ACCIDENTALLY IN LOVE

By Shahiedah1

At a point in life, everyone eventually fall in love. While for some falling in love is pretty sweet and for... More

๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟA/N๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผINTRODUCTION๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘CHAPTER 1๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธA LITTLE SOMETHING๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’CHAPTER 3๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
โšก๏ธโšก๏ธโšก๏ธCHAPTER 5โšก๏ธโšก๏ธโšก๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅCHAPTER 6๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
โ„๏ธโ„๏ธโ„๏ธCHAPTER 7โ„๏ธโ„๏ธโ„๏ธ
๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠCHAPTER 8๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ
๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅCHAPTER 4 ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ
๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆCHAPTER 9๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€
๐Ÿš๐Ÿš๐ŸšCHAPTER 10๐Ÿš๐Ÿš๐Ÿš
๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบCHAPTER 11๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ
๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚CHAPTER 12๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚
๐ŸŒฒโ™ฆ๏ธ๐ŸŒฒโ™ฆ๏ธ๐ŸŒฒCHAPTER 13๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿฅ€๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿฅ€CHAPTER 14 ๐Ÿฅ€๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸงŠ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸงŠ๐Ÿ–คCHAPTER 15๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‹
๐ŸŒนโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒนโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒนChapter 16 ๐ŸŒนโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒนโšก๏ธ
๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ’ง๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ’ง๐ŸŒณChapter 17๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ’ง๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ’ง
๐Ÿฆ„โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿฆ„โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿฆ„Chapter 18๐Ÿฆ„โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿฆ„โ˜€๏ธ
๐Ÿง๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿง๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸงPart 19๐Ÿง๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿง๐ŸŒŸ
๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‘Part 20๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‘
โ˜˜๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅโ˜˜๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅโ˜˜๏ธPart21โ˜˜๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅโ˜˜๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅโ˜˜๏ธ
โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ’จโ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ’จโ˜„๏ธPart 22โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ’จโ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ’จโ˜„๏ธ
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿ’™Part 23๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿ’™
๐ŸŒจ๐Ÿฅฎ๐ŸŒจ๐Ÿฅฎ๐ŸŒจPART 24๐ŸŒจ๐Ÿฅฎ๐ŸŒจ๐Ÿฅฎ๐ŸŒจ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸPart 25 ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿง€๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฅฅ๐Ÿฆ‹PART 26๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿง€๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฅฅ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒผPart 27๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸฉCHAPTER 28๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅฆ
โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿทโœˆ๏ธ๐ŸทCHAPTER29๐Ÿทโœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿทโœˆ๏ธ
๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธChapter 30๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ

๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒปCHAPTER 2๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป

783 134 5
By Shahiedah1

KHADIJA POV

"Skrrrrrrr! Skrrrrrrrrr!Skrrrrr!" Went my alarm,Oh! God its Monday,uhmm that's the weekday I really hate and am sure some people can also relate.

There was the time boldly displayed on the alarm clock,7:00am.

"Oh my days" I gasped.

First off, am almost late for my lecture which starts by 8:00am,whats almost late?Am already late because there is no way am going to beat that time and secondly, this lecture is not an ordinary lecture that one just goes into the class,jots down important stuffs and then you know write attendance and leave.

This is Mr Tahir's AKA the meany AKA the stricty AKA maximum embarrassment lecture for crying out loud like just missing his class is like getting a ticket to carry over(C/O)town and in addition,coming to his class late brings about what I call "Maximum embarrassment".
Yup! Thats right.This man can insult for Africa and what not and a whole lot of blah blah blah.

Now being late is not something I want to be involved in and not to gasconade but i have never been late to his class and well,I guess luck is not on my side today.

"No time to waste" I told myself,then swiftly went into the bathroom,took a really short bath which lasted,hmm not important. Not to go into details, I did all the necessary stuffs and then sauntered out of the bathroom dripping wet and
there I was, standing in front of my wardrobe deciding what to wear in lieu of being quick about everything but nope,you know when it comes to what I want to wear, I got to look good [All mi ladies can relate right?(wink)].
Finally, I decided to pick my Navy blue gown with a black hijab to complete it. I grabbed the olive oil bottle and began rubbing it.

🎵"Just a young boy with a quick fuse
I was uptight wanna let loose🎶🎼
Thunder,feel The thunder"🎶

"Oh! God who is calling me now" I stated while picking up my phone.The caller Id displayed my besty name (Adam)

KHADI: Salam bestyyy

ADAM: Wasalam! K! Where are you at? It almost time for the lecture and FYI this is 7:20am fa.

KHADI: Glad you told me the time cuz I didn't even check it and about my whereabout,no time to explain now.
Just save me a spot.OK bye now.

I didn't wait for him to reply when I hung up(I know,rude right but this girl is in a hurry).
I threw the phone on the bed,picked up my clothes, dressed up. Now time for some nude make up. In no time i was done with it, grabbed my bag from the bag hanger and then picked up my phone and some books that were literally scattered on my bed.

"Finally" i muttered.

I sauntered out of the room running downstairs when I remembered I didn't put on perfume.
Subhanallah! How can I forget to spray perfume of all things?
I ran back upstairs,grabbed the perfume from the dressing mirror,sprayed to my heart content. I checked my phone clock and now its 7:28am.
God! Time flies and yup I would not even make it to the class early.

I went downstairs,there I met my mum,Liham and Ya Safiya all sitted in the dinning room with aunty Maimuna serving them breakfast.

"Mama ina kwana" I greeted.

"Ya Safiya INA kwana"

"Lafiya lau(fine),har zance a kirawo ki(I wanted to even call you).Zauna ga abinci nan(sit down,there is food)" mama mentioned.

"No mummy,I have lectures by 8:00am and its the meany lecture fa. So I don't want to be late" I replied my eyes fixed on the delicious fried chips on the dinner table.
" Too bad you can't eat them" my inner mind mentioned.

"But you skipping breakfast is not OK mana".

"Yes mama,i know,don't worry I will get something to eat when I get to school.
Sai anjima(see you later)" i swiftly ran out of the house before mum stops me.

I got to the roadside in ten minutes,wondering how right?Well let's just say the roadside is a bit far from my house and well I don't have my own car yet.

I stood by the roadside hoping to get a keke napep(tricycle) as soon as possible but today seems not to be my lucky day.
I stood there for about some minutes but still no tricycle and boarding a bike would be my last option because of my past experiences with it.

My phone started ringing".
"Yay! Its yaya Abdallah calling" I squeaked. It's been long I heard from him.

YAYA: salam baby na

KHADI: yaaaaayaaaaaa! Ya ka k?(how are you?).

YAYA: Qlau fa(I am fine).K fa?

KHADI: Quite alright,so you remembered me today ko?

YAYA: see you! What's that noise?

KHADI: oh! Its just vehicles,i am by the roadside looking for tricycle and well luck seems not to be on my side and yes am very late for an important lecture.

YAYA: Kai!kai! kai! Sorry dear,just take a bike instead. Its faster.

KHADI: You know I can't mana,besides am sure I will soon get one.

YAYA: Oh! Oh! Lemme guess because of your phobia for bikes. Khadi,just face your fear ko,you are running late.

KHADI: Well I guess you are right. I have to face my fear today.

YAYA: That's my baby. Alright, baby na
Time to go,I want to call mama now. Bye!

KHADI: OK toh! Bye bye

The call ended and still no sign of a tricycle.

"Well,just go with the bike stuff" my subconscious mind told me.

"Well,here goes nothing" I heaved a sigh and called out a bike I saw approaching.

Oh!Gosh,why will it stop across the road and now I have to cross over this dirty mud water.I was about to cross when a Range Rover sport car splashed mud water all over my hijab and part of my gown too.

"Subhanallah!" I gasped.

"What kind of animal are you?" I shouted at the top of my voice.The person driving only waved his hands through the window indicating "sorry".

"God! People are just stupid nowadays.ugh!"

"Ina zuwa(i am coming)" I signalled the bike man to wait a little,this is because my clothes were covered in mud and going back home isn't an option.I went to a nearby shop,got pure water and cleaned some areas and left the ones that are too tough to be rinsed out.

I checked my phone and its now 7:39am.
"I am officially late" I said to myself.

I crossed the road and met with the bike man.

Me:"Kai ni udus (take me to udus).

Bike man:Toh! Kudin ki is 250 fa(your money is 250).

Me:Haba mallam(Ahan mallam), zan baka 200(I will pay you 200).

Bike man:Aa wallah sai 250(no,its 250) and ki na da change ko(you have change right).

Me:A naji mutafi, a kawai shi(I have heard ,let's go I have it)

My phone started ringing again and its my besty

Adam:K wai Ina ki k ne(where are you now?).

Me:Ina kan bike ne,I will be there in some minutes sha.

Adam:OK toh yi Sauri, its almost 8:00am.

Me:OK toh! Bye Bye

The bike stopped midway.

Khadi:Mallam lafiya,menene ya faru(what happened?)

Bike man:Mallama lafiya(fine), bari na duba(let me check it).
Engine in ya ki ya yi starting fa(The engine refuse to start)

Khadi:Na ga rayuwa(i have seen life)
Yau na bushe o(I have dry today)

Today is totally my bad day.
First,waking up late which is unlike me,then no sign of a tricycle,then being splashed with mud water, now the bike isn't starting and now its 7:43am.

"Should I just go back home"I said to myself.
No dont,remember the consequences.

"I dont care about the consequences"

"Trust me honey,you do!" My subconscious mind said.

Bikeman: Mallama Dan Allah ki yi hakuri,ya kusan tashi(please in the name of Allah dont be angry,it will soon start)

Well,well,well, feeple
Do you think Khadi will get to the lecture in time(who am I kidding,there is no way she can)

To those that viewed,voted and added my story to their library.Thanks a million
last but not the least,
do not forget to share with your friends
😁😘💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 18.9K 34
Meet Zarah,a 19 years old quiet nerdy girl who just got admitted into Bayero university kano to study medicine ๐Ÿ˜ what happens when an encounter cha...
73.3K 5.7K 12
"Khadijah you aren't the only one forced in this marriage" "Yusuf have you ever been-" "You have always used that against me sayin...
16.4K 1.9K 42
Aisha Hidaya Mu'az Ardo, a young lady in her early 20s living as an independent woman. Not only was she independent but she had responsiblities, she...
4.6K 869 28
Yasmine is a star girl, with plans for the future, good grades and a boyfriend to top it up but how can she survive when her enemies are her family...