When We Met (Student/Teacher...

Av countrygirlusa

USED TO BE TITLED "GRADUATED" "Kiss me! I mean it! Kiss me! I'm not going to make the first move. You are! I... Mer

Authors Note!
chapter one-edited.
chapter two-edited.
chapter three-edited.
chapter four-edited.
chapter five-edited.
chapter six-edited.
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
Authors Note!
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
Author's Note!
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty; part one
chapter twenty; part two
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight; part one
chapter twenty-eight; part two
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty-one; part one
chapter thirty-one; part two
Author's Note - READ
chapter thirty-two; part one
chaper thirty-two; part two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chater forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
Author's Note- READ
Sequel, So We Meet Again (HAS BEEN POSTED NOW!)

chapter thirty

46.2K 915 224
Av countrygirlusa

Here's chapter thirty! I can't believe I already have thirty chapters?! Woah! Anyways, please tell me what you think of this chapter! COMMENT, VOTE and FAN! :) Enjoy :)

P.S. Oh, there's a part in this chapter that some may not like to read about, and I have to say, oh well. I didn't stress it and it won't be a huge plot line, i made it short, sweet and to the point. I did what I had to do in order to get it going for MY story, so I hope it doesn't make any readers stop reading. Thanks!

P.P.S. DO NOT READ THE COMMENTS IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE CHAPTER YET, because it has been mentioned of what big happens in this chapter and I don't want the surprise/shock to be ruined for you! Thanks :)

________________________________________________________________

I can’t believe I agreed to going on a date with Ian. Well, it’s not like we haven’t been out before, it’s just there were always other people around but this time it was just going to be us, which will be interesting. Or so I think it will be.

Ian dropped me off and said he’d pick me up around five thirty and to be ready and to wear tennis shoes and something outdoorsy.

I’ve never been requested to wear tennis shoes on a date, so that’s pretty odd.

It was three and I still had plenty of time to get ready, so I went across the street and knocked on Nick’s door.

“Hey, princess, what are you doing here?”

“Why do you always call me that?”

“It suits you.”

“Sure it does. I’ve got some questions.”

“Oh?”

“Well come inside, we’ll go up to my room.” I nodded and followed him up some stairs which had hundreds of pictures all over the walls. I smiled when I saw one of Morgan in a bath and bubble mustache.

We got in his room and he closed the door. We lied down on his bed and he turned off his radio.

“So, the questions,” He said with a smile. I rolled my eyes. There was just something about Nick Denson that I couldn’t help but smile every time he spoke.

“What’s Morgan’s deal?”

“What do you mean?”

“Like, one minute he wants me, the next he’s back with Lauren and now he’s trying to get me back. I’m so confused!”

“Addie?”

“Yeah?”

“You have a boyfriend.”

Ugh. I forgot for a minute.

“Oh, yeah.”

“Did you forget?” he asked shocked.

“Can you keep a secret?”

“Yes, actually.” I believed him, even though I shouldn’t considering who his brother is.

“Ian and I are fake dating, you know, so I can make Morgan jealous. Ian doesn’t know it’s because of Morgan but he knows it for another guy.”

Nick started laughing. “Yeah, I figured.”

“What?”

“Ian’s not your type.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“You know.”

“Uh, no I don’t.”

Nick sat up immediately and looked at me which cause me to sit up too.

“What?”

“Shit, you really don’t know do you?”

“Know what, Nick?”

“I can’t tell you.”

“You better tell me, I mean is it bad? I’m going to be alone with him tonight, I don’t want him to try anything and me be in danger!” I yelled slapping his arm and he laughed again and shook his head.

“Addie, trust me he will not be trying anything.”

“What does that mean?”

“I’ll tell you if you can keep a secret.”

“I can.”

“Ian’s gay.”

My mouth gaped and I stared at Nick. No! He couldn’t be! I mean the way he kisses, no way! And he’s so sweet! And such a gentleman! And… oh, my, God!

“Oh, my, God, I chose a man who is gay as my fake boyfriend?”

He nodded his head grinning from ear to ear.

“Does Morgan know?”

“Nope, I kept my mouth shut.”

“Thank you.”

“No problem, princess. Just don’t tell Ian I told you.”

“Oh, I won’t. Damn, definitely didn’t expect to learn that when I came over here asking questions.”

“Yeah, I know, he plays the straight card well. But, anyways, let’s not talk about Ian. Let’s talk about Morgan, now go on, one question at a time, please,” he said nicely. He was smiling and looked tentative. I swear, if I had met Nick first, I bet he’d be the one I’d be all over.

“What happened between Lauren and Morgan?”

His smile disappeared and he looked worried, what the hell?

“Uh, why? Did Morgan say something?”

“No, just, I know he and Lauren are back together.”

“No they’re not.”

“They’re not?”

“God, no! I’m still sleeping with her! She moved back in but trust me, they’re not back together.”

They’re not? What?

“Then why did he tell me that?”

“Did he tell you that exactly?”

“Yes, well, uh, actually, no. not in so many words,” Oh, I see, nick had a point.

“Exactly, but you need to talk to him about him and Lauren. Next question?”

“Oh, right. Is he always this complex?”

“Complex?” he laughed. I didn’t find it to be very funny though. I nodded and waited for his answer.

“Morgan, he’s well, he’s Morgan. You either love him or hate him, there’s no in between with him and he’s got a past.”

“A past?”

“Again, something you have to discuss with him.” I rolled my eyes. I just wanted all my answers without having to go to Morgan because I know he’ll have me wrapped back around his fingers in no time.

“Ugh, fine, last question. Is he being serious when he says he wants me back? I mean, do you know?”

Nick smiled which made me smile.

“What?”

“That man is crazy about you.”

Crazy about me? Hell, I was crazy about him!

“And I know you’re crazy about him.”

“Yeah, unfortunately.”

“Just give him a chance, I mean it, I never thought I’d be telling you that, but seriously. End this fake thing with Ian and go to Morgan.”

“I have a date with Ian tonight.”

“End it tonight.”

“I can’t. I mean, I’d rather have a fake boyfriend that will make Morgan jealous then no fake boyfriend and no Morgan because I still haven’t heard him out.”

Right then at that moment Nick’s door slammed open and I saw a very happy looking Morgan. Oh, shit, what did he hear?

“I knew Ian wasn’t your real boyfriend.”

Shit, he heard enough.

“I’m leaving you two alone,” Nick said quickly before I could yell at him. I’m going to shoot Nick Denson, that’s all there is to it!

“I’m going to kill Nick.”

“I’ll help you,” Morgan said and I let out a laugh. Oh, no! Don’t let him hear you laugh, not yet!

“Addie, we really need to talk.”

“I have a date, I’ve got to go.”

“You mean a fake date?”

Damn him listening to our conversation.

“Seriously, Morgan.”

“Fine, you can go, on your fake date. What time are you getting back?”

“I don’t know, probably around nine or so, why?”

“I’m picking you up then so I can explain everything and you’re not going to argue with me, understand?” he was talking in teacher mode now and for some reason that really turned me on.

“Do I have to give you detention Miss Johnson,” I cracked a smile and his eyes lit up.

“Fine, you can pick me up. I’ll text you when I get home, okay?”

“That’s more like it. Now go,” he said as he smacked my ass. I looked back and rolled my eyes. Oh what am I getting myself into?

I walked from their house to mine and went to go get ready. I reapplied my makeup and changed my outfit to a pair of running shorts and the shirt Morgan let me wear when he spilt coffee on me. I walked out to the living room and sat down next to my dad.

“Going running, sweetie?”

“Uh, no, I don’t think so.” He looked at me and cocked his eyebrow but didn’t say anything more.

“When are you going to bring that boy of yours over again?”

Woah, my father was asking to see Morgan? That’s crazy!

“You liked him?”

“Yes, a lot.”

“Hmm, well I’ll tell him.”

My dad smiled and proceeded to watch TV. I heard someone knocking and I got up and answered it immediately. I knew it was Ian and I had already told him to not introduce himself as my boyfriend.

“Hey, Ian,” I said when I opened the door and my dad walked over.

“Ian? What happened to Mor?”

I cut my dad off before he could finish saying his name, I didn’t need Ian to put two and two together.

“Ian’s just a friend dad. We’re going out, okay?”

“Well, okay, then, be careful,” my dad said in his very fatherly tone.

“We will.” I walked out the door and closed it. Ian held the door open for me again and I got in. I still can’t believe what Nick had told me about him! It was unbelievable. I wanted for him to tell me.

“Ian I have a question.”

“I’m not telling you where we’re going,” he said chuckling. I rolled my eyes, which I’ve noticed I do quite a lot.

“No, not that. Why aren’t you dating anybody?” I didn’t want to ask why he hadn’t had a girlfriend.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, you’re good looking, and a total gentleman! Anybody would be lucky to have you, seriously, but here you are pretending to be my boyfriend! It doesn’t make sense.”

He looked at me and smiled.

“Somebody told you didn’t they?”

Oh, shit. Did my question give it away?

“Told me what?”

“That I’m gay.”

Yes.

“what? You are? How come you didn’t tell me?” I tried to act surprised but it just wasn’t working.

“You’re a terrible liar, Addie.”

“So I’ve been told. I’m sorry, Ian. You can take me home if you want.”

He smiled and shook his head. Gosh, he was cute.

“No, it’s fine. I don’t care that you know, it’s just not everyone knows, really. And when you were vulnerable about your ex, I jumped in.”

“Oh, I see.”

“Yeah, so don’t feel bad or sorry. Plus, where we’re going, I think you’ll like it.” I smiled at him and gripped his hand. He was so sweet. The sweetest fake boyfriend I’ve ever had, that’s for sure, hell the sweetest boyfriend, period.

He made me close my eyes about five minutes before we got to where we were going, which made a little suscpicious.

“You’re not going to kill me, right?”

He laughed I could tell he was looking at me, too.

“No! I promise!” I laughed and nodded okay.

“Alright, don’t peek. I’m going to come and get you from that side, okay?”

“Okay.”

I’m not a fan of surprises one bit, but with Ian, I was just fine with it.

He helped me out of his car and I felt we were around some gravel or something like that and definitely still outside.

“Okay, open!”

I opened my eyes and looked all around. We were down by a bunch of mountains and it was beautiful, the sun was shining and so was Ian.

I turned to him and smiled, “What are we doing here?”

“Well, Chalice said you loved to run and walk, so I figured we could hike today. If you’re okay with that, of course.”

“Hell yeah I’m okay with that!”

I was super excited; all the dates I’ve been on have been pretty expected and overdone, unless you call mudding with the Denson brothers a date.

He laughed and grabbed my hand. We headed up a bunch of trails and just walked and talked. Ian was a great guy and definitely one of my great friends. I didn’t care who he was into, all I cared about was him.

We walked for what felt like hours but I didn’t care. I loved walking and just being free and being out in the nature. I might be one hell of a girly girl, but I love the outdoors.

When we reached the peek I saw that there was a blanket and a picnic basket.

“Aw! Is this for us?” I said walking towards it.

“Yeah,” he smiled and sat down and I sat down next to him.

“Best date I’ve ever been on, Ian,” I said looking up at him eating a grape from the basket.

“Really?”

“Heck, yeah. So, thanks.”

“Thanks? For what?”

“I needed it. I needed this. To clear my mind, so thanks.”

“You’re welcome, cutie.”

I laughed and looked straight ahead. It was about eight o’clock and the sun was setting. God, it looked beautiful from all the way up top where we were at.

“His name’s Bryan,” I heard Ian say.

“Huh?” I asked looking at him curiously.

“The guy that I’m with, his name is Brad. He got accepted to USC, so when school started I stayed here in Georgia and he went to South Carolina.”

“Do you love him?”

“So much.”

I smiled, I knew the feeling.

“Wait, what about us? We kissed!”

He laughed and nodded.

“Bryan knows, I told him everything. He thought it was funny.”

“Well I’m glad my trying to get back an ex is funny to you, two,” I said jokingly drinking water from the bottles he brought.

“Addie, no guy who let you go deserves to get you back, because he was stupid to let you go in the first place.” I smiled up at him. Of course he’d be not into girls, he’s too damn perfect!

“Thanks, Ian. But, he’s trying, he really is. I’m just giving him a hard time.”

“Why?” he looked confused.

“I’m afraid to get hurt again.”

“You can’t go through life being afraid to get hurt. Honestly, give him one more chance, that’s what I say. And if he screws up, then to hell with him!” I laughed; Ian always put me in a good mood.

“Ready to go?”

“Yes, I am.”

Ian dropped me off and told me to text him after I saw my mystery ex since I told him he was coming over after he dropped me off.

I just got into my room when I got a text from Morgan.

You take too long to text me, I’m ready now, babe. – Morgan

Oh, shit. I wanted at least take a shower and look good for whatever was happening.

I heard my dad call out my name and I walked to the living room.

“Addie, I didn’t know you and Morgan had a date.” He said as I saw a very happy Morgan smiling.

Oh, that smile, it gets me every damn time.

“It must’ve slipped my mind.”

“Come on, addie.”

“But I’m not ready.”

“Trust me, you look perfect.”

I smiled and headed out the door following him. This was going to be an interesting night.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

2.2K 54 35
George is an eighteen year old high school student who was sent away to become a better person. Instead of living life as a criminal he was sent to F...
4.1M 87.4K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
10.9K 588 26
OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... Republishing of "War Among Humanity"! ... When Javier Garcia, a washed up baseball player, and his family encounter...
51.9K 1.7K 23
"Here's a paracetamol. And I'll need to check your temperature." I forced the words from my vocal chords and handed him both. Mr. Lawson took the gla...