A Dragon similar to Blue eyes...

Bởi BlazetheReshiram

Yugioh/ slight Pokemon cross over!One day during a duel between Seto Kaiba and Yugi Muto a strange white ston... Xem Thêm

A/N First off it's my first fanfic
Chapter:1 Trouble at the Dragon Kingdom
Chapter:2 The mysterious White stone...
Chapter 3: Learning the mysteries of the Light stone
A/N
Chapter 4: This stone is really a Dragon?
Chapter 5: How did she end up like this?
Chapter 6: A crystal with unbelievable power?! Part 1
A/N:
Chapter 7:A crystal with unbelievable power Part: 2
A/N
Chapter8:The story of the light stone...
Chapter 9: The crystals whereabouts.... part 1
Chapter 10: The crystals whereabouts....part 2
Chapter11:Mysterious Dreams Part:1
Chapter 12: Mysterious Dreams part:2
Chapter 13: The Crystal's impossible powers
Chapter 15: Reshiram awakens
Chapter 16: She looks like my Blue Eyes White Dragons!
Chapter 17: Of Flames and Romance
Chapter 18: Duels at sunset and Midnight confessions
Chapter 19: Starlight flight
Chapter 20: The sad Truth
Chapter 21: Tag team dueling: The Dragon and CEO VS King of Games and Runner up!
Chapter 22: The battle between Dragons begins part 1
Chapter 23: The battle between Dragons begins part 2
Chapter 24: The Dragon Princess' departure
Chapter 25: Until we meet again ( epilouge)
A/ N: New Book!

Chapter 14: Volt "Storms" In: The Colatian Kings arrival

367 5 1
Bởi BlazetheReshiram

Previously; Yugi and Téa are late for school, Yugi silently pleas that time would slow or stop all together resulting in the crystal fulfilling his wish and stopping time momentarily for not only the both of them but for Joey as well.

After school they discus about what had happened that morning and decide to check out the Domino City Museum for more info on the crystal per Téa's suggestion.

Then mean while with Blaze and Seto, Seto is doing work wondering what had kept Blaze so quiet, whom then begins to levitate and tells him about what she had sensed, which happened to be the crystal. They discuss the powers her and the crystal share and its drawbacks. Blaze then advises they go and physically search for her missing item in hopes that they find it and whoever had used its power.

A/N: Now on to the story.

???POV:

Several hours earlier....

I finally found the escape route that damn Reshiram and the Silver Millennium Dragon Crystal had escaped to the night the Crystal used it's power to escape dragging the Solinian Princess along with it. Apparently it is a world that is home to these strange creatures called humans.

Scouting out my new surroundings I glance to my left to see some random skyscrapers from a near by city, deciding that it would be a good idea I create a human version of my Dragon self.

I then land on one of the tall buildings that stand on the outer region of this human made concrete jungle and scan the area in search of either the Dragon Crystal or that pesky Reshiram. After a while of not sensing anything I then decide to venture further into my newly discovered environment.

3rd POV:

Mean while in present time...

Yugi and the others arrive at the Domino City Museum to begin their search for answers about the Silver Millennium Dragon Crystal, which they just call it the Crystal.

Yugi's POV:

Immediately arriving at the Museum we go straight towards the history exhibits, each one of the four of us inspecting each part of this particular exhibit. After about an hour the four of us regroup only to find out that we had found nothing, eventually becoming discouraged that we will find anything at all.

" Hey Téa? Are you sure we will find what we are looking for here?" Asks Joey with a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"I thought so..." Replied Téa just as disappointed.

Tristan joining in the conversation encourages that we should keep looking that maybe we just over looked something and that there has to be hints as to what answers could be left behind to discover.

Mean while with Seto and Blaze...

Seto's POV:

Earlier today Blaze had sensed someone using her Crystal's power and found out where it had been used, now we are on our way to the Domino high schools campus.

Upon arrival I take out the Light Stone so Blaze can survey the area. After several minutes of careful watching so she is not discovered she lets me know that she is finding nothing.

3rd POV:

Not even a minute later, Blaze begins to pick up on a faint feeling of the Dragon Crystal and levitates outs Seto's grasp following the field of energy that she had picked up on.

Not wanting to lose sight of her in case someone sees her, Seto follows after the Light Stone grabbing a hold of her as soon as he closes in on it, asking Blaze what had gotten into her as soon as he did. After asking her that question Seto subsequently feels the mild annoyance emanating off the Light Stone.

Blaze's POV:

At first I was mildly annoyed with this human I now call my acquaintance but, then decide to tell him about the faint energy stream that I felt from my Crystal. The emotion I feel from him at this moment is one of... determination...

Does he really want to help me that much? This does not make much sense however, for the short time that I have known Seto Kaiba, he's more of a keep to himself kind of human, one that does not go out of his way to help others on his own account if the situation does not concern himself or his family...

Does this mean he might think of me as a friend or part of his family? This had not happened before.... what does this all mean exactly?

Seto snaps me out of my daze when he asks me where I feel the energy coming from. Taking this as a sign to lead him toward where the energy stream is taking me I use my own powers however restricted in this form may be and gently pull Seto to where I want him to go.

I just hope I find and safely secure the Silver Millennium Dragon Crystal this time, and hopefully with little to no difficulties or distractions.

3rd POV:

An hour later: ( Yugi and the others have been there for at least 30 minutes already)

Blaze and Seto get to the place Blaze felt the energy stream which happened to be the museum and Blaze starts to gravitate towards the History exhibits, Seto following close behind. There Seto sees Yugi and the others examining the entire area with the looks of intended searching.

Before they have the chance to notice Seto standing right there..., he swiftly advises Blaze to cease her levitating and ' go limp' so he is able to carry her to not reveal that she is indeed more than a stone.

Yugi then catches Seto's appearance and spots that he has brought the Light Stone with him.

Yugi's POV:

Téa, Joey, Tristan and I have been at the museum for about a half an hour already and unfortunately  we were unable to find anything on this mysterious and extremely powerful Crystal. I stopped my search for just a moment to recuperate  and when I was about to continue I see the familiar white jacket of Kaiba in the corner of my eye.

I stop what I'm doing again and turn to face him to let him know he has caught my attention and that I know he's there. I also see that he has that White Stone that fell on to the dueling arena on that day weeks ago. But what is Kaiba doing here?

Walking up to Kaiba, I ask him the question that is buzzing in my mind.

3rd POV:

Asking Seto why he's there, Yugi looks to the Light Stone and gets a clue as to what Seto is here for but cannot quite figure out why, not knowing that the Crystal he holds and the Stone Seto holds are linked and belong together.

Knowing that the short duelist is glancing at the Stone, Seto tells Yugi that he is there to find out more about the stone that he is carrying.

Blaze then starts to levitate not able to take the tension any longer, using her senses finding a stronger wave of energy among Yugi and his friends, The Crystal then appears from the pocket Yugi had it hidden in as if it knew that Blaze is there. Said crystal then begins to glow brightly, and drifts toward the Light Stone as if it is seemingly mingling with the White stone.

Yugi's POV:

Amazing.... is the Crystal and that White stone mingling with one another? If that is so I wonder if they are linked some how?

Contemplating the answers to my mental questions, I look passed the Crystal and White stone at Kaiba to ask him if he knew anything about the two and if they are linked or related in any way.

Maybe this will give some if not all the answers we have been looking for and maybe figure out what we could be up against with them both in case something horrible were to happen to the world in the near future.

3rd POV:

Yugi glances up at Seto  after the amazement of the event between the Crystal and the Light Stone to ask him the one question that he hopes will be the answer to all the questions and mysteries that him and his friends have discovered so far.

Yugi: " Kaiba, could there be a link or at least anything related between your stone and this crystal?"

Seto: " Yes there is actually."

Tristan: " Well.... what is it rich boy?!?"

Joey: " Yeah! What is it, and you better not hold anything back either."

Flashing Joey an annoyed glare Seto replies with an answer that only leads to more questions for the group of four friends standing before.

Seto: " The Crystal belongs to the creature of the stone, but that is all of the information I will enlighten you with for not even I am completely sure of all the answers myself..."

Even saying that Seto still keeps to himself about finding out that the creature of the stone is a Dragon due to the need and most likely want to keep that information to himself until a later time, not only for Blaze's sake but for the sake of knowing something that could put himself and Mokuba in danger as well.

Then almost as if knowing Seto is holding something back Joey goes to try to get more information out of Seto by telling him that he 'knows' Seto is not telling them something and that he should tell them now.

Seto rolling his eyes chooses to ignore the blonde beside him and demands that Yugi should give him the Crystal.

Seto: " Yugi! Give me the Crystal that you found,It does not belong to you!

Yugi: " !!!"

Joey: " Hey! Dat Crystal does not belong to you either Kaiba! So back off will ya!"

Téa: " Now hold on Joey...we don't exactly know why Kaiba wants the Crystal.. maybe we should ask him first."

Yugi: " Yeah, So why do you want the crystal anyways Kaiba?"

Seto: " That is none of your damned business Yugi! I am taking that Crystal with me whether you like it or not!"

Seto goes to grab the floating crystal as well as the Light Stone but is cut off by Joey trying to snatch the Crystal before he can even be able to obtain it and bring both the Crystal and the Light Stone back to Kaiba Corp.

Hearing these particular events however angers a certain stone formed Dragon.

Blaze's POV:

It's finally time for the retrieval of my long lost item! I think to myself relieved to have finally found and mingled with my lost crystal once again. I then start to feel slight annoyance coming from my human acquaintance.

Concerned, I listen into the conversation between him and the humans that have had and fortunately kept my Crystal safe all this time.

" That is none of your damned business Yugi,I am taking that crystal with me whether you like it or not! " I heard Seto shout to someone by the name of Yugi.

I then see Seto's aura shaped figure go to grab the Crystal as well as myself but, another aura figure that I am not familiar with attempts to snatch it away.

HOW DARE THEY!!!

Enraged I make my anger known, not by myself no, but using the crystal that had been since Re-synchronized with myself, powers making them more stronger and dangerous than before, so that when they would be close to grasping the Crystal, it would use that power to send them flying to the other side of the room to let them know not to touch what they are not worthy of touching.

3rd POV:

Yugi & Téa & Tristan: " Joey!!!!" The three scream in panic over what had happened to their friend.

Freaking out the three friends rush over to Joey to see that he is lying on the ground after colliding with the wall slightly injured but awake.

" Joey are you Ok man!?" Tristan asks still freaking out.

" Yea, I'm alright just a little banged up and sore but fine other wise." Joey says reassuring his concerned friends while standing up.

" Oh, thank goodness I thought you were really hurt there for a moment." Téa replies relief washing over her at the first sign that her friend was not severely injured, Yugi nodding his head in agreement.

" Wow I can't believe how much power that crystal got after being around that White Stone Kaiba has for such a short time, it does seem that they belong together." Yugi states slowly putting the pieces together.

Mean while during all the confusion Seto silently picks up both the Crystal and the Light Stone and takes off with them without Yugi, Joey, and Téa realizing it. However, Tristan so happened to have turned around and saw Seto going and alerted his friends who then begin to give chase after him.

A few blocks later the friends and Seto got split up giving Seto the chance that he needed to escape, with Seto knowing that what he did is all for Blaze's sake.

Mean while....

Yugi and the others know they have lost Seto and decide to regroup at the museum to search the other exhibits for more answers.

When they return the four friends find themselves in a part of the museum that seems new to them and discovers a strange new exhibit that seem to tie both time and space together that they have never heard of or seen before. What they don't know is that this particular exhibit was not there before, it had shown up when the Crystal's power was activated by the Light Stone when the Stone was present.

Yugi's POV:

I wonder what this exhibit is? I've never seen it before and there were no new exhibits being built here recently?

However curiosity got the best of me once again and I find myself waking through the doorway and into the room, my friends following close behind.

Looking around, I see ancient looking items I've never known even existed until now, taking a second look at each item, I become aware that these ' ancient items' are actually replicas of the real artifacts shown here. If that's so then where are the real ones and what do they do? I also realize that one of the replicas is the White stone that Kaiba has.

This is really starting to make me wonder... what is this exhibit really all about?

Walking to one of the show cases I take a look at the descriptive plating to find out what each of these items are...

"What kind of language is this?!?" I happened to say out loud causing me to catch the attention of the others in the room.

Joey's POV:

" What kind of language is this?!?" I heard my best friend say from the other side of dis strange exhibit. Wondering what kind of language it is I saunter over to where he is standing and while walking over I notice dat Téa and Tristan are also interested, I guess it's only natural dat they would be.

When I begin to examine dis descriptive plate for dis particular showcase I see dat dis language is one I've never seen before... like how is anyone goin' to be able to read dis? There seems to be no letters that seem familiar to me, for a matter of fact there are several of these descriptive plates dat have dis kind of writing.

Téa's POV:

'Hey, yea that writing does have an odd language, but is it actually? I mean it has no familiar letters that would make it a bit more easier to tell what is being told here.' I told Yugi and the others gaining their attention, the three of them nodding in agreement to my statement.

" Yeah, I know right it looks more like those picture things that we saw in the Egyptian exhibits." Tristan said just as confused as everyone else.

While Joey says " Their called scriptures or Hieroglyphics ya nimrod." Finishing off the statement with a friendly insult while putting Tristan into a headlock, with Tristan saying, "Right those...., I knew that."

After that little display between the two boys I had happened to turn around and looked up at the higher part of the wall behind me that has a stained glass fixture that kinda looks like a mural of some kind. On further inspection I see a White Dragon and a Black Dragon. I wonder what the mural is trying to depict?

Not really thinking of anything that would remotely stand out to me I say out loud so the other three behind me can hear, " Say what do you guys think this mural here is trying to tell us?"

Yugi's POV:

Mural? What mural?! Wanting to know what Téa is talking about I spin on my heel to face the direction that she seems to be facing in and I see a stained glass mural of what looks like two Dragons fighting.

Suddenly, Pharaoh decides to make an appearance and takes over to see this mural for himself. Maybe he will figure out what is going on, maybe even about what all this is. There might be a chance that Pharaoh knows something about it, I hope so anyway even if it's just a little.

Pharaoh's POV:

" So Pharaoh, do you happen to know what this mural could mean?" Yugi asked in a hopeful tone of voice.

Not sure of what to say, I look up to said mural and see what looks like two Dragons fighting.
One of White with Blue eyes and flames that suspiciously looks like Kaiba's Blue eyes White Dragon and the other of Black with Red eyes and electricity that looks like that of Joey's Red eyes Black Dragon, only both Dragons have their powers of fire and electricity  swapped from the duel monsters counter parts.

Finishing the examination of the dueling Dragons, I look to the middle of them to see what they are fighting over. What really caused my bewilderment was not only that they look like the duel monsters we know but what they are fighting over is the crystal we found and Kaiba took.

What is going on here and what does all of this truly mean? I hope this isn't something that is going to happen in the near future, but if it does I know we will be ready to stop it.

Afterwards I tell Yugi what I have learned from the mural and then let him take over to better explain the mural to the others.

Yugi's POV:

Okay! Wait?!? So the Dragons in that mural look similar to the Blue eyes White Dragon and the Red eyes Black Dragon, that are fighting over that the very Crystal that we have been trying to find answers to?

Though this is some revealing information that does not really tell me about the Crystal or even the Dragons themselves. Where did the Crystal and that White Stone come from and why are they here?

Then I remember that small piece of information that I had gotten from Kaiba earlier today...

- Short flash back -

" The Crystal belongs to the creature of the stone, but that is all the information I will enlighten you with for not even I am completely sure of all the answers myself..."

- end of short flash back -

With what Kaiba had said now running through my thoughts once again I can't help but think to myself ; ' If the Crystal belongs to the creature of the stone.... could this creature of the stone be a Dragon?!? If so could it be the White one with the blue eyes? And if that's true... I think we could all be in danger....'

" YUGI!" Came a sudden voice breaking me away from my thoughts.

Looking up to see who was trying to get my attention I see that my friends have concerned facial expressions, how long have I been in this trance?

" Hey are you ok Yuge?" Joey asked

' Yea, I'm alright, just thinking..' I reply back to ease the tension.

" What were you thinking about?" Tristan asks out of curiosity and Téa nods to show her interest as well.

I then tell them about what Pharaoh had told me as well as what I had started to assume.

3rd POV:

Joey & Téa & Tristan: " WHAT?!?"

Joey: " What do you mean the two Dragons in the mural look like Duel monsters?!"

Yugi: " Just look and see for yourselves, which duel monsters do they look a lot alike?"

Joey, Téa and Tristan turn back to the stained glass to see that the White and Black Dragons indeed look like two of the duel monsters that they know so well and that happen to be two of the rarest Dragons in the game: The Blue eyes White Dragon and The Red eyes Black Dragon.

Tristan: " Dude, they do look like duel monsters!"

Joey: " And the one looks like my Red eyes!"

Téa: " But how is this possible? I don't understand...."

After a few moments of silence Joey walks away for a bit and takes a look at another part of the mysterious exhibit. What he sees makes said Brooklyn blond realize that a great portion of the answers they are looking for are on this crystallized structure right in front of him.

Joey: " Hey guys take a look at dis, I think dis crystallized thing ova here may have some of the answers to the questions we have been searching for about the Crystal!"

Téa: " What is it Joey?"

Tristan: " Yea, Man what did you find?"

Yugi: "...." - looks at the crystallized structure -

Casting their attention to the crystallized structure, they find that it tells about the Crystal and the White Dragon having the same powers, those powers being the ability to control space and time as well as many other powers that should be impossible to use and control.

They also see that both the Crystal and Dragon are from another world and is most possible they are from another time as well. What shocks them the most is that the White Dragon in the structures and the mural are said to protect her world and Kingdom as well as her Crystal from the Black Dragon in the same mural.

Tristan: " I can not believe this...!"

Joey: " Are you meaning to tell me that all dis is from another world?!?"

Téa: " Maybe from another time even?!?"

Yugi: " So that's the reason why the Crystal was able to stop time for us this morning?!"

Téa: " True."

Tristan: " And apparently this White Dragon protects the Crystal as well as its own world and a Kingdom of some kind from the Black Dragon."

Joey: " Does dis mean we might be in the middle of some kind of royal battle or something cause if you look a little closer to both Dragons you can see dat they both have different symbols that look like they belong in different tribes or in dis case Kingdoms."

Yugi: "Ahh yea, I see it now.. the White Dragon has backwards facing Blue Crescent moon with multiple stars and the Black Dragon has an upside down red Crescent moon with one star."

Téa: " I sure hope we aren't in the middle of some kind of fight between two Kingdoms... especially if it's between two or more Dragons with extremely dangerous powers!"

All of a sudden Yugi and the others hear a clap of thunder and the lights go out in the museum. Running out of the exhibit which disappears without them knowing due to the danger outside.... they go to the entrance of the museum to realize that a rather abnormal storm is rapidly approaching by the way the clouds and lightning are incredibly low to the City's skyline.

When the Storm finally arrives they really find out just how unnatural this particular weather phenomenon really is due to the City's street instantly beginning to flood and the amount of damage the City had already taken from the lightning.

Yugi's POV:

' Wow this is some thunderstorm...' I say out loud . Wondering where this storm came from since there wasn't supposed to be any storms in the forecast this week...

' Yugi, this storm is not normal...' I hear Pharaoh say in the background to which I  reply; ' Yes, I know and it's very worrisome.'

Studying my surroundings I see my friends trying to make heads or tails out of this but it seems like they are as stumped as I am.

" This is so weird, there wasn't supposed to be any storms this week at all." Téa says as if she was reading my mind.

" Yea I know something creepy is going on here..."  Joey agrees with a shake of his head in this look of genuine distress spreading across his features.

" Yugi I think we should head back to the game shop before the storm gets any worse, since I think that it is lifting up a bit." Téa advises seeing the storm is letting up for now.

When we were about to leave the museum to head back to my grandfather's game shop.... we hear this sinister laughing coming from out of nowhere.

" YEEE!" Where did that come from?!? That laughing?!" Téa begins to panic.

" I don't know but it sounds evil and I don't like it." Joey states getting into a defensive stance Tristan doing the same.

When we go to look for the person laughing, A stray lightning bolt struck the ground in front of us, revealing a person with jet black hair and pure red eyes, wearing all black clothes with electric red accents and a necklace with a red crescent moon, a single star attached facing in the upside down position.

' Boy he looks familiar.' I think to myself.

Then it hits me....

"HE LOOKS LIKE HE RESEMBLES THE BLACK DRAGON IN THE MURAL, LOOK AT HIS NECKLACE THEY MATCH!!!!" I shout out loud for my friends to hear over the loud roaring of the thunder from the returning storm that has only gotten stronger by his appearance.

' Yugi be careful he is a very dangerous presence, We must get away immediately!' Pharaoh warns me and I began to slowly back away, my friends noticing and following my actions.

3rd POV:

The dangerous person then teleports in front of them which more than startles them and he says in a deep intimidating voice;

" You have a faint energy presence from an item of that I am searching for..."

Téa then hesitantly asks him;

" W-who are you and what exactly are you looking for...?!"

With that the person then begins to chuckle and replies in a gentle but stern and intimidating tone;

" My name is Volt Moonshadow: King of Colatia the Kingdom of the Shadow Dragons, most call us the Anti Dragons however, and I am here for something called the Silver Millennium Dragon Crystal."

After hearing Volt's explanation the group of friends start to freak out knowing that he's talking about the Crystal they found but Seto ending up taking.

Due to the silence among the friends Volt immediately becomes aggressive and threatens them by attacking them with this claws and electricity slightly hurting the four friends, saying that they better tell him where the Crystal is at. Yugi and the others however disagreed to tell him where it's at and try to escape.

Amused that they are bold enough to refuse him, Volt ends up letting them " escape" saying that he will enjoy this little " game"  they are playing and goes to search for the Crystal himself.

Mean while with Seto and Blaze,

They finally made it to the Kaiba Corp office building , and upon walking inside Seto is stunned to see Mokuba waiting there for them to arrive with the panicked and distressed facade upon his facial expression.

Mokuba's POV: ( an hour or so before Seto gets there)

I really hope that my brother is OK, he's been out there for a while with the Light Stone, I kept hearing him talking about some Crystal and the supposed powers it can use and left this morning to see if he could find it, and then this storm happens....

About an hour later I go up to my brother's office and turn on the TV, the first thing I see is the news talking about  the current storm and how it seem to be a little unusual from others we had before. I then look out the huge office windows to see that said storm is getting worse, now I really hope Seto is safe out there.

Not even a few minutes after I look away I see a huge lightning bolt strike somewhere in Center City Domino and moments later I hear a breaking news cast on the TV, what frightens me about this is that the  camera crew caught a strange person appearing from where the blast of lightning was, and in the same area as him....

What are Yugi and his friends doing there?!

Wondering what's going on I decide to turn up the volume on the television to hear exactly what is being said.

- in the breaking news broadcast-

" W-who are you and what exactly are you looking for....?!" Asked Téa with a look of fear growing in her eyes.

The strange guy then starts to laugh in a way that makes chills run down my spine and he says,

" My name is Volt Moonshadow: King of Colatia the Kingdom of the Shadow Dragons, Most call us the Anti -Dragons however, And I am here for something called the Silver Millennium Dragon Crystal."

- out of the breaking news cast-

' Volt Moonshadow?' What kind of a name is that? I think to myself. And what is a Silver Millennium Dragon Crystal... Wait a minute... is that the name of the Crystal that Seto and the Light Stone were searching for? It has to be!

I frantically look out the window in hopes to see Seto nearing the building and to my relief he is. After knowing that he is OK I went down to the main lobby and wait there for him to come in, I remember about the news broadcast and I begin to become extremely worried.

What does this Volt guy want with the Crystal?

3rd POV: ( present)

" Seto! I'm so glad you're OK!" Mokuba shouts while running over to his brother.

" Mokuba... is everything all right? Has something happened while I was gone?" Seto asks wondering why his brother is here and looking like some horrible thing had happened.

" No time to talk, come with me." Mokuba exclaims taking his brother's wrist and leading him to his office.

Where he turns the TV on hoping the Breaking news is still on and to his believe it is replaying what he had seen minutes earlier. He shows Seto about the storm and explains it is not a natural occurrence and that the news will show the reason why.

Not being all that interested Seto goes to turn off the TV until the news shows Volt coming from the lightning bolt and then Yugi and the others standing a few feet away from him with Téa asking him her question.

Then Volt attacking Yugi and the others about asking his own question.

Staggered about what he heard and saw in the news, Seto takes Blaze out of his jacket and places to sleeping stone Dragon on his desk asking her the question that he and surely Mokuba has on their minds.

" Blaze have you seen a guy that has jet black hair, crimson red eyes, Wearing black clothes with red accent colors that look like an unnatural color of electricity and able to use the power of electricity?" Seto questions Blaze giving details about the person he  saw on the television.

Blaze then begins to freak out and tells Seto that the person he just described is not a person all but rather a Dragon from an enemy Kingdom, whom is after her and her Crystal and one of the reasons why she is in the situation she is being put through. She then begins to explain what happened before she came to Seto's World and that she needs to find her hero of truths soon or else if Volt finds her and the Crystal, not only will her world be in danger but so well Seto's.

" So this Volt person is actually Dragon like you are, and he is after you and your Crystal?!?" Seto asks A little more perplexed while taking out said Crystal from his jacket pocket and setting it beside Blaze which then begins to revolve around her.

" WOW! So that's the Crystal I've been hearing about." Mokuba exclaims becoming curious with excitement becoming very obvious in the younger brother.

" Yes Mokuba, it is... it's dangerous however, so I would be careful around it." Seto confirms but warns his little brother.

" Oh. I wonder if I'll be able to touch it? Mokuba inquiries.

Seto then slowly and gently picks up the Crystal knowing that Blaze trusts him with it and holds it out in front of his brother.

"I'm sure she can trust you enough to hold it if she can trust me with it."

Seto then hands the Crystal over to Mokuba, Who then takes it out of his grasp and lets the Crystal lay in the palms of his hands. The Crystal then levitates when it becomes used to the person holding it amazing Mokuba to the point of asking questions about it but decided against it afraid that asking questions about it might upset Blaze.

Instead he decides to ask about what is happening hoping that Seto will be able to shed some light on the current situation.

" Seto, what's going on? Why is this Volt guy going after this Crystal?"

Seto looks to Blaze and asks for permission to explain the situation at hand.

Blaze after a moment or two gives him the permission seeing no problem letting his brother in on it. After receiving the OK Seto explains everything that had happened since the day Blaze had arrived.

After finishing the explanation Mokuba becomes very  silent and steals a glance at the Light Stone, then back to his brother who is staring at the floor seeming to be thinking to himself.

After some time, Seto turns towards the White stone and asks Blaze questions about her hero of truths and what he or she would look like and or be like as well as thinking about what she had told him about the night she and the Crystal were transported to his world.

Seto's POV:

This is more than a little difficult to believe or understand... so Blaze's Kingdom was attacked by this Volt person because he wants the power of the Crystal?

And what can finding her hero of truths do to help the situation? Speaking of which who is this hero anyways? What does he or she even look like, or what is their personality like even?

Maybe if I knew some of this I would be able to help her find him or her that much more easily.

Not wanting any more questions to start giving me a headache I ask Blaze if she knows about her hero and what they are like and look like.

' Blaze, what exactly does your hero of truths look like?'

"I'm not exactly sure what they look like to be honest, what I do know is that they happen to be of the male gender and are human." She explains.

' Okay, then at least tell me you know something about the personality.' I plead to her hoping to get some sort of actual information besides this person being a human male.

" Well....., he's kind of cold and distant on the outside especially towards people he does not know or even like,But he is the complete opposite to those that he loves and truly cares about on the inside and shows that warm caring side with no one else but those he cares about are around even though he may not notice it." She starts.

"My hero of truths is someone who has experience with Dragons and would one day have the desire to seek the truth even if they don't think they would ever do such a thing. Blaze finished her explanation being outwardly detailed.

Hmm... who would this person be? She said he has experience with Dragons, there are quite a few people who have experience with them in Duel monsters.... me being one of those people and one of the few that has the most experience as well. But what I don't understand is....

All of a sudden the Crystal that is still levitating in Mokuba's hands begins to glow breaking my train of thought and gaining both mine and my brother's attention, but why is it glowing for? Is something happening?

Then on cue as if it were reading my mind the Crystal begins to glow brighter and I feel myself beginning to fade until I become unconscious letting the Crystal's light engulf me.

When I awaken..... I look around to see that Mokuba, had also had the same thing happen to him.

" Seto! Where are we?!!!" Mokuba ask panicking looking around the unfamiliar place we have been taken to.

3rd POV:

" I don't know Mokuba..." Seto says feeling the same panic as his brother but that panic soon turns to awe and wonder.

They take in the surrounding since they are both in an open area somewhere and in the distance they see two figures; One looking human while the other is a huge White Dragon.

" Hey Seto look at that, it looks like a Dragon, A huge White Dragon." Mokuba points out catching Seto's attention.

Seto then turned his attention to where his brother is pointing and sees that there is not only a Dragon but a human there too and decides to walk towards them to get a better look his brother tailing on his heels behind him.

When they get there they soon realize they are too close and start to back away when the Dragon starts to send  flames into the air around it as if it had just woken up from it's sleep and is releasing it's power for the first time. They only come from almost having a panic attack when they realize that the flames cannot hurt them and that everything that should be touching them including the Dragon's wings cannot.

"Why aren't we getting burned big brother?" Mokuba ask his brother confused still relaxing from the sudden shock.

"We seem to be in a vision of some sort since we cannot be touched and apparently we cannot touch them, that and I can barely see a thing. What we can see is extremely blurry." Seto explains.

"But if you look more closely Mokuba...."  Seto begins.

".... You can see a little more clearly that the person we saw is  being surrounded by these flames holding something that looks like the Crystal and is clearly the one that might have awakened this Dragon." He finished.

Mokuba then looks around and brings to his brother's attention that there seems to be a fight going on and that it could be possible that the Dragon of White  in front of them is attempting to protect the person as well as the Crystal the person is holding.

After a while another bright flash of White and Light Blue light from the Crystal brings them back from the vision and Seto and Mokuba begin to question what they saw. Even though seeing that vision only brought more of a mystery, Seto however knows that the vision is a clue as to who the hero of truths might be and what Blaze might look like as a Dragon even though it is not yet clear because he could not see it through the vision being hazy and the swirling  flames that consumed  both the Dragon and the human within them.

Meanwhile some where nearby...

Volt now knows who has the Crystal and is getting ready for a fight that is soon to happen and says out loud to himself that once he has the ability to confront the human that has the Crystal it will be the start of his long awaited plans  when Blaze or Reshiram since he called her by her real name is defeated and he has taken the Crystal. However he still has no idea that Blaze is with the Crystal and will be willing to do anything to defend and protect it and the one who is currently protecting it.

Volt then transforms into his Dragon form and flies off to begin constructing his plan in the area in which he and Blaze will be fighting.

A/N: Hello all, I hope your enjoying the story so far and have enjoyed this new chapter. I'd like to mention that even though it's not in the chapter, Volt is a Zekrom that has Red electricty instead of the normal Blue that is what makes him different from Blaze's brother and all other Zekrom if there are any. There will be more chapters out soon and I really hope to see that your thoughts are in the comments. I will talk to you later, I hope you have a nice day/ night. Till then my Sol Dragons. BlazeThe Reshiram signing off.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

692 34 22
Gozaburo is dead, Death-T is over, and Noah Kaiba is comatose, but Seto still doesn't feel safe. He has good reason not to feel safe, as it turns out...
1.6K 58 8
After things took place back in duelist kingdom, Kyra faces more darker forces to be dealt with. Meanwhile, Yugi, Yami, and the rest of the gang sta...
11 1 1
"The dream was always the same, and it became such a regular occurrence Yugi could count on having it at least a few times a week." Yugi begins dream...
45.5K 716 39
Your Megami Shoyo daughter of a multimillionaire family. Being the elder child has been hard since the burden of your family business is in your hand...