One Day You'll Remember Me...

By thablunt_

Her name is Brielle Smith and she falls for a guy , Rayon Cole. 4yrs later they're engaged and happily in lov... More

Hi ,
Fallen , hard.
unfolds.
the accident...
why?
eeeeep. ;D
the truth ?
unbelievable ..

your father.

630 3 0
By thablunt_

Ray'sP.O.V😃.

I pull up to the driveway to see Brielle sitting in the grass , taking pictures of the yard. Once I get out she approaches me and starts yelling.

Brielle ; WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ! WHAT'S HER NAME !! SHE BETTER NOT BE UGLY !!! YOU BETTER NOT BE CHEATING !! I WILL KILL YOU !!

I smash my lips into hers , shutting her up .

Brielle ; *pulls away* What was that for?

Me ; You , remember me...

Brielle ; Umm yeah of course I remember you ! You're my fiancée *wraps arms around my neck* Now where were you , I was worried !

Me ; I went to go visit my mom's grave .

Brielle ; You okay ?

Me ; *nods*

Brielle ; Well I wanna show you something !

She grabs my hand and leads me upstairs . Walking into our bedroom , I see scrapbooks spread all over the bed. She looks at me and smiles .

Brielle ; *points to the scrapbooks* These helped me remember !

Me ; *raises an eyebrow* Really ?

Brielle ; *nods* .. *sits on the edge of the bed* I took a nap and when I woke up I went down the hall into the "guest room" and I saw these laying on the bed. Looking through the pictures and not being able to remember all those times , I cried myself to sleep on the floor and when I woke up .. WAALAA ! *weakly smiles*

I grab her hand pulling her into a hug. She kisses me , making it a passionate one. Walking towards the bed we push the scrapbooks on the floor , making sure they don't break. I layed her on the bed and began undressing her as she undressed me ! After we both were fully undressed ... ✨✨✨

-theNEXTday☀.

Ariana'sP.O.V.👏

Ashton has been with me and Drew ever since I took him away from mom. So right now he's asleep in our room.

Drew ; *sitting on the bed watching Ashton* Are we ever gonna give him back to your mom?

Me ; *snaps head towards him* NO! waaait , lemme' rephrase that...HELL TO THE NO !!

Drew ; Well you didnt have to yell , but you do know that we can't keep him away from your mom forever.

Me ; *sighs* Yeah I know but she wont be seeing him for a while.

Drew ; Do you even really know where she is?

Me ; No and I really don't even care. She hurt my dad AGAIN after he forgave her and I sided with her when Ariel knew it was wrong !

Drew ; *sighs* I understand.

Me ; *pulling on a pair of Nike shoes* I'll be back later.

Without another word , I grabbed my purse and headed out to my car. Starting up the engine I broke down. Words can't describe how much pain I'm in. Pulling myself together , I put the car into reverse and backed out of the driveway not knowing where I was headed.

Ariel'sP.O.V.😁😁

I woke up this morning to a text from BRIELLE ☺ , so I quickly got up and got dressed. Putting on a pair of gray and white Jordans , white sweats , & a gray Aero tee , I got a call from Roc.

Me ; Hello ?

HUBBY💙💍 ; You up ?

Me ; If I wasn't up , I wouldn't be talking to you !

HUBBY💙💍 ; Truu ! Why up so early ?

Me ; Brielle texted me and told me to come over ,

HUBBY💙💍 ; Oh okay ! Give her my love ,

Me ; Yeaa , yeaa !

HUBBY💙💍 ; So umm , you got a doctor's appt. this evening .

Me ; I know !

HUBBY💙💍 ; *sighs* Okay. Be home by 2 !

Me ; *laughs a little* Yes Sir !

HUBBY💙💍 ; Bye baby , I love you .

Me ; I love you too !

📴

After I hung up , I got my purse and keys and headed out to my car. Once I finally got in I cranked up the car and headed to Brielle's house. 25 minutes later I made it there and hopped out , knocking on the door.

Brielle ; *opens the door smiling and...GLOWING!* Hey come on in !

Me ; *walks in and sits on the couch* So whats up?

Brielle ; Well...I remember.

Me ; You remember what?

Brielle ; EVERYTHING!

Me ; How!?

Brielle ; I was looking through a bunch of scrapbooks and it all came back to me ,

Me ; *jumps up and hugs her* That is great! *pulls back* Wait that dosent explain why your glowing !

Brielle ; *smiles and sits down* Well , Ray kinda showed me how happy he was last night !

Me ; *bursts out laughing* Wow !

Brielle ; Yea it was , WOW !

Me ; *laughs* Speaking of Ray where is he?

Brielle ; He's in the shower.

Me ; Ahhh. *leans into the couch* What are yall gonna do today?

Brielle ; Uhh to tell you the truth , I have no clue.

Me ; Uhh , okay ?

Brielle ; You ?

Me ; Doctor's appt !

Brielle ; *smiles* Funn ?

Me ; *shrugs* I guess !

Brielle ; So , *sits back on the couch* got any baby names yet ?

Me ; *nods&smirks* Boy , he's a junior and a girl , Autumyn .

Brielle ; *smiles from ear to ear* Really ?

Me ; *nods*

Brielle ; *gets up and dances around* YAYAYAYAY !

Me ; *laughs a little* And her middle name is Brielle !

Brielle ; *sheds happy tears* I love you sooo much ! *bear hugs me*

Me ; *smiles* I love you soo much more !

The baby must've liked the idea cause she(shhh , I know the sex of the baby .. BUUT Roc doesn't ;D)shole' kicking the hell out of me !

Brielle ; *rubs my belly* I take it your a girl then !

Me ; *laughs*

A little later we say our goodbyes and I head back home.

Sabree'P.O.V.❤

Yesterday we decided to fly back to our home state and visit our families. Before I got my day started , I had a long conversation with Brielle and I'm REAALLY happy she remembers me ! Anywhoree , I decided to take Asia to see my parents since they haven't seen her in awhile. I dressed her down in a purple Hello Kitty tee , khaki shorts , and purple Sandals THEEN dressing myself in a peach floral top , white shorts , and white sandals. Walking downstairs I grab the keys to the rental car and kiss Prod goodbye. He told me he was taking his nephews out for a day of fun and I thought it was a great idea. After strapping Asia in , I crunk the ignition up and drove out of the driveway , heading straight for my parent's home. I had a eerie feeling that Asia was hungry and I'm positive my mom didn't cook , so I pulled into the nearest McDonald's and got Asia out. She grabbed my hand and I led her inside . While standing in the line , someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to meet the face of a guy about 6'4 with dark brown eyes. His hair was low and curly and he had a smile that could light up this whole town .

?? ; Excuse me . Are you Sabree Jones ?

Me ; *nods* Yes , how can I help you ?

?? ; You don't remember me ?

Me ; *raises an eyebrow* I'm afraid I don't .

?? ; It's me Daniel .

My eyes grew wide and my heart fell. I swooped Asia up into my arms and quickly walked out to the car. Strapping her in , I speed off towards my parent's house. After about 35 minutes of driving , Asia broke the silence .

Asia ; Mommy ?

Me ; Yes baby ?

Asia ; Who was that ?

My eyes began to water and my voice begins to shake .

Me ; *silently speaks* Your father .

TBC😢❤ ..

I'm gonna TRY to start updating this one more , buuuut I hope you guys enjoyed . Annnd sorry it was so short ):

- 💋✨🇬🇧 .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
903K 20.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
85.4K 3K 51
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...