Son of The Ghost of Sparta (H...

By ApollyonShirayuki

Hey Minna... This will be my very First Story here.... I hope you liked it... After getting his revenge on th... More

BIO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Shin's Message
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Question needs Answer
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Special OVA 1
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Shin's Message 2
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 3

43.9K 505 599
By ApollyonShirayuki

Author's POV

Despite the tragic things happen to Y/n, he still continue to go to School even though the death of his parents did not stop him because he knew his parents wanted him to finish school.

As Y/n make his way to his classroom, his classmates saw him in a very depressed face. Everyone wanted to know what happen to him but they didn't have the courage to ask..... Well except for one, I don't know if this guy is dumb or he let his mouth do the thinking instead of his brain.

Issei: "Hey Y/n, are you alright? you look like you've been rejected by a girl."

Y/n didn't answer, he just stare at his desk.

Issei: "Hey, can you even hear me?"

Y/n then grab Issei's wrist and punch him. He then stare at Issei's eyes and saw a shock and scared eyes from him. He then let him go and sit at his desk again.

Girl1: "Why didn't you punch him?"

Girl2: "Yeah, he totally deserve it."

All the Girls nodded on agreement.

Y/n: "Because his not worth the time and the punch."

Issei's POV

After Y/n let go of my wrist, I can finally breath because his eyes was nothing like I've seen before. It's like I can see my own funeral and the power I felt on him sent a chill on my spine.

Asia: "Issei-san, are you Okay?"

Issei: "Yeah, I'm Okay. Let's not just disturbed him, let's just give him time to recover."

Asia: "Sure, Issei-san."

After I talked to Asia, the Homeroom Teacher came in and start the class.

Time Skip

Y/n POV

After class was finished, I was packing my stuff then I heard all the girls scream like they saw a celebrity. Then I saw a Blond boy walking towards me.

???: "Are you Y/n L/n?"

Y/n: "Yeah, who are you?"

Kiba: "I'm Kiba Yuuto, from the Occult Research Club. I'm here on my President's order to pick you up."

Y/n: "Alright, lead on."

I followed him out of the new building and walking towards a very old building that was about to collapse.

Y/n: "Are you sure this place is safe? Because I think it's about to go down."

Kiba: "That's just the outside design, the inside is pretty neat once see it."

Once we got inside, I saw it was pretty neat, there was a Sofa, a book shelf. Then I saw Issei, a blond girl that always following him, a small girl with a white hair eating something sweet, A girl with a black hair with a yellow ribbon and has a big bust, and a red hair girl sitting at an office desk and also has a big bust.

Kiba: "President, I have brought Y/n at your request."

Rias: "Thank you Kiba. Now Y/n. My name is Rias Gremory I'm the President of the Occult Research Club. The black hair girl is Akeno Himejima, the Vice-President of the Club. The white hair girl eating sweets is Koneko Toujou. The blond girl is Asia Argento. next to him is Issei Hyoudou. and of course you already met Kiba. I Welcome you to the Occult Research Club."

Y/n: "Alright, thanks. So what do you want with me?"

Before she answer, someone knock at the door. Kiba opened it and I saw the Student Council President with a group of people.

Rias: "Sona? What are you doing here?"

Sona: "I wanna congratulate you on your increase of pieces."

Issei: "What?! President, how did she know that were Devils?"

I was shocked when Issei said the word 'Devil'.

Rias: "Because she's also a Devil, Heir of the Sitri Family. Her real name is Sona Sitri."

???: "What's this Rias, you didn't tell your little servant that were also Devils?"

Sona: "It's only natural not to tell them about us since they have their own reasons. This is my Pawn, Saji Genshirou."

Issei: "Your a Pawn too? I guess that makes us Bros!"

Saji: "Can it D-bag, you being a Pawn disgraces us. Especially you're one of the Perverted Trio. And I took 4 pieces of Pawn."

Issei: "Oh yeah? Then I took All 8 of the Pawn piece."

Saji: "What?! No way a Pervert like you took all 8."

Sona: " He indeed took all 8 Pawn Saji, next time know who're talking to before you make a fool out of yourself."

While Saji and Issei are arguing, Sona Saw me standing and she look shock to see me.

Sona: "Y/n? What are you doing here."

Y/n: "Rias invited me to come here."

Sona look at Rias and she nodded.

Y/n: "So Rias, why am I here again?"

Rias: "We want to know, what are you?"

Then the room become intense.

Y/n: "what do you mean?"

Rias: "You see, I sent Koneko to watch you yesterday. And she saw what happen at your house. She said you used a Pair of blades with a chain wrap around your wrist and a red tattoo at you're left eye to kill the Fallen Angel. So what are you?"

I close my eyes and concentrate at my hands then summon the Blades of Chaos

Sona's POV

After Rias ask Y/n, he closed his eyes then his hands and left eye was on fire. After the fire died down, his wrist was covered in chains and he was holding two blades.

Y/n: "My name is Y/n L/n, son of Kratos the God of War and the Ghost of Sparta!"

When he said that he was the son of Kratos, me and Rias don't want to believe him but his Blades are saying that his the real deal.

Saji: "Son of who? God? Yeah right. Just because you can summon your little swords with a little flame, that doesn't mean your a son of God. Right Sona?"

I didn't listen to what Saji was saying, Me and Rias just bow to Y/n

Saji: "Hey Sona, why are you bowing to him?!"

Sona: "Saji! He is the Real Son of the God of War, and those Blades is the proof."

Saji: "Just because he summon blades with a fire?"

Sona: "No, those Blades are the Blades of Chaos. The original Blades of the God of War, and he can kill all the entire Devil Faction if he want.

I see Saji turn pale then......

(Imagine it's Saji)

Saji: "I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE FOR ALL THE FOOLISHNESS I HAVE DONE. PLEASE SPARE US!!"

Time Skip

Author's POV

After what happen, Y/n accepts Saji's apology but that will be the last one. Then Rias told everyone the tragic event happened on Olympus on how Kratos killed all the Gods.

Asia: "I can't believe he killed all the Gods by himself."

Issei: "Yeah, me too."

Kiba: "What happen to him after he killed all the Gods?"

Sona: "I don't know either."

Tsubaki: "Wait, if that happen thousand years ago? How come Y/n is here?"

Then everyone look at Y/n expecting them to give them answer and he did.

Y/n: "After my Father killed all the Gods, he brought me to the Loom Chambers and bring me here 17 years ago."

Saji: "What's a Loom Chambers?"

Y/n: "It's a Chamber that can change a persons Fate in life. If that's all, then I'm going home."

As Y/n Reach's the door, Rias spoke.

Rias: "Y/n wait, you don't mind if I told this info to my brother do you?"

Y/n: "Why?"

Rias: "Because I want you to be an Ally to the Devils and to Us."

Y/n: "Do what you want, I've got nothing to lose anyway."

After Y/n left, Rias felt very sad knowing that he doesn't have a family anymore and Sona notice it.

Sona: "Rias, are you alright? You look sad when he left."

Rias: "I am, because he's going home without a family anymore."

Sona: "What happen to his family?"

After Rias told Sona of what happen to Y/n's family, she felt very sad as well then Akeno felt a little regret. Then Sona and the other Student Council Left the ORC building.

Rias: "Alright everyone, Let's go back to making Contracts again."

All: "Yes, President."

Rias: "I hope I can help you somehow Y/n." She thought of herself

Hey Everyone, I wanna say Thank you for reading my First story!! Don't worry I will add a Lemon here as well. And Asia will NOT be in the Harem, because she is very loyal to Issei and will not betray him because he save her life.... that's all folks.... again Thank you!! <3!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

778 59 9
The hand of fate was a cruel thing. It followed everyone who traveled through the realms, from tragic beginnings to horrific endings. Some people sou...
24K 939 33
A Story where Mortal's get choosen by The gods to be with them till The end of the world When you turn 18 you will get choosen by one of the gods or...
287K 4.4K 33
"Did you think after everything you have done to me i would come back?" "All the Pain and Suffering you let them do was Inconvenient for you." "Bec...
36 0 10
The first project that I started in early secondary school. Looking back at it is not that good. but seeing as I may not go back to it I might as we...