Reunited - Ninjago (Lloyd X R...

By PandaPoodle

As the sacred daughter of Acronix, a certain Green Ninja stole your heart. He was your first ever love, his f... More

Author's Note
Chapter One ~ Bittersweet Memories
Chapter Two ~ A Baby?!
Chapter Three ~ The Titanium Ninja
Chapter Five ~ Jealousy
Chapter 6 ~ Facts and Fluff
Chapter Seven ~ Welcome to the Jungle
Chapter Eight ~ Sitting Ducks
Surprise? - Author's Note :)

How Did She Know?! ~ Chapter Four

4.2K 104 174
By PandaPoodle

//Prepare for this roller coaster, and this song is soooo good, it's crazy how much it fits for this chapter hahaha. Enjoy! I am suuuper proud of how this turned out!!!!  //

A couple hours later, you and Nya were still up in the control center, you had been making small little physical repairs on Zane. His wires that were sticking out from the side panel of his face were now neatly put together. As well as the ones near his shoulder, just fixing up his presentation. You missed your favorite Nindroid, whoever did this to him was going to pay. Severely. 

Meanwhile, the guys and Harumi were down below the main deck with the child. Both you and Nya could hear a baby's wailing. Seems like the guys handle the children just fine, you chuckled at your own thought. 

"I think they might need some assistance, Y/N," Nya joked, "I got it covered up here. You go," She pointed over to the hallway was to get below deck. 

"On it boss," You snapped your fingers and gave her one hand of finger guns. Once you went downstairs, you followed the sound of the baby's cries and male voices. 

"I don't know what to do!" Jay panicked, per usual in situations he had no control of.  "Oh! Maybe he needs a diaper change!"

You continued to following the voices down the hallway, accidentally opening doors that were like the dining room, then their kitchen and some extra storage room with a l o t  of spiderwebs. 

"Wow, you're really good at that," Came Cole's voice from the room you were right next to. Okay, this had to be the one, but their wasn't any crying. You chose to open the door slowly and quietly, peeping your head in, then you noticed Harumi talking softly to the guys as she set the baby down. What you couldn't erase from your memory was the look Lloyd was giving Harumi, it was exactly the look of adoration he used to give you when the both of you were together. He looked happy. Your heart dropped down to the pit of your stomach. 

You immediately left the room, but didn't realize in your little jealous moment, the door shut kind of loudly. 

"What was that?" Cole asked, suddenly on guard. He went to go peek down the hall but nobody was there. 

Lloyd didn't notice as he and Harumi were making eyes at each other and talking. Then, he started leading her out to the main deck of the Bounty. Which, was right by the control center, otherwise known as the room you escaped to and Nya seemed to leave somewhere so it was only you and Zane. Well, and Pixal digitally. 

You peeked through the window that showed the bow of the ship, seeing Harumi and Lloyd just talking and the both of them looking over the all the clouds. You frowned as Lloyd set his hand on the Princess's shoulder as they looked at themselves face to face. Although, he did set his hand down shortly after putting it up but, as soon as his hand was gone, Harumi set her hand on his shoulder. 

They kept talking, but you couldn't look away, it was like a train wreck waiting to happen in your mind. She started leaning closer and closer to Lloyd, oh no, no, no you thought to yourself, wincing to prepare for what you were about to see. You couldn't handle it, you turned away and spun back to look at Zane.

(HAHAHAHAHAHAH READERS HAHAHAHAHAHA. I have too much power xD We all know they didn't really kiss, but oh boy, this is gonna be fun)

~ A Few Hours Later ~ 

"Hey Y/N I swear it's like you're Pixal, you haven't left Zane's side most of the day and night. We're having dinner, wanna join us?" Nya asked.

"Will Lloyd and Harumi be there?" You asked with a pout. 

Nya gave you a confused look, "Yeah? Ohhhh," She then started grinning. "You're jealous aren't you?" 

You turned to face Nya as you were sitting in a chair next to the still not functioning Zane. "They kissed out on the bow earlier." You stared at her with a frown, speaking with no joy in your voice. 

Nya's jaw dropped, "Okay, you don't have to eat dinner with us. I understand. Hope you feel better!" She spoke so fast and left the room as quick as you could. She learned in the past to not poke or prod whenever you were feeling sad or mad. 

The Destiny's Bounty was heading into some semi-stormy weather, but it the main focus of the storm was lightning, there seemed to be no rain with the high elevation the ship was at already. 

"Ughhh, Zane what would you do?" You asked the Nindroid. Of course, he wouldn't speak back to you, but at least he knew he was acknowledged in case he was listening. "Shoot!" You exclaimed, thinking about Harumi. You almost forgot with the whole her and Lloyd kissing. 

"Pixal, can you look me up. I need to see my family tree." You spoke dead seriously. "And any news reports or whatever about my father." 

If Pixal had a confused robotic voice, this would be the one she spoke in. "Your father? Okay then," She started showing articles on the screen and you instantly started reading the first sentence. 

"Y/N the daughter of Krux, niece of Acronix, the two brothers of time-" Pixal started saying before being interrupted by you. 

"Pixal! That's it! I love you!" You exclaimed with a huge grin. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! That's all I needed to know." 

The next thought that came into your mind was... How did Harumi know your father was Acronix? How did she know?! Whatever she would have read or searched online would have said that you were the daughter of Krux and the niece of Acronix. Not the other way around. 

That was the reason you were the sacred daughter of Acronix.  ( Haha shoutout my brief description of the story) Your father was always paranoid, so he gave you away to your uncle, Krux, never wanting you to be taken away while traveling with him. The only other people who knew besides your biological family were Master Wu, Lloyd, and Cole. And you didn't have a clue why either Lloyd or Cole would tell Harumi, even if she asked him, why would she want to know in the first place? It would have raised their suspicions. How could you not have realized sooner?! 

"Holy S-" You started to mutter before a voice boomed in the room. 

// THIS SONG FITS THIS SECTION PERFECTLY, YOU NEED TO LISTEN AS YOU READ, or Lie to Me up at the top is really fitting too! I couldn't choose!//

"Harumi and I did NOT kiss!" It was Lloyd who barged in on you. You turned in the chair out of surprise to look at him, meeting his emerald green eyes and raising your eyebrows. 

"Oh really?" You asked, standing up from the chair and crossing your arms. "Because I'm sure the whole not keeping hands off each other and giving lovey-dovey eyes means nothing, right?" You fought his attitude towards you with your own anger. Sure, fighting fire with fire wasn't nice but man, did it feel good. Little did you know, the real reason he was so pissed about it was because he would never do such a thing, especially with Harumi. He'd rather kiss you, the true love of his life. 

"Not keeping our hands off each other? Lovey-Dovey eyes?" He rose an eyebrow, but shook his head. "If you don't believe me go ask Kai! Or Cole! Or even Harumi herself!" In the heat of the moment, he took a step closer to you, continuing to look down at you. 

You scoffed, but at him saying Harumi, it reminded you of something you wanted to talk about to Cole, or Lloyd, but you didn't have to go far for Lloyd. "Speaking of the Princess," You let your hands drop down to your sides and gave a hushed tone to your ex. "Did you tell her?! About my real father?!" You asked. 

His face twisted as he looked at you with an obviously confused expression. "Why woud I tell her? You are talking about Acronix, right? Why would she care?" He was very flabbergasted. Why would you even ask such a question? 

"THEN HOW DID SHE KNOW?!" You whisper yelled at Lloyd. "Pixal just looked up my father, and it came up as Krux, for all her searches." Your voice went to it's normal, not hushed tone. "Lloyd, when I met her, she told me what she knew about me, the first thing was Acronix as my father. The only people I've ever told were Master Wu, Cole, and you." Your breathing was fast and your heart was racing. 

"Maybe she just mixed them up?" Lloyd defended her. 

"No, she meant it Lloyd. And, what's even more interesting is how when I got kidnapped, I was knocked out by some weird blue hazy inhalant in MY OWN APARTMENT. And Lloyd, my only weakness is gas, because, I can't control it, as you would know." You continued rambling but after the last sentence was said, you stopped. "Okay, I know, this does sound crazy, but since she knows my biggest family secret, then her knowing my weakness is not that much of a long shot." You took a couple deep breaths, trying to chill yourself out. 

"Y/N, I don't know, there's no way a Princess can be connected to the Sons of Garmadon." Lloyd was calm now, compared to how he came in earlier. Although, his eyes had softened on you, the gaze that made you melt was staring right at you. 

"Lloyd, just please be careful around her," You spoke sincerely, meeting that lovey-dovey gaze with your own. The two of you had to be mere inches apart. 

"I don't see her doing such a thing," He disagreed with you, once again shaking his head.

"Just listen to me, be careful around her, that's all I ask Lloyd." The both of you seemed oblivious to your closeness, but as you sighed you realized just the few inches that you two were apart. "Oh my lord, this is useless," You groaned and turned around to leave the control center. 

However, you were stopped as your wrist was grabbed, and you were turned around back to Lloyd. Just as you were about to speak, a pair of soft, memorable lips reunited with yours. One of his gentle hands cupped your cheek as you practically melted into the kiss, your hand rising to run your fingers through his blonde hair. Then you pulled away, the both of you breathless. 

"I will." Lloyd's lips formed a grin as he looked down at you and bit his bottom lip. 

Oh dear lord, you thought to yourself, that had to be the best kiss you've had in your entire life. 

Suddenly you two got startled from Pixal sounding off an alarm, calling everyone into the control center, with you, Lloyd, and Zane.

//AHHHH hope you enjoyed! I am so happy with this y'all have no idea xD //

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 106K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
862K 40.2K 172
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
186K 4.2K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
787K 31.2K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...