Scribbles โ€ข Peter Kavinsky

By 5soselysian

In which she scribbles notes+pictures everyday and leaves them in random lockers. One day, she unexpectedly... More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine

ten

2.5K 70 7
By 5soselysian

━━━━

━━━━

Braylee sat at the Corner Cafe while poking the ice in her drink with her straw waiting for Kai. She leaned forward and took a sip then the bell chimed and she turned to see three people when she was only expecting the one.

Kai, Gen, and Peter. All entered and saw Bray. Her brows immediately furrowed and they all walked up and sat at the table.

"I- I thought it was just Kai and I." Braylee mumbled and looked at the three. Peter sat beside her and pulled her into a side hug and kissed her temple.

"Kai invited us. He wants us all to figure everything out." Peter told her and she turned to look Kai in the eyes. He knew she hated confrontation and it was bad enough when it came to her talking with Kai about their problems face to face.

"O-Okay. Well I guess I'll say what I've been practicing over and over in my head to Kai." Bray mumbled while she continued to stab the ice. She seized her movements and finally looked him in the eyes again as she moved the glass to the side and clasped her hands together

"Kai, I am extremely sorry for my actions lately and making you feel like I chose Peter over you. Maybe I did, I don't know. This is the first time I've ever really liked someone as much as I like Peter and you know that I usually don't like people like this. So when Peter was showing me affection and treating me well and making me happy I guess I got caught up in him but I know that I really do like him a lot. He makes me happy and he makes me feel somewhat worthy of this." Braylee turned to look at Peter as he was smiling contently at Bray's words. He grabbed her hands and leaned in and kissed her cheek.

"I also got caught up in all this crap that is going on with Gen and my parents and I'm sorry for once again making you feel like the last choice which I never ever intended on. You're my best friend. My platonic soulmate. We've been best friends since we were seven and I know we promised we wouldn't let a boy and or girl get between us but it did and I'm sorry and I don't know how else to express this but I'm going to be making time and I'm getting my best friend back. As long as you want me back?" Braylee finished off and wiped a couple of tears that fell off her cheeks as she waited for his response.

Kai watched as she poured her heart out for him. It was evident she really missed her best friend and that she was really trying too. Kai clasped his hands together and thought hard about what he was going to say next.

"I really miss you Bray. I miss my little pickle but these are just words. I accept your apology but I need to see some actions to support it. I really really miss my pickle." Kai mumbled with a gentle smile on his face and Braylee smiled and laughed while wiping away the tears.

"Okay good." Bray smiled and reached over and flicked his nose. He smiled and laughed before Gen cleared her throat. They all turned their attention to her and Bray sighed and then inhaled deeply and held it until Gen began to speak.

"I'm not going to say I'm sorry for still liking Peter because I'm not. But I am sorry for making a big deal on snap about it. I'm really not happy about this and I'm not happy about you two being together and I just want you to know that I appreciate everything that you've been doing to help mom and dad." Genevieve told her twin and the three of them were dumbfounded at Gen's words.

Genevieve was never the one to apologize. She always felt like she was in the right and everybody else was wrong. That or she just couldn't apologize, to afraid to show weakness or vulnerability.

Braylee was on the opposite side. She would apologize if she knew she did something wrong. Being able to show that you are able to see where your faults were and give yourself some respect to try and make it better and show that you realize where you went wrong.

So, it would come to a shock to see Gen, the one who has never apologize to Braylee once in her life, apologizing.

"Are you serious? There isn't any cameras hidden? This isn't a joke? You're actually apologizing?" Braylee asked as her jaw still fell slack.

"Yes now shut up before I take it back." Gen snapped which caused Bray to close her mouth and nod. The four of them began to chuckle softly before Peter sat up straight.

"I'd also like to apologize. To all three of you. To Gen, because of my handsome good looks," Peter motioned to his face which caused Gen to scoff, Braylee to slap his arm and Kai to roll his eyes.

"No but seriously. I'm sorry if I ever kept leading you on. That wasn't my intention because I really do like Braylee a lot. And I'm not going to try and force feelings anymore." Peter tilted his head gently at Gen who simply nodded.

"I'd like to apologize to you Kai for constantly stealing your best friend away unintentionally but when I realized that I was getting the proper attention, and respect in a relationship I got selfish and wanted to keep her all to myself. I never meant to harm you guys or cause a rift." Peter looked Kai in the eyes and Kai nodded gently with a content look on his face.

"Apology accepted."

Peter finally turned to Braylee. Braylee turned as well to look him in his eyes that she constantly got lost in.

"For you Braylee, id like to apologize. We started this for revenge. It caused you and your sister to grow even farther apart and it took a toll on you and your family. I never wanted that to happen. And I never expected to fall in love with you." Peter searched her face as soon as he finished his last sentence.

Braylee's eyes widened as she took in what he just said.

He's in love with me?

Braylee smiled and leaned in and kissed him gently. She turned to Gen and Kai and they got the memo and they both stood and left. She turned back to Peter and cupped his face.

"Peter, thank you. Thank you for being here for me and showing me what love and appreciation is. I admire you so much. Your talent, your personality, your soul. I admire it so much and appreciate every single bit of it. I guess you could say I'm in love with you too but to me, those are just words. Not actions. Your actions really showed me that. The three words hold an immense amount of pressure and vulnerability to me." Braylee started her little speech and Peter nodded along his hands resting on her thighs and rubbing his thumbs gently.

"But Peter, like I said before you allowed me to feel worthy of getting up in the morning. Of being able to defend myself and not feel guilty for who I like. You taught me how to love myself but during that, I also fell in love with you." Braylee inhaled deeply to calm down and try and push back the tears but as she opened her eyes a few slipped out before she opened her mouth once more.

"Peter Kavinsky. I love you."

Peter's face broke out into the largest smile known to man. He immediately leaned forward and placed his lips on hers and kissed her passionately before they pulled back for air.

"Stay at mine tonight?" Peter asked softly as he searched her face before peppering her lips and cheeks with kisses.

"Sure. Yeah." Braylee giggled out as she brought her hands up to try and defend herself from the soft kisses coming from him.

Hi babies. You're all so sweet and thank you for being patient with me about these chapters. It's kind of a short chapter but I have plans for the next couple of them which will involve some angst *wink wonk*

But please let me know what you thought of the chapter and stuff. It's moving a bit fast I know but it'll make sense later I promise. :((

Anyways you're all so cute and let me know your feedback and thoughts of the story! Also don't be afraid to ask questions or anything like that. I'm not going to yell at you.

I actually really love feedback because it allows me to see some faults that I have made or something I need to work on to make it clearer for readers like yourselves so please please please let me know. :)

Anywho I love you guys very much and I'm so appreciative of you guys for reading and commenting and voting and just being adorable little cutie pies who I want to smother with love and affection ,, but only if you like affection cause some people don't like skinship.

🤷‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 8.7K 27
The funny, steal your heart breakout story about a cheerleader, a sexy football player, and the chaos of trying not to fall in love.
1.2K 43 13
โŠฑ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ, ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ท๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ธ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ, ๐“ท๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐”‚๏ฟฝ...
184K 1.5K 26
vinnie hacker imagines<3 smut will haveโ€ผ๏ธ somewhat slow updates!!
82.3K 4.1K 28
i want to talk to you until there's nothing left to say. and then i want to show you the way i love you like everything but a friend. ๏ผœ๊’ฑ โ€งโ‚Šหš โ‹… stol...