Falling skies

By giBrezniczky

In Detroit there's a high pobability, that you will eventually find a cime. A crime you need for your detecti... More

Beginnings
At home
The new job
The morning after
Family lunch
Wrong decisions
Tough talk
Bedtime
Shattered
New beginnings
Mission impossible
Break from the world
Betrayal
At Hank Anderson's house
First pictures of the war
The Mission
Violence and blood
Time of glory
Moment of sedation
What you destroyed
Two boys one problem
Need to work
New problems
Glass castle
House delivery
What's up with the creator
Cardinal birds
The first cracks
Back on track
a)
b)
c)
d)
e)
f)
g)
h)
Announcement

i)

38 1 0
By giBrezniczky

(You know what you chose. That's a warning. If you don't want to read that kind of stuff, I suggest you to leave.)

"Nah, I'll be alright. If you need to worry about anything, it should be if you have enough energy to handle me." you said smiling mischievously.

"You don't have to worry about that. I have extremely high endurance." he said, as he leaned down to your face for one more kiss.

You smiled into the kiss, then let yourself get lost in the kiss. You always did this. You loved his lips touching yours. You felt his tounge gently asking for entrance at your mouth and you let him in. You loved it in him. That he is gentle. You wrapped your arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms your waist as he pulled you closer to himself.

When the two of you parted he looked down on you.

"Now what? What do you want?" he asked smirking. You grabbed his jacket and started pulling it down.

"For starters, I know you won't need this." you said, and then threw the jacket to the cabinet.

"And what else do I not need?" he asked.

"I don't know. I'll go upstairs check it in the bedroom. If you want, come along." you said, then you slipped out of his arms and half-run to the stairs. You looked back there and saw that Connor was following you, unbuttoning the top of his shirt.

You licked your lips slightly then ran upstairs. You heard Connor's heavy steps following you and you were just undescribable happy that he is here with you, and wants you this much.

You almost ripped the door open to your bedroom, but before you would get to the bed you felt Connor's arms hugging you.

"Now I catched you princess!" He whispered into your ear sweetly. You smiled and turned around.

"And what are you gonna do with me now, that you catched me?" you asked him with your best innocent face. He just leaned down, and kissed your lips.

You pulled your hands up to his chest and continued unbuttoning his shirt. You were quite clumsy doing it though. You didn't see why it didn't opened, because you were kissing Connor, but it seemed like you alone can't open that stupid button.

"May I help you with that?" Connor asked smiling to the kiss, putting his hands on yours. You just smiled and stepped away from him with a small step.

"I can handle." you said ripping it apart. The remaining buttons flew through your room, and they probably disappeared forever under one of your cabinets, but right now you didn't care about the fact that you destroyed one of Connor's shirts.

"I like how forward you are today." Connor said, lifting you a bit, just so he could push you to the bed. When you fell to the matress it squeaked a bit under your weight, and pushed you back, but you didn't fell off the bed, because Connor pinned you to it almost immediately.

"Not like you are doing a side story here." you said smiling, and pushing yourself to his lower parts. You felt his erection even though his pants and your dress were in the way.

"Oh, but we have so much before the climax of this story." he smiled sweetly. Then he leaned down to your neck, and gave you a little kiss. You threw your head back, and moaned a bit when he also sucked on your skin a bit. When he finished you knew that this sweet extasy will probably leave a mark later on your skin, but you didn't care about it. He moved a few inches away, then sucked on your skin there too. He pushed away your dress the way, and gave you kisses on your shoulder too.

"We should get rid of all of these chlotes. What do you think?" He said, when he couldn't go further with his kisses on your skin.

"Only if you take yours off too." you said.

"You drive a hard bargain." he said, but he get off you. He took his already professionally unbuttoned shirt off, then he kicked his pants off. You just watched, you almost forgot, that you should take your dress off too.

Soon you realised that you are not sitting in the theater, and you can't just watch the show, so you also pulled up your dress and slipped out of it. You gently put it away, to the end of the bed.

Connor came back to you to the bed. He leaned over you and smirked at you.

"You are beautiful." he said, as he caressed his hand over your chest. He only touched you with his fingertips, yet you felt it so intensively, like he zapped you with electricity.

"So are you. I don't know what I did so  that you chose me." you said. You felt him hugging you tightly.

"It's not about what you did. It's about how lucky I am that I found you." he said as he let go of you.He looked into your eyes, and you stared into his dark brown, which looked like the wood, under the fire on a cold wintery night. You almost saw the sparkles of his love in them.

You laughed to hide your nervousness, but he just kissed your forehead.

"I's alright. I love you to the sun and back." he said. You couldn't care less that he messed up the planets.

Then you felt his hands wandering on your body again. You felt him caressing every ich of your body, and leaving kisses all over your skin. You felt him everywhere. Everywhere expect that heated part of your body where you wanted to feel him the most. 

"Connor..." you moaned his name, when he got really close to your panties.

"What do you want sweetheart?" he asked.

"You." you said.

"I'm already fully yours. What do you really want? Say it out loud." he whispered this into your ear.

You felt it in his movements, he knew exactly what you wanted, he just teased you by asking you to say it out loud. And you also knew that it worked. For a few moments you didn't say anything. YOu just moaned, and let him tease you, but soon, the pressure in your stomach became more and more unbearable.

"Please..." you whispered, hugging him, pulling yourself up to his ear. "Please... Let's make love to me." you almost couldn't say the words out, you felt so much pleasure by him.

"Anything you wish, darling." he said, and he touched you there too. He pulled down your panties, and slipped one finger into you. He started moving it slightly, and you felt every inch of his finger. Then without any further play, he slipped another one in. You felt thatnow, not just the pressure grew in your stomach, which sighned you hat you are getting closer and closer to the end, but the pressure, that you felt, that it wanted to tear you apart. It felt amazing. It felt like nothing you experienced before. 

You just got lost in his sweet sweet touch, while he kissed you passionately.

You kissed him back, while you gently scratched his back.

Then he pulled out his fingers. You felt the emptiness, and the so natural feeling to fill that space they left.

You felt that Connor pulled away a bit from you, then you felt something touching you down there. He positioned himself to your entrance, slightly lifting you from the sheets.

"Are you ready?" he asked. You nodded, and then in the next moment you felt him entirely. You felt that he slowly started to move, and then he did it faster and faster. With one of his hands he held himself above you, and with the other he held your waist close. He thrusted in you in a rythim, that you felt so much pleasure as never before. The two of you were in sync.

You gripped the sheets beside you, because you felt that you are getting closer to the climax. You started panthing, and closed your eyes.

"Look at me! Look at me please!" Connor said, before he gave you a little kiss.

You opened your eyes, and looked at the android above you. The love of your life. His brown hair fell to his face, and his cheeks were playing slightly blue.

You felt that his movements started do become more hurried, an that he started do give in to the natural rythim of the two of you being together. You felt that he started to chase his own pleasure too.

It didn't take much until you came, and it didn't take much more until he came after you.

He slipped out of you soon, then he fell to the bed beside you. For a moment he seemed tired, but he soon pulled himself together, and then looked at you. You were still laying on the bed, breathing in and out slowly, trying to calm yourself a bit.

You looked back at him, and then smiled.

"Connor, you are amazing." you said. He just smiled at you. You saw those little wrinkles around his eyes, which only made him look cuter. You put your hand between the two of you, and closed your eyes. You felt him reaching out to your hand, and putting his on yours. You opened your eyes one more time. You saw that he was still looking at you.

"You can rest. I'll watch over you while you are sleeping. Don't worry, I'll guard your dreams." he said, and let go of your hand but just for the time he was putting the blanket over you. To be honest you didn't even realize when did the two of you kicked it off the bed.

You let your eyelids close once again. You turned to your side, and then you felt that he wiggled himself closer to you. You moved your head a bit slowly, until you felt his chest in the way. Your forehead touched his skin, and waited for the light touch of the thousand coloured butterfly of the good dreams. Because all you could have were good dreams. Connor was at your side so you couldn't have a nightmare this night.

*le time skip* (because I'm feeling Frecnch today... :p )

When you felt that the heavy blanket of the dreams slowly started to rise from you and you felt that you are getting closer to reality, you knew you started to wake up. Yet, you didn't feel Connor close to you. You slowly opened your eyes, fearing that there might be light in the room, but at the end it seemed like you were safe from the terror of the sun.This was the first day of your job with Connor, so of course you were excited. But you also kinda didn't wanted to get out of the bed. It would be so dood sometimes, just stay at the bed without any reason, or anything.

But at the end you eventually fought against the feeling that you wanted to stay in the bed, and sat up. You looked around it the dark room. There wasn't really much light, exept what your computer's power sign gave you.  You didn't see Connor's figure or the light of his LED in the room. So you decided to go and search for your android. You kicked off your blanket of you, and stumled to thedoor. You didn't remember there were this many things between you and the bed. You remembered the way, where you should have go, but you kept bump into things, like the edge of your desk, or to the legs of the stair next to it. Then you hit your waist to the  handle of the door. 

When you finally got out of your room, you arrived to a really lighty corridor. It almost hurt your eyes. You just stood there for a few moments until you waited for your eyes to adjust the lights. You heard some noises from downstairs, but you decided to go to  the bathroom, before you would go down. You walked in and took out your toothbrush sleepily. There was a note sticked to it. You took the paper in your hand and read the post-it.

"Good morning Beautiful." 

You smiled at the little message. You took out the toothpaste, and you found yet another note sticked to it.

"I hope you had a pleasant sleep. Downstairs your breakfast is getting ready."

You smiled once again. You took the other piece of paper and sticked it to the previous one. You put some paste to your toothbrush, then you started brushing your teeth. You didn't look up until this point, but now, that you looked up to the mirror you saw yet another message.

"I'm excited for today. I hope you're too. Our first workday together." he wrote. He even drew a little start to the end of the message. 

You took that post-it too, and stacked it with the others.

When you finished washing your teeth, you quickly washed your fece too, amking sure you won't leave any toothpaste around your mouth. Then turned back towards the door. 

And there he stood. COnnor, leaning to the frame of the door, with his hands crossed in front of his chest.

"These are really cute." you said, holding up the papers in your hand.

"You are not wrong. But the really cute one here is you." he said smiling.

"And what's up with these?" you saked putting the post-it's back to the counter.

"Well, I just wanted to write thse. There is no reason in particular." he said, and stepped closer to you and pulled you to a hug.

You hugged him back, and for a few moments you stood there, and then pushed him away from you.

"I don't know about you, but I'm quite messy from the day before, so if you let me, I would take a hot shower." you said, and pushed him a bit. He stepped back, and closed the door after himself, while saying somethinglike, you can do whatever you want princess. 

So you did. You opened the water, and watched as the hot steam raised to the ceiling. It didn't took more than a couple of minutes until the water was ready, and you stepped into your shower. 

You felt the hot drops fell to the surface of your skin, and you felt as they rolled down on your curves that they adjusted to your body heat. Or at least started to adjust to you.

You took out your body lotion, and as you made yourself covered with bubbles you almost started to play with them. You ususally did this. Or something like this when you were in the shower. You either played with othe bubbles, or did what a waterbender does the best, and held your hands in a way that the water would flow off of you in a certain way. It was much funnier, than actually showering and getting out in three or maximum four minutes. And when you were done with playing you just enjoyed the hot water's touch on your skin once again. 

But after a few time has passed,you realised, that you should probably get outof the shower, because you have work today, and you don't even know what time is it. So you just got aout, wrapped a towel around you, and walked back to your room. You turned on the lights as you stepped in, and then stood in front of your closet. You glanced out the window, and you saw that some snowflakes started to fall from the sky. So it was cold outside. Then you turned back to your closet. You knew that you shouldn't wear a dress to work and all, and you knew that it's probably too cold anyway, but you just really wanted to dress up nicely for the first day, of you and Connor being partners. Like partnedrs in crime, but this time the two of you would be partners in crime solving. You laughed at this moment for a bit, but then you shook your head and decided to take it serious.

So you just pulled out a skinny jean, and some red shirt you found on the top of one of the shelfs of your drawer. It was a bit creasy, but when you looked at the mirror in it, you realised that it only took away a bit from the evil Juli Kidman effect. You smiled. You loved that game when you were smaller, even though Juli wasn't your favourite character. 

Anyways, with this, you got ready, and you felt a bit more energetic after the shower than before. So you just walked down to the kitchen to see what's Connor up to. You saw a couple of freshly made pancases on a plate. You sat down, and Connor almost immediately apeared with your favourite coffee. (If you don't like coffee like me, please, just imagine orange juice to there or something you usually drink in the morning and makes you happy.)

"Enjoy your meal!" Connor said with a smile, then he walked back to the kitchen.

You smiled at him. Or more precisely at his back. You saw that he put plates from one place to another, and then you heard water flowing as he did the dishes. He must be really nervous for his first day. He just turned into a household android. Not like you minded. You would really like to see him in a little apron. And it wouldn't hurt if he didn't had anything else on him.

You started eating your breakfast, and to be honest, it wasn't really good. Or you should say, Connor put a little too much salt to the pancakes. You swallowed the bite you had in your mouth, then pushed the plate away. Then you drank the (drink you got from him). At least he couldn't mess that up.

"Are you finished? You know, it's not healthy to skip breakfast." he said.

"Oh, well, I'm not really hungry. Can we go now?"

"Sure." he said, and took your plate and your glass. He put everything to the sink and then walked back to you. The two of you walked out together to the hall in silence.

You put your shoes on. Sadly, not your heels, but your chlotes wouldn't really go with heels anyway. As you already stated, you are not some evil version of Juli Kidman. Only she can run or kill zombies in high heels.

Nevertheless Connor also took his jacket and put his shoes on. The two of you were ready for your first day at work.

The two of you walked out from your house, and a taxi soon arrived in front of your house. Connor opened the door for you and helped you into the veliche like the gentlemen he is. Then he got into the car himself.

"So?" you asked.

"So what?" he looked at you.

"I know you are nervous. Do you wanna talk about it?" you asked.

He just looked at you.

"Is this the feeling of nervousness?" Connor asked.

"I think so. You seem to have a hard time focusing, you do a hord of unimportant things, and try to avoid eye contact, or talk about it." you said.

Connor just looked down to his hands. His fingers were intertwined, and he seemed like he wasn't there anymore. He really was thinking about a lot of things right now. You were sure of that.

"Is everything alright?" you asked.

"No. Yes. I mean, I don't know. I wanted to do something yesterday, but I feel like the right moment passed, and I don't know." he said.

"You can tell me everything at anytime, you know?" you asked.

He just stared out the window when he answered.

"I know. It's just, I've got to build up the moment once more." he said, but then turned back to you smiling. "But don't worry about me. I'll be alright. This is our first day in work together, so I really must be alright."  he said. And you believed that this might be true.

Soon the taxi stopped in front of the station. Connor quickly got out, then helped you out of the car.

The two of you walked in to the station holding hands. You weren't the first android and human pair, so people didn't really pay attention to you. There were sex androids previously that humans thought they loved. No one knew, that with you it was different. No one knew that at your case, love came before any kiss or... Khm... Anything else.

As soon as you stepped to the office area, a cup of coffee hit the wall next to you.

You froze down and then looked to your side. You saw the bitter drink dripping down, then you looked down to the floor and you saw the paper cup of a coffee machiene. Then looked in front of you so you could see who threw it.

"I can't believe you! Dipshit!" you heard Gavin's voice echoing through the station.

"Well if you weren't this hard headed motherfucker, and you would finally be able to make a coffee for yourself, you might not get yourself burned like this!" a similar voice to Connor's cut through the air.

"It's all your fault nines! You threw coffee at me."

You smiled at their argument.

You looked at your Connor and you knew, that you are right where you are supposed to be. On his side. You saw as Fowler ran out of his office, with an expression on his face that you didn't want to see him blow up. Not like Hank, who followed him with a floating smile. You walked to your desk. Or to be completely honest it wasn't your desk anymore.

You took your name tag, a post it, and a pen, and you wrote something down on the paper.

"What is it?" Connor asked.

"It's just something so people will know that we belong together as partners. And something to mess with Gavin, because I can't pass up an opportunity like this." you said.

You took the two notes, you put one on your name tag on the table, and then turned around and put one one Gavin's. Yours said, Detective (Y/N). The rest was covered with the paper which said '& Connor's. Gavin's said with the post it, Detective Gavin & Nines.

"I don't think he'll like it." Connor stated, just  as Fowler started to shout at them.

"That's not the point anyways." You answered and turned back to your desk. You opened up your computer and you saw that a case came in. A case for you.

"Connor, what do you say about we go and investigate a bit?" you asked smirking.

"Well, if I'm not wrong, that is technically my job definition, and what I'm been programmed to do so I think it's alright to state that I'm always up to investigate a bit, as you said." he said.

"You are going back to your talking creepy roots?" you asked as you checked the address.

"No, it's not about talking creepy. I want to take my job seriously. This is the most fitting job for me, so it should be e-" he couldn't finish his sentence, you cut in.

"This address is not far away. We can walk there." and you turned around, just to find him right behind you. And to top that, your quick and unexpected movements made you face him closely. Like really closely. Your nose and his was maximum an inch away.

He gave you a little kiss. You blushed and smiled.

"Is this professional?"

He just shrugged his shoulder and stepped back one step.

"When I'm with you I can't be professional, because that would mean, I can't be a deviant. And being a deviant means that I get to be in love with you. And you worth everything..."

(It's me the author. I'm just saying that you really are worth a lot to me. You are my precious reader, that I'm writing this for. I would be a deviant if that meant I can write you more. There's a secret in 2 of the other endings though. Same secret, but you didn't know what Connor's surprise was. I suggest go, check that out too.)

Thank you for reading! Meet you at another time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 5K 37
"You love him, that's why you care so much for him," You thought. "You love him. You love him." -- Detroit is a bustling city-center, with those look...
1.8K 19 10
You're a party girl. Plain and simple. Your life is pretty good to you. You go out almost every night that you're available and when you don't you st...
69K 2.2K 20
This story is set during the events of Detroit: Become Human because I'm really bad at one shots. This is a Connor/reader. M/F. Censored swearing. Th...