shield preferences

By papillondiamon

dating preferences with WWE's shield. More

welcome
superstars
how you met
first date
first kiss
song that describes you

when he asks you out

3K 62 4
By papillondiamon

Seth Rollins-
Before Seth's Summerslam match against Dolph for the intercontinental championship. You and Seth both made a bet that if he'll win then he'll be able to take you out on a date.

Dean Ambrose-
You guys were arguing/flirting/joking until he aggressively asks you out. You actually didn't believe what was coming out of his mouth because it seems like it wasn't his thing.

Roman Reigns-
When you both saw each other at the gym, you both literally ran to each other with the same question and you also said it at the same time. You both decided to settle this with rock-paper-scissors to determine who gets to take who out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5.3K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
163K 17.4K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
72.3K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...