Somebody To Love (Ben Hardy!R...

Von Staceeeeers

Rebecca Jackson's life is boring. She goes to work, comes home and that's pretty much it. Until she meets M... Mehr

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
'39
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty eight**
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one**
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy seven.five**
seventy eight
seventy nine**
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one
ninety two
ninety three
ninety four
ninety five
ninety six
ninety seven
ninety eight
ninety eight.five
ninety nine**
one hundred
one hundred and one
one hundred and two
one hundred and three
one hundred and four
one hundred and five**
one hundred and six
one hundred and seven
one hundred and eight
one hundred and nine
one hundred and ten
PSA
500k celebration
Bonus update

forty seven

11.5K 355 436
Von Staceeeeers

The next day, Roger is relieved that they don't have a show that night.

Rebecca had cleaned his lip for him when they'd got back and although she had said that the bruising wasn't that bad, when he looked in the mirror that morning, it looked worse.

She came into the room just after he climbed out of the shower and he was inspecting his lip and she smacked his hand away when he continued to poke at it.

"It won't heal if you keep doing that," she mumbled, hopping up onto the counter by the sink and he looks at her, seeing the guilt in her eyes.

He knows that she blames herself and he moves to stand in front of her, where her legs part to make room for him and she reaches up to move some hair back so she can get a better look at his cheek.

That's when he sees the finger-shaped bruises on her forearm, where that arsehole had his hand on her and he feels the rage building up in his chest once more.

"Hey," she whispers, making him look at her, "I'm okay, yeah?" Her forehead touches his, "I'm okay."

"If I see him again..." he begins but trails off. He knows he won't. This city is massive and they're leaving in a few hours.

She kisses his jaw softly before sliding off the counter, "I'm going to run down to reception and see if I can get some more antiseptic wipes. Not risking an infection."

Hearing her leave, he takes one last look before leaving the bathroom to go get dressed.

He's pulling a shirt over his head when there's a knock at the door and looking at the bedside table, he sees that Rebecca forgot to lift the room key before leaving. Again.

"Becca, I swear one day that I'm not going to be here to let you..." he trails off when he opens the door.

Hannah's stood there with a shoulder bag and a suitcase and she gives him a shy smile along with a little wave but looks anywhere but him, "Hi, Rog."

"You look like shit."

And she does. Her hair is pulled into a messy bun on top of her head, she looks like she hasn't slept in days and she's wearing an old hoodie of John's and some joggers.

"Thanks," she huffs, dragging her case into the room, "But believe me, I know. You don't look too good yourself."

Roger closes the door and leans against it, watching her as she drops her bag onto the floor. She starts pacing, pulling at the necklace she's wearing, "Don't take this the wrong way but what are you doing here? John said you were busy with uni. Does John know that you're here?"

She stops her pacing at the sound of his name and she still doesn't look at him and when she brings a hand up to wipe her face, he realises that she's crying.

"You'd better sit down," he says gently, "You're quite cut up. Do you want something to drink? Tea? Vodka?"

She takes the offer of the seat and sits on the end of their bed, "It's eleven thirty in the morning, Roger. No, I don't want a vodka."

"Does John know that you're here?" he asks again but he thinks that he already knows the answer to that question.

"No," she admits, wiping her eyes again, "I..."

Roger grabs a chair from the small table that's in the room and sits down in front of her. She's scaring him now. He's never seen her like this, so shaken up about something, "Hannah, what's going on? Has something happened?"

She nodded.

"What? Has someone hurt you?" He's relieved when she shakes her head and he reaches out to place his hand on her knee, "If you don't tell me, I can't help."

Rebecca chooses that moment to knock on the door and really, he could kill her and her sense of timing but Hannah, not knowing that it's her, immediately panics and looks as if she could make a beeline for the bathroom as she stands and looks at Roger, "Is that John?"

"No," he replies softly as Rebecca calls his name, "Sit down, yeah?" He crosses the room to open the door and Rebecca enters the room reading the back of the little bottle she's holding.

"They didn't have antiseptic wipes but I got a spray. Which they made me pay for. I was a little bit sceptical about it bu-oh, hello Hannah, but the man behind the desk assured me it does the same job."

She walks into the bathroom and Roger counts down in his head and just as he reaches zero, Rebecca appears back in the doorway.

"Hannah? Holy...what are you doing here? Does John know? Are you here to surprise him? Wait, are you crying?"

"Rebecca?" Roger clears his throat, "I mean this is the nicest way possible, love. Be quiet."

"You know what?" Hannah says, standing up again, "This, was a terrible idea. A mistake. I shouldn't have come. He's just going send me packing anyway..."

Roger and Rebecca share a glance as she paces once more and starts rambling to herself before his girlfriend steps forward and wraps her arms around their friend.

It's almost painful to watch a Hannah finally gives up holding in her emotions as she starts crying into Rebecca's shoulder.

"Hannah," Rebecca says softly, resting her hands on her shoulders, "Hannah, what's going on?" 

"I'm pregnant."

Now, neither of them saw that coming.

||-||

"Can you hear anything?"

"I maybe could if you would stop fucking talking."

"How about both of you shut up?"

Freddie, Alice and Rebecca were all stood outside Brian and John's room, ears pressed against the door where inside, Hannah was telling him that she was having a baby.

Freddie glanced down at Rebecca, eyes narrowing in suspicion, "And you're sure you don't know anything?"

"No," she lied, "l told you that."

It wasn't her place to tell anyone what was going on and she couldn't tell Freddie before John even knew.

Roger and Brian came around the corner to see them all stood there and the taller of the two shook his head while clearing his throat, "Really? Is nothing private anymore?"

"Shut up!" Freddie hissed, "I hear footsteps!"

The three of them toppled forward when the door was suddenly pulled open and Rebecca let out a groan when Alice landed on top of her, "Fuck."

John stood over them with his arms crossed and Freddie pointed an accusing finger at the girls, "They made me do it."

"Did not," they spoke in unison while Alice finally got off of Rebecca and John wordlessly stepped forward and held out his hand.

"So," Freddie said, crossing his arms as he pulled her up, "Are you going to tell us what's going on?"

"Fred," Brian sighed, "It's none of our business."

"Of course it is. It concerns our Deaky, doesn't it?"

John returned to sit beside Hannah on one of the beds in the room and everyone followed them in and Brian takes a seat on his bed.

"Is everything okay?" he asks, looking between the two and Rebecca can't help but smile when Hannah rests her head on John's shoulder.

That can only mean that things are good.

He looks down at her, "Can I tell them?"

Smiling, Hannah nods and he takes a deep breath before looking at the others.

"Well?" Freddie asks impatiently and Roger reaches out to smack the back of his head, "What?"

"Hannah's pregnant," he finally says, "We're going to have a baby."

"And before everyone freaks out," Hannah quickly says. "We've talked and this," she put her hand over her stomach and John presses his head against the side of hers with a gentle grin on his face, "It's not going to change things here. I mean, John is still going to come on tour and-"

"Do you really think that's what we care about?" Freddie asks softly, a stark contrast to the demanding diva he was being five minutes ago. "Lovies, you're having a baby! Oh," he stands up to embrace the two, "Our Queen family is growing!"

||-||

Okay, so most of you have been guessing what's up with Hannah for the past couple of chapter. Congrats, you got it!
I am trying to tie in some actual events i.e the whole Deaky being a dad thing first and all that jazz. The timeline is fucked tho

i've also lost track of when i'm supposed to update so i'm going to restart tonight and will update again on monday night 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

132K 2.4K 48
Ellie Rose Richards is a simple girl with a simple life. That is until her best friend Mary Austin introduces her into a little band called Queen. T...
30.3K 1K 52
[COMPLETED!!] This is part 2 of "My Love, Brian May" So if you haven't read the first book, I suggest you do or else you'll be really confused. More...
90.5K 2.3K 40
𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘒𝘢𝘡𝘺 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘣𝘢𝘡 𝘒 𝘣𝘦𝘒𝘴𝘡 π˜ͺ𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘒𝘳𝘡.. in which fate brings together a woman who insists she doesn'...
1.5K 82 33
Y/n And Roger ~ 1973 - 1975 October 2021 A Crazy Hetic Life Of Queen And Other Events