A Story of Firsts.

By AdamGarcia275

Dalton and Finn kissed on New Years in front of everyone. Their eyes met from across the room, and they both... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3

Chapter 2

49 5 0
By AdamGarcia275

When we got to the party, I saw him standing there, alone in the corner. He looked at me and Alizon and wanted us to go to him, so I followed her because I'm kind of an awkward person.

"Ali! It's been too long. How are you? You must be Dalton, I'm Jessie." He was quite friendly.

"Hey queer bait! I miss you and your face. I feel like I haven't seen you since... last week!" Alizon was honestly too sarcastic sometimes. "So this is D Money the guy I was-"

"My name is Dalton, Alizon is the only person who calls me D Money. It makes me sound like some wannabe rapper." Why am I so awkward? Wannabe rapper?! Okay, I'm done talking.

"I'm going to get drinks. Dalton, want something?" He asked.

"I don't drink, thanks though." Great, a party kid.

From the looks of him, he's a country cowboy. He's wearing boots with a cross on the sides, blue jeans that make his butt look amazing, and an LSU tee shirt that's cut from the shoulders down to where his V-line starts. He even has a little hat on, oh boy he's cute. I just hope that he's into me. Ali wouldn't have me meet someone who isn't a good guy, so I knew he has to be good for me. Now I'm regretting that burrito.

"So whatcha' think? You think he's cute or a little too much?" She needs to not sometimes.

"I mean, he's really cute and he's country. We both know how I like country boys!" We kind of have a thing for guys like George Strait and military men, sorry not sorry.

"Oh, Dalton... awkward. He's straight. This is the guy I was telling you about for me. I don't know where Tayler is. Jessie and Tayler are friends, but I don't see him." She sounded kind of annoyed. Now I'm really regretting that burrito.

So now I feel super dumb and this is a sign that I just need to get drunk and forget what just happened. Let's go be stereotype teenagers! "Never speak of this again Alizon, please." I begged.

"You got it. Go find Tayler. Here's a picture of him." She said as she handed me her phone to see his face for the first time. He's here obviously, the picture was taken 3 minutes ago in the backyard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...