selcouth // deadly class

By diamondswhite

❝apple juice fallin' from her lips, took a little sip.❞ selcouth adjective strange, unusual, rare; unfamiliar... More

.selcouth
.mixtape
.preface
.001
.002
.003
.004
.005
.006
.007
.009
.010
.011
.012
.013
.bonus 1
.bonus 2
.014
.015
.016
.017
.018
.019
.020
.021
.022
.023
what's to come.
its here yo, check it out.

.008

6.6K 198 83
By diamondswhite

∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘008.

"something bad is about to happen to me. i don't know what but i feel it coming."

"so, you want to run soto vatos." maria popped a chip in her mouth. she laid beside spooky on reyna's bed, they both were looking to the ceiling. it had been about an hour since spooky told maria to stay and they both took interest in each other. "hell no. i'm not cut off to run this. you know if chico ever had kids they wouldn't be safe, right? like the bullshit lies he feeds to you about leaving the dominion to have kids? he can't have that life. i want to have that life. i'm tired of being a right-hand man for the bullshit." spooky sighed, maria turned to spooky with a slight smile.

"who knew you wanted that lifestyle. so, what do you want to be?" maria teased, spooky slowly turned his head to her holding his middle finger up, it was only silent for a second before their laughs blended together. "i always wanted what the opposite my old mans wanted, children. and i can't get that if i'm high up in affiliation. i want someone to run vatos who i can trust will think about my interests too." spooky explained, maria nodded her head knowing the story of reyna and family. they both looked to each other for a few seconds, taking in features they weren't aware of before. maria cleared her throat when her eyes went to spooky's lips.

"like juan?" maria thought about chico's other close friend, if chico were to die most people would assume that juan would take over at the dominion. spooky shook his head. "you. maria. you want him gone. once you beat the king, you are the king. in your case the queen, this shit is like medieval. darling." maria smiled at spooky. no one ever thought as her being a leader or something, she never thought about it that way. she was happy to know spooky didn't think of her ass too crazy. "how do you think detention is going for them?" maria questioned, her best friends with her boyfriend, that they frequently got angry at. and without her there? they could be ripping each other apart. "you most likely won't have to flee, chico is a dead man with those two." spooky cracked a joke, a good one too because maria couldn't stop herself from laughing.

∘◦

reyna looked around to everyone, then back to saya who was trying to kick the door open. she wasn't going to be the one to tell saya she couldn't do something, that wasn't happening. finally, marcus moved to the girls that was near the door flipping something out his pocket. reyna raised her brow seeing it was a pick and her hairpin she gave him. saya stopped kicking the door once marcus crouched down to the lock and started fiddling with it. "you're such a spaz." saya didn't bother saying thank you, but it was her way of doing so. "oh, god, it's so obvious." marcus looked to the girl's and back to his task.

"what?" saya questioned. "you want to get married and have babies and hump on the washing machine all day and-" marcus teased shaking his head. ever since the party he knew saya had a interest in him and he didn't care about holding it over her head. reyna couldn't help but to smile she always teased saya about caring about marcus. marcus finally caught on to it as well. "or you're my pledge, and i'm obligated to keep you alive, which means anything you do comes back on me. it's like being tethered to a large, dumb thing that is sinking in quicksand. hence our current situation." marcus' attention was just now on saya, and his smirk turned into disappointment as reyna tried to keep her laugh in.

"saya, nice words." reyna reminded her friend as marcus turned back to the lock, saya just gave her a look. reyna smiled leaning into saya's cheek. saya only whined but she secretly loved the attention she was getting. the door clicked and reyna pulled away, everyone was looking to marcus who couldn't help to smirk. "what about you, reyna? kids?" marcus smiled, chico's head turned quick to them. reyna could feel him watching so, she just smiled grabbing onto marcus' collar pulling him up to his feet.

"careful killer boyfriend in the room. such a cute face scarred. your ninos will be beautiful." reyna whispered in his ear, referring to maria. then pulling away she gave his face a gentle slap, before walking out the cracked door. marcus watched as she walked out the door following saya. he shook his head and bit down on his lip. he wanted more time to get to know her, curiosity was going to end up getting him killed. chico pushed pass him knocking him out of his trance, and soon enough detention was no longer being served in the library.

"which is robot half?" vicktor did a horrible job at whispering. the students weren't supposed to be outside the library so they were sneaking around but a friendly argument of the new movie terminator came, and it wouldn't shut him up. petra was leading the group, chico and vicktor walking side by side. reyna, saya and marcus walked together, and jaden was in the back making sure they weren't being followed. "he's a dude in a big ole metal suit." chico was getting annoyed at this point. the movie wasn't that good to be fighting about so much.

"it's not a suit. they replaced his body with cybernetics. the 'robo' part keeps his brain alive." petra, who only seen the film once thought it was easy to pick up on the concept. "this is very confusing film." vicktor concluded not trying to stress his mind anymore with thinking about it anymore.

"so if lin catches me smoking crack or running naked through chinatown." marcus pondered how stuck saya was with him. "we're both dead." saya's voice almost gave a type of warning to it. reyna was now behind the duo amused at what was being said.

"yet here we are breaking his rules." marcus pointed out. "i have my own rules, bushido. your honor lies in your sword, and i'm not leaving my honor in a closet next to some hot pockets." saya felt naked without her katana, and not sure where it was wasn't doing her mood any justice.

"hopefully there's something to drink, because this sucks." reyna groaned as jaden caught up to her side. "do you not drink water?" marcus turned back to the girl. he never seen her drink water and he started to worry about her diet. reyna just glare to him, marcus held his hands up in surrender, which was basically a routine with him now.

"hey, shh." chico told the group, looking to reyna he grabbed her arm and pulled her next to him making sure if marcus got himself and saya caught that reyna wouldn't be behind them. reyna pressed her back to the wall like the others, seeing there was a door open. she imagined that's where the off-duty monks were. the group dashed on the other side of the hallway with no problem. reyna regretted wearing her usual bright colors. her doubts were soon to be tested when chico grabbed her hand and pulled her across the hall, she clenched her chain in her hand so it didn't make a sound.

"you skeptics don't deserve the spoils that await. but... i'm a generous captain." petra informed everyone, and no one argued. what waited behind this door could be treasure to them all. once the door clicked, it like all breathing stopped from the students as marcus pushed the door open. "wow." jaden was the first to break the silence followed by some laughter from the others. detention wasn't a total bust. everyone waked into the room, seeing the most genius weapons that was once in the student hallways. they all picked things up quickly, the boredom left from them.

"there are explosives in here. let's blow some shit up." vicktor looked to everyone as he held one in his hand. no one paid mind to him. reyna found a glass of coke, smiling she cracked it open. taking a sip she let out a moan. "this is, that good shit." her smile met chico's.

"it's not here." saya was leaned over a table. reyna looked away from chico walking over to her best friend. master lin must've took it somewhere else. he adored saya too much to bring harm to it. he knew it would drive her to a savage. "where else could it be?" marcus had a sword in his hand spinning it around. no one knew for sure but if it wasn't found by today saya was going to tear the dominion inside out for it.

∘◦

reyna's room did not look like her room anymore. her covers were on her floor, drinks and food was on any flat surface. maria's staying to talk turned into hanging out. 'i wanna dance with somebody' was playing from her boombox. under the music you could hear maria laughing. their hands were joined were laced together, and the other hands laid onto each other's body as they swayed across the hardwood floor. "who knew the lorenzo torres had time to learn how to dance." maria looked up to spooky, teasing him with her bright smile. spooky didn't cringe this time, hearing his name. spooky scoffed. "although its old people type of dancing, stuck in the twenties maybe? ballroom type." maria finally got him to laugh.

"good one." spooky's smile was a rare thing for maria to see so she wanted to keep it that way. spooky's hand went tighter around maria's back before dipping her. maria let out a gasp, as he pulled her back out with a grin, their faces were closer now as they swayed. "afraid, huh? we could speed it up and tango." spooky teased, maria was the only person in the vatos that did not like tango, it was too fast for her. maria hit his bicep, spooky let out a fake groan.

"wonder if willie is done yet." maria almost forgot about the passport that was being made for her. spooky cleared this throat pulling away from their dance he turned the boombox off. spooky did not want to see maria flee, she wouldn't have peace until chico dead. "i could make four in two hours, he's done. maybe he's just busy." spooky reassured the girl. maria nodded taking a seat on the floor where they made a pallet for themselves.

"did you already pack?" spooky took a seat next to her. maria looked up from her nails shaking her head. "i don't want him to realize i fled, because he will wonder how i got out, and that would just get everyone in trouble. especially you. i can buy clothes where ever i settle, traveling light." maira flicked out her fans, only for spooky to nod.

∘◦

it was like an unspoken rule in detention that all funk is dropped until students are free. everyone was doing something. vicktor was looking at old tapes, chico and marcus were jousting, jaden and petra were putting together a perfect mixed of sugar high, and reyna was trying to cheer saya up. saya noticed the look marcus was giving them. "what?" saya looked to him, making reyna turn around to face marcus.

"just doesn't seem like you two are having much fun." marcus looked between the girls, besides reyna having a drink she looked as miserable as saya. "if i lose my katana, my life is over." the girls walked to stand in front of marcus. "what do you think's gonna happen? lin's pawning it? it'll turn up." marcus tried to reassure the hard-headed girl but there was no use.

"how do you know?" she challenged making reyna let out a groan. "because lin likes you. you're literally one of his favorite students and he wouldn't do anything to make you upset." reyna snapped, saya shook her head. she couldn't let the faith of her katana depend on favoritism. marucs looked to the girl in shock but continued.

"things always work out." marcus smiled, both girls looked at each other and then back to him. "cancer kids, vietnam, sonny and cher, and weren't you homeless?" saya stopped listing looking at her best friend for back up.

"don't forget about hitler, can't forget about that." reyna pitched in only for vicktor to turn his head towards the three. "don't you fucking dare." reyna pointed to vicktor almost challenging him. vicktor looked back to the explosive in hand pondering if he should throw it and run for the hills but he just let out a laugh at the thought. reyna turned back to marcus.

"yeah it's just something my dad used to say. it's not 100%, i guess. it's probably closer to ten." marcus awkwardly corrected himself. saya had to walk away marcus before she harmed him, but reyna stayed and laughed. she stopped once she heard a whish, and hissing. looking over to chico who dropped an skeleton in fear, trying to recover himself he straighten his amor harshly before walking away.

"misery loves company. but the second, lesser-known part is: company doesn't much care for misery." marcus walked in front of saya, she wasn't budging from her bitch-face. marcus looked to her before walking pass her. he straddled a motorbike, backing up so saya could look at him. reyna smirked thinking marcus might've found a way to cheer saya up. "it's a little smaller than yours, but this is guaranteed to cheer you up." saya finally cracked a smile as marcus did. reyna squealed and clap shaking saya.

"you're gonna ride us everywhere." reyna was happy to see her friend cheerful now.

∘◦

chico was somewhat nervous as he heard the engine rev. what if saya didn't make it and they both got hurt? what would maria have to say to him? not to mention his best friend, wanting to kill him for allowing his sister to get on the bike. all those thoughts got pushed to the back of his head once he turned to marcus. "hundred bucks says they don't make it." everyone was looking down to the hall of the course the girls had to make it through. reyna trusted that she would be fine. there was no worry in the world as she held the american flag with her right hand, her left wrapped around saya's waist.

marcus noticed how the girls looked, holding out his hand to chico and turning to him. "i'll take you on that." he happily stated, chico smirked shaking hands with marcus. the tires squealed, and the back side of the bike started to turn. "let's go baby!" reyna shouted to her best friend as the other students went silent. the wind blew in the girl's faces, their hair doing the same. and they were up, butts off the bike. it was like slow motion as reyna looked down to the spikes they were passing. until their butts were back on the bike, and both wheels were on the ground once again. students started to cheer as saya drifted. saya smiled, taking off her helmet. "okay, that was pretty fucking cool." saya was amused looking back to the track.

"can we make it bigger?" she challenged. vicktor, chico and marcus went silent looking to each other. reyna's eyes went wide. chico stepped forward holding his hands out and reyna didn't mind stumbling off the bike falling into his grasp, the first jump was enough. "you're going to need less weight if you want it bigger." reyna quickly came up with an excuse not wanting to risk her life she got off the bike putting the american flag around saya's back with a smile. reyna climbed out of chico's grasp looking to saya sighing at how extreme it was going to get.

∘◦

"do you ever miss them?" the silence broke. the duo that was in reyna's room laid where they started: on her bed. fairly close to each other, but this time they were looking to each other. spooky let out a somewhat laugh opening his eyes. "i thought we were napping, querido." he was tired. his voice almost croaked. maria looked to him seriously only for him to sigh.

"they were never my siblings, so why would i? i mean if they were, i'm pretty sure i wouldn't be here." spooky always thought about them, how could he not miss them? there was a huge chance she would've killed spooky too. however, if reyna didn't he couldn't it wasn't his place. she would carry a load of guilt. spooky recalled to the time reyna told him how it was to fight her siblings. maria could tell he was lying with the bullshit excuse.

"for a while all of you were raised together like siblings, that's until your mom got clean and took you back." maria pointed out a fact spooky neglected. spooky sighed sitting up looking down to maria still. he hadn't tapped into this mindset for a while. "i wish i was there, you know to stop it all from happening. while i was off learning how to write cursive, she was killing her siblings to survive. because of some old twisted sick man who know she can't help but to love and feel like she owes him something." spooky wanted nothing more to visit the old man and cut off his head and play soccer with it but reyna refused to let it happen. she wanted him to die of old age in a stage of peace.

"don't blame yourself for that. you thought they were okay." maria tried to assure him, but he couldn't accept that. he never could, because it was stuck with her. "you know when the old man dies, she has to hold her end of the santanas because she's the last bloodline of her mom. that's why i haven't killed him myself yet. and i think that's a small reason she wants him alive. so, the responsibility doesn't get dumped on her." spooky couldn't think about his sister running or being a part of anything like that. she barely liked to hear about the vatos when it came to spooky. maria did nothing but grab spooky's hand, lacing their fingers together she laid her head in his lap.

"she'll be alright." maria knew reyna would fight everything and everyone to have her life settled.

∘◦

the junk was in the hallway now. the students were pass bored at this point and was finding new ways to entertain themselves. and chico was talking about the human race coming to the end. he was smart when ignorant shit wasn't coming from his mouth. reyna was spaced out as she looked at ids that belonged to former students. until she heard a blade, she looked up seeing saya and petra standing up now looking to the three boys. "stabbing him will not make him any less of an asshole." saya held petra back with the mini bat.

"what did i say?" vicktor held his arms up, he was confused. reyna sighed looking back to the ids, chico bumped reyna's arm smiling to her as he turned on the radio. reyna smiled letting the music flood her ears, how she missed her boombox. "it appears you have one redeeming ability." marcus looked to chico surprised of his choice of music.

"the rank and vile discovers 'the head on the door' and suddenly they deserve our praise?" petra looked to marcus. complimenting the dude that made him eat rat wasn't clicking through her mind correctly. "he could have put on julio iglesias." marcus defended his choice, only for petra to look to chico. walking to him, she wanted to test what he really knew.

"name one cure b-side." petra dared him. "you got your b-side right here." chico held the crotch of his pants. reyna stood up to her feet with a smirk knowing chico did. petra clicked her tongue turning on her heels.

"think i made my point." petra knew he couldn't know anything about real music. "this is my little bro's favorite album." chico looked to the tape in his hand, remembering on the days he would hear it non-stop because his brother couldn't get enough of it.

"he's got good taste." marcus nodded impressed looking down to adjust his sleeves. "had taste." chico corrected, marcus looked up from his sleeves looking to chico. "oh, i didn't know." he apologized quickly.

"why would you? we- we don't even lie on the same planet." chico dropped the tape walking to marcus, reyna stepped forward hoping she didn't have break anything up. "we've all lost people." marcus stated the truth, everyone in that room had lost people close to them rather it was an accident or not. chico looked to reyna noticing how stressed out she was, not wanting to add to it. he nodded.

"yeah." he simply stated, turning his head once he heard a engine rev. it was jaden, down the hall on the bike. he wanted to do the jump himself. maybe the weed got to him. "dude you're gonna break your neck!" marcus yelled out, but everyone else just piled together to watch the epic disaster. jaden started to count down on his fingers, brining smiles to everyone's face. a new source of entertainment: telling the monks how jaden broke something in detention.

that's until he got to one, and his hand went missing. the students gasped all taking a step back. was master lin back for them? jaden dropped yelling out, and everyone's eyes went to two masked figures with katanas. one being saya's. reyna turned to her best friend. they were here for her and they weren't going to get her.

an: don't forget to comment and vote. the next chapter will be a little bit longer than others because i split the episode up horribly! so forgive me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 19K 76
𝐾𝑁𝑂𝐶𝐾𝑂𝑈𝑇 ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- "𝗗𝗨𝗗𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗘'𝗦 𝗔 𝗧𝗢𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗢𝗨𝗧." 𝐾𝑁𝑂𝐶𝐾𝑂𝑈𝑇 ೄྀ࿐...
57.4K 820 20
' miss·ing adjective (of a thing) not able to be found because it is not in its expected place. ' THE BLACK PHONE
1.6K 59 28
Re uploaded onto wattpad original by eneliii on ao3
11.2K 461 25
✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚. 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘴, 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯...