Random Oneshots :)

By Good_Nighteu

For your gayly imaginations! Kpop idol x You (Fem!) More

Momo (Twice)
Siyeon (Dreamcatcher)

Jennie (Blackpink)

669 23 1
By Good_Nighteu

» Jennie x Female Reader

» Words :

» A clichè Bully story

» Warning : Cussing smoking maybe smut? Idk

Kim Jennie the School's bully, she basically owns everyone. She's rich that's one of the reasons too why she owns everyone. Everything she says comes true in just a flick of a finger.

She's got a whole posse right behind her and there are three of them.

The group of delinquents called Blackpink. They can't get expelled after maybe almost killing someone?
Cause Lisa's father, Jennie's right hand girl owns this hell of a school. They bullied almost all of the geeks,nerds and the weakest one of this school.

And that weakest one is you.

"Ugh fuck! " you muttered after she slammed you on the lockers.

"Hold her. " Jennie deadpanned while starring at you,the two obliged Jisoo and Rosé. The two held you by the arms,your back stinging. She went towards you but you kept struggling into the two girl's gands.

"Don't fucking move! " you felt a hand on your face, she slapped you. She's pissed now. She held you by the collar bringing her face close to your ear. "You know you're hot when you're like this.. All weak and submissive " she whispered,you felt hot under her.

"Please let go!" you begged. You promised to live a peaceful life, be a nobody. But that's not how life turned out.

She smirked still your faces are centimeters apart. "If that's what you want." she flicked her fingers signalling them to let go of you. She kissed your cheek. "Love you" she winked at you.

How can her personality change? She went from a demon to a horny demon.

» ✟ «

You were watching the Blackpink girls beating another girl up that seems familiar in your point of view.

"What the!? Isn't that your sister? " Jooe exclaimed. You finally snapped back to reality when she smacked the back of your head.

"Oh shit! Yoojung! " you exclaimed running towards them. Nobody can never hurt your sister, Nobody.

Your heart broke when you got there. Yoojung laying on the ground her lips bleeding,blood and bruises everywhere.

"What do you think you're fucking doing?! " you went to your sister. "Jung-ah are you ok? " you held both of her cheeks softly.

"Who the fuck is that bitch? Your girlfriend? " she folded her arms staring at the two of you laughing.

"She's my sister! " you charged at her holding her by the collar.

"Why this bi-" Lisa was about to punch you when jennie cut her off.

"Lisa..." she held her hand up and gestured the three to go away which they did.

"What do you really fucking want!? " you yelled at her.

She smiled and held your right cheek and whispered "You. "

"Alright enough of this bullshit! Im gonna beat you up myself! meet me at the rooftop later" you let go of her to carry your sister "Let's go home sis, okay? " you smiled at her just enough to make Jennie boil.

» ✟ «

"Hey Jen? " the leader looked at Jisoo.
"What? " she puffed out her cigarette.

"Are you coming? "

Jennie smirked and threw the bud away puffing one last time "Of course. "

» ✟ «

"Hello Y/N" she smiled as the door locked.

"You're gonna die this time! " you charged at her pinning her to the wall.

"No no " she slid her hands at the back of your neck pulling you close. "You don't know how much i wanted to do this" she smacked your lips together.

You pushed her away.

"What the f-mmphhh" But that doesn't stop her. You can't find your shit and you kissed back.

You're supposed to be beating her up by now. But you find yourself in their base,her on your lap,moaning,you two making out.

How the fuck did that happen?

You two pulled out catching your breath.

"Jennie you still-ahhh" she didn't even finish her sentence leaving a hickey on your collarbone.

"Why are you like this? " you asked panting.

"Im like this because i love you. " that statement explained what was happening right now.

"What? "

"And im sorry about your sister, i really am. " she looked down.

"I think you should apologize to her yourself. " she nodded you pecked her lips.

"Why did you do all those stuffs though? " you're still curious why she still bullied you.

"Because i kept pushing this warm shit on my stomach by hurting you. But i guess it didn't work out anymore." she pulled your collar initiating another 2 minute make out.
"

I can't help myself but to do that when we're alone. " she showed her gummy smile. She held your cheek caressing it a little her smile dropped when she noticed your bruised cheek that's covering your face when you two were you know? Making out? "Im really sorry that i kept hurting you.. "

"It's fine.. Im fine" you smiled reassuringly after you felt her lips linger on your bruised cheek.

"I really am.. " You nodded.

"I know. "

•~•

You opened the door to you and your sister's small unit. "Jung-ah? " you called out helping jennie take off her jacket.

The BP leader seems to be looking around your small unit.

"Let me get you something" you smiled and went to the kitchen. You went to fetch juice from your almost empty fridge.

Gotta work overtime tommorow.  You sighed.

"Here you go" you can't take that grin on your face. you gave the cup to her nit noticing your sister just sitting a few pillows away from the Leader.

"What is this? " Yoojung deadpan her face had dried blood still on.

You gasped "Jung-ah! You still haven't cleaned your face? " you went to her worried written on your bruised face.
"Because i was waiting for you! " she yelled the two of you gasped. That's the first time you see your sister angry. "Why is she here?! " she was about to charged at Jennie before you  hugged her.

"Shh.. Jung-ah.. " you calmed her down. After she calmed down after a few minutes you released the hug. "She's here to apologize " you smiled.

"Really?? The School's bully and queenka of Yg high is apologizing? What a sight! " she grinned which made the leader blush in crimson red.
"Jung-ah! " you glared at her naking her look down.

Jennie stood up shyly and hugged Yoojung.

"What the-"

"Im sorry.. "

"Im really-"

"Forgive her Jung-ah. " you smiled. Your sister sighed

"Okay okay.. Despite she beat me up but okay.. You're forgiven. " the two girls let go.

"Let me introduce myself.. Properly.. " Jennie smiled looking at your sister.
"Im Jennie Kim.. And-"

"She's my girlfriend. " You cut the leader off. Your sister and Jennie gasped for tge nth time today. Jennie blushed in crimson red burrying her face on your neck.

"What? "

"You heard me. " you smiled. "Let's go babe, I'll take you home. "

You didn't know where that courage came from.

When you arrived at Jennie's so called house which is a fucking Mansion what the fuck?! She invited you to her bedroom and.....

you imagine the rest...

Too busy to write smut. Sorry!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

688K 1.2K 22
Smexy One shots๐Ÿ˜˜ Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ
129K 1.6K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
38.6K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
51.7K 90 14
๐Ÿค if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! ๐Ÿค