Loving the Villain

By AugustKnight

It's hard to resist a boy when he can turn into Francisco Lachowski or Channing Tatum or anyguy for that matt... More

Prologue
Volume 2: Truth and Lies
Volume 3: Chaos and Order
Volume 4: Cheers and Cries
Volume 5: Tricks or Threats
Volume 6: Friends and Foes
Volume 7: Protect and Attack
Volume 8: Bombardments and Revelations
Volume 9: Raw and Personal
Volume 10: Warnings and Promises
Volume 11: Blissful and Hellish
Volume 12: Secrets and Changes
Volume 13: Kin and Kind
Volume 14: Raining and Pouring
Volume 15: Rise and Fall
Volume 16: Sticks and Stones

Volume 1: Dangers and Salvation

3.3K 102 26
By AugustKnight

Volume 1

Danger and Salvation

As soon as there is life there is danger -Ralph Waldo Emerson

________________________

Have you ever done something that you know is no good for you. That you know it's completely wrong and possibly hazardous to do, but you still do it. That it perhaps could be the biggest mistake you have ever made in your life, but you can stop it doing. You just want to do it again. You never want to stop doing it. The rush of danger feeds your boring life.

The hot Hollywood actor, Jesse Metcalfe was kissing me. Right on the lips. And he didn't stop. I didn't want him to stop, but then again I did. I knew who 'Jesse' really was and kissing him would be the biggest mistake I'd do in my life. But I couldn't stop. It was the best kiss in my life.

Mind you, this is the second person, or humanoid creature, that I've kiss in my whole life but this kiss was almost overpowering. It made my knees weak. My heart racing like a hummingbird's. My palms sweaty. No, it made my whole body sweat. I don't know if it was the raging hormones, the fact that it was a hot actor or the danger. Maybe it was a combination of all three. But, frankly, I didn't care. It was truly the best kiss of my life.

He cupped my cheek and pull me closer. I put my hand on his back and hold on tight. I think my fingernails got stuck to his back, because of hard I was holding on to him. I think I even heard him moan. That's when my lust ended and reality came back to me.

My eyes that were tight shut in pleasure, open widely. I pushed him away. It took all my strength to move that guy who's muscle never seen to end. He almost fell down the stairs.

Almost.

"Wow. Just wow" He said with a smile. Or was it a smirk. Maybe an evil grin.

"Hello" He said waving a hand in front of my face.

"What!?" I snapped.

He flinch. It was probably the first time anyone actually flinched when I spoke. I was Mario Madison, the editor in chief of the school's newspaper. Not exactly very scary.

"No need to get snappy, doll face." He said with a smirk. Yes, it was definitely a smirk.

"You just kiss Jesse Metcalfe. Who do you feel?"

"I don't know. When I actually kiss him, I'll be sure to let him know." I said. I didn't want him to think he had some kind of power over me.

"You can catch on fast. Must girls would still believe that they had kiss a hot actor" He said.

"Well, if you haven't notice by now, I am not a girl. A girl that her IQ is lower than the one from a piece of cheese and are gullible enough to think that an actor would come here just to kiss them. I'm not a girl" I repeated myself, fixing my glasses.

"I can see that, dollface" He said and he smirk widen.

What was he talking about?

Then I looked down.

"It seems like I wasn't the only one enjoying this, dollface" He said.

I blushed.

"And by the way, I do more than just kissing" He said with a wink.

"Oh, I'm sure you do. Have many STD's have you added to your collection? Two? Three? Still trying to 'Catch 'em all' " I said with my best smirk.

He chuckled. "I have never done it with a guy before." He got close to my ear and whisper, "But I sure want find out what it feels like."

It made me shiver. His husky voice in my ear was just a huge turn on. It almost got me to say yes.

Almost.

I'm weak. If I stay any longer here, I might do something I'd really regret. I bolted out of the stairs and out of the house in a flash.

I could still here "Jesse" laughing has a ran out of the house.

This is why I don't like, go nor do parties.

***

The next day, I was in my centuary.

The school's newspaper room.

Since I was a little boy, I wrote. It has always been my passion. It liberated me from all the things and people that bring me down. Words are my friends. They care, express and feel what I feel. I didn't have many friends. But writing the perfect friend. The one you can manipulate without causing any harm. And since there isn't a writing club in school, the paper is the closest thing I got. But it wasn't that bad. And since I became the editor in chief, the paper has become more famous.

It has been so popular that people buy more The Teller, the school's newspaper, more than the local paper. People outside of school even bought it. That meant I needed a bigger staff. So when I enter that room at 3:00 pm sharp, people were already working. Running around the room. Making calls. Typing as fast as hares. Editing photos like the wind. They were all busy. It almost reminded me of a real printing office.

"Mario!" someone said. I look back to see it was David, the sport guy.

"What do you got for me, David?" I asked.

"I made an article in the homecoming game but my flash drive won't work." He said.

Then rapidly my power came in. It wasn't an awesome power like super strength or shape shifting. I just could tell when people were lying. That's it, that's my power. No mind reading or talking to spirits. Every time someone told a lie and I hear it, my brain would beep. Like if my brain was a lie detector. When I was a kid, I thought I was crazy. Turns out I'm just an error of evolution. Yes, because 'error of evolution' sounds so much better than 'insane'. Maybe I should put it in my college application.

When David say that, my brain beep so hard I thought it will break.

"I'm sure that you flash drive will work tomorrow. Won't it, David?" I said.

He look nervous. I wasn't the nicest editor, sue me. I take my job a little to seriously even though this just high school.

"Yes, ma'am. I mean sir. I mean chief. It will be done by tomorrow, surely" He said. No beep, he is good.

"I hope it does" I said. He nodded.

In the office, I had this persona of a tough and mean boss. But outside of this room, I was awkward, antisocial and quiet. This place change me. I don't to either like this or hate.

I sit down and do some work. People turned in this weeks articles for this week to me. I worked on them for a while and then left the room. I have no ride home, so I always walk to and from school to my house. Parents thought it will be good for my cardio. Easy for them to say, they can-

"Hey!" someone said and I looked back.

It was Archer Arch, the school star basketball player. He and I have never talk in all my years in school. We haven't been in the same class since middle school. I haven't even seen him up close. I stop my tracks and look at Archer who was now standing three feet from me.

"Archer?" I asked.

"Yeah. And you are?" He replied

"You tell me. You're the one that called me" I said.

He chuckled. "I was just wondering if you were at the party last night" He said.

Why does he want to know? I studied him. He had shortish spike up brown hair with a great tan skin. He seems to have a great deal of muscle tone and light green eyes. I seem him before. He seem completely familiar but yet strangely vague.

"Yeah?" I said, unsure of his intentions.

"Well, yeah. I was wondering because......" He said and continue but I didn't listen. His perfect lips keep moving and saying things I didn't hear. I keep staring at him. He was very familiar but not for school. I seem him before. Then it hit me and I got furious.

"Oh! For the love of everything good!" I said loudly. He stop talking and just look at me.

"Seriously?"

He actually played the confused facade. "What?"

"Channing Tatum? Really?"

He smirked. The same old combination of a smile, smirk and evil grin. "Well, some people say we look just alike" He said with the smirk.

"That's because you look entirely the same!" I yelled.

He chuckled. "You could say that"

"How can people not notice! Are they really that stupid!" I said.

"Thank God, they are!" He said laughing. "People only want to see a pretty face, they don't really care who is wearing the mask. People always want to see what they want. Nothing more, nothing less" He said.

For a moment, I thought he was actually smart and insightful.

"Now, let's continue where we left on, dollface" He said.

"Wha-"

He kiss me.

The same electric kiss. The dangerous kiss. Even though he look different, the feelings of last night came back.

I kiss him back. He pull me closer. His hand on my ass. My arms wrapped around his neck. He push me against the side of the building on the street. His whole body pressing against mine. He licked my lips, asking for entrance. And just when I was going to grant and realize was I was doing. It was just a huge deja vu.

I push him away. And wipe my lips with my sleeve.

"What's the matter, dollface?" He said. The smirk appear again.

"Stop calling me that! I am guy!" I yelled a him.

"Oh! Believe me, dollface. I know" He said with a wink.

I blushed. It was the biggest deja vu.

"Beside, you know girls and guy would kill to do this with Channing Tatum. I, for one, would kill for a kiss from him."

"You will have sex with anything that can have a hole, won't you!" I said. "And besides, haven't you kill enough!"

He chuckled. Like what I just said humor him. "Yes and no" He said with the smirk. "I'll see you around, dollface."

He kiss me one more time, broke the kiss and keep walking.

"Great" I said to myself.

Things can't be worse.

Then I turn around and Clark was staying there.

I am just the universe's punching bag?

________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 212 14
(Spin-Off to My One Regret) "Do you ever have anything better to do?" "Yeah. You." There is only one word that can be used to perfectly describe Cody...
29.5K 751 70
"I had nowhere else to go" What happens when the misunderstood villain shows up at the hero's doorstep bleeding and asking for help? What happens wh...
27.5K 1.6K 37
There's only one thing that annoys Dan Adams more than a cliché, and it's the fact that in the past few months his life has actually become one. Afte...
526K 19.4K 38
BoyxBoy The quarterback and the cheerleader. Sound's like the perfect couple, doesn't it? So what happens when the heartthrob quarterback and the p...