Somebody to Love - A Joe Mazz...

Από thediamondgal

Julie Watson is a YouTube cover artist who just moved to LA. She meets up with an old friend who invites her... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1 - A New Beginning
Chapter 2 - Getting Settled
Chapter 3 - An Old Friend
Chapter 4 - The Party
Chapter 5 - The Aftermath
Chapter 6 - Finding Some Answers
Chapter 7 - The...Dinner Party?
Chapter 8 - Seeing Joe Again
Chapter 9 - The Phone Call
Chapter 10 - The First Date: Part 1
Chapter 11 - The First Date Part 2
Chapter 12 - A Couple Dates Later
Chapter 13 - Letting It All Out
Chapter 14 - Hooking Him In
Chapter 15 - The First Time
Chapter 16 - Pillowtalk and Christmas
Chapter 17 - Finishing The Pacific
Chapter 18 - Valentine's Day
Chapter 19 - The Road Trip
Chapter 20 - Checking In
Chapter 21 - Getting Ready
Chapter 22 - Going Clubbing
Chapter 23 - The Morning After
Chapter 24 - The Birthday Surprise
Chapter 25 - The Day Before
Chapter 26 - Saying Goodbye
Chapter 27 - The First Day Alone
Chapter 28 - The Halfway Point
Chapter 29 - A Sudden Phone Call
Chapter 30 - The Final Days and Hours
Chapter 31 - Reuniting
Chapter 32 - Prepping For Day One
Chapter 33 - Deacy
Chapter 34 - Live Aid
Chapter 35 - A Perfect End to A Perfect Day
Chapter 36 - The Announcement Video
Chapter 37 - A Day Out
Chapter 38 - Facing the Crowd
Chapter 39 - Meeting the Boys
Chapter 40 - Watching Him Act
Chapter 41 - Afternoon Tea
Chapter 42 - The Instagram Post
Chapter 43 - Rockfield Farm
Chapter 44 - The Haircut
Chapter 45 - The Trailer
Chapter 46 - Pain and Jurassic Park
Chapter 47 - Bad News and A Date
Chapter 48 - Joe's Birthday
Chapter 50 - Home For Christmas Part 1
Chapter 51 - Home For Christmas Part 2
Chapter 52 - The Last Day
Chapter 53 - Moving In
Chapter 54 - New York
Chapter 55 - The Fight Part 1
Chapter 56 - The Fight Part 2
Chapter 57 - Healing
Chapter 58 - Press Tour
Chapter 59 - The Premiere
End

Chapter 49 - The Anniversary

1.9K 45 6
Από thediamondgal

Warning: SMUT (It's their anniversary. Can you blame them?)

----------

On the morning of December 1st, I was woken up by Joe's alarm. I groggily half opened my eyes and watched Joe grunt and turn off the alarm. I turned over in bed and wrapped my arms around him. He kissed the top of my head as I smiled with closed eyes.

"Morning, honey," he said in a gravely tone of voice.

"Good morning," I replied.

"Do you know what today is?" he asked. I sighed against him.

"Mm-hmm," I hummed with a smile. I rested my head against his chest. "Happy anniversary."

"Happy anniversary," he repeated. I looked up at Joe and gave him a kiss on the lips. It was slow and dragged out. Our tired lips lingering on each other's in a loving matter. I pulled away and just stared into his eyes.

"One year," I sighed. "Insane." I chuckled with a smile.

"And I love you just as much as day one, if not more," Joe said as he softly kissed my forehead.

"Aww," I reacted. "How adorable."

"That's me, always being adorable," Joe said. I laughed as I nuzzled my face further into his chest. "I got you something. I know you usually don't like gifts, but I couldn't help myself. This is such a special occasion."

"What is it?" I asked. I didn't mind that he had gotten me something because I had also gotten him something.

"Wait here," he said as he shifted out from under me. I retracted my arm and sat up against the headboard. I reached over and grabbed my glasses off the nightstand so that I could actually see what the present was. Joe walked over to his dresser, opening the top drawer and rifling through his clothes to find a box. He had tucked it far down so that I wouldn't see it if I had quickly opened the drawer. He smiled at the box before looking over at me sitting on the bed. He walked over and sat next to me on the edge of the bed. He handed me the box. "Here," he said with a bright smile on his face.

"Thank you," I whispered as I touched his arm. I turned my focus to the box. It was light blue like the one my princess ring came in. I could tell he got it from the same store. I untied the white bow and slowly flipped open the top. Sitting perfectly in the box was a silver chain attached to a silver crown. Inside the crown was a clear gem that shimmered in the dim light of our nightstand lamp. I gasped when I saw it. "Joe," I whispered, astonished that he was able to pick out things that I absolutely loved. "I love it." I leaned in and kissed him. Putting my hand on his cheek to pull him in closer.

"I'm glad you like it," he said.

"It matches the ring you got me." I looked over at the nightstand where the princess ring was sitting, waiting for me to wear it for the millionth day in a row.

"That was the point," Joe remarked. "Anything for my princess." I hummed with happiness at his words. Kissing him again. He pulled the box from my hands and took the necklace out of it. "Do you want to put it on?"

I nodded. He took the sides of the necklace in his hands, undoing the clip. I grabbed my hair into a loose ponytail. I turned so my back was facing him. He wrapped the necklace around my neck gently. Making sure that the cold metal was resting lightly and comfortably on my skin. He clipped the necklace shut and let his fingers rest on my neck. He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on the nape of my neck to signal that he was done. I let my hair go and stood up. I walked over to the mirror in the room and danced my fingers across the chain. Admiring how beautiful it looked on my neck. Joe came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, softly swaying back and forth and placing light kisses on my neck.

"I love it," I breathed. I placed my hands on his and turned my head to give him a kiss. "Thank you," I said against his lips. I kissed him a couple of times before pulling away. "I got you something too," I said.

"Ooh, what is it?" he said like an excited child. I chuckled.

"You'll get it tonight, after work," I laughed.

"Okay," he smirked, turning me around and pulling me closer to him by my hips. I pushed away from him with a laugh.

"Come on, let's get ready to go," I walked out of the room to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

We drove to set together, but as the day went on, I realized that the scene was going to go longer than scheduled. I wanted to get home before Joe to set up his present. I had bought some lingerie, stockings, and platform high-heels to surprise him with. We had never ventured into lingerie, but I thought it would be a nice present for him. However, it required me to get home and get all of it on. At around 8 pm, I found Joe and pulled him aside.

"Joey, I don't feel so well, I think I'm gonna go home and rest up a bit," I tried to be as convincing as possible. Hoping that some of Joe's acting skills had rubbed off on me over the past year.

"Are you okay?" he asked, his eyebrows furrowing as he touched my waist lightly. Staring at me with soft eyes.

"I'm fine, I just think that I need to lay down for a while," I added, wrapping my arms around my stomach.

"Alright," he started to pat his pockets looking for something, but he realized that he was wearing his costume and not his regular clothes. "Ah," he said with annoyance. "Take the car. The keys should be next to my wallet on my vanity. Just feel better, okay? I don't want you being sick on our anniversary." He said in a soft tone. I brushed a thumb against his cheek.

"I won't be, just a little bit of rest will do me good." I was glad that he bought my act. "But, how are you going to get home?" I asked. "I can find someone to drive me-"

"Someone will drive me home, it's not a big deal. Just feel better," he kissed my forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too. See you at home," And with that, Joe had believed me and I started back to our apartment. It was a quick drive, no more than 20 minutes to get back home. When I got into the apartment, I quickly locked the door behind me. Something I normally wouldn't do if I knew Joe was coming home soon. But, I wanted the warning of the lock turning before he would enter. I ran into the bedroom, completely giddy at what I knew was going to happen when he got home. I opened our closet and pulled out one of my suitcases. I figured he wouldn't have a reason to look in those, so that's where I hid the outfit.

I grabbed the thin lace garments and started shedding my clothes. I knew I would probably be waiting for him for a while, but I wanted to be ready when he came home. I slid on the black lace thong first. It was so small that there was barely any material to it. I thought it would rip at any sign of tension.

On my upper body, I pulled on the top. Black toole/lace that was sheer. Frilly accents all over and the bottom flared out, leaving it flowing in the wind with every step. Two small straps were all that held the fabric to my body. I almost laughed at myself in the mirror seeing my nipples through the fabric. I thought I looked ridiculous, but I knew Joe would like it.

Next, were the garters and stockings. These were a bit tricky to get on, but after about 10 minutes of struggling with it, I finally clasped the last strap. The stockings were also black and sheer, stopping at about my mid-thigh. The top of them were accented with black lace.

The final touch was the shoes. Shoes so outlandish that no one would wear them outside on any day other than Halloween. Which makes sense considering I bought them from a Halloween store. I had gotten the idea to use this kind of shoe like this was when I was walking through a Halloween store near our apartment. Joe wasn't with me. When I saw them, I knew I needed to have them and that I needed to wear them for Joe. I buckled the strap around my ankle and stood up on unsteady legs.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was much taller than before and would probably be taller than Joe now. But, that wouldn't matter when we were laying on the bed. I walked into the bathroom and began brushing my hair, making it as silky smooth as I could. Thanking God that my slight waves in my short hair were working in my favor today. I put on some bright red lipstick and some winged eyeliner. Just a little bit of makeup to look seductive.

When I got back into the bedroom, I realized that it took me almost an hour to get ready. Joe should have been home soon if Dexter's time estimates had been right. I texted Joe and asked if he was close to finishing. He said he was on his way home now. I sat on the end of the bed scrolling through apps on my phone and waited to hear the door lock come undone.

About 10 minutes later, I heard keys jingling on the other side of the door. It was faint, but I could tell it was Joe. I stood up from the bed, placing my phone on the nightstand and standing at attention in the doorway. Hands on my hips and waiting for him to open the front door and see me as he passed the bedroom.

But then, I heard another voice from behind the door. One that I didn't recognize. My eyes widened and I tried to move quickly. As I heard the door unlock and start to open, I lunged at the bedroom door, still a bit unstable on the high-heels. I slammed it shut just as I heard footsteps enter the apartment. I placed my back against the door and slid down it. Letting out a long sigh when I hit the ground.

"Thanks for letting me use your bathroom, man," I heard the mysterious man say.

"No problem. Thanks for driving me home," I heard Joe reply. The mystery man walked into our bathroom and I heard the door close behind him. "Jule?" Joe yelled. "Jule?" he repeated. It was a small apartment and he couldn't find me. I heard him try to turn the knob of the bedroom door.

"I'm in here," I replied. Not moving from my spot.

"Babe, did you lock the door?" he said softly.

"Yes," I lied. "Just stay out there for a little bit. Trust me." I tried to make it seem like I had been sick all over the room. Thankfully, Joe took the hint and stopped trying to open the door. I heard the toilet flush and the door open soon after.

"Thanks, man, I'll see you tomorrow." He said.

"Yeah, see ya," Joe replied. And with that, the door to the apartment closed and you two were alone again. Joe came right back against the door. "Baby, please open up. Let me help you," he pleaded.

"Lock the front door," I replied.

"What?" He asked.

"Just lock it," I said forcefully. Joe did as I said. Locking it and then returning to the other side of the bedroom door. I stood up when he was gone. Placing my ear against the door to make sure he had done what I had asked.

"Can I come in now?" he asked softly.

"I'm not really sick," I confessed.

"Then, why'd you leave set?" I could tell he was very confused. He had a right to be. I wasn't acting normally.

"I needed time to get your present ready," I opened the door slowly, revealing myself to Joe. I gave him soft eyes, wide and innocent as I watched his eyes flutter all over my body. He took a step back, completely caught off guard.

"Holy fuck," he whispered.

"I'm sorry I lied, but I didn't know how else to surprise you," I confessed some more.

"That's okay," he said with a laugh and wide eyes. Very obviously aroused by what was before him. He just stood there, looking at me. It wasn't the reaction I was hoping for. But, I also couldn't tell what he was thinking.

"Happy Anniversary," I said. He smirked at me. I walked up to him. "But this isn't the whole present." He furrowed his eyebrows at me. "Tonight, all you have to do is lay back and enjoy," I explained as I danced my finger across his chest. I was slightly taller than him with the shoes. He didn't seem to mind though as he grabbed my hips and yanked me closer to him. My new extra height giving him an almost perfect angle to kiss my neck.

He nipped and sucked at the skin as I let out a deep breath at the feeling. His hot lips grazing over my chilled, exposed skin. His hand came up to cup my breast. Playing with it between his fingers. Grabbing and squeezing delightfully. I kissed into his hair quickly. Before pulling away.

"You don't have to do anything tonight if you don't want to," I said. "I'll do everything."

"You expect me not to touch you and fuck you when you look this good?" His words sent a shiver through my body. He went right back to kissing my neck. He bit down on a particularly sensitive spot that caused me to yelp out. He hummed a soft laugh into my neck. I started moving back towards the bedroom. He followed like a puppy dog. I closed the door behind him and turned around. Joe was waiting by the bed.

"Lay down," I said. I usually didn't like to dominate, I wasn't that type of lover, but I wanted to try to take most of the control. Just let him relax and enjoy himself without being unbelievably tired when we were done. He did as I said. Laying down on the bed. I moved to take off my shoes once I was next to the bed.

"No," he stopped me. Holding on hand up. I raised an eyebrow at him. "Keep them on. They're really sexy." I shrugged and knelt on the bed between his legs. Joe's head rested on some pillows as he adjusted himself to get more comfortable. He sat up for a second to take off his shirt and threw it down next to the bed before laying back down. I slowly undid his belt, looking up at him with wide eyes the entire time. Once I got it undone, I began undoing his button and zipper. Finally showing his underwear underneath. I curled my fingers underneath the waistband of both garments and tried to pull them down. Joe lifted his butt up to make it easier on me. I looked to see that he was already fully hard.

"That was fast," I said in a sultry voice.

"It's not difficult when you look like that." He breathed. His cock was throbbing and twitching, waiting for my helping hand and mouth. I dragged my finger along the underside of it, right along the vein. He let out a small moan at my touch. I grabbed it in my hand, wrapping my fingers around it agonizingly slow. I proceeded to kiss the head, leaving a red kiss mark on it. Seeing that mark made me want to make more, so I kept kissing along his shaft until it was covered in my red lipstick. I looked up at him, proud of what I had done. "That's a pretty sight," he growled.

Without a moment of hesitation, I wrapped my mouth around him. Pumping up and down at a steady pace. My hand helping me along. I felt him squirm underneath me, enjoying what he was feeling. I kept going. Taking more and more of him in my mouth as I went. I surprised him and took all of him in my mouth, something I knew he loved. I placed my hands on his thighs and let my wet mouth do all the work, allowing my tongue to graze the vein under his cock for extra pleasure.

"Fuck, oh fuck," I heard him moan. I could feel the head hitting the back of my throat before. I pumped my mouth back and forth, my nose hitting his pubic hair as I kept going. Joe's hand came around to grasp into my hair. Just needing something to hold on to. He let out moan after moan at what I was doing to him. His hips bucked softly into my mouth and I gagged a little bit around him. "Sorry, sorry," he said with clenched eyes. I came up for air, releasing him from my mouth. I took a couple of deep breaths, pumping him in my hand in the meantime. I looked up at him with hooded eyes.

"Are you ready for me?" I asked. He nodded. He started to get up to get behind me. I pressed my hand down on his stomach and kept him down on the bed. "Stay there," I said. I was getting more confident in my domination. I crawled on top of him and sat on him. His dick pressed against the lace of my panties which had been soaked through. I rocked my hips back and forth over him, he let out a couple of moans at the feeling.

When I thought he had enough, I sat up a bit, crooked my finger inside my panties, and pulled them aside. With the other hand, I grabbed his dick and lined it up with my slit. I took a deep breath and locked eyes with him. He was watching my every move, waiting, needing to be inside me. Without taking my eyes away, I lowered myself down onto him. Joe let out a sigh as his head pushed back into the pillows. I let out a small, lusty chuckle and a moan. Feeling him inside me was always a treat no matter how many times it happened. It had been a year with him and I still craved his touch every day.

I started riding him, bouncing up and down his cock. I was moving slow. I wasn't used to this angle and I couldn't move extremely fast yet. I kept my hands flat on the mattress as I bobbed up and down, leaning over him slightly. Once I felt comfortable, I started moving a bit faster. I felt myself getting close as I rode. His dick hitting that sweet spot inside me with every thrust. I reached down and played with my clit to finish myself off. It was quick and didn't take long. My walls clenching around his cock and making him let out a moan at the feeling. He wasn't as vocal with me when I was dominating him, but neither was I. This was new and we weren't sure what was going to happen yet.

I kept going. Keeping a steady pace, but I could tell it wasn't fast enough for him. It wasn't enough. I could tell he liked it, but he needed it to be rougher, faster. But, so did I. So, as I kept going, he reached up and grabbed hold of my thighs. He dug his fingernails into me and I whimpered at the slight pain. I closed my eyes and focused on keeping my pace. Joe could tell I didn't have the energy to go faster. While my eyes were closed, he slowly sat up, grabbed my thighs, and flipped me over onto the bed in one swift move. All of a sudden, he was on top of me. My legs wrapped around his waist as he was still inside me.

"I love you so much baby, and I loved what you were doing, but I want a turn," he whispered into my ear. He began pounding into me. Fast and needy. I let out a loud scream/moan at his pace. He would always be a bit tired at this point, but he wasn't today because I had taken over. He had enough energy to move like this. It didn't take long for me to come crashing into another orgasm. Joe wasn't far behind. Twitching and placing his head into the crook of my neck, placing soft kisses there as he finished off.

He fell onto the bed next to me, softly playing with the lace fabric on my body as we caught our breath. I placed soft kisses along his jawline and cheeks. Whispering soft 'I love you's into his skin. We were sweaty and tired and hot, but we didn't care. Joe pulled me closer to him and I buried my face in his neck. Wanting to feel as close to him as possible.

"How'd you like your present?" I asked innocently.

"I loved it," he said, pulling at the fabric along my back. "We can use it again and again." I laughed into him.

"If you want, yeah," I chuckled.

"I can't believe we've been together a year." He said. There was a small pause. "Time flies."

"It's been the best year of my life," I admitted. It was completely true. I felt Joe smile.

"Mine too," he said, leaning down to kiss my forehead. "Mine too."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

46.4K 1.4K 40
"We don't have long." "When I'm with you, time is irrelevant." When the past meets the future and brings a relationship with an expiration date. Y/N...
12.5K 263 13
| BEN HARDY STARTED FOLLOWING YOU ON INSTAGRAM--15m ago | What will you do when Ben Hardy suddenly starts following you on Instagram? And what if he...
104K 2.3K 31
A collections Joe Mazzello Imagines including his characters and himself
2.5K 180 8
All Joe Mazzello wanted to do was make films. So when that didn't work out, his next plan of action was to write. And when that backfired, his final...