Out Of Town Guest: D.W

Autorstwa aut_189

{"Step closer, and you'll see what trouble does to you." } Lexie Jones isn't just an average small town gir... Więcej

~ Characters ~
Prologue
1: Out Of Town Guest
2: "Didn't I Say, I Would See You Around, Alexandra?"
3: Spice Called Friction
4: "Kick My Witch Ass, Huh?"
5: Scarlet Kisses Heal You
6: "Bite An Sour Apple, Will Ya"
7: Compelled By Wickedness
8: Burning Karma
9: "Risk To Regret, Dean."
10: And, Hold On Tight
11: Patience Is The Trick
12: Mystery Trials
13: Twin Falls, Minnesota
14: Ignorance At Pop's
16: Spun Like A Clock
17: Ride On
18: "Before You Fall"
19: Whiskey & Skylines
20: Star's
21: Penny TO A Problem
22: Sinister, Sinful
23: Fear Is For Weak
24: "Chaos Is My Forte."
25: Root With Lies
26: Denialized
27: "You're My Alex!"
28: Hostage In A Demon's Game
29: Cruel Intentions
30: Coffee Stains On Tiles
31: Among The Devil's Exit
32: Overwhelmed
Discontinued

15: Enter Ruby In Red

57 7 0
Autorstwa aut_189

Chapter 15: Enter Ruby In Red

Sunlight shines brightly through the cheap curtain drapes. Sam rolled out of bed, rubbing at the exhaustion behind his eyes. He didn't sleep do to Dean's late night rendezvous. He thought his headphones would drown out the bed shrieking and moans. No it didn't do shit. He gave up on trying to drown them out at the second round. Was this his way of getting back get him for telling Bobby behind his back? He wasn't sure. All he knew was that he won't be getting sleep.

A knock disturbed his thoughts. He quickly opened the door to avoid waking Dean. Carmela left at four and that was two hours after they finished the second round. His eyes widened like no tomorrow at the guest in his doorway.

"What are you doing here?" He whispered looking over his shoulder to make sure Dean was still asleep.

To his luck he was. He couldn't have Dean waking up right now. He knew his brother would flip his shit if he saw her.

"I'm here to help you, Samo." The blonde said ironically.

Sam rolled his eyes, holding her back." You can't be here."

The blonde laughed." You didn't tell your brother about me. Are you afraid he'll freak and have a stroke?" Sam glares in her direction.

"He'll kill you." He said with a growl.

"Oh chill isn't not like we're married or anything like that." She said as a chuckle rolled off her lips.

"I'm serious He will kill you or—"

"And so am I, Sam." He knew her patience was wearing thin.

Dean awoke to whispers. He rubbed his eyes sleepily before yawning to wake himself up. He got out bed and was about to get up to make himself coffee when he heard his brother's voice. He walked toward his brother and stood still.

"Sammy there's a demon in front of you!"

"I know." His brother answered back unbothered by the fact a demon was near him.

He shoots his brother a look. Did he just say he knows? No I have to be hearing things. There was no way Sammy would talk to a Demon.

"Did you just say I know?" He questioned his brother grabbing his shotgun.

Sam sighed before turning to the Demon. "Yes I did."

"And May I ask why you are soliciting with a Demon?!" Dean snapped as he cocked his shotgun.

"I prefer Ruby." Ruby interrupted as she's eye level with the barrel. She started slowly pressing forward and Dean lifts the gun higher with his fingers near the trigger. "I'm his friend."

"You're his friend!"

"She's not my friend, Dean." Sam said as he tried to grab the gun from his brother's death grasp.

"I'm helping him." Ruby says before snapping her fingers and the shotgun flew against the wall.

Dean's jaw clenched as his shotgun was taken away from him. Now he was defenseless against the demon. She flicked her eyes. Red flashed at them and then her eyes turned back to normal. So far Dean zero and the blonde demon one. Ruby laughed at Dean's face. He looked like he was about to rip her apart. How cute a hunter getting mad over a shotgun.

"Ruby." Sam finally spoke directly to her.

She shifted toward him and chuckled. "He must really love his toys." She taunted before earning a warning look from Sam. "Fine, fine."

"A demon!" Dean shouts angrily clicking his tongue.

"Excuse me, it's Ruby!" The demon snarled with a lace of annoyance. These Winchesters and their fighting. It was giving her a headache.

Dean ignored her, facing his brother while clenching his fists at his sides. Sam seemed defeated by the look Dean gave him. He swore his little brother never learns. First telling Bobby and now befriending Demons. Demons! Does he have to say it again. Demons! Demons! And lastly she was a freaking demon!

"Why?"

Ruby placed a force field against Dean. He struggled to break loose. His throat felt like it was being crushed by lacking of oxygen.

"Lilith." She replied instead of Sam. Dean snickered. Why should he trust her? You never trust a demon, ever. So why would he start now.
" She's planning things bigger than you can imagine."

"Try me, skank!" He threatened before he was thrown across the room and into the wall. 

Using two fingers she pushed him up along the wall. She had him by his throat, raising higher. Sam knew this was going to happen. She was dangerous and longed for torture. Hell she's a demon.

"I said I prefer the term Ruby, you spineless psycho!" She retorted tightening her hold on his neck and threw a packful punch to his left cheek.

"Ruby cut it out!" Her eyes flash back to red, whipped around to the tall Winchester and with a snap of her fingers he fell from her hold.

Dean panted heavily as he wiped his hand across his face and looked down at his palm. Blood appeared on his palm. Damn that skank has aggression issues. When he finally got his breath he gave his brother a stern look. He can't be his brother was befriending a demon.

"Fine." She sneered. "He wants to save you." Dean's panting hard as he looks at his brother.

"S-save me?" He massages his Adam's apple." You're trying to save me by a demon's help? Have you lost your mind, Sammy!"

"Like you had a mind when you sold your soul!" Sam barked back.

Dean look at his brother, fury blinking back behind his eyes. How could his brother think so lowly of him? He did it to save him. Did really have to say it out loud? Apparently he did.

"For you, Sammy!"

Before anyone could get a word out. Dean's phone starts ringing out of nowhere. Dean reaches for it and answered. His lips lined straight avoiding Sam's curious stares and the Demon's laugh. Sam followed him back to the Impala. Ruby tried to touch the door but Dean blasted her.

"In the back!" She growled, narrowing her eyes." Don't touch anything." He orders before the engine turned on.

Dean screeches to a stop. He bolted for the machete and a syringe filled the key ingredient. Dead man's blood. It will poison them just long enough to hack off their heads. Sam warns Ruby to stay put. Who did they think were? To tell a Demon to listen? Yeah it was easier said than done. Ruby fiddled with the back seat and traced circles into the martial with her nails.

Dean kicked the door, as soon as that happened. A nest of vampires awoke. They lunged for Dean. He swung his machete, slicing clean off the head. Two vampires came forward, bearing their razor sharp teeth. His machete hacked and hacked through the crowd. Sam wasn't far behind. He was worried for Dean. He didn't need his brother checking out before the time ran out. He held the syringe in his left hand. He saw his brother needed help.

"Come at me, vamp!"

Dean's eyes widened, swearing violently. What is Sammy doing? He couldn't move. His arms weakens from the impact he took. The vamp hisses before lunging for Sam. Dean wrestled with the rope that was cutting off his blood circulation.

"Sam, what are you doing?!" He shouted, frantically rubbing his tied rope against a iron nail to break free.

Sam didn't get time to answer. He was thrown across the barn. He felt like whole body contort. His bones inflamed at the aching fire from the impact. Dean worked harder at the rope. The vamp smirked before reaching over Sam.

"Looks like I have lunch after." Dean's eyes burned back at the sound. He wanted to threw that blood sucker's head off and reattach it before hacking clean again.

"Not so fast!" All a sudden the vamp was against the barn wall.

Sam blinked his eyes quickly to make sure he wasn't losing his mind. Dean finally broke free but before he could his timing was off. He looked over to find the Vamp against the barn, flaunting his legs and then his head fell. The sight was gruesome. Blood splattered. Red and sticky.

"R-ruby." Sam squeaked out as he reset his dislocated shoulder and stood up.

"I saved your pathetic hunter asses. A thank you should be an order." Ruby sassed, sliding her fingers against the machete blade.

Dean scowled at the blonde with demonic eyes furious that a demon. A demon saved his ass. He stalked out the barn door and gets into the Impala. Sam was quiet the rest of the car ride. He knew his brother wouldn't be pleased by what Ruby did for them. He didn't exactly trust her but if she was his only hope to save his brother from hell. Hell he will burn something to save him. So what if she saved them, he's getting his brother's life saved.

—xx—

Lexie walked into her classroom. Her instructor stood in the front demonstrating about the safety of CPR. She sat by Ethan and Jamie. Jamie and Ethan were like Lexie's med school buddies. Jamie smiled before heading her a sheet. Lexie looked down and sighed. Homework. That's the only thing she didn't like about being in medical school.

"Lex?" She looked up and saw Ethan lightly pinching her." Huh?" She mumbled before rubbing at her tired eyes. Her brother didn't make any coffee and she didn't have time to stop before class. "You look exhausted. Did you sleep at all last night?"

"No. I was busy studying for CPR training, Ethan."

A smirk crossed his lips." Ohh, you hooked up with our Med instructor last night." Lexie slapped his arm.

"Hell no, Ethan!" She laughed. Before she look back at Ethan she makes sure he wasn't listen to her." I was home with my brother."

Ethan gives a look."Oh sure. And then you fucked Dr. Myles."

"I was not. And I'm celibate. No more men and that's it. I'm done with players." Jamie grabs her hands.

"So.. you want more options?"

"No." Lexie chuckles." No, I'm straight, Jam."

"Ohh really, you seem very close with your brother's girl or oh yeah ex-girl."

Lexie's cheeks blush." No. Ew she's like my sister or maybe will be my sister-in-law!" Lexie exclaims softly before hearing shushes and Dr. Myles stops his lesson.

Oh crap! She feels like fainting from embarrassment. Her teacher was coming up to her. She heard 'oohs' and whispers as he approached. "See me after class, Jones." He said before heading back to front.

"Look what you did." She muttered angrily before hiding her face into her hoodie.

After class, she waited for everyone to leave the room. Dr. Myles looked different. He closed the door behind the last student before waiting for her to explain. Lexie inhaled deeply before she left out a huge sigh. She hated talking about her life.

Dr. Myles seemed understanding and allowed her to demonstrate on the dummy. She pushed up and down on the dummy. Her hands were placed by the breastbone or sternum if you wanted to be accurate. She pushed two inches deep into the chest before she heard a click. Then placed her ear by the mouth, giving two rescue breaths before doing thirty more chest compressions.

"Good job, Ms. Jones."

"Thank you Dr. Myles." She said as she cleaned the dummy with some rubbing alcohol.

"Ignore Mr. Nick and Ms. Kiln." Lexie raises her eyebrow. "What I mean is the teasing. They like to pick on you from what I can see."

She stood up after she placed the dummy back into the red bag. "Oh that no that's all games. They don't really mean it and besides Dr. Myles they are my friends. I appreciate your concern."

She saw him nod before she threw her bag over her shoulder. She waved goodbye before leaving class. She sighed in relief. She wasn't in trouble. She didn't want to screw with her career. She got into her car and drove back to Sunnyside trailer park. She walked in with a stressed smile.

Her smile quickly fades when she walked into the living room. There she found FP and Alice. She couldn't help but smirk. She knew this was going to happen. Alice was on her brother's lap.

"Ooh wee the smoke!" The couple broke apart. Lexie bursted out laughing. "Wow Alice didn't think you would be riding my brother's dick." Alice and FP's cheeks blush pink.

"W-we thought you would be at Pop's." Alice stammers quickly searching for her undergarments.

Lexie shook her head with a satisfied smirk." No not today and maybe you shouldn't fuck on our couch."

"My trailer, Lexie." FP pointed out.

"I pay rent, FP. And cook so I think it's our trailer." FP groaned as he buckled his pants.

"Whatever."

"Not whatever you. Now I gotta bleach that couch from your and Alice's asses!" She snapped before giggling.

She walked over to the sink, pulling out some disinfectant wipes. She inhaled the chemical flumes and coughed. Alice looked over at FP, kissed him on the cheek before leaving. FP muttered something but she couldn't understand. She was too busy protecting herself from her brother and Alice's rebounds.

Her phone pings later that night after dinner. She assumed it was her friends or maybe Alice to ask her not to tell. She laid on her bed, clicking on the icon and then frowned with confusion.

Unknown: Hey

Lexie: uhm who is this?

Unknown: I'm Sam.

Lexie: okay... Sam. Why are you texting me?

She shut her phone. She walked out of her room, opened the hallway closet and headed to the bathroom. She turned on the shower. As she let the hot steamy water stream down her body. Her mind was clouded by one person. No Lexie stop it! She scolded herself. She reached for the shampoo, squirting two pumps into her palms and massaged into her hair.

He didn't deserve her. He lied to her about what he did and her brother almost died in his care. She didn't want to believe the supernatural world but Jason actually attacked her and her family. There was no getting around that.

She shut off the valve to the shower, wrapped a towel around her body and snuck back to her room. She sighed before walking to her closet. Her eyes floated over the clothes in front her. She picked a pair of Pj's. A long sleeve shirt with grumpy from Snow White and the seven dwarfs and a pair of joggers. She laid back in bed, turned her phone over and refocused her eyes on the screen.

Unknown: We've met before. I have a brother and I'll like to meet up.

Lexie: Dean?! I told you to leave me the fuck alone.

Unknown: I'm not Dean, I swear. I'm his little brother, Sam. Dean didn't want to lie to you. He really cares about you. If you would just agree to meet with me and I'll explain what happened.

Lexie sighed. She couldn't believe this. Man should she agree to this. She wasn't sure. How could she trusted him? She didn't trust people easily. Her father hurt her more times than she can count. She decided to text back and see what happened.

Lexie: Alright, I'll here you. When?

Unknown (Sam): Tuesday at the River by our home.

Lexie: Fine Tuesday it is then. No Dean.

Sam: Okay. I won't tell Dean. I'll just make up a random case.

Lexie: I'll listen but if I don't like what you have to say. I never want to see you or your brother again. Caphee?

Sam: Caphee. See you Tuesday.

Lexie: By the way, how the hell did you get my number?

She was curious. It's not everyday someone randomly texts her. Nobody really texts her. Only Alice, her friends, brother and the kids. Oh sometimes Ethan would text her. He's usually really busy with his family and school to text anyone. So he rather call. Which didn't mind. Her phone buzzed again and she turned back on.

Sam: I hope this doesn't make me so desperate or creepy. I got it off Dean's phone. He's not the same. He's bitter again and I fear someday it will eat away the Dean I know.

Lexie: Okay that's a tad creepy and kinda desperate, Sam. But I can see that you did it for your brother's sake and that's very sweet... I think.

Sam: Yeah... and thanks I guess.

Lexie: See you I guess on tuesday.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

36.6K 576 21
Cassandra Winchester...or as she's most preferred as The Forgotten Winchester. She's Sam and Dean's little sister but the thing is, she's forgo...
791K 16.9K 115
Book 1 " Everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they were once before." Elen...
7.2K 333 47
It had been one year since Alexis had been in the hunting world. One year since Sam had pushed Lucifer back into the pit and stopped the apocalypse...
160K 5.3K 41
Y/N was a civilian who lived a pretty straight-forward, boring, apple-pie lifestyle. She was incredibly smart...in fact, despite her being so young...