Adopted by Sleeping With Sire...

By blurryfacelester

[completed] [in the middle of editing] Monica has been an orphan since birth. Her mother got pregnant in high... More

Adopted by sleeping with sirens
• prolouge •
Presant Day • uno
They Came • dos
They want to adopt me? • tres
Unpacking • cinco
Sing To Me • seis
Shopping • siete
Meeting Oliver • ocho
House Party • nueve
Finding Monica • diez
Karma • once
authors note
The Question • doce
School?! • trece
Happy Birthday!! • catorce
Suprise!! • quince
Song For You • dieciseis
Bullies • diecisiete
Thunderstorms • dieciocho
Becoming Famous • diecinueve
authors note
Yes Sir Sorry Sir • veinte
q&a time?! ^0^
No Please Be Okay • veintiuno
Tears and Hospital Visits • veintidos
Back Home • veintitrés
A Day Of Thinking • veinticuatro
Date With Kellin • veinticinco
Netflix and chill • veintiséis
Meetings And Arguments • veintisiete
Thoughts And Song Lyrics • veintiocho
All Those Memories • veintinueve
Happiness and Phone Calls • treinta
Authors note
Tears and Starbucks • treinta y uno
Having Fun • treinta y dos
Iris • treinta y tres
Fireworks • trienta y cuatro
Authors note
Monicas album
Unpublished chapter
Lovley note
Help authors note
Authors note :)
TRAILER!!
Sequal!!
Authors note ideas
Watty awards

Going With Them • cuatro

10.3K 291 98
By blurryfacelester

"You really want to go with us?" Kellin asked Monica once again just to make sure.

He was happy that she said she'll go with them. He just wanted to hug her but he knew she wasn't even close to being ready for that.

"Well then," Justin said getting up from his chair "I guess I'll go find that lady for I can sign the papers." Then walked out of the room.

"You can stay here and talk to us more. If you want? Or you can go pack and talk to your friends or whatever." Kellin said.

'Oh yeah how am I going to tell all of them and Chris that I'm leaving. Again! So soon? I wasn't ready for that' Monica thought so she stayed in her seat, silently telling the boys she wanted to talk more.

Kellin smiled and the three guys and Monica started talking about random things again.

-
They all had been talking for less than a hour when Kellin got a text from Justin.

"He's signing the papers. He said it shouldn't take that much longer. How about you go start packing and saying bye?" Kellin told Monica. She nodded and got up from her chair.

Once she closed the door to the office Monica practically ran to her room. She was so excited and had the right to be but she was beating herself up for it.

"Why even am I happy to be going with them? Leave again so soon?" She asked herself as she entered her room, closing the door behind her.

There was a couple medium sized boxed placed in front of her bed she guesses Miss told one of the other workers to put them in here at one point.

She opened her dresser and started throwing clothes into into the boxes.

When she was done packing everything that she had wanted Monica went downstairs to tell the guys but heard them talking and decided to listen instead.

"True. What do you guys think of her? I really like her I hope she doesn't back out." Gabe said.

"She's pretty but obviously she's really scared we'll hurt her like those other asses did." Kellin replied.

Monica wasn't able to hear anything else they were saying but decided maybe now was a perfect time to go find her friends. She went to check Ashley's room first.

Knocking as she entered, she was glad to see all her girls were in here.

"Hey Monica! So what did Mrs.Gonzales want?" They asked. Oh that's right she hasn't even told them they even wanted to adopt her. Even that she was considering it.

"Ummm. I'm leaving again." She chuckled nervously, walking into the room.

"What! Those guys wanted to adopt you? And you're going?" They yelled at her and she nodded. "Why?"

Well she did kind of trust them. I mean she practically spent all day with them. They did seem kind and some what funny.

"Monica?"

"Oh yeah. Well I just came in here to say bye no worries we know me. I'm pretty sure I'll be back soon. I always come back." She said trying to give herself and them some hope plus she needed their support right now. Not just for them to knock her down. All of them started to give up and surrounded Monica in one big group hug. Telling her their goodbyes and how they will miss her.

Once they broke up Monica asked "so do any of you know where chris is?"

"Um I don't know." Jadie said "maybe in his room?" Monica mumbled a thanks and last goodbye as she left the room and went to look for Chris.

"Knock knock dork." Monica smiled as she saw Chris sitting on his bed.

"Hey babe." He smiled back sitting up straight and patted the space next to him.

"Yeah about the babe thing," Monica started "I have something to tell you." She sat down next to him and took a deep breath. She always hates telling Chris when this happens.

"Yeah?"

"Um. Im kind of leaving again." She said quietly.

"Oh." He said letting the arm he had around her fall. "And you didn't tell me first? Why do you keep doing this?"

"I'm sorry but I want to go with them."

"You mean those stupid teenagers? What the hell you'd rather go with them than be with me!" He yelled.

"Um yeah. I'd rather have a family." Monica agreed she was kind of lying to herself a bit. I mean having four men take care of her insist a family. Two parents and maybe a siblings.. but then again what did she know she's never had one. Also she was sick about Chris getting mad about this. I mean it's her life and she can go with whoever she wants but Chris doesn't exactly see it that way.

"I can't believe you. Just fucking leave already then." He spat then turned around, facing away from her like some ten year old.

"Fine then." She said as she slid off the bed with a tear sliding down her face, leaving his room, slamming the door behind her.

"Hey Monica you're all ready?" Kellin asked as Monica slipped into the office.

"Yeah I guess so. My things are in my room." She said.

"Okay well Kellin, Jack go get her things while I go see what is taking Justin so long." Gabe said. Then left the room. Kellin turned to Monica and said "we'll be leaving soon so just hang around the front okay." She nodded and then Jack and Kellin left the room too.

Monica walked outside of the building and sat on the edge of the sidewalk, listening to the music that was blasting in in some house that was down the street.

For once the air felt cool maybe because it was probably really late in the afternoon and the sun was going down.

The slight wind made the bangs that fell from her ponytail fly back as she watched the sky. The bright blue fading into yellow, pink, and then a dark night blue with shiny bright stars in it.

She doesn't know why she felt this feeling in her stomach. She knew this adoption didn't start off with that big of a difference than any other adoption she's had. So why didn't she feel paranoid or stressed? She kept reminding herself that she was moving in the four men but that thought alone didn't make her panic or her pulse race. Maybe it was the fact she actually got to talk to them this time? And make her own disison? She didn't know and that made her freak out just a bit.

"There you are. Ready Monica?" Monica heard Justin ask as he stepped out of the building.

At lease she didn't even have to turn around to know who it was. She starting to learn there voices and right now at least she knew if it's Justin tonight that's going to be 'sleeping' with her tonight.

If that even happens.

She got up from the floor and turned around to see Ms.Gonzales.

"Oh Monica Good bye. I'll miss you. Behave and don't worry." She said while hugging her.

Monica really didn't mind Miss hugging her. Since she was the one who practically raised her since she was born but that doesn't mean she hugged back or didn't tense up with it.

"Bye Ms.Gonzales." She said. Ms.Gonzales looked back at the boys. None of them were paying that close attention so she shoved a piece of paper into Monicas shorts pocket. Monica gave a small smile and heard a car rolling up to them.

She turned around and she almost couldn't believe her eyes. "A limousine!" She yelled in shock. She knew it had to be for them. She couldn't believe she was going to ride in a limousine.

The four boys smiled at how Monica got excited and it took her a minute to realize she had yelled that out loud, her face then getting pink and hot.

Kellin walked over to the car and opened a door, putting in Monicas boxes and then opened up the door for Monica as the other guys had already sat in. She got in and sat down next to Justin.

-

"Monica wake up." One of the guys whispered to her, trying not to startle her as they nudged her shoulder slightly.

Monica groaned, clearly was in the middle of a dream or forgot were she was mumbled "Just give me one more minute sir then I'll make your breakfast."

"Uh what? Monica, hon it's like ten at night, and what is with the sir?"

Monica remembered the voice and realized who she was with "Shit uh nothing!" slightly yelling as she sat up straight now.

Monica looked out the window wondering where the hell she was. Was this there house? She was excited about the limousine but the house looked like a fucking mansion!

She slid until she was to the end of the seat and stepped one foot out of the car door Justin was holding open for her. Then she stepped on the on the other leg and whispered almost immediately "oh my mother fucking shit! Ow ow ow." in pain as her foot was asleep and it felt like millions of needles were being shoved into her foot and leg. Before she even thought of just staying there until it woke up and she could continue walking on her own, Justin swooped his arms under her and picked her up.

Monicas heart began to race. His hands were on her. His literal hands were on her!

She stiffened up and began to squirm "ohhh no. Can you please put me down?" She said in panic. She felt okay within their presents. She agreed to come with them but she did not agree and was not even close to ready for physical contact yet and Justin just destroyed through that line.

He didn't say anything to her even though now he sees he probably should had just let her shake it off but they were already more than half way to the door and she had stopped struggling, probably seeing as he wasn't going to put her down or all the wiggling made her see how bad her leg felt.

Really though Monica stopped squirming because she thought that maybe this would be thought of misbehaving and they would get mad and punish her. She did not want her first day with them to go like that and all the hope she had for them to go down the drain. Plus she guess' her and Chris didn't leave off in good terms again.

They got into the house and Justin instantly put her down.

The boys stared at Monica as she stared in awe at their house. She thought the house looked like a mansion on the outside well she thought it looked double on the inside.

Her foot didn't fell sleepy that much any more so she walked closer to the guys. Well maybe not that close to Justin though.

"Monica so quick house tour. The kitchen is right though those double doors. Be carful 'cause they swing both ways, I don't want anyone getting hurt. The living room is right there you'll have a tv in you're room but you can watch it in there if you want to," Kellin said pointing to room to room. as I peaked in.

There was a flat screen tv covering practically one whole wall the other one was a glass wall that looks like it slides open on to a patio. The walls were a pale beige. There was were white couches with cheetah print carpet in the middle with a table in the middle.

"Those other room are just recording studios. Let's go upstairs and show you you're room." Kellin said heading up the stairs. The upstairs was a long slender hallway with very light blue walls.

"That room right there is Gabe's and that one is jacks but Gabe and Jack are practically a couple. You will always find them in Gabe's." Justin laughed and the two men chucked hitting him.

Monica peeked into Gabe's. The room was massive with two full size beds with the walls being a dark red color. There was a huge flat screen placed on top of a dresser with video game covers scattered across a table that was in the middle of the room.

"Monica you listening." Justin said. She turned and speed up to them and mumbled "sorry yes sir.".

He gave her a weird look but ignored it and pointed to another door that was next to jacks room, saying "That's my room Monica. If you need me don't hesitate just go in there. If it's locked knock. You got it Monica,"

He smiled at her and Monica caught herself thinking about how he seemed nice and all but then the thoughts about her other adoptions flooded her mind, giving her chills.

Her mood was starting to pick up but now it instantly fell and she could feel the tears in her eyes starting to come. She blinked quickly and rubbed it away before she looked up and mumbled a "yes sir." there was no way in hell she was ever going into that room though.

"and that's kellins room. Same with him just go it there when you need too.". Not a chance.

"Yes sir," He walked to a closed door that's directly across from kellin's room. "this is your room Monica." he said opening the door. Monica slowly walked in but no further than the door way in case it was a trap of any kind. Like one of them closed the door behind her and locked themselves in there with her.. Yeah! She didn't wanna think about it so she started to look around. Her face looking like a little kids in a candy store.

The room was huge with white walls. Well the only reason you could tell they were white was because the wall that had a dresser with a flat screen placed on top was the only wall that wasn't covered in posters.

She couldn't believe all the posters in her room. She read a couple of them. Black veil brides, sleeping with sirens, a day to remember, bring me the horizon and a lot more.

She looked down at the floor that was a dark hard wood with a black fur rug in the middle and a huge bed against another wall with zebra covers.

"You like the room Monica?" Kellin asked finally asked breaking the silence. She nodded her head. How could she not like it? This was her first real room besides the orphanage and that doesn't really count.

"That's great Monica. We will bring your boxes and then you can start un-packing. what do you want for dinner?" Kellin asked.

"Oh I'm not really hungry." She mumbled.

"Monica you haven't ate anything since we got to the adoption center and that was like this morning."

"I'm just not hungry."

"Okay well just un pack and we'll see later."

She nodded, watching them go downstairs and bring her boxes into her room before entering it.

She let out a sigh once she was alone and started unpacking clothes and putting them in dresser.

Words 2572

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

732K 25.4K 39
*Updated version of this story with bonus material can be found here https://my.w.tt/YCDj4fqkc9 * Welcome to Rough Riders! We can guarantee you that...
114K 3.7K 38
Andrew is a seventeen year old orphan. He's parents died in a car accident two months ago. He is currently staying at an all boy orphanage, with no l...
90.6K 3K 17
(Kellic) (boyxboy) Kellin gets sexually assaulted by a friend he thought he was able to trust. The worst part? Vic comes home and hears them in the b...
1.3K 115 16
This is the sequel to my Cashley story "My Heart Strings". This will also be probably in more of Adriennes POV so if you don't want that go awayXD (A...