Insta

By MinhosTwin

Nct is a nine member group. They are the first, and only openly gay group. Not all of Korea is accepting of t... More

intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101 pt2
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
(nct)127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138

139 (2/14 pt1)

1K 19 21
By MinhosTwin

Today was that day that everyone was looking forward to; Valentines Day. But there was nobody else more excited about this day than Yoonoh and he had two reasons for that. The first was because he would have a boyfriend whom he loves very much to spend it with, and the second was because it was birthday. Now the day before the entire dormitory helped put up Valentine's Day decorations around the building. Many of the pope helping told him happy birthday that day because they may not have time to see him today but he was grateful and said thank you anyway.

finale: valentines(birthday)

On this fine February fourteenth two thousand nineteen, Jung Yoonoh woke up in his boyfriend of four months bed feeling the space beside him empty. The first thing he did was stretch, but he felt no one there at all. The next thing he did was actually open his eyes and grab his phone to check the time. Nine in the morning- oh look its his birthday. Not even a minute after realizing it was his birthday, the room door opened and in walked his boyfriend with a tray of food.

"Happy birthday, baby." He gently says to Yoonoh who was now sitting up straight. Yoonoh's entire expression changed from tired to happy in just a second. He set the tray on Yoonoh's lap. It had two plates of his favorite foods on it. A chicken and vegetable skillet, pancakes with green tea ice cream on top and a peach smoothie. Yoonoh wasted no time eating and sighing and moaning after his bite of the skillet. Taeyong smiled and went to get paper towels to for Yoonoh to wipe his mouth but when he came back everything was gone.

"YOU CONSUMED IT ALL ALREADY?!"

"I mean, yeah." Yoonoh shrugged as he slipped on remnants of his smoothie. Taeyong, still shocked, wiped the bit of ice cream off of his boyfriend's lip and took the tray back into the kitchen and put the plates in the sink to wash later.

"Yoonoh, come here for a minute!" He shouted from the living room. Yoonoh got out of the bed and stretched again before making the short trip. When he got out here he couldn't believe his eyes. His hand shot up to cover his mouth and tears formed in the corners of his eyes.

"Oh my god." He barely whispered.

The entire living had printed pictures and polaroids of them hug up everywhere along with pink and red fairy lights taped to the walls. The couches were covered in red blankets and there were little heart stickers stuck to them and the pink table cloth that was on the coffee table. And on that table was a large heart shaped box filled with chocolates and a gift bad on top of it.

Taeyong smiled and on the inside he was secretly so nervous. Since Yoonoh was frozen in his steps, Taeyong helps him make his way to sit on the couch and puts the bag in his lap. He runs to the other side of the table and uses phones to record.

"Open it." Yoonoh, slowly looks down at the bag in his lap. There is white and light pink tissue paper covering what's in the bottom and he nervously removes them. Once all the paper is out of the bag he looks in it again and sees two black velvet boxes. He looks up at Taeyong who only smiles and nods to him to open it.

He pulls out the first box, its small, its a ring. He knows it, he's bought many rings in his life. He opened the little velvet box and tears in his eyes from earlier slipped out. It was two promise rings with their names engraved and their birthstones on them too.

"Taeyong..." He looked up to his boyfriend after letting more tears fall.

"No, no, you have to open both first." He chuckles. Yoonoh gets the other velvet box that slightly bigger than the ring box and opens that up. This time his tear are accompanied by a louder sob of happiness and a hand covering his mouth to keep the sounds in. A locket with a picture of them inside and some special words engraved in English. Taeyong was still recording behind the camera and he felt so proud of himself.

"Th- thank you, so much. Oh my god, I love you so much." Yoonoh moved his gifts back on top of the box of chocolates and went around the table and pulled into a hug, Taeyong wrapped his arms around the younger and attempted to stop the recording in their position, which he did. Taeyong takes him back to the couch but this time sits beside him. He picks up the ring box and slides his on his finger then takes out Yoonoh's and turns to him.

"Jung Yoonoh, this ring comes with a promise that I will be faithful to you and symbolizes my intent to marry you someday, and one day I'll replace it with an engagement ring and a wedding ring. Whenever we look at these rings, they'll remind us that we'll always be there for each other. So please accept it if you think you can do the same for me." Yoonoh cried more but in the midst nodded yes and let his boyfriend slide the ring onto his finger. Yoonoh decided that now was the time for him to stop crying. He wiped his eyes and looked down at the ring which he now noticed added a significant amount of weight to his hand.

"How much was this?"

"That don't matter, kid. Come closer so I can put that on you." Yoonoh moved closer to Taeyong and allowed him to put the necklace around his neck and clasped it. Yoonoh turned and faced Taeyong and pulled him into a kiss that expressed many emotions. When they pulled back, Taeyong could only stare at Yoonoh.

"I love you too."

finale: valentines(bed)

Jeno took off from the decorated dorms early in the morning to go pick up some stuff. He went to a store and two boxes of chocolate to add on to the two already in his bag. He also purchased a couple of teddy bears. He continued his walk after that until he reached his destination. He knocked on the door three times and waited only around a minute before a sleepy Jaemin opened it.

"Happy valentines day, Jaemin." Jeno said to the boy and searched through his bag for the box designated to Jaemin. Once he found he handed to the tired but grateful boy and entered the house. He closed the behind them because he knew Jaemin was too tired to do it and then set off to the kitchen. He went in his bag again and pulled out the two boxes he bought on the way there and played them out on the dining room table with a card on each addressed to one of Jaemin's parents on top. He then made the trip upstairs to Haeun's bedroom and of course knocked before being told he could come in.

"Happy valentines day, Oppa!" The girl shouted, as quietly as she could since her parents were still asleep.

"Aww, thanks. Happy valentines day to you too, Haeunnie." He said back. He then went in his bag to get a small box of chocolates out and give them to the girl, receiving a 'thank you' back before she set it on the dresser by her closet.

"Wait, I have other stuff for you." He said. She ran back over to him and curiously waited for him to get the other things from his bag. He pulled out the three bears he had bought and handed each one to the girl.

"Thank you!"

"What will you name them?" The girl out the bears on her bed then paused to think for a moment.

"Haru, Dubu, and Baekdu!" The girl seemed happy with the names she came up with.

"Baekdu? Like the mountain?"

"Yes, it's pretty, right?"

"Of course. I'm gonna go with Jaemin now, okay?"

"Okay." Jeno dismissed himself from the room and walked to the one his boyfriend occupied. He didn't bother knocking because Jaemin wouldn't get out of his bed even if he did plus he didn't want to ruin the younger's relaxing like he already did when he first came over. He put his bag in the computer chair and laid down beside the younger boy. Jaemin rolled over so that his body was atop of the slightly older boy.

"Happy love day. I love you." Jaemin said softly followed by a kiss to Jeno's cheek.

"I love you too. What are we doing today?" Jeno rubs his hand up and down Jaemin's back.

"Mm... Valentine's Day always drains me. Every year Mark, Chenle, and I would spend the day together here. In bed. Sleeping. Doesn't that sound amazing?" Jeno pursed his lips.

"Since when were you ever one for sleep?"

"I told you. Ever since I was a kid I'd wake up really tired for no reason on Valentine's Day. It used to be so bad that I'd have to skip school if it were a school day..." Jaemin yawned.

"Alright, let's sleep. It's not like it's something I ever get." He mumbled. Shortly after they both fell asleep but had to get up when Jaemin's parents called them for family breakfast.

"Jeno, thank you for the chocolates. You're so sweet." Yesung says to the boy when he sits down.

"Mommy, Jeno Oppa gave me candies and three teddy bears too! He so nice!" Haeun smiled. She was elated about the bears, three more to her collection.

"How kind of him. Haeunnie, do you think you could try and get Jaemin to come down today?" Siwon asked the girl. She nodded and ran off up the stairs to get her brother.

"Oppa! Daddy wants you to come downstairs and eat with us!" She shook her brothers arm. The boy stirred in his sleep for just a moment before sitting up.

"Wheres Jeno?"

"He went downstairs when mommy called us. It time for breakfast." Jaemin sighed but of course got up and followed the girl down the stairs.

"Look who's awake." Jaemin father says when takes his seat beside Jeno and lies his head on his shoulder.

"I'm going back to sleep after this. I'm really, really tired." He mumbled but it was quiet enough for everyone to hear. There was some truth behind Jaemin's valentines day exhaustion. But that's a story he'd have to tell Jeno another time... For now he'd just enjoy this breakfast with his family. He was allowed to count Jeno as family, right?

"Jaemin, sit up straight and eat so you can go back to sleep." Yesung said softly. Jaemin removed his head from Jeno's shoulder and ate as much as his body would allow him, which wasn't much, before excusing himself from the table and going back to his room. Jaemin sat on his bed for a moment just thinking about it. He was never, never sad or depressed except for on Valentines day, but of course he had his reasons. Jeno came back maybe ten minutes later when Jaemin was laying down and laid beside him once again.

"I don't believe you."

"I'm not ready to talk about it yet. Not now." He sighed as he clung onto the older. Jeno began to rub his lower back again like he did two hours ago until they both fell asleep...

finale: valentines(date)

"So where should we go? This is our first year as three, so we need to do something memorable." Kunhang said. It was true, this was their first valentines day as three boyfriends instead of two like how Kunhang and Dejun had been spending their valentines days for the past two years.

"Lotte World?" Dejun suggested.

"No, never again." Kunhang shot that down quickly. Last time they went he didn't stop throwing up for hours and couldn't eat for two days.

"Lets just go on a walk before before the party." Yangyang said. The other two agreed and they got dressed to for the weather, of course YangYang would continuously bother the boys by kissing them at random moments in random places. When they were done they left the apartment building and started their walk.

It was a long walk through the streets of Seoul, and they did get hungry so they made sure to stop at a few of the stands.

"Hello, how many?"

"Six, please."

"That'll be six thousand seven hundred fifty eight won." She said as she got the six skewer sticks together. Dejun stepped in front of his boyfriend and payed for the food. Kunhang had went a few stands over to get them shikhye. They met back up halfway and walked to a park and sat down on one of the benches.

"The weather isn't as cold as it usually is." YangYang says. Both boys nod in consensus.

"Lets go, its getting dark. We should get there soon." Dejun announces. Yangyang holds Kunhang's left hand and Dejun holds his right as they make the walk.

finale: valentines(memories)

"Chenle, hold this here so I can glue it."

"If I hold it like that then it'll mess up."

"Okay, get mom because this isn't working."

"MOM! WE NEED YOUR HELP!.. AGAIN!" Chenle yelled through the house. The woman came in the room for the umpteenth time within thirty minutes to help her son and future son in law.

"What is it this time?" She asked sweetly.

"We have disgusting teamwork." Renjun blandly said.

"That's true. I honestly wonder how you two do it." She chuckles before holding the picture so that Renjun could glue it down.

"Thank you." He said. The woman smiled and chose to not leave the room because overtime she did before shed just come right back seconds later.

"Okay, two more. Chenle can you put glue on this one and then out it here?"

"Yeah." Chenle did what he was told and glued the picture onto the page. Renjun did the exact same with the picture he had and then placed it inches away from the other one. Both boys looked extremely satisfied with what they had done.

"Mom, can you take a look through this and tell us how it turned out?"

"Shouldn't you two be the firsts to see your photo album?" She frowned.

"Probably, but we want your input first." Renjun said. She knew there was no way she would win this argument. Chenle handed the book to her and she opened the cover. The first page had a introduction on it in Chinese and translated to Korean.

'This is a book filled with pictures and words that describe things we never want to forget.

'Dear Renjun,

I love you a lot and want you to really know that. I'm not good with words or anything but you really changed my life. I think I'm happiest when I'm with you (or mom<3). You're all I could ever ask for. You'll be the best wife ever<333!'

'Dear Chenle,

I love your name. Every time I hear it I get so excited, even if you aren't around and someone's just mentioning you, it still makes me excited. I can't wait until I have your last name... or you have mine... I hope you know that I truly love you.'

"You're letters to each other are so cute." She smiled. Both blushed and looked away from each other. Shyness was a component they have yet to overcome. She continued flipping though the pages that were filled with pictures and little paragraphs underneath explaining each.

"I think it's beautiful."

"Great. We should probably leave soon?" Chenle said while checking his phone. "I wanna stop by Jaemin's first."

"Why?" Renjun asked.

"Tradition."

"Chenle, Mark, and Jisung usually spend valentines day with Jaemin." His mother explained.

"Okay, we can go. Lets just clean this up first-"

"No, no. I'll clean it up don't worry. You two go. Don't fight me on it either." She warned. Renjun would have argued back if she didn't say that, but he's a respectful teen so he'll stay quiet.Chenle puts the book into a bag and goes to the door with Renjun right behind to get their shoes on.

"See you later, mom. Don't stay up waiting. You have a flight to catch in the morning." Chenle says. The woman ignores him and two set off.

oh hey. havent been here ina while lol. part 1 done,,,, part two..... who knows when bc thats not written yet lololololololololololol. hope you enjoyed and maybe the beginning clarified something from the last chapter ;))))))))))) byeeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.1K 2.5K 17
In which Jaemin is now Jisung's step-brother. What could go wrong? Everything Warning ; - a jaesung fanfic - other ships included but jaesung is the...
19.7K 776 21
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆𝗷𝗲𝗻𝗼: i'm always open if you need someone to talk to. 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗮: what the? STARTED: august 5, 2022 ENDED: august 22, 2022 mi...
522K 9.4K 128
𝓝𝓬𝓽 𝓸𝓽21 NCT Dream 8th girl member being loved by 21 other boys. :) Started: June 23rd 2019
128K 3.5K 38
Sinners. Do I need to say more? Mark is someone Donghyuck wants to mess with. Donghyuck is someone that most people at school want to get fucked or f...