Mutual Love With A Gryffindor...

By astridologia

Lilith Marie Joe, a "normal" pure-blood wizard and a daughter of death eaters. She's the typical Slytherin gi... More

Mutual Love With A Gryffindor
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46 • Part 1
46 • Part 2
47

41

1.4K 31 1
By astridologia

X L I

A L I C E C A L D E R

"I think my fascination with that very concept kind of comes through my visions of the future. As people make choices, they're narrowing down which visions can actually happen. I see flashes of the future possibilities coming from the choices people made but if they make different choices, it becomes a whole new future."

- Alice Calder stated in Alder's

'Draco,

You might have been wondering why it took so long for us to reply back. Your Father and I have loads of works to do with the death eaters.

Now about Lily, I do know how to do the Alder Potion that will be able to cure her. It takes time and only less people are known to the procedures of this potion, I have learned this from her mother but I do believe, your headmaster must have already know what to do? Why not go ask him dear.

Please do greet me for her and your father as well, I hope she wakes up from her coma. And Draco, do tell her that when you two come back on Christmas break, i'll teach her what her mother told me. I love you dear, goodluck.

- Mom'

I screamed in happiness and excitement.

"Really babe?" Draco asked laughing at my reaction.

"I love you and I love your parents." I hugged and kissed him.

"I can't believe this. I'll be cured and I will be able to learn more from your mom." I said so happily. I can't contain my excitement.

When suddenly Draco kissed me, of course I gave in.

"Whyyy?" I asked.

"You don't want a kiss from me?" He frowned.

"Of course I want a kiss from you, i'm just asking why you suddenly kissed me." I said, giving him kisses.

"To shut you up and to calm you down." He smiled, nice way to shut me up babe.

"Well, thank you but still i'm so happy."

"Christmas is near that means break is also near plus your birthday." He stated, oh yeah I forgot, its the month of November already.

"I didn't know it was November already. Well my birthday isn't important anyway. No parents to celebrate with." I frowned.

"You've got me, your friends and my parents. You don't need to worry. You've already got the family you wanted." He said, caressing my cheeks. Really sweet but I can't help think about my parents, I wish they're still alive.

"You're right but still different, besides I want you to meet my family too unfortunately I ain't got one." Drop the sad topic please.

"That's alright, i'm gonna make your birthday special, i'll be here with you always. Now while you still have no classes with Snape, sleep. So you can rest well and will not black out again."

I laid down my head on his lap, he kissed me on the forehead and soon, I drifted to sleep.

_________

I woke up as I heard Draco's voice.

"Babe, wake up, you need to go to your class now so we can have that midnight date later." He said with his angelic voice, no I can attend snape's class later.

"Mhmm."

"Come on, don't be stubborn now." He said. No I don't want to wake up yet.

"Babe if you don't wake up, I will never kiss you again and I will not let you come to our house this Christmas break."

I sat up saying, "Can you really leave me here alone during the Christmas break?" I smirked.

"Not really, I can't."

"Aha! See my point." I kissed him and that woke me up as he kissed me harder. Sweet boy he really is.

"Come on now, fix yourself and i'll walk with you until we get to Snape. And i'm gonna ask if I can be with you there, just so I can watch you and make sure nothing will happen to you again."

"Aww so sweet of you." I love this guy, really.

I fixed myself, asked Draco for a shirt of his with black jeans and boots. Tied my hair in a bun and this seems comfortable enough to wear. We then walked to the Potion's classroom, hand in hand.

We were in there in a matter of minutes, it isn't a long walk though since the Slytherin's common room is very much near to the potion's classroom.

As we reached the door of the classroom, "I wish they can already cure me." I suddenly said as I looked to Draco, who seem shocked when I spoke up.

"We will find a way and we started to brew trials of that potion dear. " Draco said, worriedly.

"Well, I know that. Its just that I realized I may black out again or even burn again then that means I can't be with you."

"Come on now Lily, let's not be negative okay? I'm always by your side." He kissed me and suddenly stopped.

"What is it babe?" I asked.

"Have I told you about Snape already?"

"I don't get what you're trying to say Draco."

"You tell me quite a lot about this Alice Calder and how she's the first seeker of your kind. Did you know he had a brother?"

"First of all, what is a seeker? I didn't know she's a quidditch player and no, I don't have a biography of her."

"Snape told me, he is Alice Calder's brother." WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SORCERY?

"Holy shit." He stopped me and like what all gentlemen does, he opened the door and let me in first.

I saw Snape there doing his teacher stuff, of course as expected and I greeted normally.

"Professor..."

"Ms. Smith, Mr. Malfoy." He said with his very serious voice.

I stood there with Draco beside me, debating in my head if I should go sit down or wait for Snape to say something. I'll just make a move before everything gets awkward.

"I'm attending class today since I don't want to take it later this day."

"You may leave now, Mr. Malfoy." Snape said with that really anonnying voice of his. I glanced at Draco to see his face drop, well I guess I did wait for Snape to say something.

"Please don't leave." I whispered and gave me a half-smile.

"No thank you, i'll be sitting at the back, go on with this class." Draco said with that arrogant smirk of his, as he grabbed my arm and lead me to a chair at the front. Sweet.

"I cannot allow you. I was given the job to teach Ms. Smith with her ablities and her alone. I can't afford to have her distracted by you, Mr. Malfoy." Snape said, icily. Giving him a bit of a tense glare.

I sat down the chair nearest to Snape and looked at Draco, it seems they have a tension between. I can't have this class with Draco but I can't also take this class with him.

I pulled his sleeve and he looked down at me in an instant.

"Don't worry about me. Go on now it's really okay. Please attend the picnic my friends. For me." I said in a monotone voice.

"I don't know Li --" I cut him off by kissing him and I can feel Snape rolling his eyes on us.

"Now go with them, tell Mione I asked you to go there okay?"

He nodded, adding, "It wouldn't be that bad."

And he's off to the lake with my friends, it wouldn't be that bad right? cause if something bad happened, a future would come right through me. Let's just hope Ron, Harry and Draco won't kill each other. Cross your damn fingers.

Draco's P.O.V

I actually don't know what I should do. Should I go to Lily's friends? They are my mortal enemies and I am the prince of Slytherin, I can't just walk up to them and just chill. You know what Draco? Do it, it's for Lily anyway right? Yeah, i'll do it.

I walked to the lake with Lily inside my head, don't take it literally. Snape's being an ass by not letting me in the class, i'm just gonna sit at the back, i'm not gonna distract her. I'm looking out for her. I don't want her to black out and leave me again.

I saw the famous golden trio, my sworn enemies.

"Uhm... Augh... Granger." I started, remembering what Lily told me. How do you suppose I talk to these people?

"Malfoy?" They all said in shock. I was too, same same.

"What are you doing here?" Potter asked, fuck off.

"You're gonna steal my girlfriend from me? Why do you need her?" Weasley defended.

"First of all, I don't give a damn about you and Granger, i'm not stealing her from you. I have no plans too." I said coolly and Weasley glared at me.

"You invited both of us for a picnic. I don't want to be near you and neither do you. I'm here because Lily told me to do so and I wouldn't want her to get mad at me." They all nodded as they gave each other glances.

"I guess you can stay, I was the one who invited both of you." Granger spoke up. I just told them that.

I sat with my back leaning on the tree as I watch the three talk and eat. It became awkward, really awkward. This was not a good idea, i'm only doing this for Lily.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard they were talking about Lily.

"What are we going to do? Surprise perhaps?" Potter said, I butt in saying, "Going to do what?"

He glared at me but he answered, "Lily's birthday if you don't know about it." Rolled my eyes at that.

"We were talking about it earlier for your information and I brought it up. Lily said her birthday isn't important because she doesn't have her parents to celebrate with. I told her i'll make it special, plus she has you so she can forget about her goddamn fake parents."

"You're really different when it comes to Lily, aren't you?" Granger had asked but I rolled my eyes on her because of course they know the goddamn answer to that.

"Whatever." She reacted.

"Let's just throw her a party or something like that, or a small gathering perhaps?" Potter asked.

All of us agreed, even I, they asked me last. When suddenly, the topic went to us (our relationship) and I was bombarded with questions.

"Do you really love Lily?"

"Are you treating her well?"

"Does your parents hate her?"

"She can't marry you, do you know that?"

"Are you just playing with her?"

I can't believe this people, honestly. Actually, only Potter and Weasley. Granger seems to be annoyed with them. Thank you, at least someone supports me.

"First of all, I love her and I wouldn't play her. She's my everything and when someone's your everything, you won't do stupid things to that person. Yes, because of me Lily had black out a lot but you cannot blame me, it's her abilities." I stood up and continued, "It was wrong to come here. I am here for a picnic and not to be interrogated by you. You can still tell me your plans for her birthday, I have my own."

I walked away leaving them and heading towards the common room, I can already hear that mudblood getting irritated with the two.

Lily's P.O.V

"Now Ms. Smith, let's start with the basics and the introductions." Snape said as my thoughts of Draco being with my friends drifted away. I then remembered something.

"Professor, I have a question."

"What is it?"

"Draco told me that you're Alice Calder's brother. Is this true? And what the bloody hell is a seeker of my kind?"

"I see, Mr. Malfoy has told you that as from our last conversation. I am Alice Calder's Brother, I can see that you are familiar with her for you already expose abilities you are not supposed to be known to." He started and continued, "A seeker is the real term used for those who can read the future and have exceeding abilities. You are a future reader, if only you know how to read the future. For you, you are a seeker, you possess the ability to pursue what she can do."

"I see, so I am a seeker after all. Can you tell me more of how this seeker and our kind."

"I will but before that, we must concentrate on the basics first even if you known this already."

"Okaay, carry on with it." I said cause I know what are the basics. The glimpses for sure and red eyes blah blah blah.

He started as he grabbed a book titled Alder's and gave me a copy of the book, "Seekers as yourself may have already found out that you have these kinds of activities in the age of 11, same age in being a student here in Hogwarts---"

"I discovered it when I was 12."

He continued, pretending to hear nothing from me, "Now, a seeker are able to catch a glimpse of the future, not longer than 10 seconds or so. You will be able to master it in the age of 14, 3 years, it may look simple but you will have a hard time controlling yourself and also with the future coming right through you. With that, seeker's eyes will always turn red when they use their abilities, when reading the future, controlling people and such. If you haven't mastered catching a glimpse of the future by the age of 14 or if you try to learn new things without mastering the first one, it will cause you your death or perhaps blacking out always, I must emphasize the always. You must not force yourself to read the future if you can't do it, or once again you will definitely blackout."

"Why does that happen anyway? Why is there an age limit yet I am able to do it?" I then asked, it made me curious in such.

"Stubborn you are like my sister, she happen to force all those powers she have in her. Age limit is given to you in order to master your first skill, and that is the Visions."

He stopped as he got another book, I read the biography on Alice written on this book Snape just gave me.

Alice Calder (Alder's) I think my fascination with that very concept kind of comes through my visions of the future. As people make choices, they're narrowing down which visions can actually happen. I see flashes of the future possibilities coming from the choices people made but if they make different choices, it becomes a whole new future.

A.A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 31 21
y/n Nightshade, a pure blood witch. but, unlike a lot of the pure bloods, she didn't really care about blood status. her mother is on the ministry, a...
42.2K 943 39
Annabelle Avery thought she was just your ordinary witch, studying at Beauxbaton's... But when she is transferred to Hogwarts, her world as she new i...
308K 3.7K 37
A new girl Y/n Potter arrives at Hogwarts and Draco Malfoy is all over her. She is different nothing like Harry Potter. ⚠️a lot of smut⚠️ ⚠️Draco b...
1.4M 34.2K 81
River Potter was taken that night her parents died, by Severus Snape and sent off to live with Zabini family, raised as a Pureblood, she never accept...