest." Jiren said picking up the plate.

"What I need to do is train." She said stretching.

"You can be so reckless you know that?" Jiren said becoming more frustrated.

"I don't see what your problem is." Mae snapped back.

"You almost died the other day." Jiren said crossing his arms.

"Don't be dramatic. I had a senzu bean." Mae sighed.

"What If you didn't?" Jiren said.

"I still probably would have been okay." Mae shrugged.

"See that overconfidence is what's going to get you killed!" Jiren snapped.

"It's not overconfidence." Mae growled. "I'm not some weak child!"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jiren asked raising an eyebrow.

"I mean that I'm strong and I know it!" Mae was becoming angrier with him. "You should know that first hand! I fought you and I turned out just fine so stop treating me like some weak thing!"

"I never said you are weak." Jiren said. "Also in the tournament I noticed your recklessness there too. Do you understand how frustrating this is for me?"

Mae blinked back in surprise. "And it's not for me?"

"That's not what I meant. When I saw you dying in my arms I thought I was losing everything again. I just don't want to go through that loss  again." Jiren said softly.

"Jiren I love you but you need to have more faith in me." Mae sighed.

Jiren looked up in surprise. "You love me?"

A shiver ran through Mae as she realized what she said. Her face turned bright red, "I uh what I mean is that I um. Okay fine yes I love you!" She stammered.

"I love you too." Jiren said as he picked her up and embraced her. "I'm sorry for making you feel weak."

Mae buried her face in his neck, "I'm sorry too. I'll try not to be so reckless."

Jiren placed a hand on her cheek and kissed her. He never imagined this saiyan girl would make him feel so complete. As he deepened the kiss, her communicator started beeping. He pulled away and sighed, "so many interruptions."

"Let me see what's goin on." Mae said lightly kissing him. He set her down and she picked it up revealing Bulma's face. "Hey Bulma what's up?"

"Hey sorry to interrupt you but your mother is here looking for you." Bulma laughed nervously.

Suddenly Chi-Chi grabbed the communicator from Bulma. "Mae! What's this I hear about you having a boyfriend?!"

"Oh hey mom. Didn't I tell you?" Mae laughed.

"No you didn't! I had to hear it from Gohan!" Chi-Chi snapped. "Where are you anyway?"

"Oh um I'm training?" Mae said glancing at Jiren.

"It's always training with you. You're just like your father." Chi-Chi sighed. "Well I wanna meet my future son in law so I want you to bring him to dinner tonight."

Jiren perked up and stared at Mae. "Jeez mom! We just started seeing each other!" Mae said turning pink.

"Alright honey I'll see you two tonight." Chi-Chi said as she hung up.

Mae stood there shocked at what just happened. "So I guess you are meeting my family?"

"Seems so." Jiren said. "I already met your father and your brother."

"Yea true." Mae sighed. "This is gonna be so embarrassing. We could just not go."

"Your mom seemed pretty adamant that you go." Jiren laughed.

"Fine." Mae sighed putting her forehead on Jiren's chest. "I need clothes."

"I figured so I went out and bought you some." Jiren placed his hands on her shoulders. "They are in the bag over there. I couldn't find any training clothes like the ones that you wear so I just got you something."

"Thanks." Mae floated up and kissed him again. She went and picked up the bag and pulled out a shirt and a pair of black pants. The shirt was a black halter top with cherry blossoms decorated on it. "This is cute but you're right I wouldn't be able to train in this." She said pulling Jiren's sweater off and putting the new clothes on.

"You look amazing." Jiren blushed.

"Thanks! Oh you should change too." Mae said looking Jiren up and down. He was still wearing his pride trooper uniform.

"Oh okay." Jiren said opening his closet. He put on a simple button up shirt and pants. "How's this?"

"Very nice." Mae grinned.

"We should probably go." Jiren said taking her hand in his.

"We probably should." She grabbed her buttons and communicator and put them in her pockets. She then pressed the black side bringing her and Jiren back to universe seven. They found themselves outside of Capsule Corp.

They flew off to Chi-Chi and Goku's house. Mae could already tell that Gohan was there. When they arrived they saw a table outside with food being prepared. "Mae!" Chi-Chi called to her. "Aren't you going to introduce me?"

"Mom this is Jiren. Jiren this is my mom Chi-Chi," Mae said slightly blushing.

"Jiren!" Goku came running up. "Spar with me!"

"Hey no fair dad!" Mae snapped. "If anyone is sparing with him it's me!"

"That's enough you two! There won't be any fighting!" Chi-Chi snapped at them both.

"Mae!" Videl and Gohan came up to greet them.

"Hey Gohan, hey Videl." Mae waved to them.

"I hope you are okay that I told mom." Gohan laughed.

"Sure no problem." Mae said through her teeth.

"Gohan I remember you from the tournament. You were the one who took out Dyspo." Jiren said.

"Well I mean I had help." Gohan said scratching his head.

"Come on you guys dinner is ready!" Chi-Chi called to them.

They all sat down at the table and started to eat. Jiren was surprised by how delicious the food was. "Chi-Chi did you make this?" Jiren asked in between bites.

"Yep I did." Chi-Chi smiled. "When you have four saiyans living with you you get good at cooking."

"It's delicious." Jiren smiled back at her.

"So Mae how did you two meet?" Chi-Chi asked.

Goku quickly shot her a look, "Uhh we met at a tournament." Mae said giving Goku a skeptical look.

"Oh that reminds me of when your father and I were younger." Chi-Chi said remembering the past. "So when are you and Jiren going to get married?"

Mae chocked on her water and Gohan started laughing. "Shut up Gohan!" Mae snapped at him.

"I can't." Gohan laughed even more.

"This guy is gonna be my brother?" Goten suddenly asked. "Are you strong?"

"Pretty strong." Jiren said to the boy.

"Are you stronger than my dad?" Goten asked eagerly.

"Yes." Mae said flatly.

"Jiren is the strongest in all the universes." Goku said.

"So Mae are you going to answer mom's question?" Gohan smirked.

Mae shot Gohan a look that said 'I'm going to kill you.' To which he gave her a look saying 'payback.' Before she could answer Jiren said, "ideally I would like to marry your daughter."

Mae nearly dropped her fork, "You what now?"

"Maybe not now but eventually." Jiren grinned.

Mae went bright red. "O-okay."

"Ah such young love." Chi-Chi said endearingly. "You know for a long time I didn't think Mae would be interested in anyone. I'm glad that she found you."

"If you and Mae get married then we can train all the time together!" Goku said almost too excitedly.

"You guys are embarrassing me!" Mae said trying to bury her face in her hands.

Jiren put his hand on her leg and smiled. When they finished eating Jiren went to help Chi-Chi clean up. Goku came up to his daughter, "so if you and Jiren are together does that mean you've been training with him?"

"Sorta." Mae smirked. "Wanna test my skills?"

"Let's do it!" Goku said powering up to super saiyan.

Mae followed suit and they both took off at each other into the air. She went in for a punch and their fists made contact. "So whatcha think?"

"Not bad. Let's take it up a notch!" Goku grinned going to super saiyan blue.

"Fine by me." Mae said going blue as well.

Chi-Chi and Jiren came outside when they heard the commotion. "I told those two no fighting! I swear saiyans."

"Has Mae always been so eager to fight?" Jiren asked as he watched Goku and Mae spar.

"Yes even when she was a child. I always wanted her to study and such but all she wanted to do was fight." Chi-Chi sighed. "What am I gonna do with them? Might as well go finish cleaning up. Thank you for your help."

"No problem." Jiren said crossing his arms.

"Jiren." Gohan approached him. "Please be kind to my sister."

Jiren was slightly surprised. "I will."

"Do you love her?" Gohan asked.

"I do. I've never felt this way about anyone before." Jiren said smiling up at Mae.

"Good. She hates wasting her time." Gohan said.

"I do too." Jiren said. "Has Mae always been reckless?"

"Pretty much. She always leaps before she looks. Sometimes it's helpful but other times she causes people to worry." Gohan explained. "Sometimes I wish she would slow down but she's not the type. I think you will be good for her though. You seem like the kind of person who is more grounded than she is."

"I see." Jiren said. "I think she's been helping me more than I've been helping her."

"I don't know." Gohan said. "I've never seen her care so much about someone the way she does for you. During the tournament she put everything on the line just to help you."

"Hmm." Jiren looked up as Goku punched Mae sending her into the ground. Jiren moved quickly and caught her just before she hit. "I got you."

"Thanks Jiren." Mae smiled.

"I think you need more training Mae." Goku said as he powered down.

"You are just saying that cause I was about to win!" Mae smirked.

"You wanna go for round two?" Goku grinned.

"I told you no fighting!" Chi-Chi came outside and started yelling at Goku.

"Mom we better get going. Piccolo is watching Pan and I'm sure he would like us to come back soon." Gohan said.

"It was nice meeting you Jiren." Videl said. "Mae lets hang out sometime."

"Okay." Mae nodded.

"It was nice meeting you too." Jiren said wrapping his arm around Mae's waist.

"Mae you two should go home too. It's getting late." Chi-Chi said giving her a hug.

"Alright. Thanks for dinner mom." Mae smiled.

"I'm so happy for you." Chi-Chi said tears forming in her eyes.

"Jeez mom don't cry." Mae rolled her eyes. "Come on Jiren we can stay in my room at Capsule Corp."

"Alright. It was nice meeting you all." Jiren said his farewells and he and Mae headed back to Capsule Corp.

"That actually wasn't as bad as I expected." Mae said as she and Jiren walked into her room.

"No it was nice." Jiren said bringing her close. "I love you, Mae."

"I love you too, Jiren." Mae said turning a light shade of pink as he leaned down and kissed her. She felt warm in his embrace as she returned his kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 41 18
In Age 762, Vegeta and Bulma have a boy they named Jackarot. Although Vegeta Hating the name referencing Kakarot (Aka: Son Goku) Jackarot trains with...
583K 9.4K 112
In Age 759, Son Goku and Chi-Chi had their second child, a boy they named Son Y/N. Unlike his brother, Y/N trains with Goku, growing stronger and str...
42.4K 1.7K 41
[Book One of Tales of The Dragon's Pearl] -Love is the strongest force in the world. It is the greatness of a road leading towards the unknown- Livi...