My King [A Fate Series Fanfic...

By FangirlFanficFandom

After summoning the King of Heroes, Gilgamesh, for the Sixth Holy Grail War, Vivi has to learn how to create... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Updates on FGO
Chapter 10
What day is it today?
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
I Almost Cried
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Fate Grand Order Fes 2nd Anniversary
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 6

3.4K 77 27
By FangirlFanficFandom

*looks up to the sky* THANK YOU JESUS 🙏🙏🙏 😍😍😍 KID GIL IS SUCH A CUTIE I SWEAR I guess puberty hit him hard 😂😂😂 RIP MY SANITY 💀💀💀

"Feed me." said Gilgamesh and he opened his mouth. "Seriously?" I asked and fed him my ice cream with a spoon. "Why do I have to do everything for you?" I questioned. "Because I am king and you're my servant." he answered and smirked. "Well I think it's the other way around." I said. "Excuse me?" he asked. "Never mind." I replied in case I was about to get punished.

Gilgamesh reached over and stroked my head. "Feed me some more." he said. "Should I just buy one for you?" I asked. "No, one is enough for the two of us." he said. My cheeks turned pink and I stammered, "Wh-What are you trying to pull off?" "Pull off? Nothing," he answered. "Now feed me." I was getting flustered at the moment.

"Feed me~" he answered in a cute tone and I died, but I managed to feed him a spoonful. I was starting to rethink what Hana said to me. "Are you going to finish it or what?" he asked. "I'll finish it." I said and ate the rest of the ice cream. As I ate, I realized that Gilgamesh was giving me a very strange look. "What?" I asked. "Nothing." he replied.

"You're up to something." I thought. "Let's go home Vivi. You had tons of fun already." he said. I stood up and Gilgamesh took my hand and we left the mall. "So, what do think about my era now?" I asked. "Still not as good as my era." he answered. "Arrogant prick." I thought. "But you have some nice food." he added. "Finally a good complement." I said mentally.

"But you're still an annoying mongrel." he answered back.

**********

I finished doing my homework when Gilgamesh appeared beside me. "What is it?" I asked. "Get me more wine." he said. "They're in the cellar." I said. "I drank all of them." he replied. "YOU WHAT???" I shrieked and stood up. "How did you finish it all?" I asked. Gilgamesh simply just smirked. I was going insane now.

"Who else drank with you?" I asked. "Of course it's with Ozymandias. Who else could it be?" he said. I heaved a sigh. "How many bottles do you want?" I asked. "As much as you need to fill your cellar." he said. "I'm gonna be broke!" I cried. "Wine is really expensive in this era you know?" Gilgamesh summoned a golden portal and reached his hand into it.

Then he pulled out a golden credit card. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD???" I said in complete shock. "I believe people in your era use this a lot." he said and gave it to me. "And you have it in your treasury?" I asked. "I have everything, treasures and artifacts from the past and future." he said. I looked at the card in my hand. "How much money is in here?" I asked.

"Endless." he answered. "No way." I said. "Yes way." he answered and smirked. "You have a credit card with an infinite amount of money?" I asked and he nodded. "Okay then. I'll buy your wine." I said and pulled on my jacket. Just as I was about to leave, he wrapped his arms around me. "Call me if something happens, okay?" he said.

"Okay." I said. He kissed me on the forehead and ruffled my hair. I left my house and walked back to the mall with the credit card in my pocket.

**********

After buying a dozen bottles of wine, I started to head back when I saw someone I knew. "Oh crap." I thought and hid in an alley. "Where is the enemy?" Gilgamesh asked as he appeared beside me in his armor. "I don't want him to find me." I said. I watched as he passed by and I breathed a sigh of relief. "Who was that?" he asked.

"That was my ex." I answered. "Huh?" "I had a relationship before." I said as I continued to walk home. Gilgamesh changed into his outdoor attire. "What happened?" he asked. "Well, he never liked me in the first place when we started dating." I said. "Another disgusting mongrel." Gilgamesh said. "Yeah, he is one." I agreed.

When we got home, I gave him back his credit card. "Here you go." I said. "Keep it." he said. "What?" "You can use it however you like." he said. I put the shopping bags down before wrapping my arms around him this time. "You're the best Servant ever." I said, my voice muffled. "Of course I am." he boasted.

I felt his arms around me too as he gave me a big squeeze. "Hey Gil." "What?" "I have a question?" "Go on." I looked up at him and asked, "Do you like me?" He gave me a questioning look before asking, "You want to find out?" I turned red. "Wh-What's gonna happen?" I asked. And this was what happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 1.1K 18
A World Seperate From Percy Jackson's world emerges.. A world where things happened very differently. Saber was always a different girl, she knew tha...
70.8K 2.1K 12
He finds himself back in the past. But it's different. Being summoned into the past isn't something new to him. But when he finds himself in his teen...
4.2K 98 18
She come from a world where everything was the opposite. Where King Arthur rules had succeeded and the tragedy of Camlan never existed, where legenda...
181K 7.1K 57
In Archer's last moment during the Holy Grail War, he made a promise to Rin, to try his best. Not knowing if he was even capable of keeping up such a...