Lily Rose Styles

By Rosoeul

[COMPLETED] Meet Lily rose, the sister of the superstar, Harry styles. Lily's world is flipped upside down wh... More

Lily~Rose~Styles
Chapter 1~It Was Wayne & And who's coming?
Chapter 2~ Flashback&Oak tree
Chapter 3- Lily?
Chapter 4~ Suprise; People Change
Chapter 5~ That School Slut
Chapter 6~ He's In My House
Chapter 7~ Why Is It We Always Relive Our Worst Nightmares?
Chapter 9~ I tried to do what?
Chapter 10~ Saturday
Chapter 11~ I ran faster than ever
Chapter 12~Arguments
Chapter 13~Unlucky
Chapter 14~ We All Sometimes Get Lost.
Chapter 15~ Adam Parker
Chapter 16~ Note
Chapter 17~ Snow White
Chapter 18~ Lily
Chapter 19~ Doctors
Chapter 20~ Doctors part 2
Authors Note
Chapter 21~ Doctors part 3
Chapter 22~ Not again
Chapter 23~ He's the predator, I'm the prey
Chapter 24~ New Maths Teacher
Chapter 25~ Outsider
Chapter 26~ Baby Swings Are For Babies
Chapter 27~ It's like your invisible.
Chapter 28~ So dreams come true?
Chapter 29~ I love you
Chapter 30~ Notes been found
Chapter 31~ Plan B & Re-living
Chapter 32~ Look to your left, and to your right
Chapter 33~ Surprise!
Chapter 34- GOOD NEWS or BAD NEWS?
Chapter 35~ Escape Route
Chapter 36~ Wilfred the Waiter
Chapter 37- Trouble Maker
Chapter 38- 2010
Chapter 39- Do Not Interrupt
Chapter 40- Sleepwalking
Chapter 41- Here I Am Once Again
Chapter 42- Discovered
Chapter 43- Happy Days
Chapter 44- Gone
Chapter 45- Same mistakes.
chapter 46- Taunt
Chapter 47- Shopping
Chapter 48- December 20th
Chapter 49- Suspicion
Chapter 50- Broken
Authors note
Chapter 51- Forgive&Forget
FINAL CHAPTER
Updated story?
New version is now up! Go check it out!

Chapter 8~ Movie Night&Nightmares

10.4K 158 50
By Rosoeul

Lily's P.O.V

Everyone was now looking obtainesly at my furious mother, including myself of course.

She just stood there eyeing me up and down, disgust clouding her eyes.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU" She yelled at me, I jumped in my seat a little, she sure had a loud voice. 

I just sat there fiddling with my fingers, I just hated people shouting at me, just because it reminds me of how he yells at me, yelling while hitting. Abusing me. I just hated it. That's why I argue back, just to be left alone, and make everyone mad at me; because if there mad they will drift away from you, and I don't want that exactly but it would be easier if no one cared, you wouldn't have to worry about hurting other people.I'm waiting for the right time, and when it comes it'd be all over.

"FOR GODS SAKE LILY, YOU HAVE NO RESPECT TOWARDS ME, WHEN I TALK TO YOU I EXPECT YOU TO LISTEN YOUNG LADY, WHY, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SOO COMPLICATED, YOU JUST CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT!" My mother yells at my face, Pointing her finger at me every time she say's my name or you.

So complicated, can't do anything right...

The words actually stung my chest a little, I know they arn't even that awful, but they hit me.

I bit my bottom lip to try and hold the tears back.

I looked around the room, getting a quick glimpse of everyone. They all sat there, giving eachover worried gazes. I quickly shifted my gaze from them to my mother.

before I could say anything my mother cut me straight off.

"You know what, if your going to be behaving like that, then I might send you off to your fathers for the week. That might teach you some discipline" She said through her gritted teeth, walking out of the kitchen leaving me sat in complete utter shock.

No she wouldn't. No. She can't. This isn't happening...

I quickly got up and ran upstairs, ignoring every ones pleads as they called me back.

I just couldn't face the world right now. This is just complete utter hell.

I quickly ran into my room, shutting the door with a loud thud.

Harry's P.O.V

I sighted shifting uncomfortably in my seat. I couldn't take it any longer; I stood up from my chair tucking it neatly in.

I began walking towards the door; shacking my curls out.

"Harry" Gemma spoke quietly putting her hand on my shoulder indicating me to stop.

I turned around to meet her brown orbs, glossing over. Without hesitation I brought her in a tight hug; I knew she hated arguments.

"It's going to be fine, everything's going to be okay" I cooed in her ear, letting go of her, flashing her a warm smile whilst making my way upstairs.

I turned down the narrow hallway, stopping at her door; faint cries could be heard and I din't think any second longer, I opened the door walking into her room.

empty.

silence.

I could hear soft ruffling coming from inside of her bathroom door.

I was just gonna barge in, but I knocked on her door instead.

Silence occurred, you could easily hear a pin drop in the room.

"W-who is (sniff) t-there?" She croaked out, sniffing half way through her sentence.

"Harry" I said calmly.

"Go away" She said, annoyance visible in her voice.

"No" I stated simply, holding my ground, she can't just keep blocking me and everyone out. She needs to open up.

"Harry, please, just.." She sighted stopping mid sentence; like she gave up on something.

I couldn't stand it any longer, I barged in through the door, stopping dead in my tracks. As her eyes found me, they widened in fear.

She was sat there in a corner, knees kept close to her chest. She looked so broken.

I rushed over towards her, sitting myself right beside her. I could see her muscles tense by my sudden presence.

"Lily" I spoke softly, trying to get her attention, but she refused to look at me, she just examined the ground while silent tears traced down her pale skin.

I quickly lifted her up and sat her on my lap, holding her for dear life. She refused at first: but knowing I'm far more stronger, she let me cuddle her, I felt happy, I haven't held her like this for awhile now. As funny as it sounds, she always completed me. She always seemed to be the missing piece of my puzzle.

"Lilly, honey, what's wrong?" I cooed in her ear, trying to get her to open up.

"It's nothing" She said ever so quiet, making it only audible for me.

"Lily, it's obviously something, I know you, you never cry for no reason" I stated, still hugging her, letting her head nuzzle into my chest.

"I don't know, I've been emotional lately" she said her tears soaking into my shirt. I just sighted knowing I'm not going to win.

"How about we go downstairs and watch a movie with the lads? Heh, sound good?" I said, praying she will say yes, after all, it would be fun.

She sighted, "Er yeah, I guess a movie can't hurt" She said, still making no eye contact with me.

I smiled from ear to ear, letting her jump off and head downstairs, me tracing behind.

"Guys pick a movie, were having a movie night" I shouted at them all to get everything ready and sorted.

"I'm picking the movie" I could hear Louis shout, I could picture, (perfectly), his smirk plastered onto his face.

me and Lily were busy making popcorn for everyone, when we heard the microwave peep, we quickly took out tons of popcorn bags and carried them over to the living room.

We all sat down, fitting on the 2 sofas perfectly.

"What movie are we watching?" Lily asked with curiosity.

"You'll see, take a blanket to cover your eyes baby girl" Louis said wriggling his eyebrows.

"Oh a horror movie?" She asked no emotion in her voice, Louis just turned around and wriggled his eyebrows at her, Lily being Lily, rolled her eyes and focused her eyes onto the screen.

Based on a true story

Perfect way to start a horror movie I thought.

*45 Min's later*

Honestly, Louis had to choose like the scariest flipping horror movie there was.

I had to admit there we parts we all jumped at, covered our eyes. But Lily? She din't flinch one bit. She just watched it like it was some kangaroos jumping around in a open field.

Louis sighted while pausing the movie. All our heads turned to him, Liam's probably thanking him, since he would totally prefer to watch some toy story.

"Lily what is wrong with you?!" Louis said, turning his head to look at Lily .  

"How can you not even shut your eyes, I mean Harry was more scared than you. Like WHAT?, you used to terrified by them!?" Louis asked shock and confusion rolling off his tongue.

"That's just not scary, I mean, there are more awful things that happen in real life and not just in some made up movie" She said shrugging her shoulders and stared of into space.

Me and the guys gave each over confused glances, before Louis un paused the movie, our eye balls immediately focusing on the screen.

With ever minute past, more silence would fill the room.

I turned around to see everyone asleep practically on each over, I decided I should go to bed too. I quickly turned the telly off, and drifted of into a peaceful slumber.

Lily's P.O.V

"I see your back" He said roughly pulling me by my hair tilting my head back. Silent tears were flowing down my rosy cheeks.

"Please, n-no" I pleaded, knowing it was a complete waste of my breath, but pleading was all I could do.

He slammed me roughly into the wall, causing a shooting pain to travel down my back, I whimpered, trying to slow down my tears that poured out; running fastly down my tear stained cheeks.

He began kissing my neck roughly, his body crushing me against the wall, he roughly kissed me allover my neck, before grabbing my wrists as he roughly pulled me to his bedroom.

I started kicking and showing, trying to get out of his grabs, I was screaming at the top of my lungs, begging for help.

"HELP!!" I screamed as he showed me into his room, throwing me onto his bed, him standing by the side of the bed eyeing me up and down.

Shivers ran through me as he-

"Lily, Lily LILY!"

I shot up only to be met by 5 worried eyes piercing into mine...

Hoped you like this chapter guys!:33 Sorry if theres any spelling mistakes I missed...

Ohh and guess what? I dropped my dinner on the floor today...

I'm honestly very clumsy...

~Alex~ xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 1K 20
Rose Styles is Harry Styles' sister, who was paralyzed while Harry was out on tour. Harry has told the guys not to make fun of his sister for her dis...
288K 5.2K 24
Katrina is 17 and lives a life as an abused girl. Her parents abuse her and her 2 1/2 year old sister Nicole. In order for her to save her and her si...
291K 10.2K 69
BASED ON A TRUE STORY A girl with fear, a new name and a fresh start. A guy who lacks sensibility, immense potential in art and a wealthy family. Tw...