Reunited - Ninjago (Lloyd X R...

Por PandaPoodle

As the sacred daughter of Acronix, a certain Green Ninja stole your heart. He was your first ever love, his f... Más

Author's Note
Chapter One ~ Bittersweet Memories
Chapter Two ~ A Baby?!
Chapter Three ~ The Titanium Ninja
How Did She Know?! ~ Chapter Four
Chapter 6 ~ Facts and Fluff
Chapter Seven ~ Welcome to the Jungle
Chapter Eight ~ Sitting Ducks
Surprise? - Author's Note :)

Chapter Five ~ Jealousy

4.9K 108 132
Por PandaPoodle

//This song is heckin' cute and it honestly fits yours (the reader's) and Lloyd's relationship!! //

Pixal's alarms startled both you and Lloyd the most, you backing up away from him and having to get your head back into the right state of mind. You needed to focus on the tasks at hand, not the softness of Lloyd's lips. But oh boy was it appealing to think of. In your dazed-liked state, once Nya and Jay came into the room, Jay accidentally bumped into you, though it wasn't his fault. You just weren't paying attenion, oops. You chose to stand near Nya and soon Kai stood next to you as he walked in shortly after. 

The only reason you didn't go stand by Lloyd was because you honestly weren't sure how to feel. Him and Harumi must have had to have a least a little something going on between them, the longing gazes you've seen them share must have a meaning. But then, Lloyd just goes in and kisses you out of nowhere! You didn't even know what to think!

Speak of the devil and she shall appear, you thought to yourself and quietly chuckled when Harumi walked into the room. You couldn't lie, the kiss shared between you and Lloyd surely cheered up your mood. Ugh, stop, thinking about it! You mentally yelled at yourself. You glanced around the room, seeing everyone except Cole. Huh? Maybe he was downstairs with the baby.

Pixal spoke up through the monitor saying, "There's been a development. I have been attempting to repair the damage to his system when I stumbled on something." She then played a voice clip with incoherent speaking and language. What in all of Ninjago City was that type of voice? It was horrific. 

"What's that?" Both you and Lloyd asked in unison. 

"A digital communication between Mr. E and The Quiet One. Zane intercepted and recorded the call in his last moments of consciousness." Pixal showed the voice clips sound waves on the screen. "It was encrypted, but I managed to decipher the message." 

She played the recording a couple more times, but it still sounded like gibberish to you, and to the others as they also had confusion across their faces. Though, on the last recording Pixal played, it said clearly in a deep, robotic voice, "The trap has been set."

Jay instantly opened up his mouth. "The trap? What trap?" 

To which, Kai responded with, "Classic bad guy stuff. Must be in their DNA." 

Though at hearing that, Kai received a smack on his arm from you. "Hey! So not true!" You exclaimed. He flinched his arm back, then looked at you.

"Okay, you're an exception Y/N." He clarified.

"Wait a minute!" Nya started, "If Mr. E sent a message, then maybe we could locate the Quiet One's whereabouts? Pixal, can you triangulate the point of origin?"

"That's great Pixal! How long will it take?" Lloyd seemed pretty enthused, must've been from earlier you smirked to yourself, enjoying your private thoughts. 

However, Pixal's tone did not match Lloyd's. "I don't know. The storm is interfering with my trace program. If we descended to a lower altitude then it might help." 

You bit the inside of your cheek, "So why aren't we descending?" You asked, still a little out of the loop.

Though Harumi spoke up in an innocent tone, "The storm is hiding us, if we drop below the clouds won't the Sons of Garmadon spot us?"

You contradicted her by saying, "But since the Sons of Garmadon are already chasing us anyways for the baby, we could do the unthinkable of leaving the protection of the storm. They wouldn't suspect us to leave our cover, we've already proved our wit and cleverness. They assume we wouldn't do anything stupid." Your eyes flickered around the table but then stopped at Harumi as you stared right at her to say your next sentence. "And since the Quiet One is the leader of the Sons of Garmadon, it's reasonable to think that they would be with their team to lead. Once we would pinpoint the location of the Quiet One, we could tell where the Sons of Garmadon are and their leader." You explained, moving your eyes to Lloyd's.  

"But Y/N we're in pretty bad shape at the moment without Zane and one of us having to keep an eye on the baby. Harumi's right. We have to stay in the storm, we can't risk being spotted." Lloyd had a slight frown as his lips were almost flat lined.  

"So... Where do we go?" Jay asked, spreading his arms out in an 'I don't have a clue' type of way.

Just at that moment, Cole opened up the door and opened up a blanket which looked like a map. "We go there, it was with the baby all this time!" He sounded so happy for finding it, you were proud of your brother from another mother. "The map to the last Oni Mask." 

"Cole that's amazing!" You exclaimed, stepping over to him to get a better look of the map. You then gave him three gentle pats on top of his mop of black hair. 

Lloyd noticed the closeness between you and Cole, he was envious of you and him seemingly like nothing has changed. Why couldn't you see that with the Green Ninja? Except, much has changed between you and Lloyd compared to the past when you two were previously together. But, for Lloyd the way you and Cole got along made him feel different. Lloyd couldn't explain it, considering his quick aging from tomorrow's tea from however long ago, he still wasn't yet all put together mentally as an adult. Some feelings he still had yet to experience, maybe this was one of them? He thought to himself, not realizing his intense stare at the both of them until Cole asked,

"Lloyd, do you see something you recognize on the map?" and turned to look over at his friend. 

"Oh, uh," The Green Ninja stuttered, "I just thought I recognized an area, but I'm not sure. We can discuss more at dinner." He said, swallowing thickly. 

That was weird, your internal dialogue spoke to you, giving an unsure look to Lloyd, slightly tilting your head like a confused dog. Kai, Nya, and Jay found it no longer much important to be in the control center, so they went their own ways. Yet Lloyd and Harumi still stayed in the control center.

//The next part is a lil' Cole fluff I threw in! Hope you like it! It is for the development of the Lloyd fanfic, you'll see (; we will get a lil jealous green bean // 

"Hey Y/N, wanna help me make dinner? It's my turn tonight." Cole asked, glancing over at you. Apparently they kept the same pattern from the old years of how the Ninja usually alternated between everyone. Also considering that both you and Cole were the better set of best friends between you and the other Ninja, you didn't mind. 

"Yeah sure!" You said before helping take the map from his hands to fold it up so it was easier to carry around. The both of you went downstairs, but before leaving the control center, with the map tucked under your arm. You turned your head over your shoulder to give a small smile to Lloyd. 

Although, you walking away with Cole instead of him brought a bit of anger to Lloyd. Especially at seeing your little smile you gave him. What was that supposed to mean?! He wondered to himself. He'd have to ask Kai or Nya about his new grown feelings later because him dealing with them would not be a good result for Cole.

In the kitchen, you and Cole were grabbing all the necessary ingredients for making some good ol' spaghetti and meat balls. You laughed while pulling out a box of noodles, shaking the box dramatically in Cole's face then gently tossing the box on the counter. 

"You know, you suck at this," You chuckled, starting to open up cabinets, looking for a big pot to boil the noodles in. 

"Uh, no, because I believe you're looking for this," He said, but soon your vision was all dark as your head was literally covered by the big pot over you. 

"Cole, are you kidding me?" Your laughs echoed from the metal covering over you. Soon light was brought back into your vision as he started filling up the pot with water then set it on the stove to bring the water to a boil. "You know what we need?" You asked him.

"What's that?" He poked his head out of the fridge to look over at you. 

"Music." You stated, snatching his phone off the counter, and shockingly, he didn't even have a password. 

"HEY HEY HEY!" He yelled, immediately going over to you and grabbing the wrist you were holding his phone with. 

"Oooo, is Cole hiding something?" You asked, it was almost like you had a little deja vu moment because of your opposite wrist being grabbed earlier by Lloyd. But you were relieved that Cole did not pull you into a kiss. "Whatcha got, huh? Is it a girl?" You teased with a humongous grin while staring at the Master of Earth.  "Ooo or photos?" 

"Y/N! Let go of my phone!" Cole didn't let go of your wrist and you wouldn't back down. His smile was evident on his face as he looked down at you. 

"Or what Earthy boy?" You challenged, continuing to laugh right in his face. The joy reflecting from your eyes at his. 

Suddenly, someone cleared their throat as they stood in the opening doorway. "Ahem," It was Lloyd, and his arms were crossed while leaning against the door way. "Hey Y/N, can we talk?" He asked, his green orbs bouncing between you and Cole. 

You felt his eyes practically burning holes in you, so you agreed. "Sure," Cole released his grip on your wrist, and you gently placed his phone in his hand. 

Your legs lead you to Lloyd, him then murmuring a "Follow me,"

//y'all this song is also super dang cute and lowkey fits for this part // 

It was a short walk through the wooden hallways of the Bounty while you followed the Green Ninja. He opened up the door to which you believed were the living quarters based off seeing different beds all aligned with the walls for both sides of the room, it seeming like four beds against each side. Regardless, you weren't able to see much of the room as the door was soon shut behind you, but your back was pressed against the door and Lloyd standing so, so, sooo close to you. He leaned one of his arms up, semi-trapping you in place, but you didn't really want to leave his close proximity. 

"Uhh, Lloyd? What are you doing?" You asked, flustered by his actions. Your heart beat was racing, that is one thing that only he did to you. You didn't get this way with anyone else.

"Y/N, oh Y/n," Lloyd started off, his free hand going down to hold your own hand. His eyes were practically pouring into your soul with his gaze. "Listen, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for making you so confused and jealous about Harumi and I, when I was talking to Nya earlier, she helped me understand everything." 

You were pleasantly surprised with what he was saying, and yet as soon as you went to speak up, he shushed you. 

"And that I really didn't even realize what you were going through, until I felt it. Even just now, with you and Cole, it made me absolutely furious." He confessed, genuinely telling the truth. "But that's because I want to be the only one with you, Y/N. You can have me and I'll have you. We'll have each other," He sounded so love-struck and you could tell by his eyes; he was entirely infatuated with you, and only you. "I can't get you off my mind." 

You were completely shocked at his words. "That's a lot to take in Lloyd," Your eyes directed their view downwards to the ground. Yet, his hand that wasn't holding yours gently held your chin and tilted it up so you would look directly into his eyes. "Although, I will accept your apology," And you'll definitely have to thank Nya, severely. The corners of your lips rose up, making a smile. His idea sounded so surreal and dream-like, but at this point, being chased by some crazy gang and not having a clue who their leader is, why not? "And I hope this can answer your question," You said.

"Wh-" As soon as a noise came from his mouth you leaned in to place your lips upon his for the second time that night. The same fervor of love from your first reunited kiss was still there to linger for the second one. His hands dropped down to find a home on your hips, pulling you even closer by the waist. The both of you chest to chest as your free hand found the back of his neck, pulling him furthermore closer to you. 

The kiss was sensual and soft, there seemed to be a continuing series of kisses as the two of you were not parting away from each other. Together your instincts combined to create the perfect atmosphere.

"DINNER'S DONE!" There was a yell right on the other side of the door that made you and Lloyd jump.

Shortly after, the both of you went into a fit of chuckles from being so startled just by Cole. "Note, probably not start making out on the back of a door," You mentioned. Your cheeks were still pink from the hot blush shared from the moment with Lloyd, but he opened up the door, ready to face anything. That anything being Cole's cooking. ( xD) 

//Hope ya'll enjoyed! It was a lil more descriptive if ya know what I mean, but this one was longer than the usual length I go for, but since this is up a day late, I doubled it for extra, extra good stuff! Again sorry for the wait, but I really hope you all liked this chapter!!!!!! //

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

306K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
185K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
318K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
188K 8.2K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...