selcouth // deadly class

By diamondswhite

❝apple juice fallin' from her lips, took a little sip.❞ selcouth adjective strange, unusual, rare; unfamiliar... More

.selcouth
.mixtape
.preface
.001
.002
.003
.004
.005
.006
.008
.009
.010
.011
.012
.013
.bonus 1
.bonus 2
.014
.015
.016
.017
.018
.019
.020
.021
.022
.023
what's to come.
its here yo, check it out.

.007

6.8K 214 21
By diamondswhite

007.

"tell me who you loyal to, are you loyal to yourself in advance? is it anybody you'll lie for? slide for? die for?

reyna stood with her brother, along with chico and his crew. "where did you go last night?" spooky whispered to his sister, after the dance he went to his sister's room only to find her not there. reyna looked to her brother as she was slumped on the wall sipping from her styrofoam cup. "i had to get away and go somewhere else." she answered vaguely. she was still angry with her brother's choices yesterday.

the halls were crowded with kids in street clothes, it was the weekend. meaning people visited home, got away from the dominion. monks walked down the hallway pushing students on the way stopping in front of chico and the crew. "chico. reyna." they stated in a monotone voice. chico stood to his feet looking to maria. "i'll see you in 48 hours, baby." he went to kiss her.

reyna leaned off the wall nodding to her brother, that she was going to be okay. the siblings turned their attention to maria and spooky's make-out session, both mentally cringing. spooky was off the hook for detention, he was an innocent bystander at the dance. reyna could've been an bystander as well but her storming out of master zane's class with colorful words coming from her mouth, indeed did not help her case.

the monk pulled chico away, pushing him to walk forward. the other monk looked to reyna. "don't think about it." she threatened sipping from her drink following after chico rolling her eyes. soon enough everyone that had detention was getting escorted by the monks, the few students that were still at the dominon looked to the group of students knowing where their destination was, some students actually felt sympathy for what was waiting for them.

the library door swung open, in stumbling marcus, he turned his head around frantically as if something was coming for him. looking at the group. saya, petra, reyna, jaden, victor and chico. everyone seemed so angry and he wondered why, it was just the standard detention, right? sitting at the only table left, in front of vicktor and next to saya's. reyna sat next to chico annoyed as he carved into the wooden table.

she wanted nothing more to move and sit by her best friend but her fate of detention was already decided when spooky told chico to watch after reyna. reyna cursed herself knowing if her brother knew how chico really treated her, he wouldn't let him nowhere near his sister. reyna and chico hadn't had alone time, or anytime without spooky or maria for a long, since they fought each other and broke their close bond. "what is this?" marcus looked to how miserable the students were, it made him anxious.

no one wanted to be to detention, it was the whole weekend of freedom taken away. "prolonged confinement. designed for behavioral rectification. detention." petra informed marcus in her montone voice bringing a smirk to his face, he looked to saya.

"what did you do?" he questioned, only for saya to look at him with a glare. she was ready to kill marcus. because he got detention, they both had to pay. although she expected this to come because of marcus' display of violence towards students with no regards of rules. she didn't expect it to be this quick. marcus turned behind him seeing chico and reyna sitting together only for him to scoff.

reyna just gave him a friendly wave, wiggling her fingers with a grin. did chico have both maria and reyna? he was a dickhead with two angels on his shoulders. reyna raised her eyebrows as she sipped on her straw. the door opened entering master lin and the monks. "master lin, all due respect, this must be an oversight 'cause i didn't do- yeah." chico cut his sweet talk off once master lin gave him a look of challenge.

reyna looked between master lin and chico, giving off a small giggle. master lin made chico squeal in his seat and reyna was going to enjoy every second of it. "but if i'm getting hit for fighting, shouldn't willie's ass be in here, too? and why is reyna here if she didn't do anything?" chico questioned, reyna turned to chico surprised that he would defend her, but maybe he just wanted her away from him. "all vicktor did was invite rodent girl to dance." reyna groaned throwing her head back, she was going to off herself if she had to hear vicktor refer to himself in third person for a whole weekend.

"all i did was punch a nazi inbred, debutante bi-" petra quickly shut her mouth when master lin's cane came to her throat.

"you all committed the cardinal sin. you were caught." master lin looked to his students walking around he let his cane hit jaden's propped up legs on the table only for him to scream out in pain. "spartan instruction that molded petulant greek boys into the greatest warriors in the world. it had three basic tenets. conformity, discipline, and commitment to sparta over one's own interests." master lin walked to the front of the library turning to the students that failed him.

a monk reached for saya's katana, only for her to slam her hand on it, looking to the monk. "you want to keep that hand?" she questioned, master lin looked to the girl slamming both hands on the desk, her hand quickly moved from her weapon of choice sitting up straight now. she could not disobey. "you chose you baser instinct. rivalry." master lin made eye contact with her, taking the katana from the table. reyna made sure to zip up her jackets hiding her chains that were wrapped around her stomach. "you will spend your weekend locked in this room contemplating my disappointment." reyna basically let out a growl as they monk took her drink from her hands. and like that, they walked out and locked the door leaving the students to let out groans.

∘◦

the time was 11:10 am and the students couldn't bare another second of detention. marcus was writing in his notebook that he managed to keep, saya played with the strings to her black hoodie, reyna casting her chain forwards and backwards creating a clanging sound, vicktor lifting books up and down, petra playing with the gum that was in her mouth, jaden playing with the circulation of blood in his finger and chico stamping on the desk.

the time was 11:40. vicktor was doing pushups on the table, saya was laying down on a table and reyna laying on top of her legs. marcus playing paper football with himself. "i'm sorry about girl's night." reyna mumbled looking to saya's eyes only for her to shake her head. "you did what you needed to. besides we had our three hours together." saya could only smile at reyna and she gladly returned it. marcus every once in a while, would look to the girls and smile at how comfortable they were with each other. how they seem calm in the boring environment. how one girl couldn't smile without the other one joining. he wanted to join them both.

everyone's attention turned to chico as he slammed his chair down. "fuck lin and his trojan bullshit. once i get what i want from this joint, i'm gonna stick a machete up his ass." he declared looking to everyone. reyna only chuckled getting up from the table. "now he pipes up. forty five minutes after he left." marcus turned to chico in his chair with a smirk. he was amused, it was his first-time hearing chico speak without threatening him. reyna walked over behind chico. "you're the one that i should be carving up, arguello. your queefy dart bullshit got us thrown in here, yeah?" chico walked closer to marcus, causing reyna to cast her chain around chico's wrist and yank him back. chico gave a glare and reyna only wink.

marcus grinned looking over to saya. "you think the queefy dart was faster than the flash?" he looked for advice, as a comic junkie he wanted to know if he was just being unbelievable. "no, but he could out-queef superman for sure." saya didn't turn to the boys, laying on her back looking up to the ceiling. reyna uncasted her chain with now a smile on her face. chico turned around flipping everyone off. "luchador papi." reyna bit down with a smile, marcus' jaw dropped holding in a laugh.

∘◦

maria walked through the halls of school wondering how upset her best friends were going to be with her when she fled out, she was going to be gone by the time they left the doors. maybe they would understand, she didn't want to be stuck with him for years. maria stopped walking looking to reyna's ajar room door. she opened her fan, pushing the door open where she found spooky laying on reyna's bed with a stuffed doll in his hand and a blade in the other. "what is that? and why are you in here?" maria laughed, putting away her fan. spooky had found the stuff doll tucked away in reyna's dresser with a 'child killer' note and a knife. he knew it had came from marcus, and he knew it was only a matter time before his sister fell for some type of rat. he couldn't blame her. for taking interest in someone that was off-limits.

"why are you running around with a photo cut out in the perfect size for a passport? you know i'm great with those." spooky did want to do small talk, pointing the knife towards her way. they both have a common goal: to get chico gone. maria swallowed closing the door behind her, she flicked her fan back out again, making chico shake his head. "i'm not going to tell him. like i didn't tell him you set him up with marcus, how you hesitated to give him the cure in class the other day. how you kissed marcus." spooky was observant and he also had watchers. maria didn't know what to say, did reyna tell him all of these things.

"so what? are you going to use this as leverage against me?" maria challenged, she knew she could take off as soon as the passport landed in her hands. better yet she didn't need one right now. she could just flee the city without a passport. "nonsense, mi señora." spooky laughed putting the doll to the side he got up from the bed, blade still in his hands. maria slowly backed herself into a wall making spooky furrow his eyebrows. walking to her, he looked down to her.

"i'm not going to hurt you maria. promise." he assured her as he twirled the blade around "and i'm not going to tell anyone, this is our little secret. just make sure you write them a note. so, they don't feel like you left them. you wouldn't want to make a vendetta of your best friends." spooky smiled before walking away back towards the bed. and by then maria put her fan away, and she looked to him in confusion. this was chico's best friend why would he let her flee like this?

"look, i'll go with you to get the passport so things don't seem suspect. the least you can do is sit here with me and we can talk. don't really have much time to talk to people other than reyna and chico. it would be nice." spooky thought about the lack of words he had for everyone. maria smiled and nodding taking a seat on the bed. "lorenzo, tell me about anything and everything." she leaned forward. spooky cringed at his name but grinned sitting on the opposite side of the bed she laid on.

∘◦

everyone had run through the snacks, change the position of their seating, nagged at each other. the students were tired of each other. everyone just wanted to enjoy their weekend. reyna laid her back on the table marcus sat at. she casted her chain in and out. not caring about the metal clicking together, and at this point no one else did. because it wasn't going to stop and if you asked her to stop, she would not hesitate to strangle. "how did you sneak that pass the monks." marcus questioned, seeing how chico's and saya's weapons were taken away, he wondered what reyna said to the monks. "tonto, marcus. i wear my chains. around my stomach, sometimes laced in my boots, as a belt. there's no taking it. but congrats on keeping the notebook." reyna looked to marcus. she what he did in it, the doodles he did about his life. it held value to him.

marcus did nothing but smile at her, and she returned. and the exchange didn't get pass chico, and he made note. "i propose we conduct an experiment evolve past the chimpanzee stage. and open ourselves to free love, crunchy grooves and drinking the soul's sweet, sweet stardust." marcus had everyone's attention because he was loud enough, and they actually thought he had a plan. "marcus, it's almost the fucking 90's cut the 70's vibes." reyna groaned rolling over, so her head was on the desk. marcus looked to her, rolling his eyes. he continued. "let's at least pretend to like each other." he concluded.

"torture town, usa." petra was the first one to speak out due to the horrible pep talk marcus gave, she didn't budge. her head stayed resting her hand as she stared off into nothing. "two bags of chips for two days. that's torture." jaden regretted getting high before he came to detention.

"there's enough monosodium glutamate in there to kill a rhino." petra didn't touch the chips, it didn't matter how hungry she was. she couldn't bring herself to do it. "mm, msg." saya sarcastically remarked not caring about her choices to have the chips, they were delicious to her.

"the monks are gonna bring more food, right?" marcus questioned sounding slightly worried. "one box per detention." petra informed him, only reminding the other students that already knew: that they were going to rot in the library.

"lucky one of my superpowers is starving." marcus wasn't worried as much as the others despite his tone. reyna rolled back over looking to marcus letting out a low growl, narrowing her eyes at him. his eyes went wide. "what is other? sitting on man's horkum?" vicktor questioned only to answer himself with another question.

"who gives a fuck! i need my caffeine soon enough or someone will die." reyna groaned into the table, she didn't go a day without her soda and her cup being taken away before she got halfway finish wasn't helping her energy. "you know, if it's junk food you desire, we could break into the vault of valhalla." petra stated nonchalantly and that was the first time in detention that students turned their attention to one being interested of what was going to be said. petra got up with a slight smirk knowing she had their attention with her soon to be tale.

"there's a chest. this big. full of diabetes- including treats, among other glorious contraband." petra was now to her feet as she walked the library. everyone's eyes following her, wanting to know if it was true, and where to find the chest. "this is your brains on drugs. the confiscation room is impenetrable, man." jaden denied causing reyna to laugh. the drug dealer that gets high on his own supply is talking about being high, the only student that would dare to smoke anything before he serves a food-less detention. how could that not be so ironic that it's funny?

"like saya's panties." chico commented, only for saya not to spare a look his way and to flip him off. reyna sat up from the table quick casting her chain out, marcus ducked seeing it coming so it could hit chico's cheek like a slap. he looked back to see the chain hit chico, marcus found it hard that the dominion wasn't some sort of cult. reyna quickly pulled it back, marcus caught the chain handing it to her with a smile. reyna looked at him with suspicion but took it, smiling as her 'thank you' chico opened his mouth to say something but reyna deadpanned him. he didn't say anything. everyone's attention turned to them, until reyna turned back to petra nodding for her to continue.

"it's been done... once. lin's cornucopia was pried open by a group if industrious detention attendees. the robbers inscribed their deeds on the rooftops. 'the golden door on the second floor.'" petra looked to everyone, no one said a word, until a hand was slammed on a table. "i bet that's where my sword is." saya hit her hand on the table, standing to her feet she walked over to the door and tried to kick it open. reyna let out a laugh in disbelief, saya was being disobedient to master lin's wishes.

an: please do not forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 3.3K 45
COMPLETED The Peculiar's preferences.. includes; Enoch, Jake, Hugh, Millard, Olive, Emma, Fiona, Miss Peregrine and Victor Bruntley
104 0 15
𝑫𝒖𝒍𝒄𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒎 𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔 -_-_-_-_- "𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂, 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂. 𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 �...
40.1K 952 20
GOD'S BEST ANGELS COULD KILL LIKE DEVILS. [Copyright © 2016 mxrvelous]
30K 482 57
Maddie's phone went off in the middle of class. Even though all her friends were in the class. Everyone looked at her. The teacher took her phone. Sh...