Marc the animated serie seaso...

By Mroyer782

After the cartoons and Animes take over the hentai world, there's another group of hentai bad guys will do an... More

Chapter 1: A new place to protect
Chapter 2: The day of school
Chapter 3: She is different
Chapter 5: The hot tub return again
Chapter 6: Take care of it
Chapter 7: This is the part of the rule
Chapter 8: The truth about Maina
Chapter 9: Sleepy Head invade AnimeLand part 1
Chapter 10: Sleepy head invade AnimeLand part 2
Chapter 11: Defending AnimeLand
Chapter 12: The kids teaming up with the heroes
Chapter 13: A werewolf toon
Chapter 14: News royers in the team
Chapter 15: The change
Chapter 16: The infiltration
Chapter 17: More break for Maina
Chapter 18: She is done
Chapter 19: Is time to say goodbye

Chapter 4: Everyone hate her

34 1 0
By Mroyer782

Meanwhile at the dark palace...

Manabe: Looks like this protector of the universe destroy Shin and Mayu already!

Kobishima: See! This is Reirouge faults! She shouldn't take place to this command!

Manabe: Well, look what I just did!

Kobishima: What it is?

Manabe: I revive Duke and Mezger from the death!

Kobishima: Look's like a great news for us!

Manabe: Yeah! Duke! Mezger! Come here my old friend!

Duke: What do you want master?

Manabe: Do you want to get revenge on this protector of the universe?

Mezger: YES! We want to get revenge on him!

Manabe: Here's my plan! You will kidnap the fairies and the princess once again! But this time, you will give this letter to the protector of the universe! So he will come here alone! Just like he did to Shin and Mayu!

Duke: That's the plan! I think this will be easy for us!

Mezger: We can finally defeat this idiotic protector of the universe for good!

Manabe: Now go! And don't come back until you capture the princess and the fairies! After that, you'll bring them here so they can finally see they hero being defeated!

Meanwhile at AnimeLand...

Marc and his gang are watching the news on TV.

Ken: Good morning everyone! Here's Ken Brooklyn with a great news! Last day, our protector of the universe defeat two bad hentais coming from AnimeLand! Coming up next, two old hentais came back from the death! And looks like's their are not happy this time! And for complicate everything, they capture the fairies and the princess and leaving this message!

Dear protector of the universe...                                                                                                                                      We capture your friends so we can finally beat you up! If you want to save them, come at the dark palace! BUT ALONE! If your bring one of your single friends, those pesky fairies and princess will be us forever!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Manabe Wakana

Ken: This grammar is so terrible! If Manabe can't read, why she can write this? Sorry about that everyone! Here's Ken Brooklyn! Stay tuned for more updates!

Peter: Oh my god! They keep capturing them for no reason!

Brian: Peter! That message is very important! Iris and her friends is being capture by Duke and Mezger!

Homer: What? Impossible! They dead!

Marc: Not only that! But Manabe should be grounded by her mother!

Lisa: Look's like Manabe can revive the old enemies when Marc defeat them last times!

Stan: And It's up to us to defeat once again!

Francine: Stan! Marc have to come alone this time!

Stan: Well we have to go there and wait for an opportunity to fight them!

Peter: Of course! If we attack from outside, we can be able to get Duke and Mezger defeated! 

Cleveland: Great idea! And I will put those explosives to blow up their place for good!

Marc: Sound like a great idea!

Meanwhile at the dark palace jail...

Bloom: Well... Looks like's we have to wait until help is coming up!

Iris: Sound we can escape from this place right now!

When Kobishima came...

Kobishima: All of you eyesores! SHUT UP!

Talia: Alright! That's it!

Talia grab Kobishima arms to pick up the keys.

Kobishima: Let me go you eyesore!

But then, Kobishima lose the keys and get knock out!

Stella: Good job! Now let's get out of here!

But then...

Manabe: Where do you think you are going?

When Manabe is about to call Duke and Mezger, Talia grab Kobishima body.

Talia: If you make any move, this girl who call us eyesore, will be done for it!

Manabe: PUT HER DOWN NOW!

Iris: Should we bring her to the torture room?

Talia: Yes! I really want to get my revenge on her!

Manabe: PUT HER DOWN NOW!

But then...

Marc is coming with a new ability. Crush ability.

Manabe: WHAT THE HELL? DUKE! MEZGER! COME QUICKLY RIGHT NOW!

Marc: I'm afraid they can't come right now!

Manabe: Don't tell me you defeat them!

Marc: Yup! Now back off right now! I taking back those girls with me!

Peter: Cleveland! Now!

Cleveland: Hasta la possum baby!

Manabe: Everyone get...

Iris charge her ultimate attack on Mana be and her friends.

Iris: Good bye three elites students!

The three elite student get blast away.

Bloom: Watch out! Duke and Mezger is escaping!

Duke: You will never catch me!

Mezger we will defeat you one day!

Bloom: Girls! Let's show them who is the hard girls we are!

The winx is using they ultimate attack against Duke and Mezger. And they get blast away.

Duke: You won't see the last of us Marc!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 229 21
Our protagonist awakes in a run down control room with collapsed command consoles and fallen computers entangled by a nightmare of wires. He finds hi...
427 1 31
After mc tells everyone who he truly is to everyone and that he knew of future events in their world everyone accepted and were grateful that the mc...
361 170 25
Act 2 All art involved on this page is mine
240K 12.4K 200
This is the Part 2 that has reached its limit of 200 chapters in Wattpad. The next chapters will be uploaded in Part 3, so please check my profile fo...