Bangtan Types

bangtanmaniac tarafından

A combination of types of things the members would do, types of reactions they give and of course, some smuts... Daha Fazla

V- early morning
jungkook- detention gone dirty
Jimin - Fucked or Fired
Suga- Writer's Block
Jin- Storeroom Sex
jimin -honeymoon night
Jungkook- few more rounds
A new chapter
The signs and cuddling
The signs and kisses
BTS REACTION #1
BTS REACTION #2
BTS REACTION #3
BTS REACTION #4
BTS REACTION #5
BTS REACTION #6
BTS REACTION #7
Signs and BTS songs
SHORT ANNOUNCEMENT!
Signs and parts of jungkook
Signs and parts of taehyung
Signs and parts of jimin
Signs and parts of namjoon
REQUEST BOX!
Signs as BT21
BTS REACTION #8
BTS REACTION #9
BTS REACTION #10
Signs and parts of Hoseok
Signs and parts of Yoongi

BTS REACTION #11

1.3K 20 11
bangtanmaniac tarafından

!!Smut reaction so please do not read if you're uncomfortable!!*NSFW*🔞
You guys are in the middle of having sex when a member calls and they answer the phone while still still fucking you (Requested)

Jin: He pulls out and turned you around from doggy style so that your back is on the bed. "I want you to scream my name as loud as you can." He says while pumping his member. He entered you and after a few thrusts, his phone rang and he immediately pulled out and covered your mouth. "Change of plans, you're going to stay quiet while I take this phone call." He picks up the call and at the same time, he slid 2 digits into you while his thumb flicks on your clit. "Yea what's up yoongi." The talk continues and as he finger fucks you, you're covering your mouth trying your best not to moan. When he ended the call, he drops his phone to who knows where and uncovers your mouth, a loud and whiny moan escaping you immediately. Jin then thrusts straight into your pussy without warning and the session resumes.

Yoongi: You are in the middle of riding him in his production room, bouncing up and down on his member when he gets a phone call. He immediately puts his hand up signalling you to stop while he is on the phone. "Hoseok ah why are you calling me at such an ungodly hour" He starts talking to hoseok with his eyes taped shut because you were grinding and wiggling on his lap while his member is still in you. Yoongi turned to his computer and started playing one of his songs at a louder volume while talking. When the song started playing, he rams his hips upwards to continue where he left off so that the sounds of skin slapping would be masked. You continue to ride him and he mouths to you "You are such a naughty girl" while still on the phone and brings his other hand that's not holding the phone, onto your nipple.

Hoseok: both of you were in the practice room alone. You were in his arms while he thrusts into you against the wall. He then gets a call from one of the members. He panicks and puts you down, but he pushed you in front of the mirrors and told you to bend over with your arms supporting yourself against the mirror. When you're in the position, he picks up the phone and continues to slide his member in and out of you from the back. "Hey jin Hyung what's up?" He started his conversation and you could tell from looking at his reflection in the mirror, he was trying his best to have a normal conversation because he was holding back his moans. When the call ended, he pulled out and used one hand pinned your arms against the mirrors, while the other hand lifted your left leg onto his shoulders (thank god for flexibility), stretching your pussy. He enters without warning, causing your already stretched pussy to stretch even more.

Namjoon: He was in the middle of eating you out when the phone rang. He took his phone and was about to pick up when you whined "can you finish what you started first?" He smirked and brought you down to your knees, "if you can finish me before I end this call, I'll give you what you want and even more." You smiled and started sucking him off while he picked up the phone. "Yes jungkook?" You licked his ever so sensitive tip and he threw his head back at the sudden sensation. You then took as much as you could into your mouth and bobbed your head, switching it up with slow and rapid licks in between. You hollowed your cheeks and continued to suck him off until his grip on your hair tightened. "Sorry jungkook could you give me a second?" He detached the phone from his ear and muted the call "babe I'm gonna cum!" You moaned as an agreement for him to cum in your mouth and with a few more hard sucks, he shot his seeds into your mouth while letting out the deepest and longest moan you've heard. He immediately unmuted his phone and continued the conversation "yes I'm back and you were saying?" while he pushed you back to the bed and started working on your pussy.

Jimin: you guys were doing your weekly "workout" and jimin was hitting you from the back as you bend across the kitchen island, you both were going to cum until jimin's phone rang. "Hey namjoon Hyung!!" He picked up the phone when after he pulled out. You were going to walk back to your room, sexually frustrated but jimin grabs your wrist and had you bend over the kitchen table. You were shocked when he immediately plunges into you. Your scream followed by a pinch in the butt because jimin was on the phone and he wanted you to stay quiet. "Ah no, Y/N saw a bug." He started to move in and out, faster and faster and neither of you could make a sound and that's until both of you were going to climax. He sped up and didn't bother if namjoon could hear the skin slapping or the heavy panting anymore, "ahhhhhhh fuck!!!" You both said the same thing as both of you climaxed together. Jimin back hugged you and said through the phone "sorry Hyung you called at a wrong timing and I really can't help myself." He then proceeds to kiss your neck and your back.

Taehyung: As usual, a pool date turned a little too hot and now you and taehyung are fucking on your home's pool bench. "Oh my god babe, you're so tight." He said whole mercilessly pounding into you. As he took your left breast into his mouth, his phone rang and he groaned. He nibbled and licked on your nipple one more time before reaching over to take the call. "What do you want jimin?" Taehyung sat on the pool bench next to the one that you guys were fucking on, with his dick erected while the took the call. His serious face turned you on so much so you walked towards him and started to work your mouth around his cock. He threw his head back in pleasure while trying to maintain a conversation with jimin.  He was almost at his climax but he pulled you up so that you wouldn't finish him. You were upset that he wouldn't let you finish so you turned and walked away with a pout but he grabbed you and pulled you closer. He laid you on the pool bench and went down on you, with his phone still by his ear. He was going awfully slow so as to not produce too many wet noises for jimin to hear and the sight of you squirming for him to go faster really turned him on. Eventually the call ended and his tongue started flick your clit harder and faster. Just when you were about to climax, he removed his tongue and replaced it with his member. He thrusted into you till you squirted twice before he came.

Jungkook: "Daddy I want your cock in me right now." You pleaded with your hands bound to the headboard of the bed. A casual breakfast in bed with jungkook turned into a hot fucking session. As your wish was his command, he inserted into you without warning and left you screaming at the top of your lungs. "Babe we've fucked three times this week but you're still so fucking tight." He moans and grabs your boobs. Both of you were a moaning mess until his phone rang. Jungkook pulled out, untied you and covered your mouth with the tie instead. He then put on his bluetooh earpiece to answer the call. "Yes taehyung?" He said and sat on the bed with his back against the headboard. You were bored so you decided to get revenge since all he did was tease you previously. You got the maple syrup meant for the breakfast pancakes from the bedside table and drizzled some on his cock. You pressed your tongue against his cock and started licking his cock, sucking in between licks. He pressed his lips together and closed his eyes to control himself. When you noticed how he still hadn't cracked under the blowjob (curse his amazing self control), you decided to pour some syrup on yourself and started touching yourself to get the syrup off. Jungkook couldn't take the sight anymore and stopped you halfway before licking and sucking your breasts to get the syrup off. He went down, lower and lower until he was basically sucking on your sensitive bud. "Fuck this shit" he said under his breath before entering you. You could feel his pent up lust from the impact of his thrusts and his speed. The skin slapping was honestly so loud that taehyung probably heard it but jungkook didn't care. He tried to continue to conversation while nailing himself into you. Both of you came at nearly the same time and he let out a long and loud moan "AHHHHH Y/N AH!". After both of you came down from your high, he was still on the phone and he simply replied "yes we were fucking taehyung, you're welcome for the free audio."

OMG this is so long I am so sorry but I hope you enjoyed this smut reaction! Please leave requests in the comments section or the request box which is one of the above chapters! Thank you for reading and please remember to vote xoxo

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

274K 7.9K 134
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
169K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
32.5K 829 88
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
33.7K 778 80
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...