When We Met (Student/Teacher...

Door countrygirlusa

USED TO BE TITLED "GRADUATED" "Kiss me! I mean it! Kiss me! I'm not going to make the first move. You are! I... Meer

Authors Note!
chapter one-edited.
chapter two-edited.
chapter three-edited.
chapter four-edited.
chapter five-edited.
chapter six-edited.
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
Authors Note!
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
Author's Note!
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty; part one
chapter twenty; part two
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight; part one
chapter twenty-eight; part two
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one; part one
chapter thirty-one; part two
Author's Note - READ
chapter thirty-two; part one
chaper thirty-two; part two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chater forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
Author's Note- READ
Sequel, So We Meet Again (HAS BEEN POSTED NOW!)

chapter twenty-nine

46.3K 928 101
Door countrygirlusa

Ahh! Third upload in one day! Love me? You better, hehe:) Anyways, I really, really liked this chapter! Actually, I liked it so much I wrote it in like ten minutes, seriously! Anyways, please COMMENT, VOTE and FAN! :) Enjoy!!!!

____________________________________________________________________

Why did he have to go and say he was going to win me back?

Ugh. I hate him, I really do.

Well, actually, I love him. But, I’m going to tell myself I hate him.

Do you hear that, Addie? You hate him.

…No you don’t.

I hate silent talks with myself while I’m lying down in bed.

I looked over at the clock it ten and I was exhausted.

I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up to my clocks alarm and immediately woke up.

Professor Hottie might’ve thrown me off my game yesterday, but today I’m not going to let him affect me.

After my shower I went to my closet to look for something to wear, I picked a white blouse white a blue jean jacket and red skirt that wasn’t too short but definitely showed off my legs. I grabbed a pair of tan wedges and put them on.

Ian said he was going to pick me up again today which was great because then we could walk in his class again holding hands.

I heard Ian ring the doorbell and I ran out to answer it.

I smiled at him and could smell his cologne. God, he smelt good. I forgot how cute he was, too, admiring his good style.

“Wow, you, uh, you look gorgeous.”\

“And you look hot, Ian.”

I said giggling as I held my books and purse in my hands.

Ian jogged to the car door and opened it up for me again.

Why did I want to make a cocky asshole jealous when I had a fake boyfriend that was ten times better? Hmm, the answer is beyond my knowledge!

“So, today, I’m going to kiss you.” I said with a grin in my voice as I looked up at Ian.

He swerved.

“Woah! Don’t kill us!” I said laughing.

“Oh, sorry. That, just, uh, shocked me.”

“Yeah, well, I was just warning you, okay?”

He was smiling now, damn he was adorable.

“Okay, cutie.”

Cutie, there was something about that nickname that just made me want to do cartwheels.

Ian parked his car and then we headed towards the school.

He was carrying my books and holding my hands. I kept looking up at him smiling.

“So, are you ever going to tell me mystery ex-boyfriend’s name?”

I shook my head and smiled. “Nope, but honestly, he could be anywhere, so I might just jump on you at any point, okay? Oh, and he has friends and I want them to go and tell him.”

He didn’t really have friends, but Ian didn’t know that, obviously.

“Uh, jump on me?” Ian asked hesitantly.

I laughed, oh gosh, I think he’s nervous. Hell, so I am, but I can’t let him know that. I’ve got to keep up this confidence thing I’ve got going on.

“Not literally, don’t worry, Ian.”

He nodded and kissed my head.

We walked into the classroom and I saw that Professor Hottie was already in there. He was sitting in his usual spot.

“Good morning, Professor Denson,” I said in a very flirtatious voice. I looked Morgan up and down and saw how hot he looked today. He was wearing jeans, and he’s the only teacher who could pull those off that’s for sure, and a rolled up black shirt with a gray tie. Oh the dirty things I’d do to him! Addie, snap out of it.

Morgan’s mouth gaped open and then quickly shut. “Good morning, Miss Johnson.”

I smiled and then stood right in front of Morgan so he could stare at me, or at least I hoped he would. Ian was talking about another party on Friday with Darren. I was pretty bored though listening to them. I remembered I had a pencil in my hand though and then I dropped it. I went down to the floor to pick it up but then Morgan came up and grabbed it first while sliding his hand up my leg.

Oh, shit. Please move that hand before I do something illegal to you that would pleasure both of us.

I quickly shot up and he handed me my pencil and removed his hand.

What was this insane man doing to me?

“I believe you dropped this Miss Johnson,”

Oh, shit. He’s speaking to me.

“Oh, uh, yeah, thanks, Professor Denson.”

He flashed his beautiful smile and then winked at me.

He turned around to walk away but then turned back to me and the boys.

“Don’t forget about the quiz in five minutes,” he said with a slick smirk across his face.

Damn his good looking genes!

Oh, shit! The quiz! This man was going to kill me!

We all sat down then and grabbed out our notes real quick to look over them. I glanced at them and then I felt someone staring at me so I looked up and saw Professor Hottie smiling. Ugh. I hate him, really I do.

“Clear your desks, except for a pencil or pen,” he said hopping off of the table and passing out the stapled quizzes.

I looked at the questions and just stared at them. Hmm, maybe I should’ve paid attention in class yesterday.

I just picked what I thought was right and then turned them in. He had said after finished we could leave. There was only three people left, Ian, some girl and me. I hopped up to turn in my quiz when Ian quickly followed.

“Just finishing?” I asked whispering as we walked over together to turn them in.

“Nah, I’ve been done, I just was waiting for you,” he said smiling. I noticed the girl was finished now,too and she got up to turn in her paper.

“Aw, you didn’t have to do that.”

Seriously, he didn’t.

“I know, but I wanted to.”

We turned in our papers and I went back to my desk to grab my book and purse.

“Oh, Miss Johnson, mind staying a minute?” Morgan asked as we all started heading out the door.

I rolled my eyes.

“Actually I do.”

“Miss Johnson, please stay after I have some things to discuss with you.”

I turned to look at Ian. He nodded and was about to hug me when I grabbed onto the back of his head.

I pulled him and placed my lips onto his. I felt his hands drop from my upper back down to my ass. He pulled me in closer and started kissing me aggressively. Woah, I hadn’t been expecting that from Ian. I kissed him back with just as much force and then quickly broke away. He pulled my arm and nuzzled on my ear.

Oh, God, that felt like heaven I hadn’t expected Ian to kiss like that.

“What was that cutie?” Ian whispered in my ear.

“Practice, babe,” I chuckled and then heard Morgan clear his throat.

Ugh, annoying cocky ass teacher who was probably going to chew me out now.

“I’ll see you in Alg.”

“Yes you will.”

He chuckled and walked away. The girl who finished after us had already left.

I turned around to face Morgan. I was smiling but he was frowning. Was he pissed or upset? I couldn’t tell. Not that I cared, I’m just glad it affected him.

Morgan got up and closed the door as I went and propped myself up where he normally sits.

“Damn you look sexy sitting where my ass just was,” I rolled my eyes.

“What do you want Professor Hottie?” Shit! Did I just call him that to his face? Oh I think I did by the smile across his face now. Ugh, just shoot me!

“Professor Hottie, huh? I like that, especially coming from your mouth.”

Oh, god, here comes the blushing.

“You’re blushing,” he said very matter of fact, taking a few steps closer to me.

“And you’re sweating.”

Oh, he noticed that?

“Do I make you nervous, Addie?”

Oh, God, please don’t say my name again.

“No, you don’t.”

He smirked. “Finally I get an answer out of you.”

“Whatever. What the hell did you want to talk about?”

“The same as yesterday.”

No, please, no. I might fall for it even more.

“You’re going to give me an F on my quiz when I really deserve an A? Come on, that’s a little childish, Professor Denson, even for you, babe.”

“Call me babe again.”

God, he was so turned on, I could tell it in his voice and it was turning me on.

“Asshole.”

“Or that,” he chuckled and proper himself up right next to me.

“Seriously, Addie, we need to talk. I want to tell you everything.”

Everything?

“No, you’re back with your wife!”

“I need to explain that to you!”

Oh okay, there’s got to be a good explanation, right?

“No!”

Good job, Addie, don’t let him get to you!

“You look extra sexy today.”

I smiled, oh I knew I did.

“Oh? Will compliments get you to listen? They get you to smile.”

Stupid teacher thinking he can toy with my emotions.

“No! Seriously, Morgan, and I’ve got a boyfriend, just drop it, k?”

“I’ll drop it, when I’ve got you back. And dump him! Come back to me! I’ll explain everything! You’ll never love him the way you love me.”

Shut up, I know this.

“I’m not dumping him.” I said hopping off the table and walking out of the classroom and finally having the last word with him.

I wanted to go and cry. If I had stayed in there a moment longer I would’ve ran back to him and forgiven him for anything he had to tell me, even pertaining to Lauren.

But I didn’t cry and I didn’t fall for him. I wiped the sadness off my face, replaced it with a smile and walked into algebra.

“Hey, Ian.” I said kissing him again.

I had to get Morgan off my mind. And I was actually shocked by the way Ian’s kisses helped me forget about Morgan. They left me wanting more, honestly.

“I take it you missed me.”

“More than you know,” I said smiling up to him taking a seat.

The class passed by pretty fast. Ian kept playing with my hair from the desk behind me. His touch felt so right.

“Let’s do something,” Ian said as we walked out of class.

“Like what?”

“Like a date.”

Oh.

“Ian, we’re not really dating, though.”

His smile fell and it made me feel awful.

“I know, uh, but we’ve got to put on the act, right? This will help.”

He was right. And plus, dating Ian isn’t that bad actually. I mean I could see myself falling for him… Addie! What are you saying? Ian is your ticket to Morgan!

“Okay.” I said nodding and looking over my shoulder watching Morgan leave his classroom.

I pulled Ian by his shirt then making us both drop our things and pushed him against a wall and placed my lips onto his as his hands slid down and gripped my ass.

I pulled away after I saw Morgan storm off. Mission accomplished.

I smiled and wiped off lip-gloss that was around Ian’s mouth.

“Woah, that was nice.”

“Yes it was.”

“Was he around?”

“Mhm.”

“I hope he’s around more often.”

“Me too.”

And I honestly hoped he was because kissing Ian was nice…

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.1M 87.4K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
24.3K 264 8
"Wh...who are you?... You're not my vennesa...you can't be her" he said, shaking his head. "Your vennesa?[Chuckling]...she died long back ago, I'm no...
75.6K 2.9K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
12K 585 43
***FEATURED BY @storiesundiscovered (01/11/2022)*** ***FEATURED BY @dangerouslove (05/08/2022)*** ***FEATURED BY @NA (13/07/2022)*** Small town Frenc...