RUDE. |Jeonghan x Reader| COM...

Galing kay ialsolikepasta

"Can't you just leave?You are annoying and weird..why is Hansol friends with you anyway?"He asks coldly "I... Higit pa

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
~
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
32 πŸ’Ž
33
34
35
36
36πŸ’Ž
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
44πŸ’Ž
45
46
46πŸ’Ž
47
47πŸ’Ž
48
49
50
50πŸ’Ž
51
52
53
53πŸ’Ž
54
55
56
57
58
59
60 Β°smut warning
60πŸ’Ž
61
62
63
64
65
65πŸ’Ž
66
67
68
68πŸ’Ž
69
70
70πŸ’Ž
71
71πŸ’Ž
72
73
74
74πŸ’Ž
75
76
77
78
79
79πŸ’Ž
80
81
82
82πŸ’Ž
83
GUYS HELP!!!!
84
85
86
87
88
88πŸ’Ž
89
90
91
92
93
93πŸ’Ž
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
111πŸ’Ž
Bonus 1πŸ’Ž
Bonus 2πŸ’Ž
Bonus 2+πŸ’Ž
Bonus 3
Bonus 4
NEW STORYY

21

8.5K 325 56
Galing kay ialsolikepasta

"anyone hungry?" Mingyu asks and everyone raised their hands.

The boy let out a sigh and got up lazily.

"What are the boys doing in there?"Jun asks getting up

" don't know.. "

" anyway. I'm going to the bathroom and check on them. "He says walking away.

So.. They've been at y/ns apartment for six whole hours and the girl hadnt gone back yet.

Hansol and Jeonghan where in her room all this time. After reading the messages Hansol laid down on her bed sad and Jeonghan was still staring at her phone with his jaw clenched.

"Won't they text her..?"he runs his finger through his hair.

"You want them to text her hyung?" Hansol raised his voice

"yes! Because we can't stop this if they don't." he eyed the younger one.

"you know..." Hansol speaks again after a few seconds in silence. ".. I can't really see why you dislike her that much.. How do you see her hyung?" his deep voice echoes in the room

"what do you mean?"

"she's okay with the others.. Why can't you two get along? You turn into someone else when you see her. And.. She's also the same as well. But only happens after you fire at her. You always start first"

"who, me?" Jeonghan raised his voice and eyebrows

"yeah.. See? You even changed your facial expressions like a child." he points with his finger at him.

"I did not."

"you did it again!" Hansol pointed at him

"no!!"

"yeah whatever." Hansol rolled his eyes and turned to face towards the door.

A head popped and it was Jun, giving them a smile.

"yo"

"ya"

"what are you doing?" he closed the door and walked towards his friends.

"nothing.." Jeonghan says

"where is she all these hours? It's getting dark.."Vernon mumbles

" Did you call Ren? He might knows.. "The boy said, making his friends to look each other surprised.

Jeonghan with quick moves entered his password and went through her contacts. When he found Ren in her recent without thinking he called him

"Y/n!Hey"Ren said happily from the other side.

" hey.. Its not y/n.. Its Jeonghan"he says and all he hears is an 'oh'

"why do you have y/ns phone? Did you take it again?"

"No.. I just called because.. She left and we were wondering if yiu were together.." Jeonghan says quietly.

"She left? Where did she go?"

"I don't know... She's been gone for hours and it's getting late you know.. So I was just wondering if you saw her."

"I did not.. How could I? Seems like she left her phone home..Did anything happen?" he asks and Jeonghan stays quiet for a while..

"well.. Yeah.. But it's not time for that.. Have you any idea of where could she be?"he asks getting impatient more and more.

"No.."

"When you two went out that morning, where did you take her?"

"why..?"

"She might be there" he rolled his eyes and the boy hummed..

"well.. I took her to the mall and to the park before that for ice cream.. But she can't go there without a car. It takes half an hour to get there with the car so.."

"As I said, she's gone for hours. She could be anywhere.Anyway.. Thank you."Jeonghan says before Ren speaks and he rolled his eyes." so helpful. "he mumbles sarcastically and turned to face Hansol who was now more pale than ever.

" what? "

" What if the person who texts her... Did something to her? What if they have her? "he freaks out.

" Ya! Don't think like that.."Jun scolds him and slaps his forehead.

"have you taken her somewhere else Hansol? Somewhere closer?" Jeonghan asks and he shakes his head.

"No... I took her to places an hour away from here or more.."

"oh.. This is getting better." Jeonghan breaths, getting up.

"Mingyu is cooking. Let's go eat something and we'll think of something to do.." Jun says and they both nod..

"yeah..im starving."Hansol mumbles, exiting the room with Jun

" but.. Where are you? "Jeonghan questions quietly before he exits the room too.

[...]

buzzzz
buzzzzzzz

Jeonghan stares at the girls phone which has been vibrating these few seconds suspicious.

All the boys where asleep since it was almost midnight. Even Hansol fell asleep, after secretly crying in the bathroom.

Well, the boys noticed his red eyes but no one mentioned anything, not to make things awkward.

So, back to Jeonghan..
He was still staring at the phone. It was Ren.

'what's with him at that time..?' he thinks and rolls his eyes.

"hello?" he says bored.

"I found her.." was the only thing Ren said making Jeonghan get up.

Good for him he didn't wake the others up.

"what? Where?"

"at the park.. I swear.. She's not human. She never gets tired."he breaths." when you called to ask me I was practising.. I came by the park after that and found her sitting on a bench. "

"where is she now?"

"my car.. She's sleeping..She was crying.. What happened?"

"didnt she tell you?"

"no.. When I called her she cried harder.. So I made her come to my car. She refused many times.."

"ugh.. Where are you? I'll come and get her.. Hansol is about to lose his freaking hair.. I'll explain when I see you."

"I'm still at the park.."

"okay.. Wait for me. I'll be there soon." he hang up and took Mingyus keys from the coffee table.

He quietly put his shoes on, and then exited the apartment, heading to the car and then driving to the park,which took him less than 20 minutes because he was speeding.

There was only one car at the park at that time. A black jeep so he guessed it was Ren and parked right next to it.
He got off the car quickly and without knocking, he opened the right front door, seeing her curled up on the seat, sleeping.

"ya! Don't yiu know how to knock? It's still a door you know.." Ren rolled his eyes, earning a glare from Jeonghan.

Jeonghan placed his right hand on Rens jacket that was keeping y/n warm and took off his, wearing it to her carefully.

"I'll take her to my car.."

"youll wake her up"

"I won't." he firmly says, taking her in his arms.

He carefully carried her and placed her on the other car and when he closed the door he secured the car because what Hansol said earlier, made him think of things..

What if the bully had really taken her?

" so?" Ren leans his body on his car with his hands in his pockets.

"someone found her number.. The person is says horrible things to her, asking her to stop being with us and... You.. Or else something bad will happen to her.." he says suspicious.. "..and she also thinks I am that person.. She left because we went to her house and check up on her.. "

Rens eyebrows raised in surprise.

"could it be a.. Sasaeng?"

"I don't know.. How do they know about her..?"

"would you do something like that?"

"of course not. Would you?" Jeonghan raised his eyebrow and Ren shook his head

"Well then.. She lives in a building with so many people..someone might saw you.. Or me that night we watched the movie.."he bit his lip, something that y/n does too when she's nervous.

"you think?" Jeonghan asks again and turns to his car. "should I take her to the dorm instead?"

"if you think it's safer for her, and safe for you and the rest seventeen then yes. I think that's the right thing to do.."

Jeonghan nodded his head and took a step back.

"thank you for calling me. I'll tell the boys.. Especially Hansol.."

"is she important that much to him?" Ren frowned in question.

"They grew up together.. They're like siblings."

"Then.. Why are you here and not him?"

"He cried and fell asleep.. I didn't want to wake him up. He was tired." he looks at his car one more time. ".. And when he can't take care of her, me or the other guys will. If she's like his little sister then she's like ours too.." he points at him with a motion of his head." anyway.. I should get going.. You should too since you were practising"

Ren nodded his head and walked to the drivers door.

"I will.." he opens the door and before he hopes in he stops Jeonghan before he gets in his car as well. ".. - take better care of her." Ren finally said and drove away.

"Fucker." Jeonghan rolled his eyes and got in the car.

He stared at her for a while and bit his bottom lip.

"look what you did to us.." he shook his head and drove off to the dorm.

He texted Scoups telling him what happened and where they will be so he can see it in the morning and tell Hansol, and then maybe they all go back to the dorm tomorrow to see what they'll do with the girl.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

961 45 13
A series of love story between you and SEVENTEEN members. It's either death will bring you away from them or it will be the starting points of your l...
27.6K 1K 23
" i can never even imagine to hurt you. " he moved closer to hold your hands but you stepped back, displaying your palm to stop him " ironically, yo...
19K 781 29
I really hate you Jeon Wonwoo. I hate you more than anything else Kwon Soonyoung. What will happen when two people who hates each other in the past...
5.8K 234 10
*Editing ongoing * " You know , I thought you were a good guy seeing you on screen " " That's why reality is bitter , Ms Yoon !" he left with the c...