FIRE AND ICE โŽฏ n.mikaelsonยน

Por -L0VELESS-

๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐œ๐ž | โ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จโž โŽฏโŽฏ In which Tyler Lockwood'... Mรกs

๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜
๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ...!
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข. โ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐š„๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š
หห‹ 01
หห‹ 02
หห‹ 03
หห‹ 04
หห‹ 05
หห‹ 06
หห‹ 07
หห‹ 08
หห‹ 09
หห‹ 10
หห‹ 11
หห‹ 12
หห‹ 13
หห‹ 14
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ข. โ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐™ท๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š๐šƒ ๐™พ๐š…๐™ด๐š ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ณ
หห‹ 15
BAD DECISIONS
XVII. POISON
XVIII. MEDICINE
XIX. YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME
XX. SWEET BUT PSYCHO
XXI. LIE TO ME
XXII. TROUBLE FINDS YOU
XXIII. YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN
XXIV. SUCKER
XXV. EXCUSES
XXVI. WORK IT OUT
XXVII. DANCER IN THE DARK
XXVIII. POWER OVER ME
XXX. STUPID IN LOVE
XXXI. I BET YOU LOOK GOOD ON THE DANCEFLOOR
XXXII. MISSILE
XXXIII. HOLD ON
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„; ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
XXXIV. BROKEN
XXXV. ASHES
XXXVI. LITTLE WHITE LIES
XXXVII. EVERYTIME
XXXVIII. COLLAR FULL
XXXIX. LONE RANGER
XL. KILL OF THE NIGHT
XLI. UNPREDICTABLE
XLII. STILL FALLING FOR YOU
XLIII. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS
XLIV. HOW TO SAVE A LIFE
XLV. EYES CLOSED
XLVI. RULE THE WORLD
XLVII. SHADOWS
XLVIII. SOMEONE YOU LOVED
XLIX. BEAUTIFUL CREATURES
L. TOO GOOD AT GOODBYES
LI. FIRE AND ICE

XXIX. INDESTRUCTIBLE

34K 964 1.2K
Por -L0VELESS-

―❅―
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐂𝐄
[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ - 𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦]

"you're my blood rush just
out of touch, kills me inside
but I feel so alive"

✧✦✧✦✧

Hot water rushed down the youngest Lockwood's back as she stood in the large shower, steam filling the room as she relaxed after the events of the previous day. Humming quietly to herself, the brunette began to wash her hair when she was interrupted by a pair of muscular arms, wrapping around her waist protectively.

Instead of jumping back, as she usually would've done, the wolf found herself relaxing into the taught body behind her, the goose-bumps on her skin alerting her to who it was. "I'm trying to shower," Thea stated blankly as she closed her eyes, her exposed neck falling back against Klaus' shoulder, causing the hybrid to smirk.

"You smell delectable," the original murmured as he buried his face into the brunette's neck, his lips brushing the tanned skin causing the wolf to shiver in anticipation. "Hmm, you smell kind of desperate," Thea teased with a smirk causing Klaus to scowl before grabbing the wolf tighter, bringing her body even closer to her own as his lips trailed from the sweet spot on her neck to just under her ear, and eliciting quiet moans from the brunette.

"Your phone won't stop ringing," Klaus spoke as he pulled away from the young Lockwood, causing her to snap back into reality. "You're in my head," she snapped in realisation as she turned to face the hybrid, his taunting smirk being the last thing she saw before she began to stir.

Thea shot up in the familiar silk sheets she'd stayed in for the past few days, panting heavily as she gripped her chest in an attempt to calm her rapid heartbeat. "Morning love," a soft voice spoke from the side of her, causing her head to snap in the same direction, her eyes landing on Klaus' teasing smirk once again causing her eyes to narrow in annoyance.

"You're so perverted. Try that again and I'm moving into Bekah's room," Thea growled as she sat up, climbing out of the bed with a scowl on her face. Klaus' eyes followed her lazily, a look of complete adoration in his eyes as he followed her every move, "relax, little wolf," he chuckled with a small smirk, "it's nothing I haven't seen before," he teased throwing her a wink as she turned to glare at him viciously.

Thea stood frozen on the spot, anger fuelling her tiny frame which only caused the hybrid's smirk to widen in amusement as he walked towards her. Bringing his head down to her neck, his lips brushed against the exposed skin as it did in her dream, causing the brunette to gasp, "plus, from what I remember, you seemed to be enjoying it," the original breathed seductively in her ear causing Thea to shiver in anticipation.

Klaus lifted his head, a smirk on his handsome face which seemed to snap the young Lockwood back into reality. "Jus-just stay out of my head," she stuttered, her arms flailing as if to support her point as she grabbed her phone, rushing out of the hybrid's room completely flustered, causing Klaus to chuckle in amusement.

✧✦✧✦✧

"Have you heard from Ty?" Matt asked as he and Thea ran through Mystic Falls, nearing Elena's neighbourhood. The blonde had been the one calling her this morning, insisting she came out on a run with him as he hadn't seen her since the night of the Mikealson Ball. The brunette nodded her head in response, "yeah, he called last night. He's broken the sire bond, but he doesn't know when he's gonna be back," she replied, as the two friends continued to run side-by-side.

"Have you told Klaus?" the blue eyed human asked, panting slightly by the side of the werewolf. Thea shook her head, "nope," she replied with a blank face as her pace began to increase, an inkling of guilt swirling within her. "Are you going to tell him?" Matt questioned with a pained expression as he struggled to keep up with the wolf. He may have been a football player, but he was no match for Thea's speed.

The brunette shook her head once again, "nope," she repeated, running even faster than she was before causing Matt to chuckle airily as his breathing got heavier. "What are we running a marathon?" the blonde boy spat out as Thea ran continued to run ahead of him, "if you can't keep up," the wolf teased, a small smile on her face as she took a drink from her bottle.

"You can't outrun your problems," Matt shouted to her as the distance between them grew causing the brunette to falter slightly before pushing herself harder, turning onto Elena's street. "Although it looks like you're going to try," the blue-eyed teen sighed under his breath as he sped up once again to catch up with the brunette, coming to a stop as he found her and Elena stood laughing at him.

"You alright there Matty?" Thea teased with a smirk, causing the blonde to scowl in annoyance, ruffling her hair like he used to do when they were children causing the brunette to groan in frustration. "Lena, hey," Matt smiled, shifting his attention to the doppelganger as the three of them began to walk down the street, "I talked to Bonnie," he added with a sympathetic look causing Elena's gaze to snap towards him.

"What did she say?" Elena asked desperately, a guilty expression on her face as she thought back on the events of the previous night. "They're at her mom's house. Abby's going to complete the transition," he replied causing Elena's gaze to shift towards the floor, "she decided to become a vampire?" she asked breathlessly causing the other two teens to nod sadly.

"Caroline's gonna help her through it. Teach her to control it and stuff," Thea spoke softly causing the doppelganger to frown, "did Bonnie say- is there anything I can do?" she asked desperately as Thea shook her head in response. "She knows it's not your fault, Elena. She's just upset," the wolf replied honestly, taking another sip from her water as the three continued to walk down the street.

"Damon turned her mom into a vampire to save my life. It's absolutely my fault," Elena stated, her head turned towards the floor in shame as she thought about the consequences of her actions. "You know she'd do anything to protect you. She doesn't blame you. We can't control the chaos that seems to revolve around our lives," Thea stated firmly, causing Elena to wince slightly as she caught the slight dig the brunette threw at her.

She couldn't help the fact that she was linked to Klaus as much as Elena could change the fact that she was the doppelganger. And whilst Klaus seemed to be the source of the doppelganger's problems, in truth, he hadn't bothered any of them since Thea had been involved. A fact the Salvatore's and Elena tended to overlook, when they planned to kill them all the previous night.

"T, about yesterday, I'm so sor-" Elena started before she was cut off by the brunette, "don't, E. It's okay. I know how much heartbreak Klaus has caused you. I don't blame you for wanting him gone," Thea started, he eyes trained in front of her. "I just wish you'd pay more thought to what you're doing and the consequences it has. I don't want to fight with you E, you're my best friend," the wolf finished causing Elena to sigh.

Before the doppelganger had the chance to reply, Rebekah's car pulled up by the side of the three, causing their attention to snap towards her. "Get in loser, we're going shopping," the blonde original called, causing Thea to laugh, shaking her head in amusement as she looked towards her blonde friend. She had made Rebekah watch all the classic films that she had missed over the past 9 decades she had been daggered, starting with Breakfast at Tiffany's and ending with Mean Girls.

"I'll see you guys later," Thea called to Matt and Elena as she climbed into Rebekah's car, waving as they sped past. "You're too nice of a person," the blonde vampire remarked after a few moments of silence, recalling the conversation she had overheard between Elena and younger Lockwood. Thea smiled as she looked out of the window of the car, "perhaps," she shrugged before her grin turned wicked as she turned to face the blonde original, "or maybe I'm just keeping my enemies sweet."

Rebekah laughed, her green eyes filtering to meet the wolf's brown, "you've spent too much time with Nik," she teased causing the brunette to smile, "what can I say? He brings out the worst in me," she laughed as the two continued en-route to the Lockwood mansion.

✧✦✧✦✧

"Hey mom," Thea smiled as she and Rebekah sat across from the elder Lockwood woman as they found her in the Grill. Carol looked up from her glass of wine, smiling at her daughter before noticing the attire she had on, "Thea, couldn't you have changed before coming here?" she patronised causing the wolf to roll her eyes in annoyance, "oh, hey darling. How've you been?" Thea mocked causing the elder woman to scowl in frustration.

"Thank you for meeting with me, Mayor," Rebekah cut in before the tension between the two Lockwood women could get any more heated, "I figured as head of the Preservation Society, you'd be a good person to ask about the oldest trees in this community." Thea scoffed quietly in amusement at the formal voice the original had put on causing Rebekah to nudge her.

"A long line of Lockwood women use to keep those records, back before any of them had actual jobs," Carol stated causing Thea to roll her eyes once again, "I've been to the Founders' archive, but I can't seem to find any record of the tree I'm looking for," Rebekah spoke as Carol took another sip from her wine glass. "It probably got cut down. Big old trees built half of this town in the 1900's," the elder Lockwood replied as Stefan and Damon entered the Grill.

Thea's eyes followed the two Salvatore's as they headed towards the bar, "do you happen to know who kept the milling ledgers during that period?" the brunette asked her mom with a sweet smile causing Carol to stare at her quizzically, "back then all the logging mills were owned by the Salvatore's." Rebekah smiled at the wolf wickedly as Thea turned back to her mom, "thanks mommy," she said happily, kissing her mom on the cheek before making her way over to the Salvatore brothers, Rebekah trailing behind her.

"At lease in 1912 they killed a Salvatore," the brunette caught the end of Damon's sentence as she and Rebekah came to a stop in front of them, "which Salvatore would that be?" the blonde original asked with a fake smile.

✧✦✧✦✧

"So, Zachariah Salvatore was your nephew?" Rebekah asked in false interest as she and Thea stood at the bar drinking with the Salvatore brothers. "Well, our father knocked up one of the maid's during the Civil War, she had a son. But as far as everyone else knew, Stefan and I were dead. Family name had to go somewhere," Damon shrugged, taking a sip from his glass of bourbon.

"And, uh, your family owned the logging mill back then?" Thea asked as she swung her feet like a child as she drank from her glass, causing the raven haired vampire to smirk, "you're both full of a lot of questions," he commented causing the two girls to smile innocently. "I'm just researching the town history. I grew up here after all," Rebekah stated causing the eldest Salvatore's smirk to widen.

"You know, you don't have to disguise your true motives Blondie-Bex. If you want more sex, just ask for it," he teased the blonde causing Thea to scoff, "you're more than welcome to join, Lockwolf," he winked as he turned to face the brunette. "Not enough liquor in the world," the young Lockwood replied firmly as she grabbed the bottle of bourbon from his hand, pouring herself another drink as Rebekah laughed in amusement.

"Oh come on, it was too good for you to be this hostile," Damon teased the blonde original as Stefan grabbed his glass and the bottle from Thea, moving to stand on the other side of his brother. "You'll have to excuse my little brother, he's jonesing for some O positive," Damon mocked causing Stefan to scowl, "I'm not jonesing," he muttered causing Thea to laugh.

The younger Salvatore glared at her from beside Damon causing her to laugh quietly, "was the squirrel you had a bit sour this morning, Steffie?" she taunted, causing Stefan's glare to narrow even more as Damon and Rebekah chuckled. "You snapped my neck," the green-eyed vampire accused, causing Thea to wince slightly as she lowered her glass away from her lips, "ah, yeah. Sorry about that, full moon," she replied with an innocent smile.

"The full moon is next week," Stefan muttered causing Thea to laugh, "yes," she replied before downing the rest of her drink as the younger Salvatore stared at her in confusion. "Well, this has been fun. But I'm bored so I'm going to leave. Enjoy," Thea told the group, hugging Rebekah before leaving her to find out what happened to the last white oak tree.

✧✦✧✦✧

"I'm so bored," Thea whined as she barged into Klaus' art room, throwing herself on to the couch as if to make her point. Klaus snickered at his soulmate, not sparing her a glance as he continued to paint causing her to sigh in frustration. "Come on, entertain me," she pleaded as she watched the hybrid who only smirked in response. Whilst she despised being the clingy girlfriend, she was bored and had nothing better to do besides annoy Klaus. Caroline was with Bonnie at her moms, Rebekah was with the Salvatore's trying to find the location of the white oak tree and Thea and Elena weren't as close as they used to be, what with Elena trying to kill her every ten seconds.

That only left Klaus. Not that the wolf was bothered. In fact, she was excited to be left alone with him. She wanted to get to know him. The real him, not the vicious power hungry hybrid he showed everyone else. "I can think of plenty of ways to entertain you. All of which involve no clothes," Klaus taunted with a seductive smirk causing the brunette to roll her eyes. "Nik! I'm being serious," Thea groaned in annoyance as the originals eyes trailed along her body, "as am I, little wolf."

Klaus raked his eyes across the wolf's body, seemingly savouring every curve and contour of it as he gazed in pure lust and adoration. He had fallen for the young wolf, that much was undeniable. But for the first time in his life he felt stronger and more powerful, as if nothing could ever destroy the bond the two shared. Lifting his gaze, the hybrid met the impatient glare of his soulmate causing him to smirk in amusement. "Let's go on a date," Thea stated, her tone serious but her expression excited.

"A date?" Klaus deadpanned, staring at the brunette quizzically causing the wolf to sigh in annoyance. "Yes a date. I know nothing about you and yet I've completely sacrificed all my relationships with my friends to stand by your side. The least you could do is buy me a drink," Thea remarked with a small smile causing the hybrid to smirk. "It must be because of my phenomenally good looks," Klaus taunted with a smirk as he came to stand in front of her, only focusing on the reason why she chose to stand beside him instead of her friends causing the brunette to roll her eyes. Men.

"Yeah, or the fact that our lives are linked. You die I die, you know," she remarked with her own teasing smirk causing the hybrid to laugh. "No, I don't think so. What was it you told Rebekah? That we were carved by Greek Gods?" Klaus teased causing Thea to blush profusely as she bowed her head in embarrassment, "oh my god." Klaus chuckled, "don't be embarrassed, love. It's endearing to know you find me so incredibly attractive," he continued to taunt causing Thea to roll her eyes. "Oh, this is embarrassing. I was actually talking about your brothers," she mocked with a playful smile causing the smirk to fall from the hybrids face, "I mean, Kol is by far the hottest man I have ever seen. And Elijah's ass, whew. Yes please," she continued, laughing slightly as she saw the frown begin to form on the originals face.

"So this date?" Klaus asked through gritted teeth as he pulled his soulmates body closer to his, jealousy controlling him though he hated to admit it. Thea laughed, shaking her head in amusement at how whipped the big bad hybrid was acting. "We could go to the Grill? I bet I could beat your immortal ass at pool," the young Lockwood taunted causing Klaus to smirk, "pretty confident for a girl who falls over her own two feet. Are you sure you want to challenge a man with over a thousand years of experience," Klaus mocked causing Thea to smirk as she brought her face up closer to his. "Haven't you learnt yet not to underestimate me?" she breathed into his ear as her lips ghosted over the spot just under his ear, causing the hybrid to shiver in pleasure.

"How about we make this evening a little more interesting," Klaus stated evenly, attempting to control his rapid heartbeat as Thea lifted her gaze to meet his, "what did you have in mind?" she asked causing Klaus to smirk. "If you win, I'll do whatever you want for an entire month," he started causing the brunette to cock her head as she thought about the offer, "and if you win?" she asked causing his smirk to widen. "Well, little wolf. I can't quite disclose that information as of yet, but I can assure you it will be thoroughly enjoyable," he teased as he lowered his face to pepper kisses along the side of her neck causing small gasps of pleasure to emit from the brunette.

Forcing herself out of his hold, Thea held her hand out towards him with a dangerous smirk on her face, "you're on, old man," she stated as Klaus grasped her hand on his, pulling her back towards his body. "Good luck, little wolf," he breathed into her ear causing the brunette to shiver once again, before she pulled herself out of his grasp, knowing that if he held her any longer she'd retract her idea and give in to his earlier offer. Composing herself, Thea turned to walk out of the room so she could get herself ready for their date. As she was leaving however, she felt Klaus hand slap her ass causing her to scoff.

With a glare, the wolf turned to face her smirking soulmate, "you can't play pool with one hand, so I suggest you don't do that again," she snapped causing Klaus to chuckled as she strutted out of the room with a furious blush.

✧✦✧✦✧

"I can't believe you cried because Kol stole your figurine," Thea doubled over in laughter as tears began to fall from her eyes. Klaus chuckled along with her, a bright smile on his face as he watched her, "it wasn't just a figurine. I had made it, and he stole it because I refused to help him carry the buckets of water," he reiterated causing the brunette to laugh harder. The soulmates had been at the grill for a while and had drank just about everything the bar had to offer as they played pool.

As Thea had stated earlier that she wished to get to know him, the two soulmates made the rule that whenever one of them potted one of their balls, the other had to answer a question about themselves. Klaus had told her just about everything about himself, starting from what he remembered from his childhood, to the things he'd experienced as a vampire; he even found himself telling her about Marcel which shocked him deeply. The hybrid trusted his soulmate entirely, and as she shared her deepest secrets and fondest memories he found himself falling even harder.

Standing straighter in an attempt to compose herself, Thea lined up her cue to take her next shot. Each of them had only one ball left remaining, as well as the black ball, the game having been impeccably close. Thea pulled the cue back, hitting the ball and watching in anticipation as it bounced off the side of the pool table. However, instead of sinking straight into the pocket, the ball bounced off the edge and landed back in the middle of the table.

Klaus chuckled as Thea let out a groan of frustration, knowing that the hybrid had the ability to pot both his ball and the black ball, winning the game. "Ooh, bad luck little wolf. Looks like you just lost the bet," he smirked before sinking both balls in the same pocket, leaving the brunette stunned. "For fuck sake," the wolf pouted, stomping her foot angrily like a child causing Klaus to chuckle at her. "Now, now. Put the pout away. I won fair and square," he taunted intoxicatedly, both of them having drunk quite a lot that night.

Thea smirked, walking towards him, "and what's your prize, Mr. Show Off?" she asked as she cocked her head to the side, watching as a dangerous smirk began to develop on her soulmates face. "I want you," he spoke sincerely, almost knocking the young wolf off her feet as her heart began to beat wildly. "W-what?" she stuttered breathlessly, unsure of whether it was the alcohol that was causing her to be flustered or he gorgeous man stood in front of her looking at her with nothing but love and adoration in his beautiful blue eyes.

"I want you. All of you. I think I love you, Thea Lockwood," Klaus breathed quietly, watching his soulmate timidly as a big grin formed on her face. "I think I love you too," the brunette admitted sheepishly causing Klaus to grin ecstatically in return. Though both of them were way past sober, each of them knew the other was being sincere. You could tell by the look in their eyes and the way they held each other. Plus, they do say a drunk mind speaks a sober heart. "Let's get out of here," Klaus spoke breathlessly to the young wolf, causing her to nod in agreement.

Using his vamp speed to get them back to the mansion, the two soulmates fumbled through the front door, unable to keep their hands off of each other. Once inside, Klaus grabbed a hold of Thea, bringing her body close to his as he kissed her forcibly, both of them allowing all their love and emotions to melt into that shared moment. The hybrid kept one of his hands on the brunettes face, caressing her gently as his other hand moved lower, grabbing her ass causing the wolf to gasp as Klaus took the chance to dominate the kiss, their tongues fighting for dominance as they savoured the flavour of each other.

Pulling away, Thea pulled on the hem of Klaus' shirt wanting it off in an attempt to bring their bodies even closer together. Unable to wait any longer, Klaus picked the brunette up, speeding her towards the circular table in the living room and laying her across it before trailing hot kisses up her neck, causing the wolf to moan in pleasure and anticipation. Frustrated with the barrier of clothes between them, Klaus ripped the dress Thea had on before going back to attack her neck and chest with his lips. The young Lockwood arched her back in pleasure as Klaus found the sweet spot on her neck, emitting a breathless moan from the young wolf which caused the hybrid to smirk.

Lifting his gaze to meet hers, the hybrid stared at his soulmate with pure adoration and lust, causing her heart to beat erratically. "I love you," he spoke softly before leaning back down and capturing her lips with his own as her nails raked down his back, leaving evidence of their night of wild passion and love for each other.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

224K 6.6K 51
After being kidnapped, Isabel Donovan a high school student is forced to endure the supernatural of her world. And it gets worse. Her enemies are a p...
98.1K 1.6K 26
Book one of the hybrid series ~~~ "Don't fuck with my feelings, just because you are unsure of your own." ~~~ Life is hard, isn't it? Being separate...
8.4K 307 13
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“, ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“. โ†ขโœฉโœฉโœฉโ†ฃ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐—“๐—†๐–บ๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๏ฟฝ...
55K 1.2K 34
โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž.. โž the original family.. the first vampires, the legends that are told to...