Tale of Love || Male Kris x F...

By Migiiiiii14

Kris, the only human living in Hometown, has a normal life there with Toriel. He and Susie, an unlikely frien... More

Before you read
Chapter 1 - A Human in a World of Monsters
Chapter 2 - Susie, the school bully
Chapter 3 - Dark World
Chapter 4 - Ralsei, the lonely princess
Chapter 5 - Ralsei's fighting lesson
Chapter 6 - Field of Dances and Dreams
Chapter 7 - Lancer, the King's son
Chapter 8 - Reenconter
Chapter 9 - The Fun Gang
Chapter 10 - K. Round's battle
Chapter 11 - Misunderstanding
Chapter 12 - Battle between allies
Chapter 14 - Revenge
Chapter 15 - The Whole Gang
Chapter 16 - Lock in the castle
Chapter 17 - Spade's Castle
Chapter 18 - Kris' Side Quest
Chapter 19 - The Golden Flower Legend
Chapter 20 - Rouxls Kaard, the puzzle master
Chapter 21 - Rematch and The Secret Prisoner
Non Chapter - A Special Draw
Chapter 22 - UEE HEE HEE! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
Chapter 23 - Defeated at last
Chapter 24 - Light in the Dark
Chapter 25 - Walk in Memory Lane

Chapter 13 - Feelings

3.1K 35 68
By Migiiiiii14

A/N: Turns out that my "Valentine's Special" isn't really special. Sorry but it's not coming. Doesn't mean there won't be love between them. Only saying the so-called chapter is just an ordinary one where something special happens but not so special as I thought. 

Susie's POV

We did it. The human and his pathetic companion were now defeated. I watched as Kris moved his head on last time before completely stopping and, what I thought, breathing. I didn't remember the fight very well but I'm certain they didn't stand a chance against me.

"Susie... Don't you think we were too... Merciless to them?" Lancer asked me, trembling.

"Nah. We just gave them a lesson. Nothing too bad." I answered calmly. But the way Lancer was looking at me...

I watched the two fainted 'heroes'. Ralsei was shaking but unconscious. Kris was completely unconscious. I noticed blood was near him.

Did I beat them so hard? I remember falling asleep. Must have beat them when was sleepy. They're so weak...

Kris' SOUL was mere inches from his head. Then I remembered...

Humans SOULs remain after dead... Is he...?

I ran to the hopeless human and turned him to see how injured he was. Scratches and cuts all over his body. I started fearing the worse.

My god... What have I done...

I didn't know exactly how I did this. When I thought everything was lost... His SOUL moved a little alongside Kris' hand. His hand was closed and shaking. I leaned my head near his chest...

He was still breathing and merely alive. I sighed with relief and couldn't believe what I did. How could I have beaten him so hard when he just acted. He showed mercy and I destroyed his heart... literally. I went to the Ralsei and looked for signs of life. She was breathing as well but wasn't as injured as Kris. I wasn't surprised she fainted. I know very well she's weak.

"Are they fine?" Lancer asked me after I checked them.

"...Yeah." I answered sadly and sat down, thinking.

Huh... What can I do with these two now...

The question remained in my head. Making them be bad guys after such a massacre wasn't really a good idea. So after a little thinking, I decided it was best to let them rest. I grabbed both of them and made my way to the room before. Even though Kris was unconscious, he was still groaning at a very low tune, almost unhearable. I laid their unconscious bodies on the area before and decided to drop a Dark Candy near Kris so he would recover faster. Then I Iooked at the fluffy girl...

...She... can get one herself.  I can't explain why, but this girl pisses me off. Every time she's with Kris... Huh... I bet Kris will give her this fruit instead of eating it. Then she will be very grateful and stuff. Pathetic... Such useless friendship. What did Kris saw in this 'princess'? She's weak. She's dumb. She can't do anything without him...

I sat on the ground, sighing and watching Kris.

I'm starting to think that... he likes her. But... Why does this bother me...

I felt my cheeks burn as I thought. As much as I didn't want to admit... This human made me feel weird. I was the bully in school but seeing that he didn't fear me or ran away when I was near. He never showed interest either but... something on him caught me. And seeing him with Ralsei... made me feel mad. I looked at him one last time. He was so peaceful...

But as I watched him, I saw that he was starting to cough.

He's waking! What do I do!?

I started to panic. I was scared that he might hate me forever. After all... Who would forgive anyone after what I did? I wouldn't...

I quickly got up and ran to Lancer. But I had a bad feeling about this...

Kris' POV

I opened my eyes slowly and tried to get up. My arms couldn't support my body and I tripped as I tried, hitting the ground with my face. Instead of trying to get up with no vail, I sat on the comfy grass. Scratches were in my legs and arms. I was having awful pain in my chest. My forehead now was hurt as well.

What happened...? Everything hurts...

I looked to my side and saw Ralsei... She was sleeping from what I could see. But... Her back had a mark. I went closer to inspect and saw she was injured and unconscious. Then I started to remember...

We had fought Susie.

Memories of the fight emerged in my head... Betrayed by own SOUL. Attacked over and over with no mercy to the point where I fainted. Then... Ralsei fainted... I tried one last time and fell. Everything went black until now. Rage started rising in me. Thinking that Susie had attacked us so hard and strongly made me even madder. And what she said before striking me down. As mad as I was... Ralsei was still unconscious and needed my help. I looked for items in my pocket but something on the ground called my attention. There was Dark Candy involved in a with paper. I grabbed it and wondered who or what could have left it here. I couldn't be there naturally for sure. Suddenly I realized. It was from Susie. She must have realized how bad we were.

...maybe she's not as careless as I thought. Although, she almost killed me...

The kind gesture made me less angry. But something wasn't right. 

Why in the world would she almost kill me and then help me?

I sighed and sat on the ground again, this time waiting for Ralsei to wake up. Being hurt wasn't a bad thing to me. It was seeing what Susie did to Ralsei. I washed the thought and waited, wishing that humans had magical properties too. That way I could have been more helpful... 

                                                         ...About 1 hour later...

"Kris...?" A voice called me from nearby. I opened my eyes and saw Ralsei standing in front of me with a concerned look. Apparently, I had fallen asleep while waiting. When I greeted her and asked if she was ok, she hugged me immediately. The hug caught me by surprise but I still hugged back with a warm feeling on my cheeks. I sure missed this hug back when I first got in the Dark World. "Are you okay?" She asked as she stopped hugging me. I nodded and asked the same. "My back hurts but I think I can walk!" She said, touching her back. "Are you sure you're not hurt? Your whole body has a lot of scratches." I shook my head, lying. I didn't want to worry her but my low HP was getting me worried.

She tried to get up quickly but I shook my hands telling her to stop before getting more hurt. Then I searched near me for the Dark Candy. I found it behind me and gave it to Ralsei. She smiled but hesitantly took it. She grabbed it and asked if I needed but I shook my head. I was still in pain but this was the right thing to do. I searched for an item but then saw a white light in the corner of my eye. 

Wait, the save file is here. I could have recovered my HP sooner! 

I snapped my fingers as I realized it and got up with difficulty. As I was going to touch it Ralsei called me. 

"Uh, Kris?" She said and I turned to her. She was holding a HeartsDonut. "Y-You should eat this recover your HP, before you leave! It's very important, Kris." She handed me the donut. I took it with a smile. She had returned the gesture. I ate it and felt strong again. Not entirely but it was enough to feel normal again. Ralsei giggled as I grabbed my sword and swang it when my strength returned. But now the hard part was coming. We lost our agreement so we were going to be bad guys. I sighed and walked away. 

Whatever happens now one thing is clear. I won't let Ralsei got hurt again. Not even if I have to put my life at risk.

I looked at her and smiled. 

It's real. I really like Ralsei after all.

Words: 1413

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 295 112
This is the story of Deltarune... That's how the legend went didn't it? Three Hero's. The Dark Fountains. The Knight. Susie, Kris and Ralsei. Well...
25.5K 681 36
You're new in Hometown from the city, and making new friends wasn't easy, especially since the school bully didn't like you. After an unusual adventu...
69.3K 1.8K 21
Art by: InviSeri on Deviant art Cover made by me! Characters from Deltarune: By Toby Fox . . . You are a (insert your species, being human, demon, or...
29.7K 587 39
The cover says it all, this is a Kris x Reader book for all the Kris lovers out there :D *I do not own Deltarune, all rights go to Toby Fox* Accompli...