Love Line || Sally x Travis (...

_sushislushie által

*None of the characters belong to me they belong to Steve (the Minecraft guy jk)* . . . I don't know what I s... Több

Quick Note
chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Note
chapter 7
chapter 9
Writer's Note
Another note...
Chapter 9 Part 2

chapter 8

1.6K 53 88
_sushislushie által

Lovely - Billie Eillish

Sal's POV

The lunch bell rang once again signaling that it was time to head to class. I got up from Travis' lap and turned to look at him. He had a small pout on his face, I smiled at his cuteness and reached out my hand for him. He took it and got up.

"Man I wish lunch was longer" Travis whined. I only giggled "Yeah me too" I grabbed my mask an put it back on. Before I could put it on all the way Travis reached out and gave me a sweet kiss. I melted kissing him back, I was a blushing mess. We separated and Travis was smirking.

"See you later my blue angel" He said in a sweet voice. I was kind of in shock, how is this boy so attractive? He noticed my absence of words and gave a light giggle. "Are you ok there Sal?" I shook my head and looked up to him "Yeah you're just really desirable" I responded slyly trying recover from my little gay moment.

Travis blushed "Oh" I smiled feeling pleased with his reaction. "Alright church boy I got to go" I started to head out the classroom and waved a final goodbye to Travis. Travis waved back and took a seat in one of rgethe desks. I stepped out the class and blended into the sea of students.

I got to my next class and took a seat in my usual spot. Some more students walked in and I just continued to smile happily while thinking of my lover boy. Soon Ash also stepped into the class and took a seat next to me. "Hey Sal" she said with a warm smile. "Hey Ash, how was lunch?" I kind of forgot about our group for a bit. "Oh uh it was good" it sounded like she was trying to hide something.

"Uh did something happen?" I asked a bit confused. "Well I actually don't know I wasn't at the lunch table today, were you?" Ash admitted. "Umm no" I responded. "Oh well no wonder you haven't asked me where me and Larry were." Ash started to giggle. "Oh you guys weren't there either?" I responded surprised. Ash shook her head.

"No we were uh having alone time" she said. I wiggled my eyebrows well I tried, but my stupid prosthetic wouldn't let Ash see "ohh I see..." I said in a teasing voice. "You better not be wiggling those eyebrows sally face" she said in a fake demanding tone. "And what if I am?" I continued to tease. "Well tell me Mr. Fisher where were you today during lunch huh?" She started to tease back.

"Uhh ya know some ghost hunting..." I quickly responded. "More like dick hunting! You were with the church boy weren't you?" Ash said between laughter. "No....maybe" I was blushing like crazy. Ash continued laughing, "oh it's ok Sal that's your man now you gotta spend time with him."

I started to join in her laughter "Alright Ash" Our fun was sadly ruined by our teacher stepping in. Man this class sucks thankfully I have Ash to keep me from dying of boredom.

//End of school//

The bell rang once more and school was finally over. I grabbed my back pack and headed to my locker where I saw my favorite blonde. I smiled as Travis noticed me and smiled back. "Hey chruch boy" I greeted. "Hello my blue angel." I giggled at his nicknames

I put away my things in my locker and got ready to go. "You ready for tomorrow?" Travis asked me. "Of course and I'm super excited!" I answered back. I had been looking forward to meeting his mom since he told me that she was completely fine with us being soul mates. Travis gave me a warm smile and we walked side by side.

Once we got out of the school I saw my group of friends who waved at me. I waved back quickly and turned to look at Travis. He gave me a smile and hugged me tight, I hugged him back enjoying  the moment. We said goodbye and he gave my prosthetic cheek a small kiss making me blush.

We seperate and start to head home. I go with my group of friends. Larry had a smirk on his face "Who's the annoying lovey dovey couple now Sal?" I rolled my eyes and slapped his arm. "Oh shut it" I replied. Ash was just smiling the whole time "Awe you guys are so cute I knew there was a spark somewhere!" Ash added. I shook my head at their remarks and we all started to walk home.

"Wow Sally dating the school bully? Very unexpected from you" Todd started. "That's what  I was thinking" Larry followed. "Yeah I know, but it's not like I control my soul mate string" I responded back. "Yeah you guys let's be happy for Sal now that we can be 100% sure that he's gay" Of course Ash needed to add her great comments. We all broke out laughing, as stupid as the things Ash might say sound they are still hilarious.

We walked for a bit more and finally reached the apartments. Todd headed to his apartment and Ash went to Larry's. "Ya wanna join us Sal?" Larry asked. "Are you sure you're not gonna make out and have me be the 3rd wheel?" I quickly replied. "Oh c'mon we aren't always like that" Ash defended back.

"Alright fine, but I swear if you guys start being weird..." I teased. "We won't" They both responded in unison. I giggled "Alright you guys" We got on the elevator and went to the basement. We got to Larry's place and chilled out in his room. "So what do you guys wanna do?" Larry asked us. "Um I'm not sure, whatever you guys want" I responded.

"Oh we should watch that movie I rented last night!" Ash said with excitement. "What movie did you rent?" I asked. "It's this new scary movie based on a serial killer, the trailer looked super cool!" Ash continued on with her excitement. "Sounds cool, what do you say Larry face?" I asked. Larry didn't answer right away, I turned to look at him "oh sorry, yeah sounds cool" Ash took out the disk from her back pack and put the disk into the DVD player.

Larry was just staring at Ash with stars in his eyes. Awe they truly were adorable, I wonder if I ever stare at Travis liked that without realizing. I smiled as I thought about Travis. So now you had me and Larry smiling like idiots and Ash just being excited about the scary movie. Yep this is our Friday nights.

The movie started and after a couple of minutes of movie time Larry and Ash are cuddling of course, I don't mind it though. It only gets wierd when they start to make out and all that gay shit (as my bf calls it) oh wait aren't I the gay shit. Well either ways it's cute till it gets too far.

We continued to watch when I offered to get snacks. They both nodded and I got up to go make some popcorn. I grabbed a bag and put it in the microwave and go look for some drinks. I then get a message. I check to see who it's from, it was from my church boy

>Hey blue angel

>Hey chruch boy what's up

>Nothing I just missed you a lot

>Awe don't miss me too much, I'll get to see you tomorrow!

>Yeah I know, what are you doing?

>Just hanging out with Larry and Ash, and you?

>Oh cool, I'm just doodling in my notebook

>Oh can I see?

>Sure

>*Sketch of Sally without mask*

>Wow that's really good!

>Hah thanks

>I'd love to draw you one day

>You should show me if you ever do :)

>Ok lol

>I got to go, bye love

>Oh bye lover boy

Soon after ending our texts the microwave started to beep. I got the popcorn and grabbed some water bottles I found. With that I went back to Larry's room where I surprisingly didn't find them making out. I gave them the water and set the bag of popcorn down on the bed.

I sat back down and watched the movie. It was actually really good which is surprising because serial killer movies can kinda suck now a days.

// end of movie //

We didn't even realize the movie was two hours long, but it was super good and totally worth it. Once the credits had started rolling I looked over to see Ash fast asleep in Larry's arms. "When did Ash even fall asleep?" I asked Larry. "I'm not sure, maybe like half way through the movie" he answered. "Oh well I'll leave you two" I said.

"Ya sure?" Larry asked me. "Yeah besides I need to sleep soon I've got a big day tomorrow!" I said with a smile. Larry looked confused for a bit "Oh yeah you're gonna hang out with your boyfriend's  mom, ok well later Sally face" responded my tall friend. "Bye Larry face" I said as I left his room. I left his apartment and headed to the elevator.

I got on and pushed the button. Once the elevator reached my floor I got off and went to my apartment.  I went to my room and plopped down on my bed and pulled out my phone. It was 10:36 pm. I scrolled through tumblr for a bit when I got bored and decided to look out my window.

I took off my prosthetic then opened the window. The soft air felt nice on my face. I then looked down to my hand as I saw the little red string tied around my finger. It made me happy to have finally found the one, my one. Maybe it wasn't who I was expecting, but yet again I had no expectations.

All I knew was that I was happy with my lover boy. After a few minutes of thinking I closed my window and decided to pick out my outfit for tomorrow. I wasn't sure what to wear, usually when I need to dress fancy I wear a dress or a skirt so I guess that could do.

I looked through my closet when I found my old favorite sweater and I thought I lost it in Jersey. It was an oversized light purple sweater, then I found some high waisted pants to match with it. Yeah this could work. I put my outfit by my bed and start to get sleepy.

I take out my glass eye and set it in the cup of water next to my bed and lay down. My eyes lids start to feel heavy and before I knew it I was asleep.

Sushi: Ah thanks so much for 500+ views holy shit! I'm sorry I haven't updated, but I'll do it I swear. Ah and I was supposed to already get to the part with Sal and Travis' mom, but I keep making my chapters too long. But I hope you enjoyed~

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

26.6K 683 25
Sal x Travis story blah blah blah. I'm tired of writing descriptions 😭. No ghosts, Goblins, Demons, cults, human bologna, WHATEVER. anyways have fun...
8K 156 22
DISCLAIMER!! (none of the images shown throughout the fic are mine unless I actually say they are so credits to the creators!!) ❗❗TW❗❗ -Gory/Graphic...
2.6K 58 7
The telling of a story, about one-sided love. This is gonna be only Travis' POV, until one of the last chapters. This story is pretty much only angs...
152K 4.8K 50
A Salvis Slow burn ig 😃 ‼️(TW: Abuse, and Suicide, OD, Grooming/Pedophilia, homophobia/transphobia :TW)‼️ (I apologize in advance if this is bad, I...