That was then ( Zayn Malik lo...

By Candyrose123

Zayn and Mia were friends. Good friends. They would do nearly everything together. They promised to text ever... More

That was then ( Zayn Malik love story)
Good morning...
My Run
My photoshoot
A face I'd rather forget
I hate you
Time passes
Pain takes time to heal -- part one
Pain Takes Time To Heal -- Part 2
Loneliness
memories
Hiding
My Friend
Not Yet
Author's note
Huh?

Nightmares

29.6K 348 91
By Candyrose123

Heh, I'm baaaaack!

Ceci_Tommo, 1Dluvyou, Riyaroxs, supercutey14, annepilorflores

Here's more shoutouts ^^^

-----

The part of me which wanders through my mind and never sees or feels actual objects, but which lives in and moves through my passions and my emotions, experiences this world as a horrible nightmare.
Jack Henry Abott

----------------------------------

Nightmares

'DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU' 

" Aaaaagh refuldrewki " 

'DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU'

I shoot up from my bed.

" Stupid thing, I have a free day! Why are you waking me up you horrible creature?"  

"Well actually Mia, it's not a creature...it's an item" I say, correcting myself. 

" I know, smarty pants" 

" Now you just sound vain" 

" I AM NOT VAIN!"

Wait. What the hell am I doing? Am I arguing with MYSLEF? 

Oh god, someone please help me.

I shake my head vowing to forget what I've just done and get up from my bed to head over to the bathroom and have a shower, a nice lovely, warm shower.

----

"OH GOD THIS WATER IS FREEZING EEK" I slip off the shower door and it somehow manages to open as I drop right out, my head somehow finding the rock hard tile floors.

" OOOOOW OH. MY. GOD. I've cracked it! That's the only answer, oh no what if I start hallucinating? Oh no no no what if I have cracked it open and I'm bleeding to death right this minute."

I'm going to die alone, this is it.

I didn't expect this, I never expected to die like this.

I wanted to die with grace and dignity maybe of old age, being a hero, anything modest but not this.

I never thought I'd die by cracking my head open, be found butt naked in my bathroom, my hair dripping wet, because I slipped off a shower as the water was too cold.

Why do I have to be so clumsy?

"HEY HEY YOU-" 

"Aaaaaaaagh, ugh ow I sphlm"

The last thing I hear before drifting off is the faint sound of my ringtone.

Now, I'm hearing a door knock.

What happened? Am I dead? Is this what the other world is like? But everything looks so similar, even the shower door's open...and the shampoo bottle is open...never mind the fact that my head is throbbing and I can feel that I have a massive bump at the back of it or the fact that the tiles are wet an-

OH MY GOD. I'M NOT DEAD.

THIS IS MY BATHROOM! Just before I fell...and fell asleep? Wait. Did I faint? I FAINTED.

Is that why I can't lift myself up? Oh God. I'm too tired to move.

And there goes another knock on my door.

Maybe it's Laura. I shoot straight up.

Ouch my head, I shouldn't of done that, everything's so dizzy.

I slowly get up using the wall for support as my eyes are drooping and reach for a bath robe, rapping it round me and head down to open the door.

" Mia?"

Why oh why are you here? Why won't you leave me alone Zayn? Why can't you just go away?

" Mia" he starts, registering my face. " What's happened?" 

"Hm?" I feel my eyes slowly dropping again. 

" Mia?" He rushes forward to reach me but I slowly push myself away. 

" What the hell did you do?" 

" Sphlm" go away, I am perfectly fine. 

" Huh?"  

" Sphlm"  

" You should get to hospital."  

" NO" I somehow manage to find my voice. " No! Go away. I'm fine, nothing wrong me"  

" Mia. You don't look well, at all"  

My lips start trembling as the word hospital starts ringing through my ears. 

" No. I'm fine, not going hospital " I try to stay standing and take a deep breath

" Not anywhere going with you, goodbye." I slam the door in his face and slide down the door, I don't think anything I said made sense.

Oh God. My head is pumping and I'm sweating, how long was I left unconscious?

My head hurts so much though. Argh I hate this, this is so wierd.

I'm so sleepy.

But is it safe to sleep after you've fainted?  

I'm not sure. Oh god I really should of listened to teachers when they were teaching me about medication and first aid.

I mentally slap myself and stay sill not knowing what to do

After half a dozen years I hear What seems like a slap, sorry, shouts, key rattling, a last sorry, goodbye, my door opening and footsteps.

What was going on outside? And who is in my house?

"Mia?"

Hmph am I hallucinating now? Do you know you're hallucinating when you're hallucinating?

I'm confusing myself now.

"Mia?" Sounds like a confused, worried, upset mum.

" Mia sweetheart! What's happened?" I hear something drop and someone leans down beside me.

" Hmph"

Mum's here? How did she get in? I hear a faint noise of rattling and realise she has spare keys along side Laura.

I feel so sleepy.

" Mee! Don't worry dear, mummy's here, I think we should get you to...the um..."  

"No." 

" Mee don't wor-" 

" No. Me fine"  

" darling I re-" 

" No..." I manage to mumble 

" Fine. Lay there love, I'll go get a hot water bottle and a blanket, get to sleep sweetheart."

It's only a matter of seconds till I find myself falling asleep.

---

" Please come back, I need to get out of here, please some back...get me out of here..."

I try finding the ounce of light but it's gone.

Vanished.

I'm left in a dark place...I'm in a maze. But I can't find my way around it anymore, there's nothing to lead me to the end, the only source of help or care I had was that light...but now that's gone too.

Suddenly I hear laughs of a small child and clench my heart as it starts beating fast.

" Johnny?"

The laughter carries on

" J-J-Jhonny?"

The soft laughter is now growing into deep chuckles of a man.

" Who are y-ou?"

" J-J-Jhonny?"

The laughter of the old man slowly drowns out and familiar shrieks of a child crying evolve.

I drop to my knees crawling to the noise, trying to comfort him, trying to comfort my little brother.

" Johnny?" I cry

I'm surrounded by the maze, I try to move around it, stretching my arms and hands out but all I feel is the bushes.

Johnny's shrieks are making me panic.

Everywhere I lead myself to is a trap, it's now that I realise that there is no way out, it's now that I realise that I am trapped.

Johnny's shrieks have ended.

" Bye Bye Mee...I love you Mee. Sorry that I cannot say bye."

" No. JOHNNY! JOHNNY!"

" Mia! Mia wake up! MIA!" I feel someone shaking me as I call for help.

" Mia! Oh god! Mia darling! Sweetheart it's okay! Everything's fine sweetheart, you're okay. Mummy's here, mummy's here." I'm soon comforted by mum wiping my tears away and rocking me in her arms.

But it doesn't stop the tears flowing out my eyes, it doesn't stop my shrieks to Johnny.

It doesn't stop the pain in my battered and bruised heart.

-----

A/N

Sorry for not updating for a lifetime. It's just that school's nearly starting :(

*FINDS A DARK CORNER AND CRIES IN IT*

I won't be doing targets anymore :-p

Aaaaaand ehhh so I'm really into K-Drama and K-pop :/ just thought I'd share that with you, heh.

More shoutouts next upload! VOILA!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 706 41
You and Harry have been best friends your entire life, and have secret feelings for eachother. After Harry leaves for the X-Factor everything seems t...
3.5K 25 21
Alli & Niall are childhood best friends. The both have a huge crush on each other, but never told each other. So what happens when Alli comes to live...
7.9K 446 50
Louis and Harry deal with the consequences of becoming friends with benefits while Zayn tries to mend Liam's heartbreak that he caused. *Trigger War...
40.4K 451 35
Niall and Allison have been friends since literally forever. They did everything together, and they've always been there for each other. They would a...