𝙰𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚣 𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜✨[...

By MarkXDino

Welcome to my suffering, im dragging you to this fluffy/smutty book. Im sorry [Completed] More

Introduction
ᴷᴵᴹ ᴴᴼᴺᴳᴶᴼᴼᴺᴳ
ᴾᴬᴿᴷ ˢᴱᴼᴺᴳᴴᵂᴬ
ᴶᴱᴼᴺᴳ ᵞᵁᴺᴴᴼ
ᴷᴬᴺᴳ ᵞᴱᴼˢᴬᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ˢᴬᴺ
ˢᴼᴺᴳ ᴹᴵᴺᴳᴵ
ᴶᵁᴺᴳ ᵂᴼᴼᵞᴼᵁᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ᴶᴼᴺᴳᴴᴼ
ᴾᴬᴿᴷ ˢᴱᴼᴺᴳᴴᵂᴬ
ᴶᴱᴼᴺᴳ ᵞᵁᴺᴴᴼ
ᴷᴬᴺᴳ ᵞᴱᴼˢᴬᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ˢᴬᴺ
ᴶᵁᴺᴳ ᵂᴼᴼᵞᴼᵁᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ᴶᴼᴺᴳᴴᴼ
ˢᴼᴺᴳ ᴹᴵᴺᴳᴵ
sorry
ᴷᴵᴹ ᴴᴼᴺᴳᴶᴼᴼᴺᴳ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴶᴱᴼᴺᴳ ᵞᵁᴺᴴᴼ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
aint a chapter
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
Gone for the week
ᴀᴛᴇᴇᴢ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
Kpop Tag whoop
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
So...
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2
Yehet im back
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
Im super sorry
Special ATEEZ imagine
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
Guess What?
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
Update uwu
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
hihi :)
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ(ehem part 1)
so I have been doing edits
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ(part 2)
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
hi
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ATEEZ Special
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
alright kids :)
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
Halloween SPECIAL(with ATEEZ)
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
*ehem* HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOONGIE
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
author's chapter
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
hi again
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Jeong Yunho
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Christmas Special coming up
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong ft Seonghwa :)
ATEASEMAS Christmas Special FINALE
Choi San
New Year's atease special #1/2
New Year's atease special #2/2
Song Mingi ft Seonghwa
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Disclaimer
Jeong Yunho
so I might take a break
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Park Seonghwa
Song Mingi
IM GONNA COMBUST
Jung Wooyoung
Choi San(Part 2)
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
I swear to god
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Author's chapter
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong(M)
Park Seonghwa
Valentine's Day Special
Valentine Part 2
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
so here are the pics(and my umm explaination)
Song Mingi (Part 1)
Song Mingi (Part 2)
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Poly! with OT8
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho(Mature)
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Choi San[Part 2]
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Hold Up!
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San(Mature)
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
[ateez reaction part 1]
[ateez reaction part 2]
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
[ateez reaction]
[ateez reaction]
[Ot8 poly]
Birthday Special :)
[Author Chapter]

ᴷᴵᴹ ᴴᴼᴺᴳᴶᴼᴼᴺᴳ

39.8K 776 1K
By MarkXDino

ᴵ ᴸᴼᵛᴱ ᴬᵀᴱᴱᶻ ᴮᵁᵀ ᶜᴬᴺ ˢᴼᴹᴱᴼᴺᴱ ᵀᴱᴸᴸ ᴹᴱ ᴴᴼᵂ ᵞᴼᵁ ᶜᴬᴺ ᴷᴱᴱᴾ ᴼᴺᴱ ᴮᴵᴬˢ? ᴸᴵᴷᴱ ᴵ ᴴᴬᵛᴱ 2 ᴹᴬᵞᴮᴱ 3 ˢᴼᴼᴺ ᴼᴿ ᴹᴬᵞᴮᴱ 8 ᵂᴴᴼ ᴷᴺᴼᵂˢ.

ᴼᴴ ᴴᴼᴺᴱᵞ ᴵᴹ ᴹᴬᴷᴵᴺᴳ ᴴᴵᴹ ᴬ ᴮᴬᴰ ᴮᴼᵞ ᴮᴬˢᴱᴰ ᴼᴺ ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᴳᴵᶠ. ˢᴼ ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᴵˢ ᴳᴼᴺᴺᴬ ᴮᴱ ᴬ ᴳᴬᴺᴳ ᴬᵁ.

It may be weird to say, you werent afraid of getting killed by gangs. Why you may ask? It was simply cause of your past life.

Your father was a well known gang leader. He was always trading stuff and handling all the enemies he had. You were bound to know one day, you would encounter these enemies and thats what exactly happened.

"So Miss Y/n. Your father seems to owe us money huh." Hongjoong, the leader of the ATEEZ gang said. You scoffed.

"Hongjoong, great to see that you have grown up to be a fine 'gentleman'." You emphasized on the gentleman. Hongjoong rolled his eyes. To be honest, you and Hongjoong were actually friends turned to lovers but with your parents finding out, they made you breakup with Hongjoong.

"Oh babygirl. How i miss you." Hongjoong touched your face. You felt the goosebumps appear on your arms.

"Still weak for my touches huh?"

"S-Shut up. I dont miss you and i cant." You said.

"Mingi go get my phone." Mingi went to the desk and grabbed Hongjoong's phone throwing it to him, to which he caught it sucessfully.

"Lets see what your parents say?" He dailed your parents number and with a couple of rings, the phone was answered.

"Mr.Park, we have your lovely daughter. Care to take her back?" The phone was switched to speaker.

"Keep her. Shes a slut anyways." Your mother said in the background. You looked down at your knees trying not to cry. Hongjoong ended the call and went over to you.

"Y/n...?"

"What do you want. If your going to hurt me like my parents did, just leave me out on the streets and let me die there." Your tears rolled down your cheeks. Hongjoong lifted your chin and place a peck your lips. He gave you a genuine smile.

"You know i wouldnt do that to you. I love you too much to leave you babe." Hongjoong said. Your heart fluttered.

"Ehem hyung. Sorry to interupt the umm love confession but it seems like the enemy is trying to get into our base." San awkwardly stood next to you two.

"Oh right umm..You guys know what to do...I umm gonna bring Y/n to the safe area." Hongjoong untied you and intertwined your fingers to his.

He brought you to a room with a bed and essential stuff.

"Stay here. You dont want to witness gang fights."

"Hongjoong?"

"Yes?"

"Are we..uh...you know.."

"Only if you want to." He smiled before running off to the fight.

He flashed a wink in your direction before quickly running off to help his friends.

About an hour later, Yunho came through the door and you stood up.

"Y/n, Hongjoong he-" Before Yunho could finish his sentence, you ran outside.

The place was a mess, bodies were everywhere, mostly from the other opposing gang, but you found Hongjoong getting threathened by Sunwoo, your ex(im sorry, i love Sunwoo i swear)

"SUNWOO! PUT THAT GUN DOWN!" You shouted quickly. Sunwoo's gaze landed on your figure, he gave a small chuckle.

"Oh hey doll. Havent seen you in a while...Dont tell me, you and mister lame here are dating." You growled and grabbed a gun from your pocket.

"Dont make me use this Sunwoo."

"Aww kitten. I remember i was the one who taught you how to use a gun when all of us were friends..." Sunwoo smirks."But now we are just enemies."

You closed your eyes trying to contain the anger you had.

"Sunwoo please just let go of Hongjoong. I will go back to you, just please dont hurt him." You said.

"Psh you think i will for a slut like you again? I have standards and your not in my list." Sunwoo said. As Sunwoo was distracted talking to you, Hongjoong took the oppurtunity to kick his legs which caused Sunwoo to fall.

"Take that jerk. This is what you get for flirting and messing with my girl." Hongjoong knocked Sunwoo out.

As you held the gun, your hands started to shake and Hongjoong noticed that so he quickly ran to hug your shaking frame.

"It will be alright. I know you wanted to save me baby." Hongjoong calmed you down. Your tears streamed down your cheeks leaving it the be wet.

Hongjoong pulled back from the hug and wiped your tears. He gave you a smile.

"You were so brave babe. But next time dont try to save me. You know what happens when you hold a gun." Hongjoong warned. You nodded cutely before adding a pout at the end.

"Yes joonie." You said. He held your waist and pulled you for a kiss. You had your arms around his neck and smiled through the kiss.

"Hongjoong? We need help." Wooyoung said as he shook Hongjoong's legs. Hongjoong pulled from the kiss and stared down at Wooyoung.

"R-Right...Uh Y/n can you help me take a umm emergency kit." You giggled at the flustered Hongjoong and pecked his cheek.

"Sure thing cutie."

"So....Hyung...When is the wedding?" Yeosang suddenly asked. The 6 other curious boys looked at Hongjoong for an answer.

"Dont make me regret not letting them kill you." The boys chuckled.

ᴼᴷᴬᵞ ᵀᴴᴬᵀ ᵂᴬˢ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴱᴺᴰᴵᴺᴳ ᴵ ᴷᴺᴼᵂ ˢᴼᴹᴱ ᶜᴿᴬᶜᴷ ᴬᵀ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴱᴺᴰ ᴮᵁᵀ. ᵞᴬ ᴷᴺᴼᵂ ᴵᴹ ᴴᴵᴳᴴ ᶠᴿᴼᴹ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴳᵁᴰ ˢᵁᴳᴬᴿ....ᴮᵁᵀ ᴱᴺᴶᴼᵞ ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᶜᵁᵀᴱ ᴬˢˢ ᴳᴵᶠ ᴵ ᶠᴼᵁᴺᴰ ᴼᶠ ᴴᴼᴺᴳᴶᴼᴼᴺᴳ.

ᵁᵂᵁ ᴼᴷ ᴮᵞᴱ ˢᴱᴱ ᵞᴬ ᴵᴺ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴺᴱˣᵀ ᴵᴹᴬᴳᴵᴺᴱ.

Next imagine
P͢a͢rk͢ S͢e͢o͢n͢g͢h͢w͢a͢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 102 8
❝she's ours, and we don't share.❞ [this is my first book, so here's your cringe warning]
230K 6.6K 39
[complete] ateez imagines + request (no smut tho) (No longer on hiatus, will be making a second book)
71.2K 658 25
A book including every types of genre Hope y'all will enjoy Feel free to dm me any requests 😊
1K 31 1
"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉?" 𝑯𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒅, 𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒔�...