Ghost Hunting (SaTzu)

By Raine1o1

Ghost hunting can be fun, but sometimes it takes a dark turn... More

One-shot

The Story

2.8K 110 91
By Raine1o1

Hello. 😋

Told ya, it's not scary. lol

I just wanted to share what really 'happened'

So, I'll talk about how it happened by retelling the story.

🍃🍃🍃

1) Headless ghost

That first part felt unreal.

Like, when I first heard that story I didn't even believe it. I mean, can you?

It sounded like a made-up story or too exaggerated. Do you know what I mean?

There were 5 (?) Or 6 (?) Girls practicing their dance outside their 'locked' classroom.
And it was at night.

Like its always dusk when PH school time ended. And if you have important rehearsals to do for a certain subject, the best time to practice would be after school. So that's about 5 pm. Even us, we do our extra activities at night in school. (WE HAVE NO CHOICE) especially if the deadline is coming.

So those girls were doing the same thing.

At first, the lights went out and the fan started to turn. Of course, they were surprised and confused. They then saw that bloody girl standing at the corner of their room, at the same time that head pops out all of a sudden taken everyone aback.

Yeah, the others ran and she was left behind crying her eyes out.

Like how the story goes, the others were glad a faculty office had its light on and one teacher was busy grading.

They all went up together after begging. I mean the teacher was terrified as well. They were all crying in front of her. lol

This story went viral all around school. It was an old story when I started school there. So I think it happened in the early 2000s.

🍃🍃🍃

2) The loop

Okay, the loop.

In Tagalog, "nilamat"

(I'm not sure, okay?  lol, coz I'm not a Tagalog. 😂 we called it "lamat" in my language)

One of the superstitions in the PH that is caused by "engkanto" or "enchanted creatures"

Though many have experienced it, and to avoid being trapped in the loop you have to say "tabi po" or "excuse me" to places that you've never been too. Like in the forest or just anywhere you think it felt 'creepy'.

It's one way of respecting 'them'.

Coz if you don't do it, they'll get pissed and probably will send you to a loop or even manage to let you see them.

They say to 'undo' the spell they gave was to wear your shirt inside out.

Honestly, it sounds so funny. 😂 but sue me, it'll save you.

My experience for that was in a near-miss situation. lol

It was near but glad we missed it. 😃

It happened like this.

We were ghost hunting. lol

And it was raining hard with thunders and all.

We passed by this corridor and we can see at the end there was an open window. But you can't see the inside since it was dark. Except for the back part since it had its lights on. (The garden maybe?)

So we noticed somebody was inside, so we all stopped walking.

The one inside that room is just a dark figure walking in the middle (we can tell because of the chairs arrangement every time lightning strikes) with a small flashlight.

At first, we were like "just someone who left something and went looking for it"

The thing is,

The window was a large type that had three divisions.

The figure was on walking in the middle (part of the window) and when he will move further he'll disappear on each side of the window. He'll only appear again in the middle.

Like wtf? It's not like the window was a separate type. It was only a large window with divided to three. Yet we can only see him in the middle walking and disappeared on each end as he passes.

The leader was like "let's go check it out"

LIKE ARE YOU FCKING KIDDING US?

Of course, we did not do it. Suddenly someone jokingly screamed startling everyone in the process making them run.

Me, a chill gal, just walked. 😂
I don't why but I wasn't scared at all. lol

By the next day, I told one of my close friends about it and she was like "let's check it out today"

So yeah, I was like "okay"

Since it was 3 or 4 pm at that time. So a lot of students were still in that area.

When we got there I was shocked. Like utterly shocked.

I took her to where we stood when it happened and what I see made me say "the fuck?"

Honestly...

The window not there anymore.

She was like "you said it was there"

I was like "yeah... It WAS there..."

When we moved closer, the window was actually now on the side. Like it's not where it was when we saw it.

I'm just glad we didn't pass by it or else we would've ended up in the loop.

🍃🍃🍃

3) White Lady

The ever-popular lady in PH.

She looked like Sadako. White dress with her long black hair covering her face.

So it was when I was tired of being with my group doing the hunting coz they were all bracing themselves arm to arm as we passed by that room (headless ghost).

I felt hot in that situation so I separated myself and went ahead walking down the dark stairs. Seriously, I was rolling my eyes as I ate a popsicle. 😂

When I got down, I stopped midway of the stairs coz I saw a white "light" shone against the stairs.

Basically, I was staring at it for a minute trying to decide whether it was just a light or the other one. lol
And I'm still eating my popsicle. 😂

But yeah, I can make out the hair and its too bright for just a mere light.

The lady was sitting sideways on the stairs where we first went up (there's an opposite stair as well)

Suddenly all of them got down and nobody even noticed it. 😅
Like seriously...

So, I just shrugged and concluded it was just a light.

But my friend whispered to my "did you see that?"

Of course, I pretended that I sent knew what she meant and asked what do u mean. lol, when she said "that white lady" I argued back and said it was a white light. 😂 but she argued back that it wasn't.

But yeah, I knew it was.

🍃🍃🍃

4) The Slamming door

I will never forget the time when that fucking door slammed in front of my face.

It was 5:25 pm

I was in the second yr in high school when this happened.

Two classmates of mine were on cleaning duty and the other one asked me to stay coz we're going home together (since we have the same route to home)

So yeah, I waited outside with my bags and all. After they were done, they went outside with me and basically just talk. Like "gossip" or something. Pretty normal for students to do. lol

So, I was standing outside our class and across me was our class' mini restroom.

Some PH classrooms had their own restroom. So we also had ours.

That restroom. I have never used that for the whole year. Why? It had no lights and its reeeeeeeaaaaaaallllllllly dark inside. Wtf. I don't know why they still haven't fixed that.

Anyways, so that restroom had its door open. You can't even see the inside.

So as we were gossiping (I was just actually listening. lol) and all. The moment I laid my eyes on that restroom it slammed right across my very eyes.

Cliche. My eyes went wide and we shut the fuck up.

Like dude? There are only three of us left and all of us are outside. Like-

So, the two girlies became scared when I said "I'm getting out of here"

Why? Tough luck. Their bags are still inside the room. 😂 so they had to go get it.

I was about to scram when both of them held onto my uniform like darn it! I dont want my uniform to tear up. 😒 so I quickly helped them get their darn bags and immediately locked the room.

Well, our room was located on the farthest side of the school. It's a bungalow type building (like one floor only) and was behind a two storey building. Heck. Ours was so isolated. lol especially from the sun. 😒

So, yeah... that freaking door...

🍃🍃🍃

5) Hair coming down

I did not experience this. Rather it's from my classmate. In the same room (above)

So she left her umbrella by the window near where she sat, and there are no more students in that building anymore. And when she was about to get it, a hair suddenly went down and well... Of course, she ran and didn't even bother getting her umbrella.

She then told us what happened by tomorrow.

🍃🍃🍃

6) Jeongyeon's part where she said she did not introduce Tzuyu (when in the first place she did)

I can only describe it as that. lol, I don't know what it calls.

Anyways, I was the one who experienced that.

Creepy? Yeah.

....and confused...

So, it was like this.

I went to a Christian school in my freshmen years (then I was transferred to that centennial school by my sophomore years)

So, it was a lunch break and we all had our lunch done already. All of my classmates went to the restroom (this had a separate restroom outside the class) to change to our P.E. attire.

Me, as lazy as I am, I already wore my P.E. shirt underneath my uniform. lol, so I don't need to cram inside the restroom.

There are two of us, let's call her Jane, left in class. I asked Jane if she had seen, (let's call her 'Lorie'), Lorie.

She then said Lorie was in the restroom. So I went there and immediately found her. I tapped her shoulder and asked her if she could come with me to the library coz I'm looking for a book.

I'm pretty studious. FYI. lol but stupid most of the time. 😂

So she went there with me and when we got in we instantly shut up coz, of course, its a library.

I went there looking for the book when all of a sudden she disappeared. Like hell... I didn't notice where she went.

Since I didn't find the book, I went back to the classroom alone. And when I got there I saw her talking to Jane.

Like girl? Are u trying to bitch me?

I confronted her and gave her a piece of my mind and she was utterly shocked along with Jane who was also confused.

I walked out. lol okay. Just back to my table actually.

Then she came up to me and told me what happened and why I'm acting like that. I told her that.

And she was like "no, you are the one who's not here"

Dude. She's trying to fck my brains up.

I'm still mad and she's trying to pull a prank on me.

She explained her side.

She said the ones left in the class were her and Jane. She did not see where I was.

She then asked Jane to accompany her to the cafeteria downstairs. And when the got back up, they saw me exiting the library.

Like...

Do u know what kind of feeling is that???

I asked Jane and she explained the same thing.

That's 2/3

I lose.

So where the fucking hell am I?

That's what the question that I still can't answer. Coz for me, what I experience was just like a normal thing but the thing is, it was not normal anymore coz the others have a different story.

🍃🍃🍃

7) I thought I saw my classmate

So this happened in my senior years.

Our class was moved to 6 in the morning. wtf right?

So we basically go to school at 5:30 am 😂 this was due to the overpopulation of the school. They need to make more rooms for the other students.

My school was pretty popular for a public school in my city so the number of students always increases.

Anyways,

It was 5:32 am and dawn is still breaking 😂
I was walking down this dim lot corridor toward my class (it's at the end of  the corridor)

In the distance, I saw my classmate who was in charge of opening the doors.

Me: thank God I don't have to wait outside

Yes, I was legit happy that I don't need to wait outside. lol

As I was getting nearer, my hair stands.

Yep, it was fucking locked. 😊 locked, I tell you.

I leaned against the railing and stared at the lock. wtf

I did not bother looking inside. 😂 I might see something I don't want to. 😂

🍃🍃🍃

The other scenes were from stories that I have heard from other students who are not my classmates. Like "gossips" and stuff.

So, other personal scary experience will be told on Halloween. 😂

I have a third eye and I can sense ghosts. It's not a thing that I like. WHO LIKES SEEING GHOSTS? YOU CAN HAVE THIS GIFT. 😃

I'm not easily scared. I even tend to laugh it off once I see one. lol

Honestly, I'm more scared of the living than the dead.

Yeah, the dead can scare the hell out of you but it's your own doing that will make you harm yourself.

But the living, you'll never know. It can be a quick death or a very traumatizing and agonizing painful memory if you're alive.

That's it.

😃

Share your experience by commenting down below. 😊

And...

⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓
H  A  P  P  Y

S  A  T  Z  U

D   A   Y
⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓
02.25.19
⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓

Ciao~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 185 16
A supernatural malevolent being's first night attack didn't work well (No, this is not a horror story) 😂
162K 6.5K 38
❝ A story of two young girls striving to be part of each other's lives once again. ❞ [ edits ] 093018 093118 111918
1.6K 51 9
Former Ghost Recon member, Y/N L/N lives in Seoul Korea, attempting to get back into the everyday life, until an incident leads to the meeting of a G...
29.9K 1.1K 22
The world is a dark place. Filled with mystery, secrets and maybe a spark of happiness and hope. However, the darkness can still be overcomed when li...