War of the Worlds Robbie x OC...

By Wyvernmist22

Lily and her Aunt Mary live together and are friends of Ray Ferrier. As Lily went to visit him one day they p... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1 The Ferrier Family
Chapter 2 The Machine in the Ground
Chapter 3 Ray's Ex's House and Bridge attack
Chapter 4 The Airplane and on the Road Again?
Chapter 5 The ferry
Chapter 6 Battle on the Hill
Chapter 7 Meeting Oglivy
Chapter 8 Spray of Blood
Chapter 9 Rachel kidnapped and the grenade
Chapter 10 No shield!
Chapter 11 The Aliens are Dying?!
Chapter 12 Home at Last
Chapter 13 Lily getting better

Epilouge

576 8 1
By Wyvernmist22

Robbie's POV:

After a couple weeks Lily still threw up and I didn't know what to do except take my love to the hospital. After the hospital I asked her what the doctor said. "She said I was 3 months pregnant."I looked at her and picked her up and spun her around and kissed her while telling her how happy I was.

Lily's POV:

I was really happy I was gonna have a baby since Mary and Ray finally had one last month it was a boy named Max. After 9 months I finally gave birth to two babies Lisa and Zack. I was glad and so was Robbie we were happy and knew that if an invasion happened again we would be there to protect our kids like Ray and my Aunt Mary did for us. If it wasn't for them me and Robbie wouldn't be here or our kids. And for what they did I called Mary that night and told her thank you. Robbie, Lisa, Zack, and I have lived happily ever after and are ready in case of a new invasion of aliens even though the tripods had died off we still can't be to careful. I know Robbie loves me and the kids and no matter what we will save our family no matter what the cost.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 102 9
It has sixteen years since House and Stacy have been droviced and Stacy has not told House about their Meredith. Later one day Meredith hears her mo...
16K 727 22
Sequel to 'The Third Reader'. "Your tale isn't over until we've seen the Violet Witch." ------------------- A world without Princes, and Evelynn doe...
8.9K 226 14
22/07/2016 Reading through Destined now, I really wanna throw my laptop out of a window... But I'm too lazy to edit. Sorry. *** "Perhaps we're destin...
35.1K 1.1K 24
There is another Weasley in the bundle. The twin of Ronald. Nearly identical. But more similar to the Twins. The famous twins. Pranksters. Zack howev...