War of the Worlds Robbie x OC...

By Wyvernmist22

Lily and her Aunt Mary live together and are friends of Ray Ferrier. As Lily went to visit him one day they p... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1 The Ferrier Family
Chapter 2 The Machine in the Ground
Chapter 3 Ray's Ex's House and Bridge attack
Chapter 4 The Airplane and on the Road Again?
Chapter 5 The ferry
Chapter 6 Battle on the Hill
Chapter 8 Spray of Blood
Chapter 9 Rachel kidnapped and the grenade
Chapter 10 No shield!
Chapter 11 The Aliens are Dying?!
Chapter 12 Home at Last
Chapter 13 Lily getting better
Epilouge

Chapter 7 Meeting Oglivy

554 7 0
By Wyvernmist22

Ray's POV:

I watched Lily after thinking my son was dead, I couldn't help but be wary of her. I didn't like what happened none of us did not even my Mary. "Mary, hun what should I do?" "I don't know all we can do is support her by giving her space for now."

Mary's POV:

I can't believe Robbie who I considered a son left my poor niece alone. I was in shock all I could do was hug and leave Lily alone.

Rachel's POV:

After that incident I haven't left Lily's side and I never will.

Lily's POV:

I love him and I trust him he will come back to me.

Robbie's POV:

I ran away from the battle and held my baby girl's necklace. "I will see you again love, I will." I hid from the tripods for weeks and kept walking to get to mom. After four days of hunting and walking I am finally home. I asked if the group made it when I heard they hadn't I got worried. Please Lily come back to me honey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 1.2K 8
Jimin is a regular human, with an irregular job. He runs a inn for supernatural beings, everyone who visits often finds themselves with a crush on th...
10.1K 224 21
Everyone knows who is Harrison Wells. They know that his wife died due to cancer. His daughter wants him to date again and be happy. She might have f...
16K 727 22
Sequel to 'The Third Reader'. "Your tale isn't over until we've seen the Violet Witch." ------------------- A world without Princes, and Evelynn doe...
107K 4.8K 45
"A heartbreak is God's way of saving you from the wrong one. It's his blessing to give you a chance to find the right one for you." It'...