Reunion (l.s)

By TPWLarry

It's the year 2020 and Louis gets an unexpected call informing him that one direction were reuniting in no le... More

The phone call
Catching up
Packed bags
The meal pt1
The meal pt2
Pool troubles
Shopping trip
Back in the studio
Clubbing
Fighting back
Dressing rooms
Sweet creature
Carpool karaoke
Old memories
Jealousy
The late late show
Spill your guts
Deals
Disguises
Lip syncing
Accidental
Stress
Broken contract
Given up
Explanations
Chatty man
Lazy day
New rules
Disaster interview
Legal actions
Rehearsals
Busy day
Medicine
Party bus
Hangovers
Family
Water fight
Just hold on
Caught
Gone
Touched
Bears
Plan B
The rebound
Hospital
Another problem.
Released
If i could fly
Shit show
Exposed
Revealed
Speech
Alone
Responses
Blue and green
Free
Our story/ Part one
Our story/Part two
Our story/Part three
Reunion is finished
Update/new book

Confessions.

126K 4.9K 8.3K
By TPWLarry

Reads are going up :) thanks for voting guys♥️ Please do comment, I'd like to know what you think so far😋 xxx

The next morning:

"Why did you decide to come back anyways?" Louis asked Zayn while they were eating breakfast in the hotel restaurant.

Louis had joined the lads, not including Harry who probably had a raging hangover, for breakfast this morning after he had received a text from Niall asking him to join them. Niall seemed like he was in a much better mood compared to last night after his argument with Harry, which was good as Louis doesn't think he could handle a moody Niall early in the morning.

"What do you mean why? I'm part of the band" Zayn replies sheepishly.

"Don't act dumb, you know why I'm asking" Louis replies sternly.

"This is about the interviews isn't it?" He clarified.

Louis nodded looking at him pointedly.

"You know as well as I do that I didn't mean any of the shit I said" Zayn said with a sigh.

"So you didn't mean it when you said you were never friends with any of us and never even spoke to us while in the band?" Louis said, using quotation marks to emphasise the shit they had read about Zayn in the media over the last few years.

"Of course I didn't mean that. When I left Simon just wanted to make it as dramatic as possible, as per usual, management said that if I said all this shit to interviewers then it would get media attention, meaning myself and my music would get more attention in the process as the fans would be more aware of me if I was in the headlines 24/7" he said sadly.

Louis just looked at Zayn sympathetically. He honestly didn't know what management or Simon for that matter were thinking half the time. Who were they to say that Zayn couldn't get attention for his music without some drama. Zayn could have made it just as big without all the unnecessary comments towards the band, all that did was make him look worse, he's surprised Zayn didn't lose fans rather than gain them.

"I understand mate. We know how management can get at times, we love you just the same" Liam said, rubbing Zayn on the back before realising what he was doing and pulling away with a blush.

Zayn may not have noticed the gesture, but Louis sure did, he also caught the embarrassed look that formed on his face afterwards.

Louis looked at Liam pointedly when Zayn turned back to his meal, raising his eyebrows with a smirk.

"What" Liam mouthed back, but Louis said nothing in return, just winking at him instead.

Louis' smirk fell when he heard the chair beside him scrape the wood flooring, he whipped his head up quickly to see Harry joining them at the table, and Louis only hoped that the pills he was holding were nothing more than paracetamol. He didn't know what to expect from Harry anymore.

Liam and Zayn smiled at Harry when he sat down, not knowing what had happened the night before. Louis and Niall just looked away awkwardly, not saying a word to the man.

Harry poured himself a glass of water that was sat on the table and used it to help swallow the pills.

Louis had expected Harry to walk over with a plate full of hangover food like he used to when he had been out the night before, however he just sat there not speaking a word to them, probably still a bit out of it from all the drugs he had taken previously.

As if he had read his mind, Liam spoke up.

"Aren't you hungry Haz?" He asked, confusion written on his face.

Harry snapped his head up, probably not doing his obvious headache any favours as he groaned and rubbed his forehead.

"No" is all he replied, however everyone could hear his stomach rumbling.

Liam looked confusedly at the rest of the boys, but shrugging it off a second later.

The tension at the table could be cut with a knife. It was only a matter of time before Liam and Zayn caught on and started asking questions.

"Okay what's happened?" Zayn asked the three of them, setting down his knife and fork.

"Nothing, why?" Louis replied.

"Oh don't bullshit me Lou, the tension in here is killing me" he said.

"You haven't checked twitter yet?" Is all Niall said.

Zayn raised his eyebrows at Niall before pulling out his phone and going straight to the app. It was easy to tell that he knew the truth now, as his eyes widened and his head shot up to glare at them all.

"The fuck were you doing at a club?" He exclaimed, once again, doing no justice for Harrys headache.

"Keep the fucking noise down" Harry said harshly, closing his eyes and rubbing his temples.

"No I won't just keep the noise down, you guys aren't even meant to be out before the reunion, what were you thinking? If management find out I swear to-

"They won't, that's the whole reason we followed Harry out anyway, so we could save your arses from getting shit from Simon" Niall said with a huff.

"Okay whatever, but why were you out in the first place?" Liam questioned.

"We saw that Harry had gone out so we followed him there and brought him back to the hotel" Louis explained.

"Okay so why was Harry out?" Zayn asked, giving an expectant look towards Harry.

Harry opened his eyes again, looking guiltily at the boys. He knew he had fucked up, but after the events at the studio he needed something to take the edge off.

"I don't need to explain myself to you" Harry replies nonchalantly.

"If it involves us then yes Harry, I think you do mate" Liam said, starting to get annoyed at the lack of answers.

"I just needed to let off some steam I guess" he said rolling his eyes and looking down at the table.

"Just don't do it again for gods sake" Zayn said going back to his meal.

"Fine I won't, but don't fucking boss me around" Harry said angrily.

"Whatever" is all Zayn replied, Scoffing at Harrys attitude.

When it went silent Harrys stomach started rumbling again, catching Louis' attention. However Harry did nothing about it, instead just drinking more water.

It was weird for Louis to see him like this, Harry had always been such a big food lover, always cooking new meals and getting takeaways with him to eat in front of the tv while gogglebox was playing.

He assumed his lack of motivation to eat was due to feeling sick after how much alcohol he had consumed, but he still needed to eat something. So that's why Louis pushed his own plate over to Harrys line of vision.

Harry looked up at Louis with a confused expression. Louis raised an eyebrow and nodded down to the food, encouraging him to eat something.

Louis was not expecting the reaction he got though.

Harry shook his head and abruptly stood up, walking out of the restaurant and heading for his room.

He really needed to stop leaving all the time, is all that Louis thought as he stared at Harrys retreating back.

Author notes:

Okay so this is obviously just a filler chapter as I needed something to write before I start on the actual reunion stuff. So on that note my apologies if this was a bit boring.

Hey at least there was some ziam action though, even if it was small ;)

I'm past 100 reads and I'm a little shocked as I didn't even expect 10 people to find this fic. It's not much (obviously) but I'm still really pleased :)

Thank you to anyone voting and I'd really like so see some comments as I'm curious to see what you guys think of this so far?

Love you all xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.6K 1.8K 36
After nearly six years on hiatus Harry, Liam, Louis and Niall all put their solo careers on hold to get back together once more. Will they be able to...
388K 9.6K 54
Harry Styles has spent three years without Louis Tomlinson. Harry has never been able to move on from the one that stole his heart, despite every int...
83.6K 3.5K 43
"You've got my devotion, but man I can hate you sometimes." In one year, Harry Styles' entire world flips upside down. With his father and sister gon...
4.5K 48 9
Louis and Harry split when one direction did and it wasn't complicated in any way but they haven't talked in five years. Despite the pandemic, all fi...