Little Bird || Kuroshitsuji ||

Per chrissy531

Rei White, a hopeful student brimming with dreams and contagious excitement, found himself running late for g... Més

Character description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Christmas special
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 35

1.8K 76 54
Per chrissy531

Anddddd I'm backkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry it took so long, I had to think ahead about where I want this book to go... like how events will lead up, but now I've got almost everything sorted out, so I wont hold back!!!!!!!! ^_^
Any way, you guys know the policy, I only own Rei and Kyle... along with a my small background characters that I may add in, I do not own kuroshitsuji... blah blah blah.... hope you enjoy!
____________________________________

Rei's POV

"Ah- how rude of me! I haven't introduced myself! I'm Maurice Cole, Redmond's fag." The boy introduces himself, curly blond hair and he has a seemingly feminine face... are those eyelashes fake??

...strange human.

"Eh?" Maurice looks at me confused.

Did I say that out loud?

Yes, yes you did Rei-sama.

Ehhh? Zhu Li?! Where have you been??

Zhu Li has been observing Rei-sama to better understand the situation around Rei-sama.

Oh... Okay I suppose that answer is satisfactory...

Soma sighs, "Rei, you cant just be calling people strange as soon as you meet them."

"Oh-" I look at Maurice apologetically, "-sorry, I was only thinking it... I didn't mean to say that out loud."

Soma nods in approval at my apology. But the people listening in on the conversation near by choke on their tea. '''You aren't supposed to admit that you were thinking it! How is that supposed to be an apology!?!'''

Zhu Li silently watches everything go down like a movie. Ah, I wish I had popcorn...

Maurice's eyebrow twitches and his smile seems to be threatening to collapse, "The prefects have invited you and your friend... Kyle, I think his name was?- any how, they invited you to come to the Swan Gazebo, they wanted to talk about how you were fairing since you are new to the school."

"Eh? Wow! I just got here, but I'm glad that I have so many people looking out for me and my friend!" I exclaim, sparkles surrounding me.

The people listening in spit blood, '''This is definitely the legendary favoritism of the prefects!!'''

Soma gives a strong pat on my back, "You should definitely go! You could benefit from socializing more Rei!"

I shrug, "Well, there is no harm in going... Just tell me the time and I'll tell Kyle about it."

Maurice places his finger tips together and smiles, "Great! We will be waiting at 4 PM for afternoon tea!"

As he walks away, a sudden thought comes to me. "Eh..."

Soma looks at me confused, "Is there something bothering you?"

I look at him sweat dropping, "It seems he is a wolf in sheep's clothing..."

"How so?"

I look up at Soma my eyes glinting mischievously. "He said 'afternoon tea' but then he said that the time to meet up was at 4 PM. I may be a foreigner, but I have been here long enough to know that afternoon tea for the British starts at 3 PM."

The people listening in stiffen, all thinking the same thing, ''''Ah- so Maurice tried to pull a stunt again... Karma caught up with him, Rei definitely lives up to the title of the small senior genius.''''

Soma laughs and throws an arm around my shoulder. "Nah, he probably just accidently slipped up. But it's a good thing you caught it! It's probably a good thing that you got time away from Ciel. His bad attitude might rub off on you!"

I shrug, "Well, I guess I might just be over thinking it. After all, I've never met him before so there is no way he could have a motive...."

Zhu Li sweat drops at his master.

The people listening sweat drop. ''''No you had it right from the beginning...'''

_______Time skip________

Me and Kyle walk side by side to the Swan Gazebo, "So why are we going at 2:30? Afternoon tea is at 3 PM right?" Kyle groans out in annoyance.

I laugh but knock him on the back of the head. "Did your time away from home make you forget that being too early is better than being too late. Don't you remember what happened at our graduation ceremony?!"

Kyle pouts and rubs the back of his head. "Yah yah...."

As we arrive I see Redmond, Greenhill, Bluer, and Violet. Along with their fags. "Eh? You are early?" Redmond says, pleasantly surprised.

Kyle and I stand close, I greet them. "Yes, thankfully I was correct and didn't end up late!"

The Prefects look at me confused and I gladly explain. "Oh, it's nothing really... We were actually told to come at 4 PM but it seems the Maurice misspoke. It's a good thing that although I'm a foreigner, I still know when 'tea time' is."

I notice Maurice stiffening up before smiling, "Oh my, it's unlike me to make such a mistake! I hope you forgive me!"

Kyle waves him off as he pulls me into a side hug, "It's no problem, really! Rei here has always been quick to pick up on things so it all turned alright in the end! No harm done!"

I look over and I see Elizabeth's brother. "Oh! Edward!"

"You are..... Oh! Rei and Kyle?! Where have you two been?! Every one thought that you two died when the cruise sunk! No one could find your bodies!" Edward exclaims, loosing his composure.

Greenhill and Redmond raise an eyebrow.

Redmond leans in, prepared for spilled tea. "You two were on that cruise that sunk?"

Kyle and I look at each other and shrug, "Yes, it is true we were on that ship."

"So how did you two survive?"

Kyle smirks and puts a finger over his lips, "Magicians never tell their secrets."

Redmond pouts childishly, "Aww, then it cant be helped..."

Kyle pulls out a chair for me and then we join them at the table.

"How have your classes been fairing you two?" Bluer asks as he pushes up his glasses.

If I were to be honest.... too easy. "They have been entertaining! How about you Kyle?"

Kyle stares at me with a dead pan. I sweat drop because I can see him screaming through his eyes 'stop flexing on me!'

He sighs and shrugs, "They are pretty okay... The sports is pretty fun."

Edward nods, "I've seen Kyle on the field, he definitely is a prodigy in the athletics field!"

I join in, "It's true. I've known Kyle for the longest time and he is the brawns in the group."

Kyle grins and blushed bashfully. "Aw, you guys are making me blush!"

I notice a stare boring holes into my head and I look over to see Violet, I tilt my head. Violet quickly looks back down into his sketch book and continues to doodle in it. I shrug it off and join back into the conversation.

___________________________________

3rd person POV

Violet nears completing his sketch of Rei and Kyle and as he is startled at what he drew, Rei sitting on a throne, Kyle in front of him and two shadowed figures behind him on both sides. But what really stood out the most was the pair of wings that they all had on their backs.

He looks up at the two students, 'There is more to them than what the surface shows...'

Rei seems to feel Violets gaze and turns his head confused on who is looking at him. Violet and Rei make eye contact before Violet immediately breaks it. He returns to adding smaller details to the sketch.

_______Time skip________

Rei's POV

"Well that was fun!" Kyle states as we head back to our dormitory.

I nod in agreement, kicking a small pebble in front of me. "Maurice seemed awfully quiet... he must have felt guilty..." Kyle nods along.

We part ways and I start to make my way to my dorm room. As I open the door I freeze up in surprise. "Eh... what is going on...."

I see Maurice on Soma's bed. Soma grabbing spare blankets and pillows, and Redmond standing next to the door.

Redmond only shakes his head and sweat drops, "...Don't ask, all you need to know is that elephants are now banned from being ridden in school." I look strait at Soma and I sweat drop, catching the drift of what happened.

"So Rei... Can I pweeze share a bed with you~? Pweeze Wify?" Soma asks on his knees.

I look at him with a dead pan, "No."

______Time skip______

I though I said no....

Rei-sama, don't let your tofu be eaten!!!(ಥಥ)

...Tofu? What is tofu? Is it one of those Asian dishes that Kyle talks about?? Why would I have tofu?

Zhu Li stays quiet, silently praying for his master to survive the world.

I sigh as the older male clings onto me like a koala as he sleeps. I wiggle around a bit to make sure I'm comfortable and sigh. "I guess there is no helping it... I don't see how he is supposedly older than me." I let myself drift off without knowing of Maurice's devious plans. 

______Time Skip_______

"Oh... Maurice, so he really was a wolf in sheep's clothing..." I mutter as I hear the drifting news.

"Ciel is here!?" Kyle curses under his breath. "That midget is everywhere..."

I elbow Kyle in the stomach. "Come on, he is still a comrade and friend, plus we stayed with him for a really long while..."

Kyle sighs, "He isn't a good influence."

"-but I am." I retort. Kyle rolls his eyes and I snicker at him.

"Go to class already, don't let your grades drop, you are barley keeping yourself in the A-B range with only one A." I say as I hand him a few notes that I wrote down for him to better understand the class.

Kyle smiles softly, "Thanks for the notes, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even be in the A-B range if it weren't for you. It would be more of the.... B-C range."

This time it is my turn to roll my eyes, "I cant let my friend fall behind. Any way, you are a fast learner, you just need the proper motivation and guidance. Now off to class you go!"

As Kyle runs off, I turn away and make my way to class. Soma joining me on my walk.

"Nee~ Rei~ So how did your hair turn white?"

I ponder on how I should phrase it... I shrug, I'll just wing it... "I had an awakening when I left."

Rei-sama!! That's too blunt!!! There is no way that-

"Ah! So like a monk!?!" Soma asks.

"Mmmm, Yah! Kind of!" close enough...

Rei-sama the people you surround yourself with... are truly unique.

Oh? You do realize that you are in that category too?

______Time skip______

"Today is June 4th? What is this supposed to be about? What are we participating in?"

Kyle looks at me and shrugs. Soma, who was sitting on my other side pitches in, "It's a cricket competition!"

"Ohh the sport that Greenhill plays?"

"Yep! That's the one!"

But then I realize something... Hey Zhu Li...

Yes Rei-sama?

Isn't the green dormitory full of... like specially breed humans that are talented in sports?

That would be correct but please remember that they are human and their strength is nothing compared to yours.

.Kyle is in the green dormitory....

. at least you are faster?

I'm faster... but I don't play sports.

best of luck Rei-sama. I will light an incense for you. (∀・)

EVEN YOU ADMIT THAT WE WILL GET CRUSHED!!!!! °Д°

I decide to voice my thoughts as I sweat drop, "Please go easy on us Kyle."

Soma looks confused for a second before he laughs, "You have no need to ask your friend for mercy, for I was in a cricket team back in India!! And I must say that I was definitely not bad!"

A purple aura surrounds me and I get more depressed, "You don't understand how much of a monster Kyle is at sports.... But I will placing my trust in you... try to survive in the game for more than 20 seconds..."

Soma looks taken aback and he sweat drops, "... Eh?"

Kyle only smiles and cracks his neck. "Don't worry, I'll try to hold back..."

I sweat drop and distance myself from him, "... Kyle I'm unsure you know the exact definition of 'holding back'"

He simply pats my back, "Just give it your all, I look forward to playing against you! It's been a long time since we played a sport together!"

A shiver goes down my back, I'm pretty sure there was a reason I skipped team sports....

ah... that's right....

Kyle is super competitive in sports....

Zhu Li watches his master and thinks to himself Good luck master. Try your best to survive! I, Zhu Li, will be rooting for you!!! (')

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count of 2115.

Yay! Another chapter is up now!!!!!!! lol Poor Rei... xD

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! It took me from 12-7 to make because of my procrastination... I have school tomorrow and a project due on Tuesday... in another language... which is Chinese... about the weather..... and its a partner project... my partner wasn't there when we were assigned it... and we don't get class time to make it... I'm also unsure if I had homework over the weekend.... wish me luck ;-;
Oh and here is a cute drawing I made of Rei!

Any way~ Ill see you all next time, Good bye for now my little lovelies~

                        ~the author

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

106K 3.4K 25
You had ways to avoid reality, to engage in a moment of respite from the harsh world you knew to be true. What better time to do that than during the...
12.3K 310 14
It felt like thousands of eyes observed you, you stood frozen in place, the cold air touched your bare feet, opening your eyes you saw him sit on his...
1.5M 51.1K 19
Book One in the Dimension™ Series Young, brilliant, smart, and with a dash of sassy and sarcasm, you were the ideal girl that captured the hearts of...
109K 3.3K 21
You were an Angel craving chaos... He was a demon seeking peace... As an Angel you didn't remember much about your past, everything you knew was what...