'✿.q.:* πšπš‘πšŠπš πš•πš˜πš˜πš” *.:...

By ilysweetheart

a fic where my two soft boys realize slowly that they are both in love with each other ,with the help of not... More

<3 a/n
<3 lovesick
<3 i wont judge
<3 in sync
<3 lady and the tramp
<3 mexican food
<3 gay night club
<3 rememberance
<3 the idea
<3 before the storm
<3 out loud
<3 rain drops of my love
<3 game night
<3 deep love
<3 icecream,park,wine,and secrets
<3 ours
<3 unpacking
<3 the decision in a filler chapter
<3 the box

<3 moving out and in

920 33 175
By ilysweetheart

2056 word count

garrett's pov
-
after i woke up next to andrew for the 5th time in a row ,WHICH I AM NOT MAD ABOUT, i went to go take a shower. along with getting dressed ,brushing my teeth,fixing my hair,straightening up the living room,and making a bowl of cereal.

when i woke up it was like 5 am so i didn't wake andrew up. i want him to be able to wake up peacefully on his own.

he looks so nice and calm right now and i wouldn't do anything to disturb that.

i know i gotta help him today and i just can't help but think of how crazy it is that he really wanted to move in with me. i love him to death and i just don't know how i'm gonna take this.

what if we're drunk again but i take advantage of him being lonely. when we made out it was amazing and i just wanted more. i don't wanna push him into anything he doesn't want to do sober. i'm so scared.

i want him safe and happy. i just hope he will be like that in my house with me.

when i got done with everything ,including eating breakfast, i seen a sleepy andrew rubbing his eyes. he was stepping into the living room with a weak smile.

"mornin sunshine"

"good morning ,andrew!"

"what time is it?"

"oh uh only about 8. what time do we need to go to your apartment?"

"um around noon probably. i don't have much i need to get out of my house so... i was kinda hoping that after that we could go out to eat."

"oh yea? like what?"

"italian? i don't care as long as you like it."

"oh sure andrew! italian sounds good."

after that weird awkward beat i realize i need to tell him the truth. the night.

"hey andrew?"

"yea garebear ?"

"do you seriously not remember the night at the gay club?"

*******************************************
andrew's pov
-
when he asked me this i knew i had to tell him. i thought about it constantly and it was in my dreams. every time i closed my eyes , i saw him running his fingers through my hair and whispering moans into my ears.

he deserves to know that i know.

"uh well yea i do actually. i'm sorry for not telling you but we-"

"yea i remembered it too."

"wait you did? why did you say that you didn't?"

"well andrew if i were you i wouldn't wanna know that you made with someone like me!"

what the fuck? he's amazing ,but is he that fucking stupid??

"what the hell is that supposed to mean ,garrett? you're one of the best people- no screw it, you are the best person i have ever fucking met. if i was to know i made out with anyone that night, i'm damn lucky for it to be you! so shut the fuck up if you're gonna degrade yourself!"

he looks at me defeatedly with almost tears running out of his beautiful eyes

fuck did i snap too hard?

"garrett i'm sorry i just don't want to hear you being mean to yourself. you're too good for that."

"it's ok andrew... i'm just sorry because well i know you're straight and it must be kinda weird to know that you made out with a dude so."

thank god, he forgot about me coming out to him.

"OH! well it's fine seriously. a kiss won't hurt! i uhh i remember enjoying it so, you must be one hell of a kisser!"

"you're one to talk!"

what the fuck is this conversation??

"garrett?"

"hmm?"

god that sounded so fucking hot and all his ass said was hmmm
what the fuck? wHO ALLOWED-

"just for the sake of us being wasted during that time, you wanna like never tell the squad or speak of it that much ?"

"oh fuck , id love to not talk about it anymore! it's so awkward right now!!"

"i know right!"

"plus i would never tell shane or any of them because well they literally thought we were together yesterday and uhh-"

"well i understand why they would think that."
fuck i said that out loud. be quiet andrew.

"w-what do you mean?"

"well the simple things we do for eachother..."
ohmygod stop now

"like what?"

"well when you lay down and i sit on your lap and you play with my hair. or when we play with each other's fingers. oh and when we do that thing where we lock eyes for like what feels like forever-"

SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
ANDREW

"BUT HEY! uhh we aren't dating so that's that! soo uhh also because well um i'm moving in and couples do that a lot SO UH YEA."

i'm visibly fucking panicking

shitshitshitshitshit

"andrew, you good?"

"nope."

"yea i bet. i know it's probably weird to have people think of you in a relationship with someone that you can't even be sexually attracted to."

"yea... sure,,,"

fuck i'm making it so obvious how do i change this??

"ok let's move on from this awkward ass conversation for a second and maybe watch a movie?"

i'm blushing so hard right now i could die.

"yea!! that sounds nice." i can practically hear the smile in his words

we go to pick out the movie and i see the original the karate kid and instantly go to play it.

ralph macchio was one of the many of my sexual awakenings but that's a long story.

we watch movies and he cooks me breakfast. i feel so happy living with gare already

after a while it's finally time for us to go to my apartment

a/n : i'm so sorry this is sucky right now!! i don't know what is wrong with me. i think i'm having writer's block :(( anyways lemme try to write better.

"hey garebear, you want me to drive or??"

"yea you can drive it you want! hey while you go resign i can go lift the boxes for ya!"

"awh gare that's so nice but i wanna help. there's not that much stuff and plus i know everything i wanna bring."
i simply laugh and see the beautiful goof look at me softly

"oh yea! ok uh so y'ready?"

"mhm let's go."

i start the car and i hear a bubbly garrett laugh

"what's so funny?"

"oh nothing!"

"liars die ,garrett"

a/n: ;)) tam tam ily

"ughhh fine! i may have bought you something online... you will get it tomorrow i think."

"what did you get me??"
i'm honestly nervous, what the hell is this bitch doing ?

"you gotta wait and see"

"ok asshole!"

"hey!!"

"sorry gare bear"

"ANDREWWWW"

he takes his hands and ruffles my hair and makes me laugh like a bitch.

the car is simply filled with dumb laughter and garrett playing songs while trying to sing along with them in a playing way.

he can actually sing.
fuck he is so talented it hurts.
damn i'm in love.

when we arrive to the apartment complex i simply sigh and feel a leap of anxiety hit me

what will people think?
is he doing this for pity?
will he hate me?
am i good enough to live with him?

i try and shake it off to get out of the car but i feel simply paralyzed till i feel garrett's hand on my shoulder

"hey andrew?? are you ok?"

"w-
oh yea i just i couldn't move for a second."

"are you sure you're alright? i'm worried."

"i'll be fine gare bear. now let's go inside."

i put the key into the apartment door and this is where it began

*********************************
garret's pov
-
when he opened the door i walked in with full on glee.

i seen pictures of us and the squad all over the place.

he really did love us and that made my heart swell. we loved him too. so so fucking much.

i go over to his room and look at his night stand.

i see one picture and it's of him and i.

i remember when we took the picture like it was yesterday and i just wonder why it's the only one in there.

it's nothing.

"hey andrew what all do you want to take for the first round of stuff" i yell from inside his bedroom

he was in his small living area while i was toting an empty box just waiting to be filled.

i all of sudden see the twink carrying as many pictures as possible in his arms

"oh my god,andrew! that's so many!!"

"well i need them all" he says as he puts them into the box.

"oh and definitely this!"
he grabs the picture of us and before laying in the box he looks at it and smiles then does a small chuckle

"we're a bunch of dorks ,huh gare?"

"i wouldn't wanna be any other way!"

"me neither" he says the last bit stating straight at me and i don't know what the fuck happened but i felt chills go up and down my body.

i was so fucking in love that it over care me for a second or some shit.

"anything else ?"

"oh yea actually! you know how you said you would do some heavy lifting and like carry some stuff while i resign?"

"yea?"

"can you grab the nightstand and whatever else you think i'll need?? i already put my clothes in your car so-"

"WHEN?

"like a second ago!!" he says to me laughing mid way through

fuck i could listen to that all day long

"well i guess i can go ahead bring those to the car.. go ahead and y'know check out or whatever! i'll be either in here or in the car!"

"alright, i'll see you in a minute!"

and at that he left the room.

i looked around and into his dresser and saw his-

his condoms.

oh fuck ok ok ok wow great

that's nothing! except for the fact isn't opened...

damn the pipes must need to be cleaned because he really hasn't been with anyone recently

if only i could do anything about that , i certainly would.

i take his nightstand down and bring some other things too.

i saw a little journal of his that i picked up and threw in the trunk.

it looked like some kind of diary... maybe i could read-

nope i'm not doing that.

when i'm done with packing his other essentials i sit in the car and wait.

i see him come back with tears in his eyes. i run out of the car & holy fuck i'm worried,mad,and definitely about to beat some ass

"andrew! what's wrong? are you ok??"

"y-yea i'm just-
i'm scared."

"why are you scared ??"

"well when i resigned i just started thinking about a bunch of things and then i panicked. like what if you get mad at me and y-you kick me out and then i'm homeless and i lose you."

he was choking on his own sobs so i grabbed him and pulled him into an extremely tight hug

"i would never ever in a million years do that to you ,angel. you will never lose me even if you tried!" i make him laugh at the last sentence and i feel the vibrations from his laughter on my chest

"andrew, i don't think i could be seriously mad at you if i even tried. and i mean like tried really really hard."

"d-do you mean that?"

"of course i do. i'm always gonna be here , i promise."

"well good cause i'm here for you always too. i promise"

i feel him smiling and i can't help but give a small hum as i close my eyes and enjoy the hug for a minute longer.

"are you ok now?"

"uhh yea i think i'm better now"

"well good but i think i should drive now"

"wh-"

"lalalalala i dont hear you!!"

"fine gare bear , you can drive"

he stuck his tongue out at me as we entered the car and we simply laughed our asses off as i finally remembered

time for us to go out and eat.

and then i questioned myself

is this a date?

—————————————————————
a/n!
OMG HEY IM SO SORRY THIS SUCKS
i'm gonna try and update tomorrow so i can make this at least a little bit better.
i seriously HATE this chapter with my entire heart and i am so mad at myself bc this is ASS!
i really need sleep though so i hope it was at least a tiny but enjoyable,

ily sweethearts ,so fuckinh much <33

2-26-19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 309 28
Garrett's always know he was in love with Andrew. But that's never really mattered because he's gay and Andrew's straight. But what about when Andrew...
30.8K 1.4K 26
[completed] of all the people in the world, ryland falls for shane, his older brother's best friend. - as a sophomore at his local high school, rylan...
18.6K 890 15
Attempting a short story on this couple as a request. Let's see if this pairing will take off!
11.8K 193 11
As of rn im sorta hooked on Fengqing so I'll be posting some short or long- Fengqing stories :D I hope you enjoy these little stories I make! The ma...