Yusei x Akiza (YuGiOh 5DS Fan...

By JayJayBrownie

After Yusei Fudo defeats ZONE and saves Neo Domino City from the disaster of The Arc Cradle, Team 5DS disband... More

Chapter One: Midnight Driver
Chapter Two: The Woman in the Cloak
Chapter Three: Bringing the Band Back Together
Chapter Four: The Legion
Chapter Five: Wins and Losses
Chapter Six: Highway Showdown
Chapter Seven: Down and Out
Chapter Eight: Losing Faith
Chapter Nine: Genesis Crisis - Part One
Chapter Ten: Genesis Crisis - Part Two
Chapter Eleven: Troubled
Chapter Twelve: Distracted
Chapter Thirteen: Weaving the Web
Chapter Fourteen: The Pentagon - Part One
Chapter Fifteen: The Pentagon - Part Two
Chapter Sixteen: The Pentagon - Part Three
Chapter Seventeen: Rebound Duel
Chapter Eighteen: What Lies Beneath
Chapter Nineteen: Setting the Stage
Chapter Twenty-One: The Climb
Chapter Twenty-Two: Dethroning the King
Chapter Twenty-Three: What We Lost in The Fire
Chapter Twenty-Four: A Duel in Spirit
Chapter Twenty-Five: Next Crisis? (End)

Chapter Twenty: The Enforcers

800 13 0
By JayJayBrownie

Yusei drives back to the worn down building he departed moments before, leading Kalin who was behind him. They both pulled up and parked their duel runners on the backside of the building. 

"We will make our way to the front, that's where Leo and the rest of them were before." Yusei says.

Out of nowhere, Jack and Crow's duel runners come flying around the building corner.

"Jack. Crow?" Kalin tilts his head.

"They're not in their right state of mind. Ramsey! Where are you?" Yusei shouts.

"The ritual has begun Yusei Fudo, and I wont let you interrupt it!" Jack speaks while initiating the Speed World 2 field. Crow presses buttons on his runner that automatically link Yusei and Kalin into a Battle Royale duel. 

"I see you brought a friend, I didn't think you had anymore of those. But it won't help you Yusei because I will crush you both!" Crow speaks. Crow and Jack's duel runners speed down the road, awaiting Yusei and Kalin. 

"It looks like we don't have a choice Yusei." Kalin says.

"Then we need to make this quick." Yusei revs up his duel runner. 

DUEL POV - Auto Pilot Standing By - Speed World 2 Engaged

Yusei and Kalin's duel runners slowly creep up on the possessed Crow and Jack on the streets for their duel.

Kalin: (4000 LP)

Jack: (4000 LP)

Crow: (4000 LP)

Yusei: (4000 LP)

Kalin: I'll start this duel! (Draw) I summon the Stygian Street Patrol! (Atk: 1600) I will set three cards face down and end my turn! 

Jack: (Draw) I can special summon the Vice Dragon when I have no monsters and you do! (Atk: 1000) Next I summon the Dark Resonator to then tune my Vice Dragon! Appear the Red Dragon Archfiend! (Atk: 3000) 

Kalin: This Ramsey guy is even possessing their cards?

Yusei: Mhm.

Kalin: That can be bad news.

Jack: I set one card face down. 

Yusei: Then I'm up! (Draw) (SC: 2) I summon Shield Wing in Defense mode! (Def: 900) Then I set two cards face down. I'm done.

Crow: Correct you are! (Draw) (SC: 3) I summon the Blackwing Crystal the Silver Star! (Atk: 1950)

Kalin: That's a new one!

Yusei: Ramsey must be influencing their cards now, with his own power.

Crow: When I have a Blackwing on my field I can special summon the Blackwing Bora the Spear from my hand! (Atk: 1700) Blackwing Crystal the Silver Star will tune Blackwing Bora the Spear to begin your end! I Synchro summon the Blackwing Crystal Armor Master! (Atk: 2500) I set one card down. 

Kalin: Before my turn begins, I activate the trap card Phantom Hand. This continuous trap card allows me to banish my cards in my hand, and then when my turn comes back around I can add them back to my hand if I wish. 

Yusei: Kalin's handless combo.

Kalin: Then I guess it's my turn! (Draw) I activate the effect of Infernity Archfiend! When I draw this card and I have no cards in my hand I can special summon him! (Atk: 1800)

Jack: Impressive.

Kalin: That's not all! Infernity Archfiend also allows me to add one Infernity card from my deck to my hand.

Crow: I didn't have any calculations built for a Kalin Kessler.

Yusei: Surprise. 

Jack: It won't matter! I will summon the Crimson Dragon and rebuild the future!

Yusei: Ramsey you remind me of someone else that tried to rebuild the world in his "image". His name was Rex Goodwin, and he was a powerful foe, but we still defeat him. Just like Kalin and I will beat you!

Jack: You can try.

Kalin: Next up I summon the Infernity Guardian in Defense mode! (Def: 1700) Now I will swap Stygian Street Patrol to Defense. (Def: 1200)

Jack: (Draw) I summon the Clear Guardian! (Atk: 100)

Yusei: That was Jack's Trust Guardian!

Jack: Clear Guardian will tune Red Dragon Archfiend! I Synchro summon the Clear Nova Dragon! (Atk: 3500) 

Kalin: Clear Nova?

Jack: I activate Clear Nova's special ability! 

Kalin: Speaking of activating, I activate the trap Infernity Barrier! When you activate any card effect, and I have no cards in my hand I can negate the activation and destroy your card! Adios Clear Nova Dragon!

Jack: Agh, no!

Kalin: Yea!

Yusei: Nice job Kalin!

Jack: It wont matter! I reveal the trap Call of the Haunted to revive Clear Nova Dragon! (Atk: 3500) Clear Nova Dragon can now destroy every other card on the field once per turn!

Yusei: You're kidding?!

Jack: I'm not! This is the beginning of your end!

Yusei: I don't think so! I reveal the trap Starlight Road! This negates Clear Nova Dragon's ability and I can special summon Stardust Dragon from my deck! (Atk: 2500) 

Jack: Gah, Clear Nova Dragon attack Stardust Dragon!

Yusei: I reveal the trap Scrap-Iron Scarecrow! This negates one attack per turn and then this card returns face down.

Jack: I end my turn.

Yusei: And now I'm up! (SC: 5) (Draw) 

Kalin: Go get 'em Yusei.

Yusei: No problem. I activate the Speed Spell Graceful Charity! I draw three cards and then I discard two! (Draw) (Draw) (Draw) (Discard) (Discard) I use the ability of Level Eater in my graveyard! By reducing Shield Wing's level by one I can special summon it from the graveyard! (Atk: 600) Next up I summon the Turbo Synchron! (Atk: 100) Turbo Synchron will tune Level Eater to Synchro summon the Formula Synchron! (Def: 1500) I use Formula Synchron's special ability to now draw one card when he's summoned! (Draw) 

Kalin: Nice. 

Yusei: I will now use Formula Synchron to tune Stardust Dragon and Shield Wing! (Lv 2 + 8 + 2 =12) I Accel Synchro summon the Shooting Quasar Dragon! (Atk: 4000)

Jack: Accel Synchro!? I thought he only had Shooting Star Dragon?!

Yusei: You thought wrong Ramsey! Here is my strength! I use Shooting Quasar's ability to attack as many times for each non-tuner I had. I had two, so I can attack you twice! 

Jack: I have nothing to defend myself!

Yusei: That's the point! Shooting Quasar Dragon attack Clear Nova Dragon and Jack directly! Free my friend!

Jack: Aghhh! (0 LP) 

Crow: No way! I reveal the trap The Clear Seal of the Forbidden! I use this trap to seal away Shooting Quasar Dragon!

Yusei: I use Shooting Quasar Dragon's ability to negate and destroy your trap!

Crow: No! 

Yusei: Next up I activate the quick play Speed Spell Relentless Retreat! This sends Shooting Quasar Dragon back to my deck, and then I can re-summon one monster from my graveyard. Appear Stardust Dragon! (Atk: 2500) 

Crow: He doesn't have enough points to beat my Blackwing Clear Armor Master! (Atk: 2500)

Yusei: He won't have to, when Shooting Quasar Dragon leaves the field I can summon Shooting Star Dragon from my deck! (Atk: 3300) 

Crow: Nooo! 

Yusei: I use Shooting Star Dragon's ability! I draw five cards and for each tuner I draw, he gets an attack! (Draws) I drew two tuners! Shooting Star Dragon gets two attacks, along with Stardust Dragon's attack!

Kalin: Finish him Yusei!

Yusei: Go, Ultimate Star Stream! 

Crow: Aghhhhh! (0 LP) 

Crow and Jack's duel runners spin out of control and land on a giant trash can in an alley. 

Yusei and Kalin drive over to follow them.

"What do we do now Yusei?" Kalin asks.

"Our victory should have freed Jack and Crow from Ramsey's control. Next up we take down Ramsey once and for all. His games are over!" Yusei answers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 298 10
(First Fanfic Haha) A new girl shows up at Domino High. After beating Yugi in a game, she starts getting targeted by a mystery boy and his company an...
1.4K 42 6
I don't own the rights to Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, all rights belong to Kazuki Takahashi. This story is a fan-fiction and takes place three years after everyt...
4.3K 159 24
[NOTE: I have left this fic and am currently rewriting a new version of it. It may have slightly different story, but hopefully the outcome will end...
30.7K 354 24
After the events of 5d's and the team had all went their ways, the team all would come back to New Domino City 5 years later. Yusei wasn't expecting...