love me

By papyayadahlila

okay so basically this book is gonna be about a girl aaliyah aka liyah and she is a plus size lesbian. her da... More

introduction
first day of senior year
first day of senior year pt.2
really nigga
her
the start of something new?
enough
life is kinda okay now
movies and chill
morning after
characters
prom proposal
heartbreak
whose ready to paaaartaaaaaaaay
pain all i know is pain
i missed you
sunshine
why me
revenge
chaos
lol are you dead?
welcome home
valentine's day
ain't this bout a bitch
chillin
spring break
spring break pt.2
spring break pt.3
whew
new book

my happiness

1.3K 37 22
By papyayadahlila

wassssssup guys i took a three hour nap and won't be going to sleep anytime soon so I'll just update. i cant people are really reading this 😭 thanks so much. but before i get started a lil story time. today i was messing with my sister because um why not. i kept touching her and knocking her phone outta her hand so it would fall on her face😂😂. but like a while back i told her if someone is messing with me all they gotta do is take my glasses and  ima leave them alone because now im blind. okay keep that in mind so like after i do it for like the fourth time she gets on top me and you know what this whore does..... she snatches my glasses not only that.... then the lil nigga hides them. now im sitting here blind looking stupid squinting and shit tryna see where she put them. after a while she gave them back after i choked her. okay anyways 😂 back to the story.

audrey pov
its sunday and im currently at walmart getting supplies for the prom prosal. my babygirl is at work so i dont have to worry about her coming over as i do this project for her. im walking down the arts and craft section looking at the colored poster boards deciding which color to get.

i settle on the yellow one since liyah loves yellow. i then go get some bold black letters and cute lil foam stickers. along with that i grab markers colored construction paper and glue. then i make my way to the photo thing to get some pictures of us  and ones i secretly took of her printed off. i go to the counter and show them what i want printed.

i get one with us holding hands another with us hugging one of liyah just smiling i took that the first day i met her along with a few others. they told me it would take 15 minutes i say thank you and walk to the snack aisle.

im hungry and i know liyah will be too plus i wanna give her her favorite snacks when i do this. i drop spicy nacho cheese doritos, white cheddar pop corn and hot cheetos in the basket. along with twizzlers and watermelon sour patch kids for liyah then i get what i want. i head back over to get the pictures then i go to self check out i pay then i go home.

aaliyah pov
im currently on register duty and bored outta my mind its been a slow day today but hey im not complaining im still getting paid. "so have you applied to any colleges yet?" my work friend keisha asked me.

"yeah. a few but i haven't heard anything yet, since this is week the last week before winter break ill do some more this week so i dont have to worry about it during break." "oh well that se-" she was cut short by a rude ass customer.

"can yall stop fucking talking yall don't get paid to sit around and talk i need some damn help." the ugly bitch spat. i look around to see who tf she talking too because it damn sure won't me." yeah bitch im talking to you" i quirk my eyebrow "who tf is you" i ask as i start looking around again " who tf this tramp think she talking to?" i asked keisha she just shrugs " im talking to your fat ass bitch."

i look at keisha and she looks at me and whisper "get her ass liyah" "look babygirl i may be fat but cha moms ain't have a problem with it last night you got me all the way fucked up i won't hesitate to jump my fat ass across the counter and fuck you up. i could care less if im working right now babygirl this job is temporary." i spat at this whore "now leave before i tell my manager you been bullying me." she left while mummering about how i was a fat ass bitch or sum shit.

i look over at keisha and shes laughing pretty hard i start laughing with her and we continue on with our day.

5 hours later-

its now 4pm and ive been here since 8am tired doesn't even explain how i feel. i just missed my babes i just wanna be laid up with her. im walking to my car and i called her. she answered on the 3 ring.

" wassup mamas"
" babygirl i miss you" i purred into her ear
" i miss you mamas"
"do you think you could come over for a little while or maybe spend the night?"
"yeah i will"
"ight im otw home now im going to McDonald's and audrey idgaf im buying you food you never let me spoil you."
"lmaoo okay thats fine see you soon"
"aight love you"
" i love you more"
" i love you most"

i hung up the phone plug my phone into the aux cord and play my first wife playlist *drun roll* young ma. thotiana starts playing and i get hype and i turn that bitch all the way and i pull outta the parking lot jamming to my music. (IDFAG what anyone says the ONLY person who murdered that beat was my wife young ma the true kween. she did better then the nigga blue face. ight thats it i rest my case)

i pull into the McDonald's parking lot i get out and go inside and order our food i got chicken tenders with fruit punch and i got my babys favorite the big mac with cola. i get some ranch and bar be que sauce along with some ketchup. i leave and head home i put our food on the counter and tell alana that drey is coming im showering so just let her in when she comes.

i head upstairs and start my shower up. i almost instantly melt underneath the hot water trickling down my nude body as drake fills the bathroom. i so lost into the words that i forgot i was in the shower.

i wash myself very well because who knows maybe McDonald's wont be the only thing getting ate today. lmaoo okay ima stop beong nasty 😭. i get out and cut my love making playlist on slow grind by jacquees and tory lanez start to play. im so lost in the song i didn't realize that drey was right there watching me. i start to slow wine to the melody of the music. like slowly bouncing up and down.

audrey pov
after my mamas said she missed me i knew what i had to do. i pack a bag with overnight clothes and ahem my little um homie. i grab some snacks and make my way over to my loves house. alana lets me in and tells me liyah is showering.

i figured because i heard drake blasting and i know thats one of her favorite artist to listen to when showering. i walk up the stairs with my bag and our snacks i go to her room and place the things down. i hear jacquees harmonizing thou her speakers i walk towards the bathroom and the sight had me dripping into my panties.

aaliyah was really slow wining in front of the mirror in a towel so her ass was moving with no restrictions when i say slow it was slow and nasty it was slow and naaassstttyyyy. like she was slowly bringing her ass up and down. she was so into that she didn't even realize it was me right here. i slowly make my way over to her

(im about to do this next part omniscient pov because it'll be easier.)

omniscient pov:
drey made her way over to liyah and placed her hands on her lovers hips. liyah jumped but then relax when she saw it was drey. she started to pop her ass alil against her groin area. drey was wining along with liyah while guiding her ass with her hands. and they stayed just like for a minute. the song went off and feel it came on, at this point they were both turned on. liyah grabs her lovers face and wastes no time connecting their lips.

they are really going at it it was evident that their lips missed each other they were sucking on each others lips. drey ripped liyahs towel off before liyah could protest drey hoisted her up and place her on the counter.  drey started to kiss down liyahs neck leaving wet love marks. she went down her body and stop at her right boob and took it into her mouth. rubbing her tounge up and down on her nipple liyah let light moans escaped her mouth. after letting go of her erect nipple with ger teeth she kissed across her chest to give the same about of attention to the left one.

liyah felt her arousal running down her leg and drey smelled it she smirked while look liyah in the eyes. she got onto ger knees and gazed over this perfect meal in front of her. without hesitation she dug in slurping and sucking sounds and moans bounced off the walls of the bathroom. liyahs hands had a death grip on the counter her knuckles where turning white. drey loved the effect shs had on liyah.

she took liyahs clit into her mouth and sucked on it like her life depended on it. as a result liyah let out a scream as the song changed from bed medicine to dive in. liyah felt her self about to cum. " hold that shit in" drey ordered. liyah let out a sound of disappointment "wait right here I'll be back" drey left to go gear up she arrived back in only a bra and a 10 inch strap that vibrates too.

she went back into the bathroom and took liyah off of the counter and turned her around. she rubbed the strap in between her folds coating it in liyahs juices. liyah moans and groans as she waits for her to go gentle. she was sadly mistaken when she felt drey roughly enter from behind her. she screamed out as drey pounded into her. she put the vibration on the highest setting because she felt it too. she roughly grabbed liyahs hair to make her look at herself in the mirror.

" awe look at your beautiful sex faces" drey said though gritted teeth. "hmm hmm fuckk" was all liyah could get out has drey continued to drill her shit she had to bit down on her lips to process this mind boggling pleasure thats was happening to her. liyah put her hands on the mirror and drey put her leg onto the counter. drey was satisfied when she looked into the mirror she saw liyahs perfect titties bouncing up and down  because of the impact. she had already cum and so did liyah it was evident running down her leg but she wasn't finished yet. 

"agggh fuck im about to-" before liyah could finish her sentence her body pushed the strap out as her body squirted all over the strap and dreys lower half. drey still craved more and liyah was still really sensitive. she started eating it from the back "nooo i-.... can't take.... mhmm anymore." liyah managed to breath out. drey sucked on het clit hard and liyah came again hard and she screamed out as her body had a wave of unbelievable pleasure.

drey pov:
seeing liyah struggling to stand i helped her up and back into the shower she goes. she sits on the floor still a little fidgety from 3 big orgasms. i clean up the mess and join her in the shower and clean us both up. she limps away to her dresser and pulls out an over sized t-shirt and booty shorts i think to myself she betta stop playing before i take her again. i put on boxers and an oversize shirt too. we make our way down stairs liyah gets oil to refry the fries because these bitches are cold.

as we wait for the oil to heat up liyah is sitting on the counter and im between her legs shes playing in my hair while drinking her fruit punch. and im playing ah uno game in a group message. "y'all been fucking haven't yall?" lana asked liyah started choking on her juice and i just avoided eye contact. " got the whole damn house smelling like sex nasty ass kids. but i can't control what you do so um idk how lesbian sex works do you use  any condoms? do you put condoms on straps? damn liyah idk how this shit works but um be careful and audrey break my sister heart i fucking dare you I'll break every bone in your body try me bitch." alana said to me.

"damn okay but i don't ever plan on breaking her heart this is my little baby and the love of my life." i say looking directly into her eyes she smiles and kisses me and i kiss her back

we hear the oil popping and we cook our fries but separately because liyah wanted to make she got all of her fries 😭 then she cook her chicken tenders.

after everything was done we went upstairs to her room and we started watching a movie. a scary one Annabelle 2 to be exact. liyah was laying on my chest and i had my arms wrapped around her tightly.

"babygirl" she called how does she call me babygirl when she bounces on my dick i ask myself. none the less i like it. "i love you so fucking much its scary thank you for showing me what true love really looks like. you came into my life where there was nothing but thunderstroms and hurricanes and you came in and made it all better- " she stops because she begins to cry i rub her back and kiss her forehead she continues again.

" baby you really make me happy you took a chance on me regardless of how i look on the outside you love me for me and just thank you for that." at this point shes ugly crying. i kiss her tears away " babygirl look at me" she looks up at me wet tear stained cheeks. "you make me the happiest person on the planet just hearing your voice makes my day go fro. worse to good from good to the bestest day ever. you've helped me in more ways than one. so no thank you for allowing me in and helping you mend your broken heart and if i had to choose ill do it all over again with you. aaliyah you are the most gorgeous woman I've met and i mean that shit. mamas i love you more than words can describe."

i tell her and she has this look of satisfaction on her face she smiles really big showing her pink braces.  "i love it when you smile like that" i tell her i kiss her nose then her forehead both of her cheeks then finally her lips. it was full of love, acceptance, gratitude, affectation, and bliss all in one kiss. we both pulled away both heavy breathing. i reclined back down to allow liyah to lay back on me, she placed her head on my boob and snuggled up into the blanket then she pulled her knees closer to her kinda like the fetal position.

i could tell by her breathing that she was almost sleep but before she really submitted to the sleep she said "dreybay i love yo sexy ass" i chucked and said " i love your sexy ass too." i rubbed her ass as to help her fall alseep not soon after she feel alseep and soon i submitted to sleep too.

thaaaaaanks for reading until next time! peace 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121 2 11
Warning! May trigger some people. There's a lot of deep shit and some things can get quite realistic. Please read if you think you're gonna be okay...
146K 3.7K 16
Emily had to take a year off from school because of her mental health, and now she's 18 and ready to start fresh. She's always been a straight-A stud...
167K 8.7K 45
After moving away for college Kaden's life was as predictable as she had imagined. Living day to day until she graduated, forming friendships and get...
32 2 23
This story is about a girl that has her life "built". She has a boyfriend, she's studying a carreer, her relationship with her parents is fine, she's...